Lockdown Ki Love Story ✔

By Dharani17

• RagSan Few Shots. • The story is completely my imagination. • The concept of the story is mine. It is not t... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ Last ]

[ 7 ]

534 57 50
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of update: 03.02.2021

*****

RagSan are still sitting in the balcony gazing the stars. Ragini has kept her head on his shoulder holding his hand while he has placed his head on her head. They are silently gazing the stars like always enjoying the breeze.

Sanskar: (turning to her) Ragini!

Ragini: (looks at him) Hmm!

Sanskar: Will your parents accept for our marriage?

His face depicts worry. Ragini smiles. She places her head back on his shoulder.

Ragini: They already know about my feelings towards you. Infact they got impressed by you long back. And they are really happy when they got to know about my feelings towards you.

Sanskar smiles brightly hearing her. Ragini looks at him and her smile brightens seeing his smile. They both get back to silence again. After few minutes Ragini stands up making Sanskar confused.

Ragini: I will just come.

Sanskar nods. She goes from there. She comes back after almost five minutes.

Ragini: Let’s go to sleep Sanskar.

She says with sleepy face and acting to yawn. He looks at the time and her.

Sanskar: So soon?

He asks confused.

Ragini: Soon? It’s already 10.30. And today I am really very sleepy.

Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: You go to sleep. I will stay for some more time.

Ragini pouts. She holds his hand and pulls him.

Ragini: You also go to sleep. Be a good boy. Chalooo.

She keeps pulling him making him look at her weird.

Sanskar: What happened to you suddenly?

He asks looking at her weird. She glares him.

Ragini: I already started doing my wife duties. I am taking care of my husband who is tired of working since morning. I just want him to rest. But no he is making all weird expressions.

She twists her lips. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief at her dramatic words.

Sanskar: Fine!

He huffs giving up for her dramas. She grins and pulls his cheeks. He chuckles.

Ragini: (hugs him as they reach near their rooms) Don’t lock the door. If I get scared I will come to sleep with you.

Sanskar: You got hit to your head or what?

He asks checking her head. She pouts.

Ragini: I was just saying because now that we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend and if I want to sleep cuddling with you I will come and cuddle without disturbing your beauty sleep. But you are being so mean. Go I am not talking to you. Katti!

Saying she was about to go but he pulls her and hugs her.

Sanskar: I have stopped locking the door since your first periods in this house. So you can come anytime and sleep cuddling me and I love having you in my arms.

Ragini keeps looking him lovingly. She pulls his cheeks tightly.

Ragini: Mr. Cute I Love You!

She says smiling brightly.

Sanskar: (smiling and joining his forehead with hers) I Love You too Mrs. Cute!

He rubs her nose with his. Ragini giggles feeling ticklish. He chuckles.

Sanskar: (breaks the hug and pats her cheek) Good Night! Go to bed.

Ragini: Good Night my Mr. Cute!

She says smiling and pulling his cheeks again making him chuckle again. Both of them go to their respective rooms.

After some time Ragini silently peeps into his room to find him sleeping peacefully in the dim light. She sneaks into the room and places the things she is holding on the table in the room. She takes the phone and signs to be silent by keeping her finger on the lips. She switches on the light thinking he would wake but he is sleeping peacefully. She pouts and sits beside him.

Ragini: (shaking him) Sanskar wake up!

Sanskar moves in sleep and slowly opens his eyes.

Sanskar: (he smiles) What happened Mrs. Sanskar?

Ragini smiles hearing him.

Ragini: Wake up Mr. Sanskar!

He turns and looks at the clock. He frowns.

Sanskar: Don’t tell me you want us to make something at 12.00 in the midnight?

Ragini glares him. He chuckles and sits beside her.

Sanskar: Okay tell me why did you wake me?

Ragini takes her phone out and shows to him.

RamSuj and Arjun: (along with Ragini) Happy Birthday to you…

As soon as he heard them singing his smile widens. The four of them end the birthday song smiling at him.

Sanskar: (smiling) Thank You mom, Dad and Chote!

He blows a flying kiss to them. Ragini intentionally clears her throat. He looks at her and chuckles.

Sanskar: Thank You Mrs… (stops realising about the other three and speaks) Ragini.

Arjun: It’s okay bhai you can address her Mrs. Sanskar. We already heard it.

