𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬? (...

By clashgirl07

!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

39

26.2K 857 6.5K
By clashgirl07

The next day, after classes had finished, you were driven to the pro hero agency owned by Hawks.

"See if he can get you a driver or something because as I said yesterday I can't be your chauffeur all the time," Aizawa said from next to you.

"Oh come on, you don't enjoy the quality time we spend in the car together?"

He rolled his eyes, "it would be more enjoyable if it didn't cost me gas money."

"Whatever." You began switching between radio stations, attempting to find music to listen to.

When you heard your name being spoken on one of the channels you paused and then turned up the volume.

A reporter's voice came through the speakers. "The Number two hero has yet to make a statement regarding the situation, but has already received a large amount of backlash since the information was leaked."

Aizawa looked over, "it may be best to turn this one off."

"No, I want to hear it."

A second reporter began to speak. "Although Hawks may not have spoken on it quite yet after we reached out a few of the other Pros have expressed their opinions on his decision to allow the girl to be a part of his agency. The most prominent of these being the number one hero Endeavor, who claims that it was a 'rash and dangerous move'."

You scoffed, "as if Endeavor has any room to talk. While I was with the villains for the first time I heard plenty of stories about the guy."

"They're villains, you shouldn't believe anything they say, especially when it comes to the heroes."

The news report continued. "We also received a comment from the number 5 hero Mirko, who says that 'anyone acting judgemental of Hawks for taking the girl under his wing should be ashamed of themselves'. That was the only statement she was willing to give."

Well, at least not all of the pros are assholes.

The car began to slow, and when you looked out of the window you saw a crowd of people standing in front of the building you had arrived at.

"The news of your internship was somehow leaked to the public, as you can tell it's caused quite a stir."

"It's literally an internship, why is it such a thing? Every other hero student gets one at some point."

"Yes but at this point, I think you're aware of the fact that you are different than every other hero student."

You looked down at yourself, making sure that the pieces on your hero costume were secured well. As people with cameras began making their way to the car you looked over to Aizawa and smiled "guess I have to give them a good show."

He sighed, "about that actually. Because you'll most likely be making public appearances and being invited to do interviews, the principal has asked that you refrain from mentioning the most recent events that you experienced."

"Are you serious?"

"As much as I hate it, yes. If news got out then it could reflect very poorly on the heroes and the police force."

"Yes that would be the point, they don't deserve to keep living normal and comfortable lives after what they did. How is it fair that I have to live the rest of my life with both mental and physical scars while they get off with no consequences?"

"It isn't fair, but sadly that's just how it has to be for now."

You looked at him and raised your eyebrows, "you promised me that they would face repercussions."

"I know, and they will be. It will just be handled privately."

"Right, I'm sure they'll get a slap on the wrist or something. And it wasn't just the police, are any of the heroes gonna face consequences?"

He didn't respond.

You sighed, "I'm gonna be late. Thank you for driving me, I'll make it back to UA on my own later."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded and opened the car door. When you stepped outside you were immediately flooded by people, shouts came from every direction.

You stared ahead and started moving forward, as the path to the building became overrun you lightly flicked your hand and used the air to push the people to either side.

You tried to remain calm and collected, ignoring the questions that were being shouted. As Bakugou would say, these damn extras weren't worth your time.

"How did you convince Hawks to allow you to work with him?"

"Have you had any contact with your father recently?"

"Is it true that you can copy and manipulate other people's quirks? If so, how many abilities are you currently in possession of?"

You were near the entrance, just a few feet further.

Suddenly you felt someone's hand brush against your lower arm as if they were trying to grab your wrist. You instinctively pulled your hand away and looked over.

The man was holding a microphone, and someone with a camera stood behind him.

He spoke with a cheesy grin plastered to his face. "Hi there, I was wondering if-"

"Don't touch me, ever again."

His smile faltered, and you turned and walked the remaining distance to the doors.

