โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

17

462 175 22
By _heemerh

* Dazzline *

I couldn't help but notice how fake Gabriel's smile was when I asked him why he was in highschool instead of uni.

He was lying, no doubt about that.

I didn't feel like going back to class so I decided to play basketball.

I was walking to where the ball was when I suddenly felt someone cover my eyes with their palms.

Gabriel.

That was the first name that came to my mind.

"Gabriel, you came back" I chuckled.

"Seems the rumors are true" said a familiar male voice, without removing his hands from my eyes. "Too bad I'm not Gabriel"

"You know I'm not Tara, right? So remove your damn hands from my eyes Zephan!" I didn't mean to sound that harsh but I couldn't help it.

What gives him the right to just cover my eyes out of nowhere? It's not like we're friends or anything.

"Yeah I know you're not Tara" he replied, finally removing his hands. "And you didn't have to be so mean!"

"What do you want?" I snapped, sitting on a bench.

"Can't I say hi to a friend anymore?" He asked, pretending like he's hurt.

"Friends? Yeah right" I scoffed.

"You know how Tara would get if she sees us together" I added.

"Yeah I know" he replied, staring at the ball.

"What makes you think we are friends?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Being Tara's sister automatically makes you my friend" he replied.
I scoffed, again.

"Tara and I aren't even friends" I stated, matter-of-factly.

"Don't care" he replied nonchalantly.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked.

"I forgot. Sor....Aha!" He exclaimed.

"To show you this!" He brought his phone out of his pocket.

He opened Messenger and then clicked on the school group chat.

"See" he said, showing me a picture.

There was a picture of Gabriel hugging me.

It was tagged as
'Dazzline Farrell and Gabriel Parvez in a relationship!'.

I burst into laughter. It was funny to me.

Gabriel and I in a relationship?! Ha!!

"It's not funny" Zephan said but he joined me in the laughter anyway.

"It's funny to me" I replied, still laughing. "Just imagine! Who could have thought it was soo obvious?!"

   "Soo obvious?" Zephan asked.

"Yeah! Gabriel and I are friends! That's the only relationship we have" I replied after I stopped laughing.

   "Ohhh" Zephan stared at his phone, thoughtfully. "Why don't you just tell everyone?"

   "Why should I? They can say all they want"

   "Have you seen the mean things they wrote about you?" He gave me his phone and I started reading all the replies.

   "Ahn Ahn! See dis small pikin dating someone old enough to be her brother!"

   "Wetin be ur own? Jus say you're jelly!🖕🏾".

   That was Zahra's reply to the mean girl.

  "See pesin wey no no her mama. Shebi she's supposed to be crying. And instead, she's busy hooking up with guys! Ashawo oshi!"

   "Abeg keep ur stinking mouth shut jare! Bad belle!"

  That was Tara's reply.

"Who no no her mama? Dem no tell you say she and Tara be twins?"

  I rolled my eyes, I'd rather die than to have someone remind me that Tara and I are twins.

   "You can have it" I gave Zephan his phone. "Like I said earlier, they can say all they want".

  "By the way, who posted that?" I asked.

  "These girls who calls themselves 'Angels of Mercy'. More like angels of gossip!" Zephan replied, a scowl on his face and I laughed.

  "What the heck?!" I laughed. "That's sooo cliché!"

   "Yeah" he frowned, staring at his phone in annoyance.

  "Anything the prob?" I asked.

  "See for yourself" he replied. More like snapped.

  "I'm sorry. I'm just really annoyed" he explained, taking deep breaths.

  I took his phone and my eyes widened at the picture I saw.

   It was the picture of Zephan covering my eyes and the one when we were both laughing.

It was captioned
  'Dazzline playing two besties. Gabriel Parvez and Zephan Daran (which, BTW, is her twin's boyfriend)'.

  By the time I looked up from the phone, Zephan was looking around the basketball court, to see if there's someone here.

