The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

19 | broomsticks

22.6K 564 1K
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
_________

I'm laying on my soft pillows and blankets covering my bed and starring out of the window. This day seems so...so dreamy. It's Saturday late morning, the snow is falling from the grey sky into the already white ground and rooftops of the castle.

Such a beautiful day and I have nowhere to go and no one to go with. I rolled to the other side of the bed with loud sigh and pressed a white velvet pillow against my face. The silence and boredom are killing me.

Something tells me to enjoy this calmness and silence to the very best, because soon, nothing will be like that. I'm not afraid of change or the war - I'm powerful. No, it's me taking the throne after my father what scares me.

What if suddenly something happens to him without my knowing and the next thing I'll know, the Death eaters will get down on their knees to praise their new Dark Lord...Lady? The Dark Lady? What will I do then? Sit down in his office and play with his rocks?

You've been trained for this, you got it.

I rubbed my eyelids and stood out of the bed, headed to Theo's room next to mine. I can't think about the war anymore, it's giving me headache.

When locked my door and walked to Theo's, I lifted my fist to knock. I heard a loud sigh coming from inside that instantly told me that he's not in good mood. Again.

Before I could leave without asking him to go out, he opened the door and looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Hi, love," he said and placed a little kiss on my lips. Hi, love? He's never called me that before.

"Hi, I'm going on a walk...wanna join me?"

He leaned his head against the door frame and sighed.

"I can't,"

"Are you sick?" I asked silently and raised my hand to grab his cheek. He's not warm, so it's definitely not a fever.

"No," he rolled his eyes and put my hand down from his cheek.

"We never do anything together anymore...besides fucking," I whined.

"I know, I just have a lot happening right now, okay?" His voice sounds annoyed, I know it's my time to leave.

He has a lot happening right now? What am I suppose to say?

"Take Ginny with you, she's at Leon's. I have to go." He said and kissed my cheek on goodbye.

Just when I wanted to knock on Leon's door, it opened and Ginny appeared in front of it.

"Hi! I was just about to ask you if you wanna go on a walk..."

"I was gonna ask you the same!"

We went through the empty castle to the outside. I asked her if she slept over at Leon and then we gossiped a bit about him. Of course I didn't say the threesome part. She told me about her previous boyfriends, and apparently, none of them fuck like Leon.

We're walking towards the Hogsmeade village, because there's honestly nowhere else to go. It's still snowing, but not so heavily as it did in the morning.

"Who's that?" I asked Ginny when I spotted a group of four people coming towards us. I couldn't see them very well.

"That's...uh, not good,"she stuttered while looking at them.

As they walked closer to us, I realized it's Potter, Granger and Ginger.

The all said hi to Ginny and exchanged weird looks with me. When I looked at Harry's mark in his forehead, something stung me inside my head. I automatically raised my hand to hold the place where it hurts and then I noticed that Harry did exactly the same motion, as if his head hurts, too.

"Wanna join us, Gin?" Asked Hermione, ignoring that I'm literally standing next to her.

"I'm with Amelie," she said, grabbed my hand and we got going.

"What was that?" I asked after a moment.

"I'll tell you, but promise me, you won't tell them I told you,"

"Promise,"

She inhaled the air, preparing her next words.

"They think you're a Death eater,"

I looked at her with a poker face and then bursted into laughing. She joined me and we pretended to be Death eaters on our whole way to Hogsmeade. I didn't have to pretend much, though, but that Ginny doesn't know.

When we got to the village, I was surprised with how empty it actually is. It's Saturday afternoon, I expected there to be crowds of people running from one shop to another. The only people here are us two and...

And someone who looks like Theo. With someone who looks like a girl.

"Ginny, who's that?" I asked Ginny and pointed at them two, because my sight is not so well, especially when it's foggy and snowing.

"Uh, it's..." she mumbled and narrowed her eyes to see better.

"Amelie...I think it's Theo,"

"And the girl?" I asked, biting the shit out of my fingers.

"No idea..."

"What the fuck is he doing," I mumbled to myself and started waking towards the small building where they went.

