OP Neptunia Male Reader Book...

By TrapMaster20

(Didn't I Say to Make my Abilities Average in The Next Life x OP Neptunia Male Reader) After Y/n, Rom, Ram... More

Bios
1 - Where am I?
2 - The Kingdom of Tils
3 - The Hunt for the Childnappers
4 - The Start of Hunters' Prep
5 - First Quest and Reunion of Reincarnated Friends
6 - Training with Mavis and Finding the Twins
7 - A Very Confusing Graduation
8 - Crimson Vow's First Job
9 - Protect the Merchants!
10 - The Crimson Vow's Past
11 - The City of Amroth
12 - A Little Vacation
14 - Hunting Time
15- Surprises All Around!
16 - Arrogance is a Downfall
17 - This Bond is Unbreakable
18 - The Grand Finale
Warning!!!
Story Challenge

13 - Another Noble Engagement? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

1.7K 38 32
By TrapMaster20

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see The Crimson Vow, minus Pauline, laying in their beds, exhausted.

Mile: We can't fine Pauline anywhere.

Ram: We even looked from above and didn't find her!

Rom: Where could she have gone?

Mavis: Well, I hope she's not caught in any trouble or anything.

Y/n: Well, she did say her family were merchants. Maybe she decided to go see them?

Reina: That's a good theory.

Someone then knocks on the door, and it's revealed to be Lenny.

Lenny: Pardon me Mavis, but a letter just arrived for you.

Mavis then walks up and grabs the letter from Lenny.

Mavis: Thank you.

Lenny then closes the door.

Y/n: Who's it from Mavis?

Mavis: It's just a letter from my younger older brother.

Yui and Reina: Younger...

Y/n and Mile: Older...

Rom and Ram: Brother...?

Mavis: I gave my three older brothers nicknames. Elder older brother, Middle older brother, and my Younger Older brother.

Mile: Oh yeah, I get it now!

Y/n: It's an odd way, but if it works, it works.

Mavis: They worry about me and want to check in. So they send me letters just about every day.

Mavis then grabs a box and a bunch of letters come out of it.

Y/n: The hell?!

Mavis: See?

Y/n: Yo author, how did I not notice this?

TrapMaster20: Because Trigger!

Y/n: That doesn't make sense. This anime was made by Project No.9, not Studio Trigger!

TrapMaster20: I'm making a reference to Gigguk's video, Darling in the FranXX in 10 minutes!!!

Y/n: Ohhhhhh, That makes sense.

TrapMaster20: No it doesn't.

Y/n: No it doesn't.

Mile: Wow. That's kinda....

Yui: It's not kinda. I'd say it is.

Mavis: Anyways, they write the same thing almost every time.

Y/n: They want you to come back?

Mavis: Yup.

Mavis then opens the letter and reads it.

Mavis: And he wants me to come home again.

Y/n: You did run away, making backstories bad.

Mavis: Are you going to keep talking about that?!

Y/n: Yes. Yes I am.

Mavis: Huh?

Rom: What is it?

Mavis: My younger older brother is getting married.

Mile: That's wonderful! Congratulations!!

Reina: Who is she? Is he marrying someone noble?

Mavis: Hmmm. The daughter of the becket company...

Y/n: Nepu? Can you repeat that...?

Mavis: Repeat what?

Y/n: Who is your younger older brother getting married to.

Mavis: It's the daughter of the becket company.

Y/n: Well, I now know why Pauline left.

Reina: You do?

Y/n: Think about her backstory. Didn't she say was the daughter of the becket company?!

Mile: Hm?

Mavis: *gasps* Y/n is right! My younger older brother's bride IS going to be Pauline!!!!

Reina, Mile, Rom, Ram, and Yui: WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

After we learned where Pauline went, we get a wagon and start to head to the town where Pauline grew up. Mavis also gives some information about her family.

Mavis: So my family, headed by Count Austien, is a military family. As the sword and shield representing the kingdom, the Austien clan has won many battles.