  "What the f**k!!" I snapped. "How dare they say that about me?"

   "Thought you said they can say anything about you" he teased.

   "Yeah but I didn't know they'd take it this far!" I snapped.

  He scoffed and muttered something like 'you don't know Hamdyn students'.

  I checked the name of the person that posted the picture.

   "Farahmahdey Jacobs" I said to myself and began to laugh.

  "You find this funny?" He asked, amused.

  "Yeah. It's soo funny to see that this is coming from a girl who definitely has eyes for you!" I laughed and immediately clasped my mouth over my mouth.

  Oops. Didn't mean for that to come out.

   "Say what?" He asked, surprised.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

I took my phone and started reading the replies.

   "Ewoooo!! See me see trouble!!"

"Tara and Dazzline mus fight!"

"Really, Faramade, this is so low of you. How can you accuse your friend's sister of such thing?"

   "Fara, I know you posted this just cause you fought with Dazzline. Abeg free the girl jare!"

  I checked the name of the person who wrote this.

   Daihaah.

"Who's Daihaah?" I asked.

  "Oh, she's this girl in the second class" he shrugged.

   "What second class?" I asked.

  "Oh, I forgot you don't know that there are four SS3 classes. We're in SS3B." He replied.

  "Why did you say she likes me?" He asked.

  "Who? Farahamahdey?" I asked. "Just came out as a slip of tongue. I say stupid things when I'm angry" I lied.

  "Actually, it's Faramade" he corrected me.

  "Whatev" I rolled my eyes as I continued reading the replies.

  "Daihaah, abeg, mind ur own business!"

That was Faramade reply Daihaah.

  "Why should I? Isn't this platform to express ones mind? Or are you just jealous that Zephan is Dazzline's friend and he isn't your friend? Mumu! How can you even be his friend? When you have no brain!"

   "Kpk!!!!"

   "Okay naa!!"

  "Daihaah! I hail una!"

"Give Fara gbasgbos!"

"Ko por ke!!"

"O po gan!"

    Fara's reply came in.

  "Daihaah, I'm not jealous! Why should I? Him being Tara's boyfriend automatically makes him my friend! And you have no say in this cause Dazzline is a whore and that's final!"

  My blood boiled after reading that.

How dare she say that about me?!. That's like so annoying! And rude! And offensive! And hateful! And....
Ugh! So many ands.

    I stood up and began to make my way to class.

  "Wait! I'll go with you" Zephan said and we both left.

   Wait there oo Fara! Let me come and give you a piece of my mind!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Me: Fara,abeg, wat is ur p? Abi it's true that you like Zephan?
Fara: Raimah, better mind ur business before I come and destroy ur face there!! Amebo oshi!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
   Phew!!! Finally! Done with the chapter! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.
Thought I wouldn't be able to update anytime soon but here I am again! The last time I updated was on Thursday!!!.

  So I hope you guys now know why I changed Stella's surname to Adeore. Cause she and Fara can't be bearing Jacobs. That'd be suspicious.
Besides, there's more to it.😉😉😉😉.

   Anyways, you all would be wondering why Dazzline said Fara likes Zephan.

  You'll prolly find out in the next chappy.

  What would you do if you were Dazzline and people say mean things about you?

   Me: they should better get ready to eat their shit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Shout out to miebiojeke. She's the first person to vote!!
Y'all should check her book. It's called 'Kummi like book 1'.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeee!!!
💓💓💓💓💓.
Word Count: 1379.
  Let's move to the next chappy.
1…2…3…………………………………………
We meuve!!!
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
(Who else noticed I didnt use the usual heart emoji?).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 208 22
***A Nigerian themed book*** {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, h...
4.2K 838 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
18.3K 4.7K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel๐Ÿ˜˜} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
188K 31.8K 70
___________ "You're Jumoke, right? The new girl?" How did he know? "Yes? What happened? Who's looking for me?" "I just asked a question. No harms. Ta...