๐…๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š

By chrissturnsfav

๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. ๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ. in which: it's fashion week, and the... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง+๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž (๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐)
<3
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

172 3 2
By chrissturnsfav

fi╓═══════ ♡ ═══════╖
✎ 𝐚 𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏼💓✨🥂🎉
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊.
💕𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰💕

。・:*˚:✧。 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝  𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼  𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻  𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮  𝓵𝓮𝓸. ❞
╙═══════ ♡ ═══════╜

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝:

EVENTS BEFORE THE CEREMONY
to our daughter (lullaby) - jacob wilkinson-smith

CEREMONY
1. pachelbel's canon in d (full orchestration - prelude, processional)
2. arioso (full orchestration - prelude, processional)
3.772 love - ynw melly

BRIDE AND GROOM'S FIRST DANCE
blessed - daniel caesar

COCKTAIL HOUR & RECEPTION
1. anyone - justin bieber
2. liquor - chris brown
3. sex room - ludacris (ft. trey songz)
4. love me like you do - ellie goulding
5. strip - chris brown (ft. kevin mccall)
6. sweet love - chris brown
7. who hurt you? - daniel caesar
8. forever (main version) - chris brown
9. mr. right now - 21 savage (ft. drake)
10. provider - frank ocean
11. little more (royalty) - chris brown
12. go crazy - chris brown (ft. young thug)
13. sdp interlude - travis scott
14. new n3on - playboi carti
15. beautiful nightmare - lil tracy
16. cry baby - megan thee stallion (ft. dababy)
17. move on - lil tjay
18. backseat - pop smoke (ft. pnb rock)
19. diana - pop smoke (ft. king combs)
20. valentine - yk orisis
21. good days - sza
22. hit different - sza (ft. ty dolla $ign)
23. she - tyler the creator (ft. frank ocean)
24. impatient - jeremih (ft. ty dolla $ign)
25. dreams, fairytales, fantasies - a$ap ferg (ft. brent faiyaz & salaam remi)
26. adicto - tainy (ft. anuel AA and ozuna)
27. otro trago remix - ozuna (ft. darell and nicky jam)
28. dakiti - bad bunny (ft. jhay cortez)

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

SUNDAY, MAY 5, 1997

IL SALVIATINO
TUSCANY, ITALY

BEGIN: TO OUR DAUGHTER (LULLABY) - JACOB WILKINSON-SMITH
https://soundcloud.com/mybestfriendjacob/to-our-daughter-lullaby-by-mybestfriendjacob

∞ LEO'S POV ∞

"dear leo," i began delaney's card to me. i sat in my suit on a brown wooden stool with high-quality cameras in front of me, my legs open and my arms resting on them as i read the card.

delaney wrote her sweet words in a delicate, fancy script.

"there's only so much you can fit on the pages of a small card, but i'm going to try and pack everything in."

"i think we both know that when we saw each other, there was an instant connection. also, if it wasn't for kate, we never would be where we are now." i laughed slightly as i thought about this day, kate pushing me inside the dressing room, me acting like a dork.

"when you asked for my number, my heart did dances inside. it was the first time i'd ever been able to be asked this question by a boy. surely many boys admired me in school, but because of my strict parents, a boyfriend was out of the question."

"knowing i wasn't supposed to, i gave you it anyway and we soon had our first real conversation together. i can still remember the joy your voice provided me with. it was nothing i had ever felt before." i began to tear up.

"from then on, i knew you were something special--but something i couldn't have. i had crushes before of course, but you were different. you held a special place in my heart, a soft spot."

"as i got to know you, i realized you were everything i wanted in a man. but there was a portion of me that was angry, as well as sad, because i was already engaged to be wed to an abusive, loaded, swedish man."

"i made friends along the way who are here with us today. you all made it possible to be with the one i love and i will never be able to express the thanks i hold for you guys."

"leonardo wilhelm dicaprio, you are the light of my life, you have lifted me up when i thought nothing would be able to bring me out of that dark spot. you are my whole world, you are who i care about the most in the world, you are the sexiest man alive." by now, the tears were streaming down my face without control.

