Katsudeku/Bakudeku (No Quirk...

By IzukiBakugou

Basically what the title says. but Katsuki never had his Quirk to boost his ego and make him wanna bully Deku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

*Update*

295 7 0
By IzukiBakugou

Hey! Long time no see! I know that I've been gone for a loooonngg time! I lost tract of time and started college and all that! I have less time to write and just stopped for a while. I promise I'll be posting again soon when I have the time now that I have my account and stuff logged back in. If you've stuck around this long, Thank you so much for reading!!! And I'm so glad that you like my book! You're encouragement and nice comments make my day! Thank you so much Again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
124K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...