Stuck In The Rain

By MochiAndSpritue

When Queen Clarion, Tinkerbell and her friends end up getting stuck in the rain with one another for a couple... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

818 19 21
By MochiAndSpritue

Tinkerbell heard someone call out to her from a distance, but she couldn't move or see anything, everything around her was pitch black, mother dove knew where she was. "Tinkerbell!" The voice called once "Tink!.." It sounded familiar as if she had heard it a million times before "Tinkerbell!..." yet she couldn't make out who or what was calling her.

"Tinkerbell…"

"Tinkerbell!"

"TINKERBELL WAKE UP!" The Tinker shot up, what was happening? "Tinkerbell.." when she looked up her eyes met a familiar pair, Silvermist!

"Sil? What're you doing here…" Tinkerbell's voice trailed off as she looked around, this wasn't her house! Let alone anywhere she had been before, everything was made of stone and covered in vines.

As Silvermist helped the young fairy up, she could hear a couple of other voices from behind her, there stood Zarina, Iridessa, Vidia, Fawn, and Rosetta. "Well... We were looking for lost things I believe and then…" Tinkerbell gasped at the memory, she remembered everything, how she ignored the Queen's warning and flew up that hill... "Queen Clarion!" She exclaimed, Silvermist slowly pointed toward the other side of the stone cave, there was a bright figure laying on the ground, undeniably Queen Clarion.

All the girls surrounded their Queen, she was still unconscious and none of them were sure if she were okay. The pins that usually held her bun together had fallen out, making her hair loose and crown fall off her head. Surprisingly the queen had extremely long hair and small side bangs. Fawn noticed a sparkling in the corner of her eye, once she approached it she realized it was the crown, Clarion's crown. Fawn carefully picked it up and walked back to the other girls. "What do we do now?" Vidia asked, she was most definitely not going to wake up Queen Clarion, only to get a scolding about how it's improper.

"Wake her up of course!" Rosetta looked at the fast flyer, "I'm not waking up Queenie!" Vidia protested. "Well, we've got to wake her up…" Silvermist said while looking at Clarion's peaceful face "Then why don't you? If you really wanna wake her up, nobody's stopping you!" Silvermist gasped "Well you're just scared to wake her up!"

"I'm not scared to!"

"Yes, you are!"

"NO, I'M NOT!"

"WELL THEN WAKE HER UP!"

"Uhm... Girls!"

"Not now Dessa!"

"GIRLS!" Zarina exclaimed and pointed towards the queen, she started moving her head lightly as her eyelids slowly fluttered open. The girls froze and watched as their queen sat up and rubbed her eyes a little. Clarion looked up and jumped back in shock "AHH!" She yelled as she placed a hand over her chest. "AH!" The girls yelled back with shock.

"What in all of Neverland?" Clarion looked around and quickly realized that she was not in the Pixie dust tree at all. "By the second star.." she muttered and tried remembering how she had gotten here in the first place. "Your majesty…" Silvermist reached out her hand for the queen to take, Clarion hesitated for a moment but accepted and stood up, The queen dusted off her dress a little before turning back to the girls "Girls... What happened exactly?"

The girls frowned "You don't remember?" Clarion shook her head lightly "No." Tinkerbell laughed nervously, of course, it had something to do with Tinkerbell, the queen thought as the Tinker tried explaining. "Okay, so Uhm... We were looking for lost things a-" "SHE was looking for lost things and dragged US along" Vidia interrupted the Tinker, Tinkerbell sighed "right, and you were flying around the cove with Fairy Mary, I believe. Then you saw us and told us it was better if we went back home because it was getting late and.." Tinkerbell looked down "and?" Clarion asked in a soothing voice, by now she knew what happened but she wanted to hear it from Tinkerbell herself "And... I didn't listen and went up the hill instead, so you and the other girls followed but then it started pouring rain and thundering… then you protected us from lightning and now we're here.." Tinkerbell smiled sheepishly "I'm sorry.." she looked down, feeling guilty "It's alright dear." Clarion comforted the young fairy.

Queen Clarion looked to her side, it was still pouring rain and thundering lightly. Vidia groaned "great, just great! Thank you for this miss I am stupid and don't listen to anyone!" She snarled towards the guilty Tinker. "Vidia!" The look Clarion shot her was enough to make the fast flyer shut up in an instant.

Iridessa started breathing heavily "What if we don't get back?" "Oh no... Or.. Or what… What if WE DIE?" The light fairy started hyperventilating and shaking like crazy, Clarion looked at the fairy with worry, she was about to ask Dessa if she was alright when Zarina interrupted "This happens often, she'll be alright in a bit." "Alright…" The queen backed up a little "Queen Clarion? What do we do now?" Silvermist asked, Queen Clarion paused and thought for a moment "I'm not sure dear.." Tinkerbell smiled "Perhaps I can make something like a boat!" Clarion put up her hand and stopped Tink "Tinkerbell sweetheart, the rain is far too heavy, by the time we'd get back to pixie hollow all of us would be sick besides it's already dark again, at this time of night you wouldn't believe what could try and kill you." The queen warned the girls all shared terrified looks "I suggest we stay here for the night and head back to pixie hollow in the morning."

