hyacinth - bsd reader insert

By inokori

#1 in #bungoustraydogs (6/26/19) #8 in #bungoustraydogs(8/8/19) #12 in #bungoustraydogs (8/2/19) Gender neutr... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

oh jeebus

2K 86 3
By inokori

Lived long enough to see myself become a villain, huh? Leaving you all on a cliffhanger and disappearing? I'm surprised my last update was in August lol I just don't prefer this platform anymore.

One thousand likes. Are you serious? I was never expecting this much of a positive reception when I first started. Honestly, I tried reading the first couple of chapters and man do I feel uneasy about it. It's been a hot minute since I've written for this, though. Thank you so much for reading.

I did get back into writing, but I was a bit embarrassed on this platform. As you may notice, I took down most of my stories and cleaned up a bit. 

The reason I stayed here was for a community and mutuals, most of which have moved beyond this site and for valid reasons. For me, I just wanted a new start. Also, I didn't like where Wattpad was going in terms of interface, direction, etc. 

And then they got bought by Webtoon or something so that's interesting.

I feel really bad for sort of dipping from this project. To be honest, Bungou's manga I'm far behind and I sort of forgot everything that happened so when I wrap this story up, it will probably deviate from the main storyline. I know I can do better than the previous chapters, but to keep sentiment and my sanity, I'll just...try to write a cohesive ending to whatever the train wreck of the last couple of chapters are. When I have time and the interest. Don't have much of that lately.

Also, that L comment chain in like chapter 3 or something was hilarious. Absolutely a piece of work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.9K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
31.6K 1.2K 27
(Finished!) "I need something from you Iudex" "Yukichi, please you may drop the honorifics. How long have we known each other?" "To long to keep coun...
43.3K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafรฉ s...
166K 5.6K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...