𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬...

Galing kay crypticandy

Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ] Higit pa

who are you? who am i?
play with fire
prompt #1
prompt #2
notice me senpai
can't forget
movie theatre
taking care of a kitty
didn't you understand?
i fell into a trap..
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 - 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬?
𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 🎃
𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚
𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲
𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 #𝟑
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 #𝟒
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞?
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬-
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?
baby doll
𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?
prompt #5
𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
katsuki's home
don't walk home alone
winter wifey
kiss

class pet

18.7K 188 90
Galing kay crypticandy

♡monday - bakubowl! ; bakugou's the class pet
♡tuesday - shigadekubaku ; who are you? who am i?
♡wednesday - dabibaku ; play with fire
♡thursday - prompt #1
♡friday - prompt #2

·····

♡ooc bakugou (out of character bakugou)
♡possessive class 3-A
♡no mineta (srry mineta)
♡monoma and shinsou takes the place of mineta
♡bakugou loves his crazy and possessive class :D

The first time Bakugou realised that his class was crazy protective over him was during Halloween.

It was funny when he looks back at the memory. Some dude, probably 20 or something, was hitting on Bakugou. Although he was ignoring him, the damn creep was groping his ass under the dress. Shuddering, he now knows it was probably a bad idea to wear that fucking maid dress Denki got for him three months before. But he didn't want it to go to waste, so decided to wear it with a twist.

Chains and fishnets. Something to surprise his class with. He knows the pervs love it when he wears something like this.

Now back to the creep who was groping him; he was flustered from face to neck. He turned around to punch the fuck out of him when Deku and Iida grabbed him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Izuku spats.

"Don't you know it's illegal to touch someone like that?" Iida lectures.

"Kacchan, the girls are around the corner. Go and join them for us, please?" Izuku asks.

"Okay.." Bakugou mumbles, turning around and walking away fast. As he got farther away, he could vaguely hear the groans and screams of pain of the creep.

Now that he remembers that memory, he laughs to himself. They were being so cute, it was adorable. Holding onto him while giving anyone who dares to look at him death stares.

Another memory was when it Uraraka's birthday. Him, Deku, Iida, Todoroki, and the girls went to the mall. Of course, they all pitched in to buy something for the bubbly girl.

During the trip to the mall, the cashier was flirting with Bakugou. Not knowing, he obliviously flirts back. It was going well until Todoroki and Momo came back with some of the stuff and she asks, "I get off at 6.. do you.. maybe want to grab a coffee or-"

Before Bakugou could say anything, Momo had pitched in. "He's busy at 6, sorry. Hopefully you will find someone that is free at that specific time. Alright?" while Todoroki was giving her the death stare.

The cashier was flustered and angry, of course. Bakugou just fell for his class even more after that day.

Another time, was when Jirou asked Bakugou does he want to go to a music shop with him. He agreed, and decided to pick up a few music cases while he was at it.

A few moments later, he got tapped on the back and seen what it looked like to be fangirls wearing his... hoodie? They said they were big fans of him ever since they seen him on tv at the Sports Festival and asked him for his autograph. Jirou suddenly came back saying, "Hey, got the stuff. Can we go now?" he nods, smiling and waving to the group of people who wanted his autograph.

Even though Jirou didn't say anything, Bakugou knows that she was jealous.

And honestly?

It looked really cute on her.

There was a few more times where his classmates got jealous. But the biggest time that they jealous, was when there was this new kid in the class. Bakugou couldn't remember their name, but he loves that day where he and his class started dating.

"This is your new classmate, treat him like you would treat others." Wrong saying, Mr Aizawa, Bakugou thinks. Because after seeing the change in his classmates, Bakugou knew they would ignore the poor kid.

And he would probably get traumatised if Bakugou talks to him in front of Shoto, Monoma, Shinsou, Deku, Iida, Uraraka, and Sero. Maybe Shoji and Tokoyami, if they didn't like the way the kid talks to him.

Things were fine. Good, even. The kid talked to Bakugou for a bit, then talked to the others. Everything was great, surprising to Bakugou.