Y/n: Feels like the Phantomhives all over again.

Mile: Wow. What a distinguished family line.

Reina: But why would someone from a military nobility marry the daughter of a merchant?

Yui: Mavis, would it be best to assume that it would be for money?

Mavis: That would be a good guess. After all, waging war does cost a high amount of money.

Y/n: And if we can assume what we know through what you've told us Mavis, it would be wise that there could be an upcoming war, and if what Pauline said in her backstory is true, it'll cause the one who stole the becket company to be closer to the royals of the kingdom.

Mavis: That could be a good guess.

Mile: We'll just have to wait until we get into town.

Rom: But remember what Lenny said?

Ram: Yeah, we'll need to be very careful!!!

After a bit, the wagon stops. We all then hop out and we see that the town is completely deserted. Trees aren't growing, there's drunk people in the alleyways, and I SWEAR that I saw a tumbleweed pass by.

Mile: So this is Pauline's town.

Mavis: It looks pretty run down.

Reina: So it is like what Lenny said.

Rom: She said that ever since they had a new company head, things have changed.

Ram: Yeah, and this is the worst kind of change!

Mile: And that new company head Lenny mentioned. Isn't that the guy who's the enemy of Pauline's father?

Reina: That's him. Pauline was probably forced to return to her home to take part in a political marriage.

Y/n: That man is scum.

Mavis: I should be happy that my younger older brother is getting married, but nothing that would trample on Pauline's feelings!

Y/n: Just to make sure, we're possibly going to try and break off this marriage?

Mile: That's the plan!

Reina: Why are you asking anyways?

Yui: This isn't Y/n's first time dealing with a noble marriage.

Reina: Really?

Ram: Yeah! Y/n totally took down one back in our world, right Rom?

Rom: That's right Ram! It was for Darkness!

Y/n: What Rom and Ram said is right. Anyways, with that in stone, we need to find information.

Reina: It would be nice if we could find someone to help us with that.

Y/n: Yo', Author! Are we going to get that?

TrapMaster20: I was already on it.

As if on cue, we hear a male voice.

Male 1: Hey there, young ladies, welcome to town!

We then turn around and see three males.

Male 1: This is your first time here, right?

Male 2: If that's so, it means you have to pay the entrance fee and the passage toll!

Male 3: If you don't have any money, you can always pay with your bodies. *perverted laugh*

Mile: *sweatdrops* Another easy to read gang has arrived.

Y/n: *whispers to the others* Don't worry about anything. I've got this.

Male 2: We've been hired by the head honcho of this town to serve as the welcoming committee.

Male 3: Go against him and things will get ugly.

I then pull out some pocky and put it in my mouth, while walking up to the three males rather slowly.

Y/n: *Image Below* You said I could pay with my body right? Unfortunately, I don't want my little sisters to see me in such a deprived state. Can we do it... *points to and alleyway* Over there~.

I then walk them over and stop. I then feel male 1 place his hand on my shoulder

Male 1: I honestly didn't we'd be doing this with such a pretty thing.

Y/n: You aren't.

Male 1: What do you-

I then grab his head and toss him into the wall, breaking his nose and possibly a few other things.

Male 2: Wh-What the hell?!

I then rush up and punch Male 2 where the sun don't shine, and then use Sanhelios to cut parts of his body. I then look over at Male 3, who's now scared for his life.

Male 3: Eep!!!! I'm sorry!

Y/n: I'm sorry, but that's not going to work. After you said I could pay with my body, I knew you were just like Issei. A goddamn pervert.

Male 3: H-How about my money? I'll give you all my money!!!

Y/n: Yare Yare Daze. You really need to work on finding out what the person wants.

Male 3: Wh-What do you mean?

Y/n: What I can assume you owe women who came into this town.... CAN NEVER BE PAYED BACK THROUGH MONEY!!!!

I then proceed to 3-page Ora this guy, just like how Jotaro did it to Steely Dan.