I really really hope that mine and Ginny's sight is very bad and we didn't see who we think we just did. My anger is raging towards my fingers and I feel like I'm about to explode every minute.

"What is that where they went?" I asked her when we got closer.

"It's an stinky old bar...for someone who doesn't wanna be seen,"

With my fingers trembling, I went in without any hesitation, ready to make some noise.

It really is a stinky old bar, with only a few tables and even less chairs, like the people who come here don't need one. It smells like alcohol and piss in here, nothing to compare to Three Broomsticks.

I proved myself that it is Theo, sitting by a wooden table with Sarah. The Sarah.

They noticed us when we walked in, Theo almost fell to the ground.

"Having a lot happening right now, are we?" I asked and folded my arms. Ginny is standing next to me, I swear she's not even breathing.

"Amelie-" he stuttered and walked towards me.

"I knew you're cheating on me, I just assumed it's someone I'd be jealous over...not this pathetic little bitch," I said and looked at Sarah with a smirk.

She wanted to stood up from her chair and beat me up, but I quickly made her obey my rules and sticked her to the chair. She grunted in pain.

"Enjoy my father, Theo. He won't be pleased,"

"It's not what it looks like," he said and pouted his eyes at me.

"Please, spare me these cheating phrases..."

The bartender just got back from the back of his bar and when he saw the tension in here, he instantly left again.

I'm not even angry, that's what's weird. I guess I can't be angry over someone who I didn't love.

"You and me - we're done. Good luck finding someone better than me...because you know you won't,"

"That's right!" Encouraged me Ginny.

I couldn't stand looking at him anymore. He's the first boy that was my real boyfriend, we had fun together and I probably will miss him a little, but that's it. If I imagine he's been fucking me and Sarah at the same time, I'm grossed.

We left the bar and went straight to the Broomsticks. That's where all the people are, the tables seem full and the front in the bar even fuller.

I sent Ginny to find free seats while I order. I came straight to the bar, ignoring the people waiting for their order. Few of them have frowned their faces at me.

"8 jagermeisters, please." I said to the middle aged male bartender.

He looked at me, examined my face and then laughed.

"And how old are you?" He asked while pouring beer to another customers.

"Old enough to slit your fucking throat ," I said and twirled my fingers in front of him. I used the imperius curse to get our drinks and when I was done, I went to find Ginny.

I don't even remember what we talked about when Leon with Draco came to join us, but I know we had 4 shots inside us already. My first breakup happened today, I have the right to get wasted.

When the boys came, it was dark outside and the bar was slowly emptying. I sort of expected Leon to come, since he's probably bored without Ginny. But Draco? Why would Draco come? 

Leon sat next to Ginny and lit a cigarette. Draco stayed standing in front of the table, not knowing whether to sit next to me or Leon. To end his never ending deciding, I rolled my eyes and tapped on the seat next to me. He sat there without hesitation and said hi.

"I didn't expect you to come," I said and looked at him.

He's wearing a white comfy shirt with a silver necklace on his chest, a pair of black pants and a black coat that he put on the hanger. His hair is a little wet, I assumed it's from the snow.

"Me neither, Leon made me come," he explained.

The bartender brought us another round of brownish herbal liquid shots. He's still under my imperius and I'm not intending to break the curse.

We all raised our shot glasses and clinked together.

"To Amelie finding a better boyfriend!" Shouted drunk Ginny and shot the alcohol into her mouth.

I didn't want to talk about Theo with the boys tonight, but since Ginny brought it up, I guess I have no other choice.

"What does she mean?" Asked Leon and looked at me. Draco did the same.

"Theo's cheating on me...or was. We broke up," I explained and rubbed my heavy eyelids.

"Fucker..." mumbled Draco and looked at his fingers playing with the silver rings he's wearing.

"It's fine, I knew something was going on anyway," I shrugged my shoulders.

I hope they won't bring Theo up anymore, it's a closed chapter that I'm not intending to open.

Leon passed me the cigarette. I inhaled, and exhaled far from Draco, because I know he hates the smell.

