promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 30 - r u i n
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 37 - t e a s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please
natalia x kalen one shot

chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t

12.6K 350 618
By harrysguccilube

A/N: i am so so so sorry about taking so long to post, i had slight writer's block and then i also had a bunch of projects and then i was going to write last night but then i got high with my sister and was watching the bachelor with her and then i left my computer downstairs and i didn't feel like getting up to go get it

so for compensation here you go ;)

p.s. don't nothin' but this cash make this pussy talk (choking, degradation (like normal), shower sex?)

also this isn't edited so if there are any mistakes lmk please 

***

Two weeks had passed and Natalia and Fred were doing good. Natalia was going to therapy appointments three times a week to help process what had happened and try to get her missing memories back. 

Natalia would never explicitly state what happened during those appointments but she would always reassure Fred that she was doing okay whenever he would ask. 

Fred couldn't help but feel like she was hiding something. Like she had something buried deep down inside that he wanted to get out of her. 

He was scared to say the least. Fred didn't know how she would react after hearing the news of losing her only chance at having a biological baby. He hoped it wouldn't be like before when they took a break because he was so over-bearing and she needed space. It wasn't like that. Fred and Natalia hadn't fought or argued over these two weeks. They were weirdly okay. 

Natalia didn't really properly process the concept that she couldn't have kids. How was she supposed to be sad about losing a baby she didn't even remember? She hoped Fred didn't see her as a heartless bitch because if she had those memories, she might've felt more sad about losing a baby. But she didn't. Those memories didn't seem like they would come back anytime soon. 

One main difference from before and now was that they hadn't been intimate once. Fred didn't want to hurt Natalia by doing something that could trigger her and Natalia was scared that Fred wouldn't like her body anymore. She had a huge scar on her stomach and she felt insecure. Natalia didn't want Fred to find her ugly after seeing a long, jagged, pink line on her body. 

Sabrina had even visited once. She kept apologizing over and over again about what had happened but Natalia had no idea what she was talking about. The last time Lia saw her, she was threatening her and Fred and to see her saying sorry multiple times confused the living shit out of her. 

"Hey Nat can you get me a towel?!" Fred shouted. 

"Yeah hold on!" she replied. Natalia found a towel in the closet and brought it into the bathroom. 

Seeing Fred standing in the shower with water droplets covering his body made Natalia's panties soaked. She was about to hand him the towel but then dropped it and took off her clothes to join him in the shower. It had been too long and she needed some sort of release. Natalia just hoped that Fred would ignore the scar and fuck her into oblivion. 

"Nat what are you doing-" 

Natalia shut him up by pulling him into a deep kiss. Fred started moving forward so that Natalia's back hit the cold, shower tiles. His head dipped into the crook of her neck where he started kissing all over it, leaving dark hickies that he knew would be visible the next day. Natalia moved her hands into his hair, pulling slightly which caused Fred to groan into her neck. 

Keeping one hand in his hair, she moved the other one to stroke him. 

"Fuck- Nat are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," he made sure to ask. That was the main reason Fred didn't make the first move. He wanted her to be comfortable with everything and not pressure her into anything. 

"I need you Fred and I need you right fucking now. I've never been more sure of anything," she reassured. 

Before Fred said anything, he quickly casted muffliato before making sure it was okay with her.

"I'm not gonna go slow Nat and I probably won't last very long either," Fred said while running his tip up and down her slit. At this point, Natalia would have said yes to anything to release the tension. She was so horny that it was uncomfortable at this point.

"God just hurry up," she said before Fred rammed himself inside of her. Fred moved his hands so that they were placing around her neck in a v, holding her against the wall. 

He roughly thrusted into her like he was trying to get all of his anger and pain out. Natalia's screams were so loud she swore that George could probably hear them from downstairs in the store. 

"God- Fuck Nat you're so- fuck- tight," he said with clenched teeth. 

"Shit-"

Fred pulled out and flipped Natalia so that her back was facing his chest and her hands were on the tiles. Fred pushed into and this position made her see stars. He gripped her hair and pulled her up so that she was standing upright against him and enveloped her lips in a passionate kiss.

Natalia threw her head back into the Fred's shoulder, overwhelmed by what was taking place. They had never had shower sex like this before. Sure they would shower together and have sex but this was on a different level. This was emotionally and physically 10 times more intense than it had even been in the past. 