(A/n: Start at 2:11)

After I third-quarter kill them, I grab them all and bring them down.

Male 1,2, and 3: We're sorry!

Y/n: All right you guys, we can see if they'll talk now!

The others then walk over and Mile begins to talk.

Mile: We'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind!

Reina: If you answer nicely, we'll settle for only half killing you.

Male 1,2, and 3: But your friend here already three-quarter killed us!!!

Y/n: That I did. So how about this. If you answer all of our questions honestly, I won't beat the shit out of you anymore. Lie, and your life is over.

Male 1,2, and 3: Okay!

Mavis: Tell us everything about your leader. The company head that's been running everything for the past few years.

*Time-skip*

No one's POV

After the others get the information from the three males, the find an inn to stay at and discuss the situation at hand.

Mile: Things around here are worse than I thought.

Y/n: Yeah, no kidding. They hoard merchandise, having many monopolies, and raising prices up unfairly!

Reina: Don't forget that those who oppose him are sent to prison, and without a trial! That man has managed to exhaust every outlet of evil-doing.

Mavis: He's also connected to the local lord, Viscount Boardman!

Ram: Yeah, because of that, he can get away with whatever he wants!

Rom: So unfair!

Yui: It's unfair. It's rather cruel.

Mile: Excluding the Pauline situation, this is unforgivable!!! Let's go storm the place right now!

Mavis, Rom, and Ram: Yeah!

As Mavis, Mile, Rom, and Ram get up, Reina stops them.

Reina: Hold on you guys! We're up against a Viscount this time! This could be really bad.

Y/n: Reina's right. If we even make one wrong move, we lose everything!

Mile: Good point. Yeah, we don't want that.

Mavis: We wouldn't be able to work as the Crimson Vow anymore.

Reina: We need to move carefully here.

As the others begin to think about how their going to move, Y/n thinks of an idea.

Y/n: Oh! I think I just had an idea! It may be a bit stupid, but it might work!

Ram: What's your plan, Big brother?

Y/n: Simple. We just need to make sure we aren't recognizable.

Reina: Yeah, that's a good idea.

Y/n: Then leave it to me. Also, you guys are going to be wearing wigs for this to work.

Rom: Why would we need to wear wigs?

Y/n: In order to disguise ourselves a bit more easily.

*Time-skip*

We see the night skies of the roof tops of Pauline's home town. Suddenly, six figures run across the roofs. It's the Crimson Vow, but in disguises that Y/n made.

Mavis: I am the beauty thief, Noir!

Reina: The Elegant thief, Violet!

Mile: I am Panther! No holding back!

Ram: I'll kick some butt, for I am Queen!

Rom: I'll lend support however I can, for I am Oracle!

Y/n: We'll steal the corrupted desires of the Viscount Boardman!

(A/n: For right now, you aren't a trap. Don't worry! You'll get back to the trap nation soon.)

Y/n: For we are...

Everyone: THE PHANTOM THEIVES OF HEARTS!!!!

Mile: Wow, we nailed that! And these costumes are so well made, Y/n!

Y/n: Remember, that's not the name I'm using!

Mile: Oh right! These costumes are so well made, Joker!

Reina: With these, no one will recognize who we are, even if they do see our faces!

Mavis: Indeed. Excellent Idea, Joker!

A bell then rings as the others look to the mansion.

Knight 1: Intruders!

A bunch of knights then come out and surround them.

Ram: Take them down, Joker!

Y/n then smirks and runs right towards them. The knights then go in, but y/n quickly jumps over them. He then creates minimizes the power of Explosion and blows up a part of the ground, hurting the knights. Mavis and Mile then cut through some of the knights with ease, while Reina uses fire magic and hits them with it.

Rom: SPEED, UP!

Rom then uses support magic and increases the team's speed. They then take down some of the knights, but more keep coming.

Mile: How many of these guys are there?!

