Just another Frerard vampire...

By Medicalrelationship

Gerard has been watching over Frank for centuries, loved him for centuries but Frank doesn't feel the same wa... More

The back stabbing bitch and the man-whore.
Crimson walls
Remember me for centuries
The Titanic cameo
Regret, freedom and more regret
The cheesy vampire fight scene
Mikey and his mate
Soulmates?
Soulmates.
The end of the beginning
The dark light, the gory nature
*Authors note*
A past ghost
I love you my love
Supernatural world
1005
Pierced hearts and falling daggers
Farewell. Bastard.
Sorry
New Author

The serpent in my head, the warmth in your bed

2K 98 31
By Medicalrelationship

'Help! HELP!' I scream as the chain around my foot gets tighter and tighter. Scratching at the tender skin in my ankle. I can't see anything. I'm in complete darkness surrounded by the frightening unknown. All I know is that I'm chained, bounded by my feet to some type of lock behind me.

Then I hear something hiss viciously by my side. Jumping away I try to scramble free. 'HELP!' My chains tighten forcing me to fall flat to the floor. My chest hitting the hard floor. Winded, I don't move.

I feel something move onto my back, it slithers with sharp scales that nip my shirt and skin. My heart pounds as I feel it slowly move up my back until it is close to my head.

'Frank.' It hisses faintly, I can hear it's tongue spit and shake. I twist my head to be met with a snake, demon red glowing eyes. 'P..please.' I cry. The snake slithers closer to my hair line. 'Are you scared Frank?' It almost chuckles at my panicking eyes.

Before I can stop it the serpents fangs have impaled my neck, blood drips down and onto the floor. 'Stop.' I sob, head flat to the floor. 'I'm you Frank. I'm all those years letting people suck the life at of you. All your money, your love. You are pathetic. How can I stop?'

Screaming into the ground, my fists clench up, praying for humiliation to stop. 'Emily, James, Gerard. They all feed off of you.' It mocks me as I cry. 'So did Peter too.'

Anger shoots through. My body twists as I grab the snake by its neck. 'Don't you ever talk about Peter again! Understand?' I squeeze tighter, tears escaping my eyes. 'He only stayed with you because he felt sorry for you, you pathetic son of a bitch!' The snake hisses venom into my face. The bitter words stinging me.

'He didn't! Leave him alone! you're the one that killed him!' I scream in agony directly at the creature that seems to enjoy the way I'm exploding. 'You see, to be forgetting I am you! He didn't love you. No one can ever love you!' It chokes out its finally breaths before hanging dead in my hands.

My seconds of relief fade when I see a body laid on the floor next to me. Head rests on my leg. His Crimson blood dripping from my hands.

'Peter?!' I shoot up. In the darkness stands a young boy that I identify as my younger self. He looks at the person in horror, then at me. 'I didn't mean to..' I try to explain but he screams. 'YOU MONSTER!' I drop the dead head to the floor, trying to run to the heart broken boy yet I'm stuck to the chains.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. I'm so sorry.'

I didn't mean to. It was November the 4th, I was 9. I was a very lonely child from the start, isolated from what seemed like the word. The other kids hated me, always either hurt me or pretended like I didn't exist. The latter wasn't as bad because at least it wasn't physical pain. But if was mental pain that long term caused me damage.

I still can't really connect with people easily. I've always been an outcast.

My mom wouldn't set me up on play date after play date but I was never good enough. I would always be abandoned underneath my old oak tree, crying my eyes out. Wondering why I wasn't normal, why I wasn't good enough. Why I was so much of a repellent to the out side world.

I began to grow up but I was still alone. My 8th birthday party was me, mom and my one friend Peter. I loved him more than life. Finally I had someone who liked me, maybe I wasn't as bad as I thought I was.

Peter was kind, shy, placid but I didn't mind. I could just sit and talk to him in the meadow near my house. I even showed him my special oak tree that no one else knew about. As our friendship grew his health deteriorated. As a child I didn't understand that the 'little group of cells' in his brain was killing him. How was I to know?

One day I walked around to his house, knocked on his door. The now bald Peter answered the door. He said he couldn't come out because he was very ill but I convinced him fresh air would do him good. After all, mummy always said fresh air is great for you.

We climbed to the oak tree about a mile away from his house. He was wheezing and coughing a bit so I helped him up on the branch. He lent on my shoulder, not saying a word. I thought he was having a nap. His skin was as pale as snow, eyes glazed with heavy stormy clouds. His head looked to heavy for his body. 'Frank....' I turned to my left to see him gasp for air on final time before his eyes shut.

Forever. I shook him, shouted at him. I didn't understand. That was until a week later when his body was laying in a black coffin. He died and it was all my fault. Since then I've hated myself so much. Like a serpent in my head, twisting my thoughts and emotions. Punishing me for my murder. My murder of poor innocent Peter.

That's when I wanted to die. Aged 9 and I wanted to die, I thought I was unsafe, that I would hurt everyone around me. I used to sit at that tree sobbing for days.

Luckily my mom was amazing, she pulled me through all the sadness, anger and self hatred. Sometimes I still think or dream about him; it makes me hate myself but I don't want to die. That's thanks to my amazing mom and now Gerard. I'm not alone anymore, I don't have to deal with Peter alone.

I can feel his warmth around me, it lets me know Im finally loved. He's still asleep in his embrace, our naked bodies intertwined. My neck still hurts a little but I'm too tired to care. I look at his hand interlinked with my fingers. What shocks me is the paleness of them. I'm almost as white as him. Wait. I'm a vampire.

This is reality, I'm one of him, a vampire. My tongue darts around my mouth, unsurprisingly a pair of fangs scratch it lightly. My hair has gone from a dark brown to midnight black. Unfortunately I'm no taller but I guess that's never going to happen.

'Morning beautiful.' He slurs as he wakes up. Arms clutching at my back. 'I'm a vampire, and I'm as cool as you.' I giggle as he buries his face into my bare chest. 'Frank thats never going to happen.'

AN: I know it's short but I'm going away for a week so I may not be able to update for 7-9 days but not worry I'm going to write ASAP. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 214 14
FINISHED!!! BOOK 3 OUT OF THREE//////They have been living together for seven years and, over the last year, Gerard has become secretive. Frank simpl...
108K 5.4K 32
Frank moves to a new town, optimistic about starting a new life with his new friends. Gerard, however, is not so hopeful. Trigger warnings for abuse...
18K 798 16
After the death of someone truly important to him, Gerard is left lonely and depressed, wondering whether or not it's worth it to keep living. One da...
2.5K 75 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...