"and i am beyond  lucky to be able to get married to you. i love you so much, for my love is so great that i am unable to put it into words."

"i love you leo, see you at the altar."

"with the strongest love possible, dee." i finished and closed the card, looking up at the camera with the biggest smile possible.

"what's going through your head right now?" my father asked me.

"ah," i said wiping my tears with a tissue. "i can't even think straight. i just can't wait to see her and celebrate with everyone."

everyone in the room smiled and gave a group hug, johnny patting my back.

∞ DELANEY'S POV ∞

"are we rolling?" asked the wedding photographer. "yep, we're rolling. you can begin delaney," they aimed the cameras at my face as my stylist fixed the long veil.

i took a deep breath and opened the card.

"dear dee," i read giggling at the nickname he made up for me.

"where on earth am i supposed to start?" i read leo's fragile words that were in the most manly handwriting possible.

"listen you beautiful woman, i had already known that i was in love with you literally from the second my eyes found you."

"you were the most beautiful person i had ever seen in my whole life, and i'm not kidding. as you know, i've been with so many girls in my day but never have felt what i feel when i'm with you. as i got to know you, i realized you were just as gorgeous on the inside." i felt tears fill my eyes, but tried my best not to cry and mess my makeup.

"i've always wanted to get married. i've dreamed about it since i was very young, as young as maybe twelve. i wondered what it was like to find the girl of my dreams and how it would feel when i found her. and here we are. i'm here to tell you all, it's the best feeling i've ever felt."

"i for sure would feel lost without you. i don't know what i would be doing if i hadn't gone up to you that day. also kate i know you're there, biggest thank you ever to you, not sure what i would do without you."

"anyway, i can't wait to celebrate with you tonight. i can't wait to hug you, kiss you, and love you in all ways possible. i'd love to write the next chapters of life with you, start a family with you, the girl of my dreams, my whole wide world."

"i'll see you in a few minutes. i love you more than i can express."

"love always and forever, leo." i closed the card and looked up with a smile, my makeup stylist wiping my tears.

"how do you feel?" asked leo's mom. i chuckled. "i feel...ecstatic. he's everything i've ever wanted."

"well let's go!" vada picked up my hand, the room filling with laughter.

as the group and i stepped out of the hotel, there was the biggest amount of paparazzi, news reporters, and fans there had ever been in a long time, not just in my opinion. the town was packed. i mean packed.

we hopped in a white limo and i fiddled with my hands as the chauffeur drove us to the venue.

"you nervous?" asked aunt elsa. i nodded, everyone shocked. "why? you walk down runways everyday and have done it for like ten years," said anna.

"well anna, this is a wedding. it's much different," aunt alice said rolling her eyes at the young girl's question making us laugh.

the limo came to a stop in front of a huge, italian, beige castle. "it's beautiful!" amelia exclaimed. i giggled.

i held out my hand for the chauffeur to take and help me out of the car. here, there was no one since we kept out venue private to the public.

i stepped out of the car and gave the chauffeur a quick thank you. i sighed as i stared at the large building.

as we walked in, we were all greeted in the foyer by the groomsmen and the best man. i kissed johnny and rob's cheeks. "you look beautiful, leo is so excited," said rob. "thank you," i smiled.

we went into the room where the ceremony was being held and lined up in a straight, single-file line.

i saw leo peeking his head to try and see me, but i denied access. i wanted him to be surprised.

BEGIN: PACHELBEL'S CANON IN D (FULL ORCHESTRATION - PRELUDE, PROCESSIONAL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSp8wc8lKw

the groomsmen began to walk down the aisle into the overly crowded room, one by one. first, my little cousins went in pairs of two, taking an adorable gentleman-like stance before going into the first pew to the left.

next was rob and then leo's dad, doing the same as the children. then leo's five uncles, my two uncles, and finally, johnny doing the same as the others, except he stepped up to the altar.

after the best man started the bridesmaids. amelia and anna were first to walk, they looked beautiful. taking a bow at the end of the aisle, they went into the pew to the right.

since vada was too young to walk by herself, down went emily with her who is nine years old. she held the four year old's hand and they adorably walked down, vada throwing petals around and twirling in her gorgeous dress. they took a bow and stood next to amelia and anna.

next went the adults, aunt alice, aunt elsa, leo's three aunts, and they all stood in the pew next to the children--repeating the kids' actions.

then, the maid of honor--my mom. she looked absolutely amazing. her long, dark brown hair draped over her shoulders as she gracefully walked up, taking a bow, and stepped up to the altar.