He says teasingly. Ram Sujatha also give him teasing look. Sanskar looks down rubbing the sides of his forehead controlling his smile while Ragini is biting her lower lip controlling her smile.

Ram: Sujatha I think both are busy in blushing. Guys call us when you are done.

Sanskar: Dad yaar stop teasing now!

He whines. Ragini blushes lightly looking down. All chuckle at them.

Arjun: Bhabhi is blushing. Aww… how cute!

Ragini tries to control but couldn’t. She hides her face in her palm. All chuckle while Sanskar side hugs her.

Arjun: Okay bhabhi where was the cake you made?

Sanskar: Hey how did you know about it?

He asks looking at Ragini. She twists her lips making others laugh.

Arjun: I told her bhai.

Arjun says.

Sanskar: (frowning) How did you contact her?

Arjun: Simple your google contacts.

Sanskar: My mistake to let you know passwords of all my accounts.

He shakes his head in disbelief.

Arjun: Such an honour it was to know your passwords. I got to know about you both before you could say.

Sanskar shakes his head again. Ragini gets the small cake.

Ragini: With the ingredients we have I could make only this small one.

She says showing the small ‘Love Shaped Cake’ with ‘HBD Love’ written on it.

Sanskar: And it’s beautiful.

He says patting her head lovingly. Ragini loves the way he pats her head and cheek lovingly. She smiles brightly. The other three smile looking at them.

Ragini: Now cut the cake.

She says forwarding the knife. Sanskar smiles. He takes the knife and cuts it while the others claps for him. He looks at Ragini and feeds her. She smiles and feeds him back. All smile seeing them.

Arjun: Thank You bhabhi for arranging the surprise in a short span.

He says smiling. Ragini just smiles.

Sujatha: Ragini beta not to forget the work I have given to you.

Sanskar looks confused.

Ragini: Yes aunty!

She nods making Sanskar look at her. He was about to ask when Sujatha speaks.

Sujatha: Not aunty. It’s mom now.

This makes both RagSan smile. Ragini nods.

Ragini: Okay mom!

Sujatha smiles. She was the happiest when she got to know about their confession.

Ram: Okay beta. Take care. Go to sleep now. Good night.

RagSan: (in unison) Good Night dad!

They both look at each other while other three smile and cut the call. Sanskar smiles. She smiles back. She keeps the phone aside and takes the cake from his hand. She then starts having the cake ignoring Sanskar as she felt hungry making Sanskar’s eye wide.

Sanskar: That’s my birthday cake.

He says with unamused look. She looks at him and feeds him too. He chuckles as he understood that she is hungry.

Sanskar: (taking her into his embrace) Thank You for the surprise.

Ragini feeds him another peace ignoring his thank you.

Sanskar: I thanked you!

He says looking at her.

Ragini: There is dustbin in the kitchen. Go throw it there.

She says feeding another peace of cake to him. He smiles.

Sanskar: When did he tell you?

Ragini looks at him and smiles.

Flashback

Ragini received a text from Arjun when both RagSan are sitting in the balcony after their confession. Ragini could read it without opening the phone as it appeared on the lock screen.

‘Hey Ragini! This is Arjun! Please call me when bhai is not around before going to bed.’ It stated.

Ragini could read it up to ‘please call me' on the lock screen. She frowned and opened it without Sanskar’s knowledge. She read and immediately stood up. She went to her room saying she will come in sometime to Sanskar. She calls Arjun immediately.

Arjun: Hello bhabh… (he stops as he realises he was about to address her bhabhi and then speaks) I mean Ragini.

Ragini smiles understanding him.

Ragini: You can address me that!

Arjun’s eyes get widen. He almost screams happily but controls as it is night and everything is silent. Sujatha and Ram get confused seeing him.

Arjun: (excited) Mom Dad they both confessed!

He exclaims happily making Ragini smile and Ram Sujatha rejoice in happiness.

Sujatha: Give phone to me.

Saying she snatches the phone from Arjun.

Sujatha: Hello Ragini beta it’s me Sujatha, Sanskar’s mom. I am so happy beta. You don’t know how happy I am.

Before Ragini could say something Arjun snatches the phone and talks.

Arjun: Bhabhi when did you guys confess? Who confessed first? Is it you or bhai? If it is bhai how did he confess? If it is you how did you confess?

Ragini again was about to speak but this time Ram snatches the phone.