Hawks was waiting inside, "well you handled that well."

You crossed your arms as you walked over to him, "you know that you could have done something right?"

He shrugged and pressed the elevator button. "I wanted to see how you would get through it on your first try, gives me an idea of what I'm working with. Obviously, our first one will be social skills."

"I don't know how you expect me to act when a bunch of adults are filming me and shouting stupid questions. Honestly, I'm proud of myself for not crushing any of their equipment."

The elevator doors opened and both of you stepped inside. "I thought you were going to hit that one dude."

You scoffed, "I should have."

After stepping onto his floor you walked to the sitting area and sat on the couch, he sat on the stool across from you.

"So the plan for today is just to make our first public appearance together, I'll answer some of their questions and just be my usual charismatic-self. You just need to play nice."

"You're making it sound like I'm a complete bitch or something, I'm nice to the people that deserve it."

He laughed, "right. Well, that's going to be our basic thing for today, I do have a couple of other things we need to talk about."

"I'm assuming they have to do with the illegal villain hunting you want me to do?"

"Yeah, first off let's not call it that. If anyone asks it's just night patrol."

"Right, night patrol."

"First off, we need to talk about your undercover methods. Because the hunt for the league is supposed to be kept secret between a select group of heroes, we need to make sure you aren't recognized if you ever encounter one of them while you're out."

He picked up something from the ground and tossed it to you. "This is what you'll be wearing anytime you go out for a night patrol run."

The material was all black, and it looked to be designed similarly to the costume you currently had on. The difference was that this would cover your body entirely.

"This looks a lot like a costume from a show I watched as a kid, just without the cat accessories."

"There's another piece as well." He stood and handed you something, "this is a voice modulator. It covers nearly your entire face and distorts your voice to keep someone from recognizing you when you speak."

You took the device in your hands and studied it, "this is kinda badass."

"That combined with your suit will make it nearly impossible to confirm your identity while it's dark out, which is why you will only be going at night."

You looked up, "this isn't some kind of trap right? Because if I sneak off-campus and find a group of heroes and police waiting to arrest me, I'll use your wings as wall decorations for my dorm."

He looked over his shoulder and patted his right-wing. "Oh come on, there's no need for threats. You trust me right?"

"No, actually I don't. The only reason I'm working with you is because you're giving me a way to do something that I've been planning on doing for a little while now."

"Fair enough, you'll warm up to me eventually. Just remember that I'm risking myself just as much as you are, if the heroes find out I've included you in this assignment without permission then I will have hell to pay. Most of them already weren't happy with the idea of you becoming an intern at my agency."

"The fact that they're all so opinionated of me is weird, like why are all of these adults so worried about a teenager?"

"Well, you are a teenager with immense power and a father who is probably one of the most feared villains, not to mention the fact that you've already had a murder charge on your hands."

"That charge was dropped, and there isn't any evidence."

"Right... I'm just saying that the people have a right to be interested when it comes to you, what they don't have a right to do is bully you and treat you like crap for reasons you can't control."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Hawks stood from his seat. "The last thing is about your quirk, how many abilities do you currently have?"

"I don't know, maybe like ten?"

"And do the people at UA all have knowledge of these abilities?"

"Yeah."

"Great, so you need to learn a new one. One that won't be easily recognized in case you find yourself in a brawl and one you can't tell anyone about."

You thought for a second, "I think I have one I can work on."

"Good, other than those few things I don't think we need to talk about much else. Schedule-wise you only need to be going out on the nights that you would like to. You and I will meet twice a week for our official internship business, and during that time we can also compare our findings."

"That works."

He grinned, "it's settled then."

--------------------------------------

After hours of strolling through the city and being bombarded by reporters and civilians, you finally got to finish and go back to the dorms.

Hawks had been quite the charmer, and you were pretty sure he had managed to convince at least half of the public that your internship was a good idea.