Vidia frowned "Won't your loverboy miss you, I highly doubt he'll be able to sleep without his queenie" she mocked "Or on a more serious note, what about the Ministers?" Rosetta asked the queen, Clarion smiled "They're old enough to care for themselves and pixie hollow just as well as I do." The girls nodded and sat down "I think..".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nyx and her scouts flew towards the Pixie Dust Tree center, where every fairy in Pixie Hollow had gathered together due to the missing queen and young fairies. Every fairies' eyes followed Nyx as she walked towards the worried lord of winter and ministers with disappointment "We found nothing, not a sign of the majesty or the others." she announced sadly.

Lord Milori ran his fingers through his hair in distress "What do you mean nothing?! They can't have just disappeared into thin air" Snowflake placed a comforting hand on Milori's shoulder, she too was worried for her friend and the young fairies of course. Everyone silently hoped that they were safe and with the queen.

The Minister Of Summer moved towards the worried fairies "Please all return to your homes and get some rest, from the moment we have more information on what's happening we will be sure to tell you." The fairies were hesitant at first but eventually agreed and left for their homes.

"I'm sure she's fine Milori." Snowflake comforted him "Then why hasn't she returned Snowflake?" The Minister Of Winter went quiet "Exactly."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Seriously Tink, get together with Terence already!" Fawn teased "I don't-" "but you do sugar" Rosetta interfered, Tinkerbell huffed "Why don't we talk about you and Sled?" Rosetta's eyebrows furrowed "Don't even get me started on him!" The garden fairy exclaimed "Geesh Ro, what happened this time?" Vidia smirked as she leaned her back against the stone wall, Rosetta rolled her eyes "He forgot about our date because he had to go help that new winter animal fairy!"

"Ouch."

"that's crazy..." Silvermist's voice trailed off as she looked towards the queen, Clarion had been silently standing at the side of the cave for the past hour, she simply watched the rain and played with her magic a little from time to time. Queen Clarion swirled around a little ball of Pixie Dust, almost dropping it down in the process.

All the girls had gone silent and watched the queen, Clarion turned to the girls with surprise and with a snap of her fingers, the small pixie dust ball disappeared. The Queen quickly regained her posture and cleared her throat "Girls?" she asked.

"Oh.. Uh.. Sorry your highness.." The girls apologized "There's no need to say sorry, dear." Clarion smiled kindly and turned back to watch the rain once more, as she tried to avoid any awkward conversations.

"Well well, isn't queenie being a bit quiet today.." Vidia crossed her arms in amusement, she had no idea why Clarion was so quiet to begin with, she was the queen after all "I do not wish to disturb a conversation, Vidia." Queen Clarion told her, while remaining her gaze upon the rain.

The girls were shocked by her answer "Queen Clarion, you wouldn't disturb at all!" "Yeah!" "Of course not sugar!" Clarion smiled a bit. She looked down at her feet, never in her life had a normal fairy whom she wasn't friends with wanted a 'normal' conversation with her due to her title.

"Well, since we're talking about love and all..." The girls giggled a little "What about you and Lord Milori?" The Queen shifted uncomfortably "I don't know what to tell you there, sweetheart." Silvermist gasped "Do you guys like go on dates?" "Oh, yes we do." The young fairies squealed, except for Vidia, she was interested for sure, however more for the drama.

"Tell us! Where, when and what?" Rosetta placed her chin on her hands as if she were daydreaming. Clarion laughed lightly "Well he took me to Crystal cove, which is a very old spot that barely anyone knows about. It's where he proposed aswell so he took me there for our anniversary." Clarion smiled at the memory, All of the girls aw-ed "That's so romantic!"

"What did you guys do there?" Iridessa's wings fluttered at the thought "We had a picnic and then danced under the stars." Clarion replied plainly, the girls gasped "I always imagined that Lord Milori wasn't a fan of dancing!" Fawn laughed "Me too actually!" Queen Clarion smiled "Well he hates dancing but he knows I like it so he does it for me."

Rosetta placed a hand over her chest "If that's not the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is, sugar!" The garden talent exclaimed with joy, Clarion blushed and turned away from the others, the queen could hear the young girls gigging at her behavior from behind her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lord Milori sat down on his bed in the Pixie Dust Tree, he decided to stay over there just incase Clarion may return. He had already lost her once and he couldn't believe that he could've possibly lost her again.

Milori wore simple grey sweatpants and nothing else for bed, just like how Clarion liked it. He was about to turn of the lights when a couple of framed pictures caught his attention, on the bedside table stood multiple pictures, one of Clarion and Milori when they were younger at the border, one after they had reunited, and a last one of their wedding. Milori smiled bittersweetly as he let a single tear drop down his cheek.

Milori didn't usually cry at all, but now he felt more alone than ever before, without his queen.

(corrected some mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...