The Austin Arrangement

By NatalieOLeary2019

When Vanessa Garcia married Billionaire Business Man Jeremy Austin,it was her last desperate attempt to save... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THE DEVIL HIMSELF!
CHAPTER 2: SECRETS AND LIES.
CHAPTER 3: I HAVE NO CHOICE.
CHAPTER 4:A DAY OF SORROW AND DISPARE
CHAPTER 5: A KISS,GIVE ME STRENGTH!!
CHAPTER 6: ALCOHOL AND A BRUISED FACE.
CHAPTER 7: THE AFTERMATH.
CHAPTER 8: DEVIL OF A WIFE.
CHAPTER 9:DEAL OR NO DEAL?
CHAPTER 10:PUTTING ON A SHOW.
CHAPTER 11:Tangled With My Husband And His Brunette.
CHAPTER 12:IT WAS A MISTAKE.
CHAPTER 13: Fuel To The Fire!!
CHAPTER 14:TYPICAL JEREMY AUSTIN!
CHAPTER 15:CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS.
CHAPTER 16:SO MUCH FOR BOUNDARIES.
CHAPTER 17: THE BIG NIGHT!
CHAPTER 18: THOSE DAMP PANTIES.
CHAPTER 19:SO VERY WRONG ABOUT HIM!
CHAPTER 20:I SAID NO!!
CHAPTER 21:CRASH AND FALL
CHAPTER 22:NOW I KNOW!
CHAPTER 23:A ROUGH DAY
CHAPTER 24:THE WORST IS WHAT I GOT!
CHAPTER 25:THE BRIDGE.
CHAPTER 26:A DAY OF SORROW AND DISPARE
CHAPTER 27:NEW YEAR EVE AND THE CABIN.
CHAPTER 28:A SEXUAL START TO THE YEAR
CHAPTER 29:ROCK HARD UNDER THE WATERFALL HEAD.
CHAPTER 30:A JEALOUS HUSBAND.
CHAPTER 31:NAUGHTY LITTLE DREAMS
CHAPTER 32:THE MACALLAN ESTATE.
CHAPTER 33: HIS NESSA!
CHAPTER 34:SEX IN THE AIR.
CHAPTER 35:BEING THE AUSTIN WIFE.
CHAPTER 36:UNWANTED CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 38:A TAINTED MARRIAGE.
CHAPTER 39:ARRANGEMENT TERMINATED.

CHAPTER 37:TURN THE PAGE!

13.9K 470 33
By NatalieOLeary2019

JEREMY

"Oh God!!"she moaned,causing a smirk to tug on my lips."Oh,God!! That feels amazing!"She rolled her head back on the pillow.

I liked to pleasure her-In any and every way that I could. I liked seeing the expression on her face when the pleasure grew so intense,she failed to contain herself entirely. Let's just say that pleasing this woman in any way possible was the highlight of my day.

"Oh my God,Jeremy!"She moaned,and lifted her head up."You're so good at that. I really needed this,my feet have been killing."

I chuckled."That's what happens when you dance for 10hrs a day. Maybe you should take it easy."

"And miss out on the best foot massage ever,No way!!"Her lips quirked upwards."I've never had a man massage my feet before-It's just been women when I've been to the salon!"

I looked up at her and smirked."Good to know!"

She moved towards me on the bed and straddled my lap,her arms were circled around my neck."So am I driving tonight or are you?"

"I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't be drinking."I moved my hands up her thighs,gripped her hips and pulled her closer to me for a kiss.I sensed that she was surprised that I wasn't going to drink tonight,it was a surprise to me too. I don't usually go out and not have a drink.

Knowing that I was going to a function that my Mother and Father insisted that we attend,I would usually feel the need to drink myself into oblivion. But with her,I didn't feel that dread. I didn't need alcohol to numb that pain until the wake of tomorrow-She was doing that on her own.

"Okay,We should probably get going.I know how much of a slow driver you can be."Vanessa pressed a kiss to my lips quickly and jumped off my lap,trying to get away before I punished her for her smart remark.

I swung my hand and caught her with a light slap on the ass before she got away from me. Vanessa chuckled on her way to the vanity mirror. I was sat on the bed watching her as she put in her earrings."I know I drive slow,I just thought you would appreciate it because of the history there."

