[COMPLETED]Promise?

By snackhyung

*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NOT A CHAPTER!! (I'll remove it later) PLEASE INTERACT!!❤️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Interact please💜🤝)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue- Part I
Epilogue- Part II
OH MY GOD IM EXCITED
Epilogue- Part III
Epilogue- Part IV
Epilogue- Part V
Epilogue-Part VI
Hello!🥰🥰
Epilogue- Part VII
Epilogue- Part VIII
Epilogue- Part IX
Epilogue- Part X
A NEW BOOOOOK
HELLO!!! I have an idea....
Introducing book 3: With you.

Chapter 40

4K 199 52
By snackhyung

*YOUR COMMENTS ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING😩😩😩*

Also, I can't believe we reached 40 chapters with this.. my second love child with Jimin...

Why does Rhythm Hive keep crashing?

Anddddd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUN!!!!🥳🥳😭❤️

AUTHOR'S POV:

Nobody had the heart to say anything to Jimin after giving him possibly the worst news of his life.

He seemed so vulnerable, with over hundred emotions on his face.. he was broken. 

"How- how has she been handling it?" Jimin asked after what seemed like ages.

"Hyung, we really shouldn't talk about that" Jungkook said.

Jimin glared at him with red eyes, "you really think you can say that to me after hiding all of this for almost three years?"

"He's right Jimin." Taehyung said, "I really don't think we should talk more about this.. it'll just keep on hurting you."

"I couldn't possibly be more hurt than this Taehyung" Jimin wiped his nose, "please, just tell me.. Is she still getting the hate messages?"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the eldest in the room, for any sort of signal.. but apparently Namjoon wanted them to go on because he nodded.

"Yes, she still gets them every now and then" Jungkook said.

"H-has anyone tried to ha-harm her?" Jimin sniffled.

Jungkook shook his head, "she realized that these people couldn't really do anything.. just keep on going about all the bullshit they said."

Jimin nodded, falling silent yet again.

"It's Eric" Jungkook exclaimed loudly when his phone started ringing.

"Pick it up" Taehyung said.

"I'm scared hung, you talk to him" Jungkook handed the phone to Taehyung who picked it up immediately and put the call on speaker.

"Hello"

"ERIC" Taehyung exclaimed, "how're they?"

"How did you guys know?" he asked, "and is y/n with you?"

"No of course she's not.. she left for (your country) a few hours back" Taehyung said.

"Oh.. oh no.. she must be reaching any moment then... and she doesn't even know..." Eric said.

"DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT? HOW ARE MAIA AND THE BABY?" Jungkook screamed.

"They're fine.. Maia's completely alright.. the baby too, he is out of danger. He is still under intensive care but he's stable and he'll be okay" Eric squealed, too happy to hold his excitement.

"Oh thank god" Jungkook fell down on the floor, clutching his chest, "oh I was so scared"

Taehyung shut his eyes and mumbled a silent prayer, "I'm so glad they're okay.. we were really worried.

"But what happened to her?"he asked.

"She fell down a ladder some time back.. even though she was saved from a miscarriage, the doctor said that there could be complications in the delivery" Eric said.

"But y/n never told me any of that" Jungkook said.

"Yes, that's because she had no idea either" Eric said, "Maia had completely prohibited us from saying anything to her. She said that y/n already had a lot of pressure from work and we shouldn't bother her by telling her any of this."

"She is most certainly gonna knock you down when you tell her this" Taehyung said, "But we're happy both of them are safe.. congratulations on being an uncle Eric"

"Thank you so much Taehyung. To you too! And you too Jungkook" Eric giggled, "ah I can't wait to meet y/n"

"Congratulations Eric" Namjoon shouted from across the room.

"What? Was that RM? Couldn't be.. you're with him?" Eric asked.

"Hyung while you're at it, congratulate Eric for being a dad too! Eric and Jake adopted a girl" Taehyung said.

"That is so amazing you guys. I'm so happy for both of you! What's her name?" Namjoon asked.

"Thank you Kim Namjoon sir.. I can't believe this.. I'm talking to you after so long" Eric sounded as if he was gonna cry.

"They named her Jina.. after Jin hyung" Jungkook said.

Namjoon laughed, "that is really great.. Jin is gonna be so happy to hear that"

"You'll tell him?" Eric asked hopefully.

"Yes of course I will! Should I not?" Namjoon asked.

"No, please, please tell him. Thank you.. Oh, I'll talk to you guys later, y/n is here" Eric said.

"Okay, bye" Taehyung said, "give Maia and the baby a hug from my side" he looked at Jungkook, "and from Jungkook's side too. And to y/n too"

"Congratulations" Jimin said in a low voice.

"Was that-" Eric started but Taehyung had already cut the call.

"Is she working here?" Jimin asked, "in Seoul?"

Taehyung nodded, "she's working in a lab."

"Not just working, she's heading the experiment, her own research.. leading ten scientists" Jungkook said, like a proud mom.

Jimin showed the slightest hint of a smile followed by clear pride on his face and then his stony, expressionless self was back.

"I always knew she'd achieve what she wanted" Namjoon said, smiling widely.

"And how long has she been here?" Jimin asked.

"Almost six months" Jungkook said.

"Oh that's where you've been spending all your free time" Namjoon said, "and now you too Taehyung"

They nodded, "I got to know a week ago.. and that was because I forced Jungkook.. or I wouldn't have known and I would've continued blaming y/n when it wasn't even her mistake."

"I feel like shit right now" Jimin said, looking into the oblivion, "I can't believe that I didn't even say anything. I was so blinded by what she said... why did I ever trust her when she said that? I mean- I -I left her all alone? I left her to fend for herself.. I literally left her out to the wolves."

"Don't say that hyung" Jungkook said, "you weren't at fault. None of you were."

"It were the circumstances Jiminah" Taehyung said.

"Yes Jimin" Namjoon kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder, "don't think too much into this. This might be your cue to move on."

Jimin snapped his head up in Namjoon's direction, gave him a weird look and then turned back to Jungkook and Taehyung, "I need to talk to her"

"Hyung, as much as I want you to talk to her, just, Not today. Please" Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "she has a lot on her mind today."

Jimin nodded and fell silent.

"Guys we're very late" Hoseok came in, "what are you all doing in here? Why are Taehyung and Jungkook still not ready? And why does Jimin look like he saw a ghost? What happened to your hair Jiminah?"

"Guys, let's get going" Jimin said, "we're actually very late. I'll see you guys outside." He left the room followed by Hoseok and finally Namjoon.

"Just hurry up" Namjoon told the youngest before leaving. 

"I'm not telling her" Jungkook said, "I'm not telling her that we told Jimin hyung."

"Yeah, we'll tell her once she's back" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't, she finally made up her mind to move on.. after all these years. It broke her to see Jimin hyung with Jessica.. I know she didn't voice it but her face hyung.. her face said it all.. I-I don't think I'll have the heart to tell her this. Plus Maia might've told me that Liam is planning to ask y/n out soon. " Jungkook said.

"What? Who's Liam?" Taehyung asked, "oh. That dude?"

Jungkook nodded.

"You couldn't possibly mean that Jungkook. Anyway we'll talk about this later. Let's get going now" Taehyung said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 986 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
86.8K 4.5K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
50.3K 2.8K 67
Taehyung and Kyomi promised each other forever.. .. but sometimes forever can end in an instant.. This is the sequel to my book SERENDIPITY. I sugges...
27.8K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...