BEGIN: ARIOSO (FULL ORCHESTRATION - PRELUDE, PROCESSIONAL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pasUCaOor1Y
(MUSIC BEGINS AT 3 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS)

finally, my turn. i took a deep breathe and took my father's arm who smiled at me.

the doormen opened the doors and i smiled as big as ever, taking a graceful, long walk down the aisle.

leo looked so handsome. his dirty blonde hair was slicked back and his eyes as deep and blue as the ocean burned into my brown ones. clear, salty tears filled our eyes as his widened at the sight of me. he looked so handsome. he had on a pearl-white suit with a matching kerchief in his front pocket with white dress shoes to match.

∞ LEO'S POV ∞

at first, i didn't even recognize her. delaney looked so god damn beautiful, that i couldn't even recognize her. i immediately felt my eyes sting with tears.

her rich red hair was curled and styled. it had small pieces of flowers stuck in the creases. her makeup was flawless, neutrals.

don't even get me started on that dress. it had to be the most beautiful gown i'd ever seen. it had an off the shoulder top with romantic swirls blinged out into it. the sleeves were see-through with the same gorgeous design on them. there was a white ribbon tied around her waist, separating the top from the skirt which had more romantic swirls on it at the top and at the bottom.

the veil was beautiful and simple. a classic, romantic veil with a similar lace design embroidered into it. she held a bouquet of white and beige flowers with clear christian louboutin red-bottomed heels with sparkles on the toe, finishing with diamond studs that shone in the sun.

god, i can't even put into words how beautiful this woman is--or how i feel right now.

once she reached me, her father gave her a kiss on the cheek before taking a gentleman-like stance, taking her bouquet, and heading into the left pew.

i stepped down from the altar and took her hand, kissing it and helping her up the step onto the altar. we stood in front of the priest holding hands and smiling like there was no tomorrow.

this went on until the song, arioso ended.

STOP PLAYING: ARIOSO (FULL ORCHESTRATION - PRELUDE, PROCESSIONAL)

"we are gathered here to experience and afterwards, celebrate the blessing of leonardo and delaney's
marriage," the irish priest read from his book.

"before you are both married, we will begin with prayer." everyone in the room, including delaney and i, closed our eyes and bowed our heads to hear the priest's prayer.

"lord, behold our family here assembled. ee thank you for this place in which we dwell, for the love that unites us, for the peace accorded us this day, for the hope with which we expect the morrow, for the health, the work, the food, and the bright skies that make our lives delightful; for our friends in all parts of the earth. amen." everyone lifted their heads, the room filled with smiles.

"like i had said before, we have gathered here to celebrate the love of leonardo wilhelm dicaprio and delaney cleo häfstrom. god has brought them together, and we pray that god will hold them in his love always. as the food we share will strengthen our bodies, may our time together strengthen the love that binds us. let us pray. lord god, you sustain all creatures and never cease to give your children the food they need. we bless you for bringing us together in the love that unites us around the table where the food we take strengthens our bodies. we pray that, nourished by your word, we may grow ever stronger in faith as we strive for the coming of your kingdom. we ask this through christ our lord."

"lord, our hearts are filled with great happiness on this wedding day. they come before you pledging their hearts and lives to one another. grant that they may be ever true and loving, living together is such a way as to bring happiness to the marriage."

"leonardo," the priest says my full name, my eyes quickly shifting to his. "repeat after me."

"i leonardo," he says.