Then, it was Christmas. Bakugou's favorite time of the year where he can just play in the snow and give his classmates presents. He was wrapping presents in the classroom when the kid (Hiro! That was his name) walked in shyly. He asked Bakugou about the secret Santa and what he should give to the class.

"Anything. They'll like anything as long as it isn't... disgusting."

Hiro smiled and thanks Bakugou for the advice. Bakugou smiles and turns back around so he can get his presents done. He thought Hiro was gone, but then he didn't hear the door. Confused, he turns around and sees Hiro still standing there. "Hiro, what are you- mph!?" Hiro unexpectedly crushed his lips on Bakugou, turning a bright red.

Bakugou didn't turn red from embarrassment, he turned red from anger. He pushed Hiro off of him. "What the hell!? Why would you do that!?" he yells.

Hiro blushed and looked away. "I just- I like you.." he confessed quietly.

Bakugou blinked. Hiro? Liking him?? What??? "You... like me?" he nods. "Hiro... I don't-"

Kirishima walked in the room, surprising the two boys. "Hey, Mr Aizawa said get out of this room." He says. "Uh- why is Hiro here?" he asks.

"He-"

"I was just asking Bakugou something, no biggie..!" Hiro quickly says, shutting Bakugou up with a glare. Kirishima cocks an eyebrow. "Hm, alright. Come on." He leaves the two boys alone.

"Bakugou-"

"D-don't fucking talk to me. Piece of shit." He spats, quickly walking away.

Bakugou hid in his room, wanting to die. It felt so wrong when Hiro kissed him. He wanted someone else to kiss him. Not him.

He wanted his first kiss to be stolen by someone he loves.

Hiro wasn't the one, he sniffed.

He was so close to crying. No, don't cry. Do. Not. Cry. But it was too late. Tears were already running down his face. This was such a stupid reason to cry.

He tries to hold back, but couldn't. So he just silently cried in his pillow.

Secret Santa was here, and thankfully Bakugou was finished with the gift wrappings. He walked to the common room where Hiro was. He grimaced. He didn't want him to be here. But does he have a choice? No. No he doesn't.

He sighs, and checks if he messed up his makeup. Nope, thank god for water proof mascara. He walks up to his friends and sat away from Hiro.

Everything was fine, except for the moment where Deku noticed that Bakugou's eyes were red. "K-Kacchan? Why are your eyes red?" His eyes widened. Shit!

"U-uhm.."

"Did something happen?"

"Who the fuck made the baby cry?"

"Bakugou...?" he hides his face away, not wanting his class to see him. Why the fuck does crying exist? he thinks bitterly.

"Bakugou." Shinsou turns him around, and he sees that everybody (except for Hiro) was looking at him concerned. "What is the matter? You can talk to us, we're not going to mad."

Yes you will. Everyone will be mad. And it's my fault.

"It's nothing.."

"Fuck that 'its nothing bullshit'. Tell us what made you cry, Bakubro."

Finally, he gives into his class, burying his face into Shinsou's chest, silently crying again. He felt warmth all around. ...Cute saps. He tells the class what had happened in the room with Hiro. And there, he knew he felt the jealousy radiating off of them. Not going to be mad, my ass.

Deku was the first to get up. Then Shoto. Then the girls. Monoma was the last one left when he smiled at Bakugou. He kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, we won't go to hard on him." Then he left Bakugou.

Bakugou smiled a bit.

Yeah, he really did fall for his class...

Hiro never came back after that. Bakugou was a bit sad that he lost a friend, but he hoped he'll never see him for a while.

He looked at his class, all of them being invested in the movie Shoji picked out.

Those were the best moments since he came here.

And maybe there'll be a few more...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

102K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
17.4K 184 6
As the title says, oneshots 🙌👏 This is all thanks to my editor @rainisolophobia Here's a few extra details, 🌺 = Fluff 🥀 = Angst 💞 = AU And there...
71K 626 20
Bnha or Mha, no matter what you call it we love these characters. I saw other people do this so I was like....Instead of making a book for each indiv...
19.5K 262 15
uhm, the title basically says it all. bakugo - top todo - bottom ( fluff, smut, angst? ) idfk MEMORABLE RANKINGS - bktd- 65# 7/18/23 todorokibott...