The Nyctophilia

By EsmeraldaSMM

"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as... More

Intoduction
ilvermorny
The Order
Family
Red
Slytherin
Yule Ball
Hangover
Heart break
Liar
Sing
Love?
Sides
Father
Last Dance
Letting go
Revenge 
Azkaban
Torture
Freedom
Problem
Welcome back
Pain
Ivan
Trouble
Just fun
Loving him
Dead
Training
Fight
BATTLE PT. 1
BATTLE PT. 2
BATTLE PT. 3
Authors Notes
Darkness
Smoke
Strike
Poison
Shield
Emotions
Three broomstick
Ministry Manor
Family Gathering
Weasley shack
Hand and band
Other Half
Widow
Regulas Black
 Reviving
Remember me
infinity
Authors Note

Living dead

464 20 7
By EsmeraldaSMM

"How long do you think you could last being married to me?" I asked

"Forever, for eternity, for infinitely. Not even when the entire oceans disappear will I ever get tired of you love" Fred said hugging me as we sat outside on the grass

"I will always be here-"

His arms around me disappeared, I turned around and he was gone. I screamed his name searching for him, I turned back around the entire field was on fire...and Fred was standing in the middle.

"FRED!" I yelled trying to run to him

"Syden" Fred held out his hand as the fire reached him

I shouted sobbing as my feet didn't move, I watched how the man I loved died in front of me. No matter what though he didn't scream, just smiled staring at me as I sobbed fighting to reach him.

"She needs to wake up"

I heard a voice as my eyelids began to open with a blurry vision. Each blink I took it would get more clear, my head was hurting. The light from the room only made it worse. I turned to see George crying and balling.

"G-George?" I asked lowly

He looked up at me crying as he walked to me, the Matron walked out the room. George looked like Fred. It was like having my Freddie back. He held my hand crying.

"I-I....don't leave me too" George cried on my hand

I felt my heart ache and pounding, I lost a husband and the father to my children but George lost his other half, the one person who's been there by him his entire life. I leaned up and hugged him as he sobbed in my arms, tears fell from my eyes just to hear his crying. Ron came in the room slowly, his eyes red as well for his nose and cheeks. He looked at me and automatically started crying to see George in my arms. He walked to and leaned on the bed as I held him in my arms. They cried hugging me as I felt myself dying from inside.

"H-he left us Sy...y-you can't" Ron cried as I held them close

Ginny just came in balling already, he came on top of my legs and rested her head in it as she cried. Ginny didn't deserve to lose the brother that protected her and cared for her like no other. There bond was something beautiful, Ron hugged me from the side as he rested his head in my shoulder. He cried as I stroked Ginny's hair.

"I'm here" I said lowly as they all cried

They lost there brother, they lost the one person who they loved and made them full. They lost there a part of themselves too. As I stroked Ginny's hair I saw my wedding rings, I stopped and stared at my ring. George stopped crying and so did Ron but they look numb. Ginny crying soundlessly, I had to tell them.

"You know, F-Fred knew...before h-he...I'm pregnant" I said lowly as I stared at my ring

All there heads turned to look at mine, I began to cry. My babies where never going to meet there father, they weren't going to come home and call him daddy, father, or papa.

"Freddie...he never got to meet them" Ginny said as tears fell from her eyes

George hugged me tightly as I held it in staying strong. I kissed Ginny's forehead and Ron's, I cupped George's cheeks as he cried.

"We'll be fine...he will always be here...we are Weasley's we can do it together" I said as George cried

"Where is she!?"

We heard screaming from outside the room, Molly then busted through the door. She looked to have been crying, she saw all her children around me as they had been crying. Tears escaped her eyes as she walked to me holding out her arms.

"Oh my dear! I'm g-glad to see your alright! Y-Your all I have left of my Freddie!" She cried as she pulled away gently

"I'm not going anywhere Mrs.Weasley f-Fred d-died for me b-but I'm going to l-live for him" I said as my breath hitched

We all sat there and talked, did a bit of crying when Arthur came. Bill, Charlie, Percy, and Fleur all came. Everything's been going wrong but we talked and decided we had to stay strong and together.

They let me out the hospital and we went back to Weasley manor together. They decided that everyone but Mr. and Mrs. Weasley we're going to stay the night. Charlie was the one who tried to lift everyone's spirits with Bill. I stood up and walked up the stairs as George helped me.

"You Can do it" George said as I nodded

I walked slowly, then into the room. I stared at them, I've never be happier to have Narcissa and Molly if it wasn't for them taking care of my babies...they looked so strong and health. They where all three months, triplets. Lilith's hair was growing, it looked ginger but lightly. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to know Oliver's mum had ginger hair. Tomas's hair was growing to just like Mason's. Tomas's hair was dark almost black and Mason's was brown. I looked around the room, my chest felt heavier. Fred wasn't going to be able to come in here and kiss them goodnight like always. Three kisses for each of them like he always said. I held Lilith in my arms her eyes brown, her light ginger hair, I missed three months. I didn't miss there first words though, or there first crawl. I carried Tomas, I didn't even get to see his eyes which where brown. He was so precious, I put him down grabbing Mason. Mason's hair was light brown like mine, his eyes brown like mine but you could see a bit of Oliver in him. I cried as I held him, I wiped my tears. He began to laugh reaching out besides me. I turned but I didn't see anything, I smiled as I looked back at him kissing him. I lifted Tomas up and smothered in in kisses as his little baby giggle warmed my heart.