"i leonardo,"

"take you delaney,"

"take you delaney,"

"to be my lawfully wedded wife,"

"to be my lawfully wedded wife," i wipe a tear and push the silver cartier wedding band around her ring finger with the rock i had placed on it last time.

"to have and to hold,"

"from this day forward,"

"for better, for worse,"

"for richer, for poorer,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"until death do us part."

"until death do us part," i finished, the smile glued to my face.

"delaney," he says, his eyes moving from mine to delaney's as hers moved to his face. "repeat after me."

"i delaney," he says.

"i delaney," she repeats.

"take you leonardo,"

"to be my lawfully wedded husband,"

"to be my lawfully wedded husband," she joyfully says and puts the diamond encrusted ring around my ring finger.

"to have and to hold,"

"from this day forward,"

"for better, for worse,"

"for richer, for poorer,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"until death do us part."

"until death do us part," she finished, a smile plastered on her face, just like mine.

"congratulations, you two are now legally married, kiss your bride leo," his heavy irish accent covering his voice as beige and white confetti filled the overly-crowded room. 772 love by ynw melly starts playing as well.

BEGIN: 772 LOVE - YNW MELLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCwlA7lsv8I

i gently grab delaney's face putting one hand on her jaw and the other on her waist, her hands cupping my face as the crowd joined in standing ovation and cheers flooding the room. we both smiled into the kiss.

we kiss passionately for about fifteen seconds and turn to the happy crowd, our fingers interlocked as i hold our hands in the air.

the groomsmen and mikael (delaney's father) begin walking back down the aisle and mikael handed delaney her flowers back, the crowd watching and still clapping. after them, the bridesmaids and flower girl followed by johnny and vera with locked arms went down and outside.

then i take delaney's arm locking it with mine and we gracefully, but happily walk back down the aisle as the servants begin handing out bubbles.

we were now back outside and taking pictures. the picture was delaney and i in the middle of the crowd standing on the stairs in a passionate kiss as they blow bubbles at us, cheering in unison.

everyone in the wedding stayed at the ceremony venue for another maybe forty-five minutes to take pictures with the professional photographer.

once we were done, delaney and i got in the old-fashioned rolls royce to be chauffeured to the reception venue. everyone cheered as we drove off, disappearing into the hills.

∞ DELANEY'S POV ∞

"so." leo puts his hand on my thigh. i laugh a little too hard causing him to furrow his brows.

"what's so funny?" he asked, my laughter causing him to do the same. i shook my head.

"i can't believe you're my husband."

he scoffs and chuckles, shaking his head and then kissed my hand with locked eyes.

the rest of the car ride to the reception was just how much we were excited to celebrate and how hard we were gonna party.

once we got to the venue, it was cocktail hour, a time to drink for a few hours before the sunset and party.

i sat with gigi, kendall, bella, and kate at a round table as we raised a toast and sipped martinis.

kendall grimaced at the gross taste. "so strong!" "it is pretty strong," gigi put her glass down.

"delaney i would love to know," kate said before taking a sip of her martini catching my attention. she swallowed it and said, "what was going through your head when you started walking down the aisle?" she set her glass down, the girls locking eyes with me.

i giggled. "well."

"i was definitely nervous, but tried my best not to show it."

"well you definitely accomplished that goal," said bella causing us to laugh.

"i just tried to focus on the fact that i was getting married and tried to ignore everything else going on."

kendall nodded. "well said."

a few hours later, it was sunset and everyone watched it as provider by frank ocean played.

leo tightened his grip around my shoulder and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "time to go inside," he whispered in my ear just as the sun reached below the horizon. i smiled, showcasing my pearly whites. he stood up, taking my hand and standing me up and together, we followed the crowd inside the medieval castle.

"introducing, the youngest bridesmaids and the flower girl, amelia, anna, emily, and vadaaaa!!!" the dj yelled into the microphone, music loudly filling the room as everyone seated at tables clapped and cheered while the girls came out dancing.

"gigi hadid and khai malik hadid!" gigi came out of the line and into the party room holding chai with her hands up.