"Fuck Fred-"

"Shit Nat-"

"Such a fucking slut for me right? My perfect little slut?"

"Just for you- only ever for you," she moaned out. 

"That's right," he growled out. "No one can ever fuck you better than me."

"I-"

"Tell me. Tell me that no one can fuck you better than me."

"No one can fuck me better than you," she weakly replied, her legs almost giving out from how close she was to finishing. 

"Fuck Nat I love your pussy."

"And I love you," she said, a moaning mess. 

"I- Fuck- I love you even more- Shit-"

Natalia could feel herself tightening around Fred and could feel his dick pulsing and she knew they were both close to finishing. With a few more dirty sentences and whispers from Fred, Natalia could feel the knot snap and released herself all over Fred's dick. 

"God I love when you finish on my cock like that," he said before finishing inside of her. They were both panting so hard, it had been a few weeks since they've had sex and they were both exhausted. 

Fred grabbed the shower head so he could clean them both up before leaving the bathroom together. 

***

The next day Natalia woke up with someone hard poking at her stomach. Wanting to tease Fred, Natalia turned around so that she was facing him. 

Her hands moved down so that she was stroking him, feeling him tense in her hands. There were a numerous amount of times Fred had woken up Natalia with his head in between her legs and she wanted to return the favor. 

Natalia could feel Fred's body move and turn onto his back so she got up and straddled his hips. 

Continuing to stroke him, Natalia started teasing the tip of him with her tongue. This had to wake him up.

"Fuck Nat what are you doing?" Fred said, his morning voice deep and gruff. 

"I'm eating my breakfast," she replied before placing her mouth on him again. 

"Shit-" Fred groaned, throwing his head back onto the pillow. He moved his hands into her hair, slowly pushing her head down, knowing she loved it when he did this. 

"Merlin what a dirty fucking slut. Waking me up by sucking my dick- shit baby-"

Fred couldn't finish his sentence because Natalia had deep throated him, his dick hitting the back of her throat. 

"Shit love-"

Natalia felt Fred pulsing in her mouth, knowing he was close to finishing. He was always quicker in the morning after his many, many wet dreams about Natalia. 

Fred was thinking about whenever he would wake Natalia up with his head in between her legs, getting closer and closer each second, his eyes rolling back from Natalia sucking his dick. 

Without warning, hot, warm liquid shot down Natalia's throat and she felt please to say she made him finish in less than 10 minutes. 

"That was delicious. Thank you for breakfast love," Natalia said while moving so that she could kiss his lips. 

"As much as I love seeing you straddling me with my dick in your mouth, I think it's my turn to eat breakfast now," Fred said before flipping them over so that he was on top. 

***

Two hours had passed and Natalia was so drained of energy that she decided to take the day off work. Fred had already gotten up and gotten ready before saying goodbye and telling her to come visit him during work. 

Natalia was getting ready to go hang out at the shop for a little bit but when she went outside of her room, she saw Tori sitting down on the couch talking to Eli. 

"Tori? Eli? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Ugh finally you're awake bitch come here," Tori said while holding her arms wide open. 

"What ever happened to hello? How are you?" Natalia teased. 

"Shove off," she replied by slightly pushing Lia. 

"Anyways, what are you both doing here?" Natalia was confused as to why she didn't know they were coming ahead of time. 

"We just wanted to check in on our best friend. How are you?"

"I'm good. I think I'm doing a lot better than I was when I first found out." Astoria could sense some hesitancy in her voice but decided not to pry, she would only do that if things were really getting out of hand. 

The three had been talking for over an hour about their lives before they heard the door blast open. 

"Merlin Fred why-"

"We need to talk Nat. Now."

A/N:

once again i'm so so so sorry about the delay in chapters and i promise i'll try to upload daily this week

also i found out last night that i am extremely horny while high? i swear it's never been as bad as it was last night

someone buy me a vibrator or buy me a fred weasley or a vibrator that feels like fred weasley is fucking you

tmi? yea. do i care? no. 

ok bye now

- ms. lube

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 553 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 🏅 #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
84.4K 2.6K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
480 98 60
✔️ First Year - COMPLETED ➤ Second Year - ONGOING ❌ Third Year - DRAFTED ❌ Fourth Year - DRAFTED --- Seven years at Hogwarts is enough to create the...
45.2K 1.1K 48
We had made our own ending. - A Cedric Diggory love story. A Draco Malfoy best-friendship. Warning! This story lightly covers some mature topics suc...