"My little tumtum, my flower, and my little muffin...daddy loves you babies..but n-now daddy's resting" I said holding in my tears

I held both Tomas and Mason as Lilith laid down kicking her little feet as she bit her toys for teething. My babies where precious and I was going to give them the life they deserve. My belly was getting bigger now, I was three months and a week pregnant.

"In mommas tummy is your other siblings...your brother and sister" I said smiling at them

I laid Tomas and Mason next to Lilith, I looked into there eyes as the laughed and giggled. I couldn't help but feel guilty for not being there. For being selfish and not taking care of the babies like Freddie wanted me to.

"I-I don't deserve you guys..my loves" I said as tears fell from my eyes

I stopped my crying, I had to stay strong. My babies needed me, I smiled as I held there toys playing with them.

"Oh you want the toy my m-"

I was cut off my screaming, I turned instantly. My eyes glowing bright yellow going completely protective over my babies. I placed my hand on the crib the babies where all in. I shut my eyes and mumbled a spell. It worked when I opened my eyes I saw the light blue shield forming then turning completely invisible. I wanted towards the door and put another spell on the room. I walked down the stairs with caution. It was Ginny's scream, I grew anxious and ran down.

"I-I did it sy...I found them" Oliver said bleeding terrible with a weak smile

He fell to the floor as I froze, Draco instantly helping Oliver healing him. Who was he talking about and why did Ginny scream?!

"SYDEN!" Ginny screamed in horror

I went running outside, my entire heart filled with poison and anger. The thirst for his blood on my hands, Nik was alive and tied up on the floor. Bleeding and hurt but nothing like me. Ginny crying as Ron held her protectively. The anger and hate George held against Nik was contagious.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't-"

"CRUCIO!" I yelled as I held out my hands

He yelled in agonizing pain as anger tears fell from my eyes. The Ministry could dare and trying to come at me but they wouldn't, they had to much respect for me ever sense I 'saved' them. I stopped angry, I walked towards him and punched him.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled angry as my heart went completely cold

"How is he alive!? Ivan Killed you!" Ron shouted angry

"I...horcrux" Nik said it all made sense

Then I thought, what did Oliver mean by them? Who else was he talking about.

"I will make you pay in every way for taking away..My Husband...The father of my children!...The Brother of my Siblings in law!...THE SON OF MY IN LAWS!" I yelled angry as my eyes turned bright red

I grabbed his arm and heard the snap of his arm bone, he yelled in pain but it sounded like music Ron he ears.

"Syden don't you're not like this!" Ginny said crying

"Get Ginny out of here" I said calmly

"NO!" Ginny said fighting Ron as He pulled her back

"Give him hell" George said as he walked back and held Ron with Ginny

"When I'm done with you you'll wish you'd died! Your disgrace to ever call yourself Daisy's brother!" I spat at him

He tried to get up anger but I kicked his jaw as he began to bleeding. I grabbed my wand and pointed it at him, I began to do a carving charm. He screamed as his entire chest had a arrow shooting target. I walked towards the house and pulled a box that was in the side of the steps. I opened it to reveal my bow and arrow. I put my finger gloves as I felt my heart turning cold, my blood burning with vengeance. To hear him scream and suffer the way I did for months. I wasn't going to kill him, I was going to torture him until he wanted to die. I grabbed him from his shirt dragging him with my wolf strength. He was light when I carried him, I pushed him back against the tree Fred once used to come to me on. I summoned a fire whiskey bottle with my wand, I opened it and threw it on his fresh cuts.

"STOP!" He groaned in pain

"Well can't let a perfectly good bottle of fire whiskey go down the drain" I said smiling evilly

I walked back and stared at him. He was tied up to the tree his chest bleeding and burning from the fire whiskey. I held the arrow up as tears streamed down my face.

"Don't do it"

I heard and quickly turned my arrow towards the voice. There was a man standing there in the shadows of the dark, I held my arrow at the ready. If I let go there's no way I would miss.

"Who are you!?" I spat

"The one person who can save you" I heard a mans low voice

"I SAID WHO!?" I yelled shoot an arrow right next to him as a warning then grabbed another one

"Do you not recognize my voice, you'd think for someone that's been searching for me under the rocks you'd at least recognized my voice" I heard the man as he stepped out the shadow

My heart was stuck with shock waves running there my body. The arrow slipped out my finger, I gasped in fear. Then I was shocked to see he caught it with his hands, his bare hands.

"Regulus"

—-
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER SO DON'T worry love you!!

Regulus Black

The babies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.8K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
3.7M 113K 73
- UNEDITED The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, Harry James Potter. When Harry discovered that Sirius Black was his legal guardian, his life was flippe...
52.9K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
890K 21.7K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...