Another Planet...

By Tuti102002

๐–ก๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡: ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ: ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ |... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ€ข Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s โ€ข
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โ€ข ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐จ๐จ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐€๐ญ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž

๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 

774 40 8
By Tuti102002

My ears catch the same loud sound from before, making me dive my body sideways trying to pinpoint where it's coming from and what is it.

"If you're wondering about the noise, it's just the creation room."

"Creation room?."

"Yes, creation room, where sparklings are made."

I blink in surprise at this. Wasn't expecting something like that at all.

"A sparkling is what you humans call a baby, or toddler. It all depends on the time of manufacturing."

I widen my eyes at Ironhides words. So Cybertronians can also have, well more like, make children, in a factory?.

No, definitely wasn't expecting this.

"Let me guess, you're curious and want to see?."

I smirk at him, this being the only affirmation the medic needs. He lets me hop into his hand and we walk over to the door, the situation with my arm already forgotten.

A sigh and scoff are heard from behind us, the bot being slightly irritated by the new destination.

Ratchet walks down a hall and turns to a door on the right, opening it as a medium size robot walks out, this one carrying something in its arms. I can tell it's a female by the soft 'sorry' that escapes her mouth.

We go in deeper and Ratchet lets me hop on the ground by lowering his hand. I do so and curiously look back at the weapons specialist, a not so content look on his face.

"What is with you?."

He scoffs and shakes his head, eyeing the place warily.

"The mech doesn't like sparklings. As if he was never one."

The medics voice replied to me, a smirk hidden among his hard face. The other one grumbling and mumbling, he walks out leaving us alone in the creation room.

"He's a hard ass, isn't he?."

"You don't even know. His egos busted and full of pride, I guess that's what the title of 'Weapon Specialist' can do to you."

I snort in amusement. So Ironhide is a pain in the ass, got it.

We walk over to a small room, the bot opening the door for me to enter first, closing it behind him.

"This is what humans call... a nursery. Once the sparklings are built and examined for any faulty wires, they're placed in here to be watched and taken care over. And they along with us, wait for the moment for a femme, mech, or a couple even; to come and claim one."

"Claim them, how do they do that? Do they just select one?."

He shrugs his shoulders while walking forwards. A lot of tiny cribs—that are leveled to the floor, miraculously—are occupied by tiny robots no bigger the size of a Chihuahua, they basically look like Wheelie, only that these sparklings have blue eyes.

"No, the sparkling selects the carrier and sire. One can come in right now and if none of all the little ones show interest, then they leave, waiting for more sparklings to be built. But, if one of them gets all worked up, then that's the sign."

I nod and look at all the cribs, some little critters are laying down, eyes open, some eyes closed; while others are just simply in their little world. My heart clenches at the sight, a small 'aw' exiting my lips. Some of them look at me and just immediately go back to their business. I've honestly never been a fan of children, but maybe I'll make a spot for these robotic little creatures.

I hear a series of little noises are heard throughout the place, curiosity got the best of me and I walk over to the source of the noise. Looking down I see a baby bot—my name for them—its little hands clashing against one another in what looks like its playing with them.

It looks up at me and tilts his head, similar to what Ironhide does when he doesn't understand something. It's little body rocks back and forth, getting on all fours before standing up. Wobbling, it starts to walk to my end of the crib, grabbing the thin bars in both his hands, blue eyes staring at me. Now that I take a good look, this one looks a bit bigger than the other ones.

"This one is a mech, careful, he's quite the handful."

I crouch and stare, the little mech doing the same, his hands suddenly claw at me, making the motion of grabby fingers. I place my hand in his, the little ones face lighting up in excitement. He plays with my fingers while I hear Ratchet chuckle.

"How long has he been here? He's a bit bigger than the rest."

"Approximately two vorns."

I look at him like he's crazy, and he is, he knows I don't know shit of Cybertronian slang. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Two years. He hasn't claimed any bot. All he does is look at everyone and go back to his own world. This is the first time I've seen him interact like this."

I look back at the still playing kid. So he doesn't want anyone to basically adopt him? Kid is tough.

He looks at me and does a small beeping sound, a happy look taking over his small features. I smile while I move my hand to his head, caressing the cool metal while hearing him purr.

Ratchet gives a low 'good Primus' at our interaction. I ignore the disgruntled bot and continue on with the sparkling.

"Alright, let's go. We've been here too long and old Ironhide's not taking it too well."

I get back up and retract my hand from his head, a soft whirl and sad expression taking over the little ones face.

I start to walk while waving goodbye to the sparkling, I look up to Ratchet, the medic following close.

"What is it with him? I've been here for twenty four hours and he doesn't leave my side. I'm not complaining, the more I have someone with me through all this, the better. But still..."

He sighs as we leave the creation room, the sight of a familiar slender figure at the end of the hall.

"I have no absolute clue. We've never had any kind of visit from another species, and honestly, I was expecting him to be more hostile. He's protective of this planet after all."

"Maybe a fault in the old subroutines?."

He laughs a bit loud, catching Ironhide's attention, the mechs face going stoic.

"Maybe, Primus only knows."

Ironhide opens his mouth to say God knows what, he closes it fast while his eyes widen, shoulders slumping over like a tired, overworked man.

As I'm about to speak my mind, the sound of resonating small footsteps echo throughout the place, along with a few sounds.

Ratchet turns around before me and talks in his language, in what I can presume is a curse. I turn only to be tackled to the hard floor by legs. The sight of the small bot of the creation room making my heart clench.

He climbs up my legs up to my stomach as I regain momentum and sit back up, freezing in place when he nuzzles his head on my chest, a whirl of beeps exiting him. I glance at both big bots only to find the weapon specialist glare and the medics tired look.

"I told you not to touch him!."

I recoil as his scream make we want to punch the living shit out of him.

"You didn't told me shit, old bot!."

He vents while looking around the place, gaze sifting between Ironhide, the creation room and me.

"He just talked. Those sounds that come out of him are words. Do you know what he said?."

The sparkling curls up even more in my chest, I cradle him with both arms while standing up, glaring at Ratchet—whose tone has gotten from jokester to downright murderer in seconds—for forgetting, once again, that I don't understand alien.

"He just called you 'carrier'. And I believe that in human slang, it means 'mother'."

A cold feeling sets itself on my body, the feeling of weakness spreading around my body. I look down to the little bot in my arms and back again at my companions.

Ratchet looks like he's going to faint.

And Ironhide looks like he'll slam my head against the floor.

God help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 397 14
You are a neutral to the great war that is happening around you. You belong to a sub species called insecticons, that had taken or been made to take...
199K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...
37.1K 818 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
81.7K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...