Fruits Basket Boys x Reader

By PandaHeroJacey

. More

Stories.
Yuki
Kyo (Lemon)
Hatori
Hatsuharu (Lemon)
Hiro
Shigure (Lemon)
Thanks!!
Akito (Part one)
Hehehe
Ayame
Momiji
Yuki(Part one)
Akito (Part two)(Lemon)
Yuki
~.~ ....
Kyo and Hatsuharu (No part two)
Yuki (Lemon)
Kyo
So Ashamed , Honestly .
Hatori (Lemon)
Kyo (Lemon)
Momiji (Part one)
Momiji (Part two)(Lemon)
If you didn't know.
Ayame (Lemon)
Yuki(Part two)
Shigure x Reader
Sorry !
Akito and Yuki
hey , hey , hey !
Hatori
Momiji (Lemon)
Akito
Hatsuharu (Part One)
Kyo
Kyo
Hiro
Kyo (Lemon)
Hatsuharu (Part Two)

Ritsu (Lemon)

19.2K 173 31
By PandaHeroJacey

Requested by mp3loveme123 . This was kind of hard. Due to Ritsus personality. & Lmao Ritsu is a boy .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ritsu was slow with your relationship, your first date, hug, holding hands, kissing and now this. You sat on your bed, legs crossed looking at the red Ritsu only in his boxers. You only wore orange undergarments with black lace. "W-we don't have to do this, (First name).." He said as you nervously looked away blushing. "I'm sorry (First name).. I'm so sorry." He covered his face with his hands shaking his head. " "Hey.. I want to.." You said hugging him from behind. He looked at you and smiled. Kissing him he gently laid you on your back getting on top of you. Snaking your arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. Pulling away he kissed your cheek, jawline, neck until he reached your chest, looking up at you for permission you nodded and he took off your bra.

You whimpered exposed to the cold air, but moaned softly when he put his mouth over your hardened bud and teased the other with his free hand. Doing the same to the other after awhile. He pulled your panties down and his boxers off lining up with your entrance. "It's going to hurt.. Just a little.." He slowly pushed himself in, tears formed at your eyes and fell. He whispered sweet nothings in your ears as you adjusted to his size. Nodding his tested a thrust and your whimper but covered it with moan. He went a few more times earning more pleasurable moans from you. Encouraging him to go faster with your moans he continued. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist making him go deeper. "R-Ritsu.." You moan."I-I know.. M-me too.." You were both close. With a few more thrust you came onto his member and he came after you. Pulling out and laying next to you he pulled you into his arms. "I love you.." He whispered. You smiled " I love you too Ritsu."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Childish By lol

Fanfiction

65.8K 2K 49
Kurenai Sohma possessed with the fox zodiac Her world changes when he met a certain brown hair boy A girl with a mysterious past Secrets would be...
177K 4.4K 33
She was the first one to not smile at the boy. The first one to not see him as a prince but rather someone she can relate to. "Did i upset you?" Yuk...
47K 1.1K 21
Yuki and Kyo both struggle with theirs feelings for Tohru, while Tohru is growing increasingly tired of their fighting. Then Tohru discovers a lump...
11K 554 17
"Even when the world doesn't need us, we live for the people who do" "So do you need me?" "Of course I do." A warm smiled graced her features as sh...