Y/n: Keep on fighting, Panther! We'll win this!

Y/n then pulls out his gun and starts to shoot some of the knights. Reina then shoots some more fireballs and Ram freezes the rest of them in place with cursed crystal prison.

Mavis: That seems to be all of them!

Reina: Then let's get inside!

As they reach the door Y/n stops them.

Y/n: Now guys, I'll be doing the speaking from here.

The others then nod their heads and Y/n starts his speech.

Y/n: VISCOUNT BOARDMAN!!!!!

Meanwhile on the other side, Pauline notices the voice.

Pauline: I know that voice.

Viscount Boardman: Huh? What is this?

Mavis then kicks down the door and the others walk in. As the Viscount is rather confused, the others step out of the way and Y/n walks up. He then points his finger and the Viscount and begins to talk.

Y/n: You have committed countless crimes against the people, and today we steal your distorted desires, by making you confess your crimes with your own mouth!!!!

Viscount Boardman: What in the world are you talking about?

Becket Company President: And just who do you think you are?

Y/n: We are the ones who will steal you and Viscount Boardman's distorted desires. We are... The Phantom Thieves of Hearts!

After hearing the name, it starts to scare them, which Y/n did not expect.

Viscount Boardman: Ph-Ph-Ph-Phantom Thieves of Hearts?!

Becket Company President: Wh-What sort of party name is that?! It sounds incredibly deadly!!!!

Pauline: You guys... You came for me!

Count Austien: What is all of this commotion I've been hearing?

The others look up and see Mavis's Father on the stairs.

Viscount Boardman: C-Count Austien, Sir! Th-This is...

Pauline: This is revenge! Two and a half years ago, Viscount Boardman and his companion here hired bandits to kill my father. They forged documents and took over the company. And now, they are committing injustices against this town just to get richer!

Becket Company President: Vile girl! How dare you say such things!

Viscount Boardman: My apologies, she seems to have-

Y/n: What she is true. Before we came to steal the distorted desires of Viscount Boardman, we learned every corrupt thing he's done to the people of this town. They hoard merchandise, have many monopolies, raise prices up unfairly, and worse of all, put anyone in jail without trial for even thinking of opposing him! That is why... we will take the company out of their hands!

Viscount Boardman: *sweating* Sir, he's lying! Allow us to handle these criminals!

Pauline: Please, Count Austien, please! Listen to me and the man in black, I beg of you!

Count Austien: I have heard both sides and the side of a third party. There is no further need for words.

Y/n: Then what do you plan to do?

Count Austien then draws his sword and points it at them.

Count Austein: I believe both parties should prove their righteousness through the sword!

Pauline: Sure!

Becket Company President and Viscount Boardman: *scared for their lives*

(A/n: Stop music here.)

*Time-skip*

As the duel begins with the Becket Company President and Viscount Boardman against Pauline, Pauline begins to speak.

Pauline: My name is Pauline! In order to avenge my father, I am prepared to risk my life!

She then looks at the others and decides to play along with them.

Pauline: And to you, the Phantom Thieves, who stand by me in my vengeance, who will help me see this through till the end!! Ready?

Viscount Boardman: Arrogant girl!

Becket Company President: We'll kill you before you can use any magic on us!!!

They then rush Pauline, but they then start to sink into the ground.

Viscount Boardman: What is this?!

Becket Company President: I'm sinking!! How?!

They then look at Pauline who smirks.

Viscount Boardman: But I never saw you cast a spell!!!

Pauline: I did it earlier during the time I was praying. And besides, you don't need to say a spell out loud, you know, you can just think it in your head! What, you didn't know that?

Viscount Boardman: You mean you can use shadow casting?! You don't even have to chant the spell out loud?!

Pauline: Sure can!

They keep sinking until Pauline decides for them to stop. She then walks over and raises her staff.

Pauline: In the words of the Phantom Thieves, I will steal you distorted desires!!!!

After Pauline beats them to a bloody pulp, they are taken away.

