The Girl & The Alpha's Son

By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie has been moved to another pack. What she doesn't realize that she's the Alpha's Son's mate. More

The New Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

1.2K 5 0
By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie's POV:

I stepped out of the room quietly. I walked down the stairs and entered the dining room. Everyone was sitting down. The only open seat was next to Sam. I took my seat next to him and tried to smile. " You must be Emilie Beau. I'm John. The Alpha."  He smiled and I smiled back. " Hi, Mr.-" " Call me John." I took a deep breath. " Hi, John." I smiled. I looked at my plate then picked up a fork. " Let us eat! In honor of our newest member, Emilie!" They all toasted then began to eat. I blushed. Sam wrapped his arm around my waist. I took my left hand and put it under the table and pinched him. " OWW!!" He yelled, and jumped a little in his seat.  I covered my mouth to stiffle the laughter. " So Emilie? What do you like to do?" I swallowed my food that I was eating then anwsered. " Umm, I like to sing and dance." He smiled warmly at me. " You'll have to sing  for us tonight." " Emilie, did you know that your last name means 'beautiful' in French?" Sam smiled his crooked smile. I wanted to melt. " Yes, All the boys in the pack would tease me about it when I was little."

We finished dinner. " Emilie, could you sing for us now?" Sam asked, a sly grin on his face. I gave him a glare. " Sure." Everyone took a seat around me. I took a deep breath.  " Papa I know your going to be upset, cuz I was always your little girl, but you should know now I'm not a baby." "The one you said I could do without, we're in awful mess, and I don't mean baby, papa don't breach I'm in trounble, I've been losing sleep, I'm keeping my baby mmmmmm."  They all clapped loudly. My face burned a deep crimson. John looked at the clock. " It's 10 o'clock. time for bed."

Sam's POV:

" Sam, I need to talk to you." I walked over to my father." Yes?" " I know who your mate is." My eyes widened. " Who is it?" He looked away then back at me. " It's Emilie." He turned around and walked out of the room. Emilie's my mate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...