BEGIN: MR. RIGHT NOW - 21 SAVAGE (FT. DRAKE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RmrWhQxrM

after everyone else went out, it was leo and i's turn. mr. right now by 21 savage and drake began blaring and the dj screamed, "and of course, for the first time, mr. and mrs. leonardo dicapriooo!!!!"

leo interwined our fingers as the crowd let out the biggest cheer ever. he guided me to the dance floor where we danced playfully, shouting the words to the dirty song in each other's faces. laughter filled our souls and we danced like two goofy goons.

he took my hand and twirled me around before doing a silly irish jig, myself following along. the guests laughed and cheered. nothing but party lights and a spotlight stayed on the dance floor.

i grabbed both of his hands and shook them around spinning us around so the only thing we saw was each other. we both yelled and shut our eyes before letting go. he immediately twirled me around and i fell into his arms as the song ended.

now for the first dance.

BEGIN: BLESSED - DANIEL CAESAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mUjMttejpU

leo put a hand on my waist, the other intertwined with my fingers and my other hand on his shoulders. we slowly moved around the dance floor, nothing but the sweet tunes filling the crowded room. dry ice and smoke coated the dance floor making it look like we were on a cloud.

we talked a bit while embracing each other in the dance.

"you look very very very very very very very very pretty," he said with a giant smile. "you don't look too shabby yourself," i nodded causing him to chuckle.

we pulled each other into an embrace so we were hugging each other. we slowly moved around the dance floor and whispered sweet nothings into each other's ears, the both of us had priceless, big, smiles on our faces as we whispered to each other.

occasionally, we pulled out of the embrace where leo gracefully twirled me into his arms and leaned down to kiss me passionately. then we'd go back to the normal stance and repeat this process until the song ended.

once it was over, leo pulled away and held my hand as we bowed, the room filling back up with clapping and yelling.

BEGIN: SONGS FOR RECEPTION AND COCKTAIL HOUR

"dance with meee!" vada pulled my arm just as leo and i sat at the sweethearts' table.

"vadaaa i just sat down," i groaned. my feet were hurting. "just go, i'll be alright," leo said taking a bite of his buttered bread.

"but i'm tired," i whispered back. "go dance with her," he playfully pushed me. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"fine. five minutes," i said standing up, vada erupting into cheer and running to the many people on the dance floor. "five minutes vada!" i repeated.

i took vada's hands and she giggled uncontrollably as we 'danced' but her version of dancing was shaking peoples' hands and spinning and jumping, but i pretended to be excited because she's so cute.

"mama!" vada shouted and walked back to her table as i waved to her and went to sit back down myself.

"oof," i said sitting into the chair giving my tired feet a break. leo chuckled. "how could you have not danced with poor vada," he said sipping champagne.

i elbowed his arm playfully. "i only did it because she's little."

"anyway, what're you gonna get for dinner?" he asked looking at our menu. i shrugged. "there's quite a few options. why don't we go look at the appetizer carts?" he nodded and took my hand standing me up.

we walked to one of the carts across the room which were crowded. "oh hello lovebirds," said brad pitt i smiled and nodded asking him how he was and we made smalltalk.

"look how cute the little pizzas are!" kylie jenner exclaimed to her mother and i. i chuckled and stared at the mini pizzas. they were pretty adorable.

i got myself a bowl of italian salad and leo took a piece of the mini pizzas. we went back to our table as one of the waiters refilled our glasses with champagne.

i sat down and began to eat my salad, closing my eyes at how good it was. leo gushed at his pizza.

"so good," he said licking cheese off his lips.

"well we did get the best chef in italy," i said laughing and covering my full mouth with a napkin.

"clearly," he said staring at the bombarded appetizer carts.

about an hour went by, appetizers were done and leo and i were having trouble deciding what to order for dinner.

finally, i decided on the four cheese spinach lasagna, and leo decided on a nice, classic chicken marsala.

"can we go dance? this is a good song!" leo stood up and held my hand. "but my feet-" "delaney it's your wedding! let's go!" he yanked me up to my feet making me laugh. the song was sex room by ludacris and trey songz.

we headed over to the dance floor and literally almost everyone at the wedding was dancing.