Pauline: It's over now.

Pauline's Mother: Pauline... We're free.

Pauline then turns and bows.

Pauline: Thank you, my Lord Count. Your assistance was greatly appreciated.

Pauline's Mother: With this, my late husband can rest easily.

Count Austein: It was nothing. I knew of their evil deeds and this was a good opportunity to pass judgement on them. My true objective lies elsewhere. When I first heard of these marriage talks from Viscount Boardman, and learned about you and the other party involved, I began planning this intervention.

Count Austein then looks over at the others, and Mavis reacts by hiding behind Y/n.

Count Austein: Meeting at the Hunters' School, the progress of the Crimson Vow, your bonds are strong. Following that, I knew you would try to rescue a dear friend in need. Isn't that right, Mavis?

Mavis then gets shocked a bit, but does her intro.

Mavis: I am the beauty thief-

Count Austein: I am your father, and even if you wear a wig and different attire, you can't fool me.

Mavis: Geh!

Y/n: Oh come on! I worked so hard on making these!!!! Do you know how hard it was to make some of these items?! It was pretty freaking hard!!!

Count Austein: You're coming home, Mavis. No arguments.

Mavis: Father, I-

Y/n: That won't happen. Right everyone?

Ram: Yeah, Mavis is our dear friend, right Rom?

Rom: That's right! Mavis made a promise with our big brother! You're not going to make her break it!!!!

Mile: Yeah! She's a teammate and a friend, she's also like family to us!

Reina: You can't just take her away from you!

Count Austein: This is a TRUE family matter. You have no say in it. *to Mavis* If you want to pretend to be a knight, then I'll see you get some lessons. Come along now.

Mavis: Father, please...

Mavis then pauses for a bit and speaks again.

Mavis: I won't go.

Count Austein: Huh?

Mavis then takes of the mask, hat, and wig.

Mavis: The Crimson Vow is not a game! And I won't stop! Not until I become a true knight!

Count Austein: You have no idea what that even means! A foolish dream. *to knights 1 and 2* Show her how a sword shoudl be used.

Knights 1 and 2: Yes sir!

Knight 1: Sorry, M'Lady!

Knight 2: Please forgive us!

Mavis: CPU'S BLADE!!! 1.2x SPEED!!!!

Mavis then rushes the knights and breaks their swords, and has them fall to the ground, shocking her father.

Count Austein: No way!

Mavis: Now that you've witnessed that, you'll understand that I'm not the same person you knew once before. And I owe this leap and skill to my master here.

Mavis then points to Y/n, who is a bit shocked at first. He then smiles, takes off the mask, and bows.

Y/n: Thank you, Mavis.

Count Austein: Are you saying that this boy is your master?

Y/n: *Video Below*

Count Austein: Really, you don't say? Well, if you can prove to be stronger than me, I'll allow Mavis to have her way for a while.

Y/n: Nepu?

*Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

After being challenged by Mavis's father, he gets into his armor, while I get into my paladin armor. I then bow and prepare to fight.

Y/n: Oh, and Mavis, when did I become your Master?

Mavis: I'm sorry, Y/n! It was so sudden!

Count Austein then draws his sword, so I draw Sanhelios.

Y/n: Ready when you are!

Count Austein: Very well then! Here I come!

He then rushes for me, but I quickly block it with my sword.

Y/n: Damn, he's fast! Maybe I should ask him...

As he keeps going for a strike, I block and try to find the opening in his stance. As I do, I hear Mavis say something to the others.

Mavis: Well, he's always heading out to battle. So, his sword work was gained through the battlefield, through real combat!

Y/n: It's just like Verida!!! You know what, I need to stop holding back!!!

I then jump back, and he goes for a strike, but I quickly roll out of the attack.

Count Austein: What's wrong? That all you've got?

Y/n: Um, not really. In fact, I was holding back since I didn't know your combat experience. So I need a moment.

Count Austein: For what?