His claim had been that allowing you to work alongside him would be a way to integrate you into hero society and keep you away from villainous influences.

Many of the people had swooned, praising him for taking on such a noble challenge.

The whole time you had had to keep a smile on your face and restrain yourself from telling each and every one of them how you really felt.

After changing out of your hero costume and rinsing off in the shower, you put on a comfortable outfit and walked to Bakugous dorm.

When you stepped into the room you were surprised to see Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima all sitting in a circle on the floor. Bakugou was lying in bed, looking ready to hit something.

"Hey, you're back!" Mina exclaimed.

"Hey Y/N, we're playing cards wanna join?" Kaminari asked.

Your initial surprise wore off and you looked over to Bakugou with an eyebrow raised.

"They just showed up here alright? I've already told them to get lost, I'm not playing the stupid game."

You laughed, "come on a few rounds won't kill you."

After you sat down Kirishima handed you a stack of cards, and you heard Bakugou grumbling as he got off the bed and sat to your side."

"By the way, I think you two will be interested to hear that Hagakure does not have invisible blood. It's just the same color as the rest of ours." Mina stated.

The other boys nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god, what did you do to her?" You looked over with a grin beginning to form.

"I socked her in the nose pretty good... at least I think it was her nose."

"I yelled at her, a lot of the other kids did too. What she said really wasn't cool, but I think she feels kinda bad about it now." Kirishima shrugged.

Bakugous voice was low. "She'd better."

Kaminari piped up, "yeah. She made me mad too, but are we gonna start the game or...?"

"Right, I'll go first." Mina placed her card down with a smile.

----------------------------------

Hanging out with your friends allowed you to take your mind off of things for a while.

Every once and a while someone would claim that someone cheated and get into a small argument that always ended in laughter. Kaminari would pump his fists in the air every time he won a round, and Bakugou threw his cards on the ground at least five different times.

Overall it felt refreshingly... normal.

As it began to get late and the games came to an end, you looked around the room and smiled softly.

"I never got a chance to thank you guys...for coming after me."

"Hey, no need to thank us." Mina looked down, "if anything we should be thanking you. I mean you put yourself through all of that to keep the villains from hurting us."

Kaminari raised his hand. "By the way, I wanted to come but they told me to stay behind because I hadn't been informed of their plan."

You laughed, "It's fine I appreciate the thought."

"I mean, in all honesty, Bakugou was the real backbone of everything though." Kirishima looked over to him, "he was the first to figure it out and then immediately thought of a plan."

"Yeah, how did you manage to get that tracker on her by the way?" Mina asked.

"Tracker?" You looked to the side and saw Bakugou staring intently at the ground.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that it worked and we got you back."

Kaminari stepped forward, "oh come on man now's not the time to be humble. Just tell us how you did it."

Memories flashed in your mind.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't tell me how good of a kisser he is!"

"It was hard to leave him after all the nights we spent together."

"Listen sparky it's nothing ok?! Just leave it alone." His breathing was becoming heavy.

Ice filled your veins. "How did you realize that it wasn't me?"

He looked up, his eyes meeting yours. "It was little things, it was obvious after-"

"How long was it until you knew for sure?"

You saw his jaw clench. "Longer than it should have been."

Your friends began to fidget nervously.

"And what happened that made you sure of it?"

He didn't respond, and the memory of Toga saying there had been something bothering her underneath her shirt came to mind.

"Tell me you didn't."

"Didn't what?"

You let out a breath, "did you sleep with her?"

"What?! No!"

"But you did something?"

Kirishima spoke up, "uh guys I think I'm gonna get going."

"Same," both Mina and Kaminari spoke at the same time.

After they left, you stood and looked down. "When you say it took longer than it should have to realize it wasn't me. Does that mean you did the things with her that you did with me?"

He stood as well. "Yes, but just for the first couple of days."

"So you did sleep with her, as in shared the same bed for the night?"

