koganegawa x reader!!

By violetkid

there isn't enough koganegawa fan fiction so i decided i would try to write some for my fellow kogane simps o... More

walking home together!!
walking home together continued๐Ÿ˜ฝ
maybe i do have a crush?
classroom fun!
๐Ÿ›dreaming about kogane๐Ÿ›
the match๐Ÿ‘ฏ
๐Ÿกkogane's house๐Ÿก
unicorn cupcakes๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿง

meeting kogane๐Ÿฅฐ

1.1K 33 58
By violetkid

~⚠️tw:cursing i can make a clean version for the peeps who want it😸
italicized is your thoughts/you talking to yourself
underlined is when you're speaking
"in quotes" is whenever someone else is speaking
lowercase is intended-i'm too lazy to capitalize letters because my auto capitalization is off and i'm not turning it back on✋🙄~

*your pov*

it was 6:05 and your alarm screamed at you to get up.

shut the fuck up bitch lemme sleep 5 more minutes

you slept 5 more minutes until your alarm screamed at you again.

guess it's time for me to actually get up😒

you roll out of bed and crawl to your closet to get your uniform. it's actually kinda cute! it may not really be your style but you still look like an absolute baddie in it so why complain😽💅 you go to the bathroom and admire your pretty ass self in the mirror.

my parents gave birth to this gorgeous bitch? damn. they should've given me a fatter ass✋🙄 how inconsiderate of them.

you decided you had enough of yourself and look at the time. you still had roughly 20 minutes until the train you take leaves. you walk over to the kitchen where your guardian is making breakfast.

"Y/N! your bento is on the counter and i'm making some bacon and eggs! want some?"

sure, why not!

(if you don't like bacon and eggs that's okay it's the first thing that came to mind and it had nothing to do with the story)

as you finish your breakfast, you put your bento safely in your bag. your food is precious to you, don't want anything bad to happen to it!! you take a look at the time for like the 3rd time and see it's time to go catch your train.

Gotta go! thanks for the food and i'll see you later!!

"Bye y/n!! have a nice day! and tell me if you meet any boys this time!"

bitch they know damn well i can't pull a man for shit✋😔

let's just say your luck with boys wasn't the best, but it could definitely be worse. however, you did tend to attract the gaslighting and manipulative skater boys who look like they're one cigarette away from seeing the after life...they may be hot, but don't let them fool you. they will play tyler, the creator and degrade the shit outta you (nothing wrong if you're into that though because me too😜👍)

as you walked to the train station you began to think about the boys at your school, specifically the boys on the volleyball team. you would sometimes watch their practices because you had heard great things about them and they were true! the team was really good at least you thought so. recently, though, you had been a little busy so you hadn't been able to watch them, but you had heard rumors of a new person joining the team. and something about him looking like an angry bird? who knows.

boarding the train you notice some buff dude with white hair wearing a date tech uniform.

wait a damn minute...is that aone from the volleyball team?? why's he sitting alone? i mean shit might as well shoot my shot😏 just kidding i could never🙄

nah but really you sat next to him since you had seen him before whenever you would watch practices and in the hallways sometimes. he always looked kinda lonely so you decided you eventually would approach him to be friends because why not! you can be friendly sometimes so there's no reason to not adopt a new whore to your friend group😙

as you say next to him he stared at you for a second before looking straight forward again. you could tell he was confused because no one sits next to him (i would sit next to him every chance i would get if i fucking could😩 but anyway this is a kogane ff not an aone one😋) you decided to be bold because~sometimes, you gotta be bold~and asked him

how is volleyball coming so far? how's the team? i haven't watched them in a while but i heard there's a new person!

i hope i didn't sound weird i just wanna talk to this man was that too much for him😀

aone just stared at you for a minute before humming in response. he's not much of a talker but at least he did something.

you and aone sat in silence for the rest of the train ride occasionally stealing glances at each other until your stop had arrived. as you both walked to school together, aone suddenly stopped in his tracks.

what's wrong?

"do you want to watch the team practice?"

you stood there for a second, shocked he actually talked to you. his voice was pretty low and kinda hot, but you shook your head to clear your thoughts and after all, you hadn't answered him yet.

um...sure!!

he hummed in response, except this time it sounded a little cheerful. you followed him to the gym where the team practices and he pointed to the bleachers for you to sit.

when you were waking over you heard the team wooing at aone for bringing someone to watch them.

"no way..."
"aone how do you know them? is there something about you we don't know?"
"damn they're pretty!! if things don't work out between you two can i steal them?"

aone sternly hummed in response shutting them up and implying practice was to start soon.

you continued watching the events go down and suddenly see a tall ass dude walk up to you that indeed looked like an angry bird in your peripheral vision.

he must be the new member the rumors were about...

as he walked up to you and observed your face, redness started to cover his.

"YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE PERSON AND YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY‼️ CAN I HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS⁉️"

i know this bitch did not just speak in all capital letters...how the fuck is that possible?!?

The coach had enough at this point and it was early in the morning so it was reasonable why.

"KOGANEGAWA KENJI"

angry bird boy looked scared and scurried over to the court and bowed to the coach apologizing over and over.

"yea, whatever" coach replied.

you giggled at koganegawa's cuteness. you had never seen a guy act like that at least you had never paid attention to the guys who did if any at all. based on that 2 second interaction, you figured you might want to get closer to him. he seemed super energetic and nice which is what you need sometimes and he really did look like an angry bird...a cute angry bird.

you hadn't noticed you were spacing out until kogane came up to you during his water break.

"Hey what are you thinking about⁉️ you've been staring at the wall smiling this whole time‼️"

oh shit really?

just thinking about...things i guess.

"Hm🤔"

hm what?

"i was just thinking like you were! i don't think i properly introduced myself! my name is koganegawa kenji but you can just call me kogane😎"

awww cute🥺 oh shit i have to respond

um nice name? uh my name is y/n nice to meet you!

"Y/N⁉️"

um...yes?

"THAT NAME SUITS YOU REALLY WELL!! SUCH A CUTE NAME FOR A CUTE PERSON!!"

Kogane suddenly slapped his hand over his mouth.

"you weren't supposed to hear that"

or were you not supposed to scream that for the whole universe to hear...

"KOGANEGAWA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREAMING YESTERDAY"

Kogane stiffened up as coach yelled at him again. he should really learn to control his volume when he gets excited. however, you did find it kind of cute. i wonder if he acts like this all the time...

~A/N~
sorry if this is coming along very slowly it's my first time and i'm trying to write something people will like so if you like it let me know!! that would mean a lot to me🥰 thank you for reading what i have so far and i love all of you😽💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
625K 9.7K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
886K 40.9K 174
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one