"oh looks like mr. and mrs. dicaprio decided to join the dance party!" rob smacked leo's back and bella laughed loudly taking my hands and spinning me around causing me to scream.

the room sang the naughty lyrics of the song and danced like there was no tomorrow.

"mirrors in the headboard!"

"even got a camcorder!"

"baby won't you dance in the sex room!"

we all screamed. we'd definitely lose our voices tomorrow.

"this song is literally the definition of what leo is going to do to delaney after the wedding," said jim carrey causing everyone to crack up.

"be prepared to have your pussy domestically abused delaney!" kendall shouted making me wince in disgust but also crack up harder.

leo bent my body over so my ass was on his pelvis. he put his hands on my waist as i danced and grinded on him, everyone watching and cheering. aren't there children here? whatever.

"WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!" gigi screamed at the sight. leo put his hands behind his head and opened his mouth as i twerked on him. the photographers took many pictures of everyone dancing as well.

leo and i must have taken pictures with like every guest at the wedding. little more (royalty) by chris brown began. our group headed over to the photobooth to take some pictures to keep together.

first, leo and i took some with all of my cousins. like all of them so that's literally nine kids: my four girl cousins and five boy cousins. we made silly faces, smiles, and even used some of the cardboard cutouts.

"eww william get your nose off the camera!" i pushed my cousin william causing the children to erupt in laughter.

we took a few with the kids, then with my aunts and uncles, leo's parents, my parents, leo's aunts and uncles, leo's cousins, some with friends, and some alone.

we took about 1038995888 with gigi, zayn, khai, edward, kate, bella, kendall, johnny, and rob. definitely took the most with them.

after maybe one and a half hours of partying, dinner was finally served and everyone was at their tables eating, the dance floor empty.

i put a piece of my cheesy lasagna in my mouth, chewing it. the flavor coming off of it was
immaculate.

"oh my god," leo said shutting his eyes after looking over to me.

"i know it's like heaven," i said taking another bite.

before we knew it, dinner was over and it was time for games.

first game we were playing was musical chairs but only fifteen people could participate. so the people that were chosen were leo and i of course, johnny, kate, george clooney, leo's dad george, kendall, my dad, sandra bullock, kim kardashian, robin williams, naomi campbell, mel gibson, and brad pitt.

if you don't know how to play, i'll tell you. basically, the amount of people you have is the amount of chairs minus one. so since we have fifteen, there's fourteen chairs. so everyone playing dances in a circle around the chairs when the music is on. when it stops, everyone has to try and sit in a chair, but since there isn't enough, someone gets out and you take out a chair each time someone gets out.

the song that the dj chose was sweet love by chris brown.

so in a line, we all danced in a circle around the chairs as everyone else's eyes were glued on us.

the song continued for about thirteen seconds before stopping. thankfully, i got a chair and the person that didn't get one was my dad. of course i thought. he sighed playfully and everyone laughed as he went back to his table.

the song continued, everyone singing--but then it came to an abrupt stop and this time, naomi got out.

we continued the game until it was between two players, leo and johnny. tension explored the room as the music stopped. leo got the chair. everyone whooped and clapped. the groomsmen lifted leo up into a tower as he threw his hands in the air--everyone screaming and cheering.

after the games, the wedding continued like normal until dessert. the server put our extravagant wedding cake on a small, circle-shaped table and called leo and i up to it.

i stood in front of the cake with crowded guests around us. leo was behind me, my hand on the knife and his on top of mine, whispering in my ear guiding me into the cut. we cut the first slice for ourselves.

everyone watched as we fed each other cake and did a sort of gross wedding tradition. you had to exchange the piece of cake by a kiss, so leo's tongue did a funny kinda dance in my mouth making me laugh and successfully transfer my piece of cake into his mouth. he pulled away and laughed, putting his hands in the air.

we sat down back at our table and enjoyed our cake and champagne as music still filled the room.

i rested my head on his shoulder as i put a bite of cake into my mouth, the photographers capturing quite a few shots of this.

after dessert, the dj began playing forever by chris brown and leo's head whipped around to my eyes. "oh we have to dance to this one!" i laughed standing up and dusting off my dress joining everyone else on the dance floor.

i held amelia's hands and danced with her, twirling her around a few times. the rest of the children joined us in a circle as we all spun and jumped around together--leo joining in as well. joyous laughter came from the children's mouths and ours, gushing at the cuteness they gave us.