She was looking at my reflection in the mirror."I appreciate it,Thank you."

I sat,watching her while mulling my thoughts. Something that I've been thinking about for awhile now is the way I treated her all these months. I wasn't a good to her,yet she hasn't held it against me."I'm sorry.."

She chuckled."For what exactly?"

"For the way I've treated you in the past,I shouldn't have."I lifted my head up and looked at her."I was angry and I took it out on you. You didn't deserve that!"

She turned around and leaned her butt against the vanity table."You don't need to be sorry,Jeremy. I came into your life Unexpectedly and turned it upside down. I understand."

I stood up and walked towards her,I moved my fingers down a curl of her light hair."That's no excuse.You were going through a lot and I made it worse. I just wanted you to know that I was sorry for that!"

"Jeremy.."She laced her arms around me and pulled me closer."I forgive you!"She whispered,against my lips before kissing me.

Introduction after Introduction,I could tell by the look on her face that she was overwhelmed by it all. Most people that attended the auction tonight were people that I knew. People that were excited to meet the woman that had changed me for the better.

Into a better businessman that's for sure. I am a married man now,so to future investors I was reliable and stable. That was my Father's goal in all this,and although I was furious at the time it made sense to me. But things have changed...

I wasn't just showing her off tonight for the sake of the business-I was showing her off because I was fucking proud. I was proud to have her on my arm,unlike any other. She's sweet and she's innocent,unlike any other woman that attended this function.

My Mother stopped a passing waiter for a champagne refill. She picked up two glasses and handed one to Vanessa,plying her with her third glass of the night and I wasn't happy about it. She handed me a glass.

I shook my head."No,I'm not drinking tonight. I'm driving us home."

"That's a nice surprise,Darling. You don't usually come to these things and not have a drink."My Mother took the glass from my hand and smirked."More for us!"

"You mean more for you. I think my wife has had enough."I don't like the idea of her getting drunk,she knows that.

"Three is enough for me. Champagne goes straight to my head!"Vanessa handed me her champagne glass and pressed a kiss to my cheek."I'm going to the ladies,I won't be long."

Of course as soon as Vanessa was out of sight my Mother was in my business. She didn't even have to say anything yet,I just knew by the look on her face. "Things are going well between you two then?"

"Is that such a surprise to you,Mother?" I placed the champagne glass down on a passing waiters tray.

"Honestly,Yes! You've never been one to settle down with a woman,that's why it was such a surprise to me when you married Vanessa. It made sense to me when I found out the truth."My Mother drank from her glass, emptying the contents entirely.

"It made more sense to you that my marriage was a fake,that sums me up."

"Come on,Sweetheart! At 27 years of age you've yet to have a serious relationship that's more than a night fling."My Mother smiled,a closed mouth smile."I'm just glad that you let someone in-I'm glad that someone is her."

"Thanks."I looked around the crowded room in awkwardness because this was the type of conversation I hated having with my Mother. She forces it on me sometimes,but I always put a stop to it.

"You love her,Don't you?"She asked.

I sighed in frustration,by her question. "Don't be ridiculous! Just because I'm allowing Vanessa into my life, that doesn't mean that I Love Her! Stop getting ahead of yourself,Mother."

"Hmm,I have hope!"She picked up yet another glass of champagne off a waters tray."Im going to go have a look for your Father. I'll see you in awhile,Sweetheart."

I walked through the crowd and out of the function room to look for Vanessa. I've never known a woman to take so long in the bathroom.

"Jeremy Austin.."My name was called from behind and I turned around. A man walked towards me,a bald headed man dressed in black. He looked out of place,like he didn't dress for the occasion."You're a hard man to find amongst the crowd."

"Do I know you?"I was looking at him, but his face wasn't one that I recognised.

"No,But I know you. I know a lot about you actually."He handed me a brown folder that he was holding."I'm a private detective,Mr Austin. I was hired to find information on you."

A private detective!

A private detective shows up at a fucking auction,to tell me that he was hired to find information on me. Give me a fucking break!! I glared at him, and opened up the folder. The first picture that I saw was one that chilled me to the bone.

Every muscle in my body was tense, just seeing it in front of me. That night!! The night that fucking haunts me!! I couldn't even look at anymore. My Father had insured that this wouldn't come back on me-He told me not to think of it again.

