[ɪ sᴘʏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ]

Por nightshadeflowerxoxo

[Schlattbur/Jschlatt x Wilbur] //my upload schedule is as inconsistent as my life choices// --Cover Made By:... Más

--mission impossible--
--a musicians dream--
--the festival--
--the winner is--
--first day on the job--
--snapped--
--meeting up--
--attempt 1--
--oh god not this--
--mother father jesus christ--
--She's in your bed but im in her- wait whos bed is this?!--
Break

--suprise--

2K 112 130
Por nightshadeflowerxoxo

      Tubbo cheered and I  let out a loud whoop and jumped up. I patted Tubbo's head and smiled down at him. "Thanks, little dude." He grinned up at me before we both turned to see what else was to be said.

"All chosen contestants have an hour to prepare a second song, and then play it up front one last time. Now, while we are waiting, let's light up some fireworks people!" And with that, swirling rockets if color shot up into the air with deafening bangs. Only an hour, huh? Guess I'll just have make due.

We sat at some of the tables that had been set up for the event. I pulled out my lyrics book and said, "Well, want to help me decide on a song?" His eyes lit up and he nodded enthusiastically. I just chuckled. Passing the book towards him, I watched him sift through it.

The fireworks were still going off, and ever once in a while an especially loud one would make him flinch, and glance up wide eyed. He seemed... Scared. Of fireworks? I shrugged it off. I wasn't really that unusual.

His brown hair was fluffy, like mine, but not as unkept. Through the fluff, I could see the beginnings of horns. Tubbo continued flipping through my book, completely unaware of my scrutiny.

He was wearing a light green, long sleeved shirt, and pants with patches. It was strange to me, seeing such a high class person dressing like a commoner. I almost laughed at how hypocritical I was being. I'm literally an undercover Prince dressed like a struggling musician. How ironic.

"Hey Tubbo, what's it like living in the castle with the king? if it's not too personal of a question." He glanced at me.

"Well, it's kind of like being a noble family, except way richer and with a lot more power. But over all, pretty basic. I don't spend much time in the castle, since I prefer hanging out with the townsfolk. Plus, it's not like I'm completely unaware of all the problems Schlatt is causing..."

I put my hand on top of his, and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "It's okay, we can change topics." He nodded, and we started talking about our interests. Tubbo's favourite animal was a bee, his favorite color is white, and he likes nature a lot. He's apparently a really good swimmer as well.

I told him half truths, not being totally honest, but also not completely lying to him. I told him that I liked to play guitar and sing, but I was also interested in art. My favorite color was red, and I told him that my favorite activity was walking through my hometown streets early in the morning.

"Where is your hometown?" He asked, though it didn't surprise me.

"My is currently in The Arctic Empire, but I was born in Pogtopia." I watched as his eyes sparkled in curiosity. "What was Pogtopia like? I've heard so much about it and how cool it was."

I chuckled."I was really young back then, so I don't remember much. It was a good country. People were really nice and helpful. Oh, and the king was very social with people, always helping out when needed." We sat in a comfortable silence as he took all the information in.

"What about your family?"

   I was half amused as I poured my fake life story out to him. He had asked me so many questions, that I thought he would lose his voice.

"And time is up ladies and gentlemen! Let's see what songs our performers have in store for us."

Both Tubbo and I locked eyes as I could see the panic rising in him. "Oh no! I distracted you and now you don't have anything prepared. I'm so so so sorry! I've ruined everything-" I laughed at him, and he stared at me, confused. "What's so funny? Your gonna lose because of me."

"No, I'm not."

"Wha- yes you are!"

I chuckled again. "I won't, because I already have a song." I winked at him.

Ignoring his following questions about the song, I payed attention to the stage. They were on the eighth contestant. The guy looked very nervous, and as I glanced at the front of the audience, I knew why. A particularly fancy dressed man with large curled goat horns stood, back facing me.