He's leaned over the table, his right arm is supporting his head and his eyes are staring at the empty glass. There's something not right with him, or is he always like this?

"You okay?" I asked him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I knew he was cheating on you..." he mumbled and rubbed his eyelids.

"What?"

"He begged me not to tell you, and we've known each other for years...I know it's a lame excuse, but-"

"Whatever, Draco. I don't care about Theo," I said and rolled my eyes.

My words seemed to cheer him up, because he looked at me and smiled.

The bartender kept bringing us more shots to the point when Ginny begged him to stop. She got so drunk and started dancing on our table. Everyone laughed, because there is no music, so I shouted for the bartender to play something.

I caught Draco looking at me, so I smiled at him and put his full glass into his hands.

"Drink," I told him and raised his hand with the drink to his mouth. He giggled and did as I said so.

Suddenly, Ginny grabbed my hand and made me climb on the table with her. It's a small round table with only one foot, I have no idea how it managed to hold both of us. At this point, I didn't really care.

We grabbed our hands and danced together, the boys are laughing at us and cheering us. Leon told bartender to play the Hypnotize my B.I.G. and when the song started, me and Ginny screamed like little teenage girls.

I twirled my hips and butt to the music and laughed with Ginny, everything is so funny. We feel like total dancers, but I'm sure we're horrible, because our tipsy feet are constantly bumping into each other.

Leon passed me the cigarette, our fingers slightly touched. I tilted my head and exhaled the smoke into the ceiling. The white smoke flew up until it disappeared.

All of sudden, I felt someone touch my hand. I turned around to look at Draco, holding my hand and pressing me down. So I did. I kneeled down on the table to his level.

He navigated my hand with the cigarette to his lips. My fingers touched his face, he inhaled the smoke, not breaking the eye contact with me. Then he exhaled it into the air.

I thought Draco doesn't smoke, I guess I was wrong.

When he let go of my hand, I got back to Ginny and before I could realize what she's doing, she connected our lips into one.

Ginny just kissed me.

Without any further hesitation, I grabbed her soft face and kissed her back, passionately. Her lips taste like the herbal drink, I licked it and giggled.

The boys are looking at us, breathless.

My head started to spin from all the tension and the alcohol. I stopped dancing to grab my head, but Ginny accidentally bumped into me and I fell with a scream.

I expected a wet, stone hard floor and a lot of blood coming from my head.

But when my eyes opened, I saw Draco's face. I realized I fell into him, my head is on his lap and his arms are around my body.

I bursted into laughing.

"I owe you a debt for all the saving me," I said and giggled.

After this, we realized we better go before someone really falls and bumps their head. On our way back, Leon is holding drunk Ginny in his arms. Draco is walking beside me.

"Are you sad?" He asked me.

"Why?"

"Because of Theo..."

"Oh that? No, no," I shook my head.

"Good, 'cause you shouldn't be. Not for him,"

"You're too good for him." He said after a while of walking.

"Who's...who's that-" I stuttered.

There are two people coming towards us on the path to Hogwarts. When they come closer, I saw Harry and Ron Weasley. Draco immediately grabbed his wand.

"What did you do to her!?" Shouted Ron and looked at Ginny in Leon's arms.

"None of your business," I answered calmly.

"She's my sister!"  Oh, I forgot.

Ron and Harry wanted to take Ginny with them, but Ginny didn't want to, which made them even more angry.

Before I could do anything, Potter shouted "expelliarmus!" and my wand flew out of my pocket into the ground.

Soon after that, Draco disarmed the both of them, leaving them weak and vulnerable.

I bursted into laughing, Harry and Ron didn't understand.

"You ser-" I couldn't breathe from my laugh.

"You seriously though you did something?" I asked after I calmed down.

"Harry...I don't need a stupid want and you know it," I said while looking at him.

"Get out!" Shouted Draco and threw their wands into them.

We got rid of them, everything is fine now.

But why do I feel the stinging pain in my head again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
297K 6.9K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
13.4K 657 27
In this Story we pick up where Bucky and Mya left off. I do not want to give too much away but this is adult content with violence, triggers, explici...
438K 27.5K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...