Ram: Ragini beta it’s Ram, Sanskar’s dad  speaking. It’s getting late so I had to stop the conversation of both the stupids of my life. Actually we need a favour from you.

Ragini: Ji uncle!

Ragini says smiling. Arjun snatches the phone from Ram again while he glares Arjun.

Arjun: Arey bhabhi not any favour. You may say a surprise for bhai. Actually it’s his birthday tomorrow. Is there any possibility to surprise him? I know it’s last minute but I was thinking ways to contact you from long but my tube light brain got switched on just few minutes ago.

Ragini cursed Sanskar for not telling her that it’s his birthday tomorrow but smiles listening to Arjun.

Ragini: I will check in the kitchen if we have the ingredients for cake or will think of something. But before that I have to make your idiot brother sleep. Give me some time. I will be back to you.

Arjun: Thank You bhabhi. Will be waiting for your call.

Ragini bids bye and moves out of the room. She does some drama and finally gets successful in sending Sanskar to sleep. Once she confirmed that Mr. Sanskar has slept she sneaked into the kitchen. She then texted Arjun. He immediately made a video call for her as he wants to accompany her so that she doesn’t feel lonely. While they are busy making the cake they are speaking.

Ragini: But Arjun we don’t have any small candle.

Sujatha: (speaks before Arjun could speak) We don’t blow candle beta. It’s not necessary.

Ragini looks confused.

Arjun: Mom says we should never blow light instead we should light it spreading lights all over the world.

Ragini smiles and nods.

Sujatha: And now I remember. Ragini beta please make sure Sanskar lights diya near god atleast tomorrow. He doesn’t do it daily though I ask him to do.

She twists her lips. Ragini nods.

Sujatha: Don’t tell him before hand. He will find ways to escape. He is such a lazy head.

Sujatha again twists lips. Ram and Arjun laugh seeing her. Ragini smiles.

Ragini: And the cake is ready.

She says as she takes the cake from the oven.

Ragini: Now let me write atleast HBD on this.

She says looking at the small cake she made. Once done the time also arrived to wish him. Ragini enters into the room quietly and then the cake cutting gets completed.

Flashback ends.

Sanskar: Wife duties! Cuddling!

He says sarcastically looking at her. She giggles. He shakes his head in disbelief. She feeds the last peace of cake to him and was about to get up but he pulls her.

Sanskar: Come back. I really want to cuddle.

He kisses her head. She smiles and nods. She comes back after washing her hands which are filled with cake. She jumps on to the bed while Sanskar signs her to come into his embrace. She cuddles into him with grin. He closes his eyes feeling her in his arms.

Ragini: Sanskar!

Sanskar: (opens his eyes) Hmm!

Ragini: I am angry!

She pouts. He chuckles. She glares.

Sanskar: Okay sorry! But why?

Ragini: Why didn’t you tell me that it’s your birthday today?

She pouts. Sanskar smiles. He puts her hairs stands behind her ear.

Sanskar: I thought of telling it to you in the morning.

Ragini: Why?

Sanskar: No particular reason. What is the need to tell early anyway?

Ragini: I could have planned something good. But see now I could do nothing.

She pouts.

Sanskar: But you made such a beautiful and yummy cake for me. And beyond all that you have accepted my proposal for marriage. That’s the best gift you have given to me.

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: If that is the case you should give me a return gift.

Sanskar: Now?

Ragini: You have something now?

She asks excited. Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar: I don’t know whether you will like it or not but I felt to give it to you.

Ragini: (excited) What is it?

Sanskar smiles. He cups her face and kisses her forehead lovingly. Ragini closes her eyes feeling his love.

Sanskar: This one!

He smiles. She opens her eyes and looks at him with smile.

Ragini: I Love You Mr. Husband!

Sanskar: I Love You too Mrs. Wifey!

He rubs her nose with his nose making her giggle. He smiles.

Sanskar: Let’s go to sleep.

Ragini: (putting her head on his chest) Good Night Husband!

Sanskar: Good Night Wifey!

He smiles and closes his eyes having her in his arms protectively. Ragini cuddles into him and both of them drift into sleep.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.2K 10
RagSan😍😍 1st in RagSan on 24th May 2019
1K 54 1
RagSan One Shot Updated on 10.06.2022
52.7K 3K 20
Serial Track! RagSan!
11.8K 769 6
Ragsan short story!!