"can't you see what i mean when i say i'm dying for kids?" i shouted over the music to leo. he nodded. "of course, they're adorable!" he said before continuing the lyrics.

"it's like i waited my whole life!"

"for this one night,"

"its gon' be me you and the dance floor!" everyone screamed the lyrics as leo and i detached from the children's circle and gripped hands with each other, spinning and jumping around. the guests clapped and cheered us on as they sang the fun lyrics, the children joining along with them.

leo spun me around a few times and took his suit jacket off, a server taking it from him. he spun me into his arms and we began doing a salsa/formal type of dance, it was so fun.

loud laughter came from our mouths and i somehow ended up on leo's shoulders. i screamed in delight and joy.

the song ended and a slower song began to play, love me like you do by ellie goulding.

all the couples immediately joined in formal stance, including leo and i who were in the middle of the dance floor.

i pulled him into an embrace, like one we did for our first dance. "hands down dee, this is the best night of my life," he whispered in my ear. "isn't it? i've never had this much fun. ever," i whispered back.

"you know jim was right, what the song said really is what we'll be doing after this is over," he whispered making me laugh in shock. "i'm ready," i replied simply. he scoffed. "i hope you are."

once the beat dropped, we began dancing in that formal/salsa type dance catching eyes as joy filled our souls.

the rest of the night was full of major fun. i've never had this much fun ever in my life. leo said the same thing, and since he's an actor, he's been to many parties and they were no where's near to the amount of fun we had on this night.

BEGIN: STRIP - CHRIS BROWN (FT. KEVIN MCCALL)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5SUC8vTEYYg

∞ IL SALVIATINO ∞

after the wedding and once leo and i got to our hotel, it was very late, about three in the morning! but, as you know, we weren't done yet. wink wink.

once we got in and were all settled, leo and i were laying in bed relaxing in our pajamas.

"i'll be right back," i said pushing the covers off of myself. he nodded and i headed into the big, luxurious bathroom.

i opened my suitcase and pulled out a sexy pair of lingerie.

the lingerie:

once i was done, i opened the door, causing leo to look. he looked back down at his phone and then back up at me, widening his deep eyes.

"you told me you were going to domestically abuse my pussy," i said removing the robe. he chuckled and jumped up sprinting to me. i laughed as he pushed me against the wall and attacked me with kisses.

he bit my lower lip letting it lock back it place. hot. he picked me up and threw me on the bed, attacking my neck with his lips and leaving big, dark hickeys all around my chest. he slowly undressed me and himself.

honestly, this was the best sex we'd ever had. not sure if it's cuz we were drunk or because we were now married but sheesh! i was shaking like there was no tomorrow. the room was full of sweat and loud moaning. i wouldn't be surprised if we woke the people in the room next door.

we also went for literally an hour and when we finished it was like four o'clock.

after we were finished, i dressed back up and barely walked to the sink to brush my teeth before bed.

i laid back down only to find a sweaty, tired, sleeping leo. i smiled and kissed his lips as he slept, before falling asleep myself.

drifting off to sleep after a wedding--no--the best day of your life honestly hits the most different.

AUTHOR'S CORNER!
OH MY GOD THIS TOOK ALL DAY
I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT IT WAS HONESTLY SO FUN
have a good night/day love u just know ur worth it!! ❤️❤️❤️

PUBLISHED// 2/4/21
LAST EDITED// N/A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 496 31
Hollywood's biggest ship, have reunited for the summer holidays, will every teen girls dream come true and will Kleo be a reality?
16.8K 291 16
I know she's in denial about her feelings towards me, but I'm just glad she feel something towards me. I can't imagine my life without her. She wa...
703K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
2.7M 72.6K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...