Schlatt. I studied him, taking in every feature I could, committing it to memory. Apparently, he knew someone was staring at him, because he turned around immediately locking eyes with me. And I froze.

He was handsome, everybody knew that. But with his icy blue eyes staring at me with such an intense look, he was gorgeous. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I ripped my eyes away, awkwardly avoiding looking at him. But I could still feel his eyes boring holes into me.

I whispered to Tubbo, "Hey, we should head backstage and get ready." He nodded, and we both slipped away from the crowd. I could still feel his eyes. They followed me until I went completely backstage.

Taking a deep breath in, I took off my sweater and wrapped it around my waist, leaving me in my white button up. Taking my beanie from beside my guitar, I pulled it over my curls. I rolled up my sleeves, and stood up, stretching.

"Hey Will, now will you tell me what song your gonna play?"

"Nope."

He glared at me in silence, pouting. The guy on stage finished, and I even applauded. He had preformed with a xylophone, and actually made a beautiful melody. Which took skill, I learned from past experiences.

The announcer strutted back up onstage, and wished the guy luck. "And now for the next contestant! Will you all please welcome to the stage, well, Will!" The laughed at his unintentional joke. I turned to Tubbo, and winked, saying"This is for you."

Taking a deep breath once again, I walked out onstage with a confident smile even though I felt the complete opposite. Guitar in hand, I strummed the strings, as the audience quieted down.

"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be
When I was a kid on VoIP
I thought when I get older
I'd marry her, I told her"

It was the same song Tubbo had adored, the first one I'd played since coming to Manburg. Not even lying, it was one of my favorites. I continued the lyrics.

"If I could change a single thing
I'd make it me and not him"

Deep breath.

"He's in your bed, I'm in your Twitch chat
I've got the key and he's just a doormat"

This was the song that I knew best.

"Your new boyfriend's an asshole"

I let out a whoop at the end of that verse. Taking a swift glance at the crowd, I almost stumbled my words as I saw Schlatt staring at me with the same bloody cold look. It took everything in me to avoid eye contact.

"You hit it off instantly
I know, 'cause you won't stop telling me
I've seen his jawline, shoulders, and muscles
Push against his fashion sense
I've thought about what he looks like nude
I'm not gay, though"

Some of the crowd laughed at that. One person even yelled, "Are you sure about that?" I almost started laughing at that. I smiled at the audience, strumming the guitar.

"Oh, she's living the dream
From back when we were 17
How on earth could I be saved?
When I'm one click away from insane
I just think that I deserve
A little bit of what I earned"

The song slowed here before continuing into the chorus again. "But he's in your bed, and I'm in your Twitch chat
I've got the key and he's just a doormat
'Cause even though he's got social skills
That doesn't mean I can't pay the bills"

As the chorus ended, I approached the last bit of the song as we gradually slowed again.

"I think about you every day (every day)
So how on earth can I be saved? (Can I be saved?)
I think about him a lot as well (I think about him)
Maybe if he wasn't fine as hell (he's really fine as hell)"

People snickered.

"'Cause you're beauty
And you're grace (and you're grace)
Your telephone calls are my favourite place
And I want you to notice me
With no restraining order, please (Jason Derulo)
I want you to care
I want to smell your hair"

I stopped and bowed, as the crowd erupted into cheers again. Only one more person was to preform before the king came to a conclusion. Walking backstage, I immediately got knocked to the floor as a small weight slammed into me.

Tubbo had his arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. "You, Will, are the coolest guy I've ever met." I chuckled at him and patted his head.

"Suprise."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 153 13
Wilbur is born into a life neither poor nor rich, probably the best way to live. When tragedy strikes, his life takes a turn, and he becomes a prince...
149K 5.6K 28
George is arranged to marry the princess from a rival kingdom. What happens when he falls for the wrong royal? - ~completed june 2021~ cw's: - depres...
2.6M 85.3K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
238 8 10
Tommy had always loved his older brother Wilbur. They played together everyday out in the garden. One night Tommy's father disappeared into the nig...