Out Of Time (Fred Weasley)

By Enigma108

Iris Evans's parents have been lying to her, her entire life. But, deep secrets have a steep price and it on... More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty Four
Cast
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
3K
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter 47
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter 51
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter 55
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Epilogue
A/N -Sequel
Pranking Little Percy
A/N- Alternate Ending

Chapter 43

781 35 3
By Enigma108

"Theo!" Iris screamed falling to her knees besides her uncle who was shaking uncontrollably in his own pool of blood. She turned to her brother angrily as the tears began to form in her eyes threatening to overspill.

"What did you do?" She demanded trying to put pressure on Theo's wounds even though she knew it probably wouldn't help.

"I-I didn't...." Harry stammered stunned, running over to his step mum's brother.

"MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM! MURDER!" Moaning Myrtle screamed loudly. The door banged open and Snape burst into the room livid.

Iris quickly got up and pulled Harry to his feet. Snape pulled out his wand and began muttering an incantation. Iris looked down at her blood soaked hands and began to shake uncontrollably as the tears fell freely. When Snape was done he turned to Iris and Draco.

"Help Mr. Nott to the hospital wing. He needs dittany to prevent scarring."

Iris and Draco moved quickly.

"This is great." Theo laughed dryly. Draco gave his former friend a strange look.

"How are you laughing right now?" He asked.

"They say karma is a-"

"Language." Iris reprimanded her uncle.

"I didn't even say anything." Theo protested.

"But, you were going to say it."

"What are you two talking about?" Draco asked, confused.

"I used the same spell on my father." Theo replied.

"But, your father's dead."

"Who do you think killed him?"

"Karma really is a-" Draco began, but Iris cut him off.

"Language." She said in all seriousness.

Theo and Draco burst out laughing.

"Hilarious." Iris said dryly. Theo turned to his niece.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine." Iris answered a little too quickly.

"No you're not. You're still shaking." He said concerned. Theo broke out of Draco's support and hugged her causing Iris to begin crying again.

"Hey, I'm ok." He said reassuringly. Draco looked between the two of them.

"When did this all happen?" He asked referring to what he thought was their brother, sister relationship.

"What were you even doing there?" Iris inquired, ignoring Draco's question.

"When I saw Harry's expression when I bumped into him, I knew it couldn't be good. So, I followed him, tried to stop him and, well you know the rest." Theo replied uneasily.

"He could've killed you." Iris said in a low voice.

"And he didn't." Theo said. He kissed his niece on the top of her head.

"Aw, gross. You don't need to get all sappy now." Draco said in disgust. Theo saw the look on Iris's face.

"Uh oh." He thought. Iris spun around and faced Draco angrily.

"You should be thankful Theo stepped in otherwise you'd be the one lying on the ground gutted like a turkey." She spat.

"I-I..."

"You what? Would saying a simple thank you kill you?" Iris demanded. Draco sighed.

"Thank you." He muttered.

"What did you say? Couldn't hear you."

"I said Thank you." Draco said hesitantly.

"Good, now I believe we are supposed to be helping Theo to the hospital wing."

When they entered the hospital wing, Madam Pomfry rushed over to them.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Long story all you need to know is that he needs dittany to prevent scarring." Iris replied. Madam Pomfry shooed them out of the way and began to look over Theo.

"Uh, Miss Evans who told you he needs dittany?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Professor Snape, why do you ask?"

"Because I can't seem to find a single scare." Madam Pomfrey answered.

"Are you sure?" Iris said.

"I'm one hundred percent certain that there's not a single scar that would require dittany."

"That's odd." Iris muttered.

"What?" Draco asked.

"This isn't the first time something like this happened." Iris admitted. Just then Harry came running in.

"Where's Theo? Is he alright? Is he ok?" Harry panted.

"This isn't a first aid class, Harry."

"I never said it was." Harry said, giving his sister a strange look.

"You're pretty much acting like it. It's like you're saying: 'Are you alright? Are you ok? You in the Hogwarts robes go call 999.'" Iris said pointing at Draco who looked completely confused.

"What the bloody hell is 999?" He asked.

"It's Emergency Medical Services." Iris replied. Draco looked even more confused.

"It's because you're a pure blood. You wouldn't have the slightest idea what's going on in the world around you because you're so hung up on your stupid beliefs."

"Don't go mocking my upbringing." Draco said angrily.

"I'm not trying to I'm just saying there a whole world out there that you're scared to be a part of." She said making an enchanted microphone appare out of no where.

"I can show you the world,
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, Slytherin prince, now when did
You last let your heart desire."

Draco gave her a strange look.

"Aladdin? Seriously?" Harry said, raising an eyebrow.

"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a motorcycle ride."

"Come on Harry, sing it with me."

"No."

"Oh you're no fun." Iris said shaking her head.

"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
With no dark lord to tell you no
Or where to go
Or say you're only dreaming."

"What in the world is going on here?" Madam Pomfrey asked, coming into the room.

"Iris was just leaving." Harry said, grabbing Iris's arm.

"Ow, let go." Iris hissed as her brother dragged her out.

"Feel better, Theo. We'll see you later." Harry said as they left leaving the two very confused Slytherins behind.

When they got back to the common room they heard arguing. Iris stopped short.

"It's early." She said when she saw an angry Ginny yelling at Dean.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, confused.

"She's not supposed to break up with Dean for another few months." Iris replied. A mischievous grin made it lips.

"Hermione." Iris grabbed Hermione's arm and dragged her away from a startled Ron.

"What are you doing?" Hermione demanded annoyed.

"Operation Hinny is a go." Iris answered excitedly.

"Operation what?" Hermione asked, completely baffled.

"Dean and Ginny just broke up."

"So?"

"So, operation Hinny is a go." Iris replied.

"What in the world is operation Hinny?"

"For someone who's supposed to be the brightest witch in your age group, you could be so thick headed sometimes." Iris sighed, shaking her head.

"Hey."

"Is for horses."

"You are so infuriating." Hermione grumbled.

"Hinny stands for Harry and Ginny."

"Oh."

"So, is it a go?"

"Count me in." Hermione answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 19.8K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
2.3K 92 4
Summary: It's been over five years since Voldemort's defeat when Harry Potter gets pushed through a portal and falls into the Great Hall of Hogwarts...
226K 9.6K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
244K 5.7K 73
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙾 𝙴𝚁𝙰... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...