"Yeah."

You pressed your lips together, "and when you did realize something was off, how did you confirm what you were thinking?"

He stepped forward, "listen. I needed to know for sure, and I needed to know fast. I did the first thing that came to mind."

"Which was?" It took a large amount of effort to keep your voice even.

"I'm going to tell you, but before you get mad I want you to know that I would do it ten times over again if it meant that you were here and safe. I don't care."

Now you were envisioning the worst possible scenario.

He took a breath. "I told her I wanted to use her as a distraction, and she agreed to it. That's when I had no doubt it wasn't you."

The thoughts that were running through your mind caused some unpleasant feelings.

And now those thoughts had been confirmed. "That's how you got the tracker on? You... touched her?"

"Not any more than I had to."

You shut your eyes, "did you kiss her?"

He didn't respond for a moment. "No, she kissed me and then I pinned her down and threatened her."

You released a shaky breath and opened your eyes. "Oh."

"Listen if I-"

"I'm not mad at you, or at least I'm trying not to be."

"Well, you're obviously upset."

"Of course I'm upset! Just the thought of her sleeping in my bed next to you while I was chained to a wall and forced to sleep on the floor, god they make me want to scream."

Your mind was racing, unwanted images continued to surface. "She got to kiss you before I did." You scoffed, "can you believe that out of everything that's what really bothers me?"

His eyes were wide.

"It just feels like one more thing they took from me."

When he stepped forward he lightly placed his hand on your cheek. "Hey, they aren't gonna take another damn thing, ever again."

"I hope not, because I'm getting really tired of it."

You leaned into him and sighed. "That was a really stupid plan, she could have hurt you."

"I would have blasted her to bits before she could even try."

You stared at the ground, feeling your body tensing. "I want them dead," you whispered softly.

Bakugous body went rigid. "I know, but there are things that-"

"You know one of them already died?" You looked up, "I killed her."

His eyes went wide. "I thought you said there was no evidence of that."

"They told me when I was being held, apparently they weren't very happy about it."

You released a strangled breath. "I should feel something, I should feel bad or regretful, or maybe just sick because of the fact that I am responsible for the end of someone's life. But I don't feel anything, I don't care."

Looking into his eyes, you felt more vulnerable than ever. "Does that make me a horrible person? I mean maybe all those people are right."

"No, none of those idiots are right about you. And after everything those villains put you through, you have every damn right to feel the way that you do." He placed his hand on your shoulder. "Listen to me, you are not a bad person ok?"

You looked away. "I feel like I'm always unloading my emotional baggage onto you."

He chuckled, "yeah but I guess that's what I signed up for."

When the lights had been turned off and the two of you were lying in bed, you rolled over with a smug look on your face. "Guess there's no more competition, I have officially earned the title of King Explosion Murder."

"Shut up," he grumbled. "That title's still mine."

-------------------------------------

A few hours into the night, when you were sure Bakugou was sleeping soundly, you disappeared from the bed and silently crept back to your room.

On your bed was the outfit that had been given to you, the material nearly impossible to see in the darkness.

You slipped it on and held your arm out in front of you.

Your movement was hardly noticeable, and you were able to move around freely without any restraint.

Stepping in front of your mirror, you slowly placed the mask onto your face.

Tonight would be the beginning of your revenge.

---------------------------

New chapter will be up thursday!

Oh my gosh, thank you all so much for 200k reads!! That is absolutely insane to me and I am so grateful for each and every one of you. Ily all so much.

Smut chapter will be coming up soon hehe, I'm going to make it a double upload so that the people who aren't interested still get to read a chapter that day. And the people who are interested will get two chapters at one time.

Hope all of you have an amazing day, don't forget to eat and drink some water <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 39K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
203 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
221 20 10
A teenage girl finds herself transported into a world of superpowers. This unprecedented arrival catches the attention of a hero organization, who ar...
830K 32.6K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...