"Look at the next page,Mr Austin."He ordered,and looked around him being careful that we weren't drawing any attention.

I turned the page and I saw a picture of the passengers car,the car that I had forgotten the colour, make and model because it had been so long.On the page was details of the crash along with details of the passengers involved.

No! This can't be right! It can't be!

I wanted to believe that it wasn't true, that what I was seeing was a lie. But the dates confirmed it. To this day I had known that I had taken a life that night,but I didn't know who's up until now.

I was angry that someone had found information on me to most likely hold over my head,but most of all I was fucking petrified of what came next. The worst thing imaginable."Who-Who hired you?"

"You'll find out when he wants you to,Mr Austin."He smirked,and looked behind me."That pretty little wife of yours is coming this way,imagine that smile of hers gone if she knew the truth about what you did!"

"Shut up!!"I hissed,unable to control the anger inside. I didn't like being threatened,especially when this was all about her. And she had no clue! The man walked away before Vanessa reached me.

"I'm sorry I took so long."She looked at me and smiled."Are you okay?You look a little pale."

"I'm fine. Let's go find our seats,dinner is about to start."I couldn't even look at her,not without feeling that shame for what I've done.

Dinner was a nightmare of me sitting in silence and avoiding her gaze,drinking Macallan after Macallan. I don't know how she felt about that! I went back on my word because I simply wasn't going to get through the meal without.

"I need to talk to my Father."I stood from my seat,feeling the light headedness of one too many. But I still picked up my glass and emptied the contents.

She looked up at me"Now,But I think we're almost done here. Do you want me to come with?"

"No! Wait here!"I walked away from the table,towards the bar where I saw my Father and Mother. I trusted him! But it feels like he's made it into one big joke."We need to talk,It can't wait!"

He looked curious of course,my Mother did too. But they followed behind me out of the function room and down the hallway. I was holding the folder in my hand,griping it tightly. I wanted to crumple it up and pretend that it didn't exist,but I knew that it wouldn't be that easy.

The truth was still the same,no matter if the papers existed or not. There's no getting out of this.

"Where are we going-What is so urgent that we need to do this now?"My Father asked,as he was growing impatient.

I opened a door seeing an empty room inside,so I opened it wider and we walked in. I threw the folder down on the desk that my parents were standing by."This is what's so urgent."

My Father picked it up and opened it wide so the two of them could look at it together. I could see the expression on the two of their faces change immediately seeing the pictures and the information attached.

"I was approached tonight,by a man who was hired by someone to dig up information on me."I walked towards my Father and took the folder from his hands."This is what they found."

"This can't be possible,I made sure to get ride of everything that would tie that crash back to you."My Father sigh."Does Vanessa..."

"No..."I interrupted him with attitude. "She doesn't know-She doesn't know what I've done!"I rested against the table,folded my arms and looked at my Father."I thought it was strange I ended ended up being forced to marry the woman who's life I fucking ruined."

My Mother was shaking,standing in silence and unwilling to give an input in the situation. That's a fucking first.

"What are you implying here,Son?"He asked,but looked away.

"You know what I'm fucking implying, you fucking set this all up."I pointed the finger at him."You've known all this time and that's why you forced me to marry that woman. Tell the fucking truth,Now!!"

"Tom..."My Mother looked at him,saying his name in a pleading way. She was pleading with him to tell me the truth. But I already know that truth. The bastard has been lying to me all this time!

"I knew-I knew who Vanessa was!"He looked at me,sadness was clouding his features. I didn't care! I didn't care how he felt because I was fucking livid. My jaw tightened and my hands squeezed into fists and I moved towards him.

I was doing something that I never would of attempted with my Father before today-I was using my fists as a way of dealing with the anger I felt towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 19.3K 30
*This book is terrible, read at your own risk.* Womanizing playboy Sebastian Hayes was in a bind, his grandfather was requiring him to get married be...
155K 3.9K 67
⚠️Mature and Explicit content⚠️ "This is wrong ,Tristan" I breathed out, putting my thumb on his lips. "I don't know what you're saying, Vera. Nothi...
11.6K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...
8.7M 208K 35
Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better keeps his eyes off of you, or I'll poke...