Y/n: To get myself ready. BLACK HEART, ENGAGE!!!

I then transform into Black Heart and get ready for my next move.

Y/n(Black Heart): I've only used this technique on 3 other people, so I count you lucky to see it's strength. NEXT PROGRAM, ACITVATE!!!!!

Y/n(NEXT Black): Now, prepare yourself, Count Austein!!!

I waste no time and get right into his face.

Count Austein: What the?

I then swing my sword down, but he quickly blocks it. I then jump over him and land.

Y/n(NEXT Black): Impressive. I'll finish this battle elegantly!! LACY DANCE!!!

I then use one of Noire's skills and launch Count Austein into the air, which does shock him. I then go for a few kicks and as he goes to the ground, I finish with a back kick. He then pants a bit and rushes me, which I quickly block with my sword. I then push him back, and he continues to rush me,

Count Austien: Whoever you are, you will return Mavis to me!

Y/n(NEXT Black): Answer me this, Count Austien. What do you have against what Mavis wants to do?

Count Austien: Hunters can die at any moment! You expect me to stand by while she willing risks her life?!

Y/n(NEXT Black): What?!

Count Austien: I raised Mavis! She learned singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments! Everything she would need to enter society as a proper lady! She has all the advantages a noble family could offer! So what is there for her to be unhappy about?!

Y/n(NEXT Black): I thought it was obvious, but the fact is she unhappy that YOU, HER FATHER, object to her dreams!! A father should support their child with THEY want to do!!! Do you think that being a lady is what will make her happy?

Count Austien: That is irrelevant! I know what's best for her, and I have decided that it will make her happy!

Y/n(NEXT Black): If that is how you think about this situation, then you a pitiful excuse for a father!!!

I then rush him and he says something that reminds of the fight with Oberon.

Count Austien: I can tell by your demeanor and power that you are no ordinary boy. What are you a dwarf, or a half-breed?

Y/n(NEXT Black): *smirks* Someone I fought before asked a question very similar to that, so I'll give you the same answer I did to him. I'm neither of those things!!!

As I knock him back, he screams one thing as he rushes me.

Count Austien: LIAAAAAAAARRR!!!!

Y/n(NEXT Black): Then allow me to show you my power! DIAGONAL BLADE DANCE!!!!

I then fly myself high into the sky and hit him 7 differnt angles. I then fly back and summon 4 differnet colored swords.

Y/n(NEXT Black): Diagonal blades, wild sword slice!

After many attacks, I then fly above him and prepare to strike.

Y/n(NEXT Black): This is the Final Strike!!

I then fly down and cause an electrical explosion, which breaks Count Austien's armor. I then turn back to my normal form and I point my blade at him.

Y/n: Our match is over. Do you want to try and continue, or will you give up?

Count Austien: You don't need to. As a man of honor, I keep to my word.

As I put my sword away, Mavis walks up to us.

Mavis: Father, for your love and devotion, for always taking care of me, you have my gratitude. But as I said, I want to become a knight! A knight like you- no. Even greater than you! So please-

Count Austien: This master.

Y/n: Yes sir?

Count Austien: She is dear to me. Please take care of my daughter.

Y/n: You have my word.

As Count Austien walks away, I figure I should answer his question.

Y/n: Count Austien! There's something I need to tell you!

He turns around to look at me, and I smile.

Y/n: The reason why I said I was neither is because that is the truth. I am a race that you have never heard of before.

Count Austien: And what race is that?

Y/n: I am... a CPU!

Count Austien: *smiles* If that is the truth, then I trust you will protect my daughter, young CPU.

As Count Austien walks away, I smile, knowing that he allowed his daughter what she wanted to do.

Reina, Pauline, Mile, Rom, and Ram: We did it!!!!

Mavis: Sure did!

Y/n: The Crimson Vow is staying together!

Mile: Hold on. I do have one question.

Y/n: What's on your mind, Mile?

Mile: It's what Count Austien said. Does that make you Mavis's guardian now, Y/n?

Y/n: *Video Below*

(A/n: Start at 0:03.)

*Time-skip to morning brought to you in part by*

No one's POV

We now see the whole Crimson Vow, getting ready to leave the town, but Pauline decides to say goodbye to her family first.

Pauline: It's time for me to go.

Pauline's Mom: Take care of yourself, okay?

Pauline's Brother: Just leave all the company stuff to me!

Pauline: That I will. I'm counting on you.

The Crimson Vow then gets into the wagon and they then leave for the capital. As Y/n looks out the window, he notices Count Austien behind a tree, shedding a few tears.

Count Austien: My dear Mavis... MAVVVVIISSS!!!

Count Austien then chases after the wagon, crying his heart out, which doesn't go unnoticed by the others.

Count Austien: Mavis, please! Don't leave me, sweetheart, I promise I'll do better!

Mile: Gotta be honest, it's not often you see a big manly man cry like that.

Yui: True.

Rom: Reminds of Mavis with Reina's backstory.

Y/n then opens one of the windows, points his gun at Count Austien, and says one thing.

Y/n: Count Austien! If you love your daughter, you'll let her go!

Count Austien then stops as he thinks about what Y/n said.

Y/n: Driver, now! Pick up the pace!

The Driver then picks up the pace as they leave. Y/n the closes the window and put his gun away.

Y/n: Anyways... With all of that done, I have a question for you Mavis. Don't you feel a tda bit sorry for that?

Mavis: He'll be fine. He did the same thing when I left for Hunters' school. All of my brothers did to.

The others then look at Mavis in pure shock, and even sweat drop.

Reina: Oh, is that so?

Mile: You okay with all this, Pauline?

Yui: Mile is asking a rather good question. You might have to rebuild the company from scratch.

Pauline: My mother's there, so it'll all be fine. And my little brother's gearing up to take over some day!

Mavis: This might seem funny, coming from me, but don't you get lonely without your family?

Pauline: I can come back any time I want. And besides, I've got another family. The Crimson Vow means everything to me. You're my brother and sisters! Thanks again for coming to save me!

Reina: We may be family, but that doesn't mean you can just go running off like that!

Y/n: Really? YOu want to talk about that after you ditched me with getting Anne to someone she knew?

Reina: Shut up! No one asked you!

Y/n: Oh be quiet, you Tsundere!

The others then giggle at Y/n's statement.

Meanwhile, with Kazuma...

After a long time of figuring out how to second one works, they fix the machine.

Kazuma: Alright. It should work now!!

Estelle: I'll try it!

Estelle then presses the button and the room stays glowing and the system can be heard.

System: Power on. Please input command.

Megumin: We did it! The device is back on!

Compa: Now we can find N/n!

Darkness: That is a relief.

Kazuma then smiles and types into the computer, "Find Y/n L/n."

System: There are many versions of the person you have asked for. Please give a description or picture.

Kazuma then sighs and puts in a description of Y/n.

System: Description confirmed. Beginning Search. Searching - 0.02%

The others then breathe a sigh of relief.

Megumin: We're finally going to have Y/n back!

Kazuma: Yeah, it's kinda a pain without him around. Also makes me see some more stupid things that he did.

Aqua: Well, how long do we have?

Kazuma: I don't know. We'll just have to wait.

Kazuma: Y/n. We're almost close finding you bro. We won't lose you and the others again this time!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 111 80
In a world where the constant threat of attacks by the reanimated dead loomed over every moment, where the very air carried the scent of death, a you...
49.4K 865 7
Tony moved on from Pepper after she broke up with. He found someone new two years later. One year since he met her. Eight months since he stopped dri...
28.7K 572 10
READ THE TITLE. tOmMyiNnIt AnGsT😌🀚πŸ”ͺ Also this sucks but anyways- Also will update when I feel like it! ( updates are gonna be hella slow<3 )
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC