Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

45- The Second Task

909 22 15
By weasleytwinsimp11

The friend group seemed to have gotten more awkward. Emilia and Miles didn't even sit together anymore, George was the one sitting with her now as Fred sat with Miles. Adrian and Y/n found it quite strange but Graham had told them what had happened that night.

"Did you see what Rita wrote about Hagrid?" said George as the six of them walked out of class. Charlotte came running down the halls into Miles arms as he greeted her with a kiss. Y/n gave Emilia a look as they continue to walk.

  "Hey girlies ! I actually came to speak with the two of you!" said Charlotte as Miles raised his eyebrow. Emilia and Y/n looked back at her surprised as Adrian made a noise. "Oh come on! It'll be fast!"

  "What exactly is it Charlotte?" said Y/n as she pulled her, Emilia and Miles away from the others. Emilia was rather good at hiding her anger but Y/n could tell her bestfriend was thinking about murder. Miles could tell as well, Y/n noticed he would often look back at Emilia. Charlotte pulled them into the cold February air as they sat on a bench in the court yard.

  "Well I know the two of you really don't fancy me around but I want to change that." said Charlotte as Y/n gave Miles a look. He rubbed his neck awkwardly as he stared down at Charlotte.

  "Oh we don't have a problem with you being around." said Y/n as Charlotte smiled. Charlotte looked over at Emilia who was glaring at her.

  "Oh come E, I know you're still mad at me from what happened in the past but if Miles could forgive me you can too!" said Charlotte as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows. "Oh come on! You remember we use to talk about the boys all the time, you and Cedric and i'll tell you about Miles and I."

  "Yeah well that was before you cheated on Miles and then you KNEW that Angelina and Cedric were messing around together so forgive me if it takes longer to forgive you." said Emilia as Y/n covered her mouth and looked at Miles who was cringing at the sight of this. "Then you made Miles look like more of an idiot when you-"

  "Yes! I understand that Emilia." said Charlotte cutting her off. Emilia rolled her eyes as she looked at Y/n who was still rather in shook. "You forgave Angelina and Cedric why can't you forgive me?"

  "Because they hurt me not my bestfriend." said Emilia as Miles soften his look at her. "No you know what Charlotte.. I forgive you. Miles isnt my friend anymore so whatever happens to him happens."

  "Emilia." said Y/n, Miles face went stern again as he looked away.

  "I- You guys will make up soon, you two always do. But really?! You do!?" said Charlotte as Emilia nodded. Charlotte looked at Miles and smiled as he gave her a fake one in return, Charlotte pulled the girls into a tight hug. "Friends!"

  "Friends!" said the girls sarcastically as they looked at one another. Miles looked down at his feet as he felt Y/n staring at him.

  "So! Y/n how are you and Adrian! Tell me all about your relationship." said Charlotte as they sat back down. Y/n gave her a half smile.

  "Well..uh were good, we'll make a year in May." said Y/n awkwardly nodding as Emilia looked down at her feet. "How about you and Miles?!"

  "Oh we're great! Right baby?" said Charlotte grabbing Miles face as he smiled. Y/n and Emilia turned to look at each other.

  "Oh really do you guys never fight or anything?" said Y/n as Emilia seemed curious in the answer. If he treated her the way he did because of Charlotte, she wondered how it was going for them.

  "Oh merlin no! We don't fight, we've never fought actually, he's always treated me so good." said Charlotte as Y/n raised her eyes and turned to look at him. Miles looked away as he felt both the girls stare at him.

  "Wow, I guess you really do change for the girl you want the most huh." said Emilia voice cracking as Miles turned to look at her. Y/n looked around trying to find a way to get out of this.

"Oh look Cedric is calling us E!" said Y/n loudly seeing Cedric. He turned hearing his name when he seen them sitting there with Charlotte and Miles. Cedric made his way quickly over to them and wrapped his hand around Emilia.

  "Oh yeah! Sorry to do this Thomas but can I take the girls away from you, I need their help." said Cedric as Miles looked down. Emilia and Y/n quickly stood up.

  "Are you guys back together yet?! You two were so cute before you know.." said Charlotte as Cedric gave her a look and turned to look at Miles.

"Ah sadly no but we all do make our mistakes don't we Charlotte? Emilia still loves me though so i'm working on it." said Cedric winking at Emilia as she turned red and turned to look at Y/n who was looking away awkwardly.

  "Yeah I don't think she ever stopped." said Miles as Charlotte squealed.

  "That's so cute!! Isn't that so cute Y/n! It would be like old times!!! Then Adrian and Y/n are together as well! Graham needs a girl ! I did see him sneak into the bathroom with a girl though, not sure who it was but she had Slytherin robes on, I'm sure he'll let you guys know soon!" said Charlotte as Y/n's jaw dropped. Miles blinked hard and stared at Emilia who had her jaw dropped a bit as well.

  "Well Cedric you needed our help right? Yeah come on let's go." said Y/n as she pulled Emilia away with Cedric following after her. Y/n turned around to see Miles staring at them.

  "What the bloody hell was that Em? Why didn't you guys just leave?" said Cedric as Y/n gave Emilia a look.

"She was asking so many questions and she talks so much!!" said Y/n surprised. Cedric bursted into laugher and nodded.

  "Yeah why do you think Emilia never really liked her? She use to stuck her nose in peoples business." said Cedric as Emilia nodded.

  "She's nice and all but she's so nosy and FAKE. That's how she found out about Cedric and Angelina, I liked her better then I liked Hazel though, well before you know." said Emilia rubbing her arm awkwardly.

  "So you get forced to become friends with the boys girlfriends?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"More like they want to be friends with me to get on the boys good sides.. Well not you! I was your friend first before you started dating Adrian so technically he took you away from me." said Emilia laughing as Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed.

  "So how are you feeling that you have the second task tomorrow? Nervous, I heard you figured it out." Y/n asked Cedric. She wasn't technically really friends with the boy but since Emilia's spent so much time with him he would often try and talk to her and the others. Adrian would sometimes speak to him, Fred and George did as well.

  "Yeah, I figured i'll have to sit in the water for a long or something." said Cedric. Y/n spent a while talking to the two of them when Adrian and the twins came around.

"Cedric." said Adrian

"Adrian." said Cedric smiling.

"George." said Fred

"Fred." said George laughing.

"You two are so ugly." said Emilia laughing as Y/n turned to look at Adrian staring at Cedric.

"I'll better be off Em, see you guys around." said Cedric as he watched Adrian grab Y/n hands. Emilia nodded as Cedric touched her back and walked off.

"How come you don't like him?" said Y/n as Adrian looked down at her and narrowed his eyebrows. Emilia made a face as she looked at the both of them.

"Well because he cheated on E." said Adrian as Y/n made a face.

"Yeah but she forgave him, you're nicer to Charlotte then to Cedric." said Y/n as Emilia, George and Fred glanced at each other.

"For Miles." said Adrian.

"And you can't be nice to Cedric for Emilia?" said Y/n as Adrian looked at her strangely. Emilia made a face and turn to look at Y/n. "I mean it's just a question Adrian."

"He doesn't want to be friends with Cedric again because he doesn't want Miles to get mad at him." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look. "Oh come on Ade, we both know that's why, You and Miles use to get along with him well before and I'm sure you'll gladly be friends with him again if it wasn't because of fucking Miles."

  "Your friendships are so weird." said George as he looked at them. Adrian and Emilia made a face.

  "Oh if only you knew." said the both of them. Y/n chuckled as Fred and George gave each other a look.

"I'm sure that Miles wouldn't get mad, I mean he's back with Charlotte? So why not?" said Y/n as Adrian looked at her suspiciously.

"If you want to be friends with him, it doesn't bother me Y/n/n but i'm just not." said Adrian. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head as Miles and Charlotte made their way over to them.

"Oh I know but I'm sure it'll be nice for E to have all her friends get along, because remember they're just friends." said Y/n as Emilia raised her eyebrows. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Emilia.

"Oo! Are we talking about being friends with Cedric again?! We of course will E!" said Charlotte as Miles turned to give her a look.

"We WILL not." said Miles pointing his fingers to Adrian and back to him. Y/n rolled her eyes as George gave Emilia a look.

"Adrian will right? For me?" said Y/n as she turned to look at Adrian and squeezed his hand. He turned to look at Miles then back to Y/n.

"Of course my love. It would be only right since we forgave Charlotte for you Miles." said Adrian as he turned to look at Emilia. Miles raised his eyebrows as Y/n smiled. Fred and George turned to look at each other feeling as if they miss something.

"Well i'm not so don't hope on it." said Miles looking at Emilia as Charlotte turn to give him a look. Y/n rolled her eyes as Emilia sat back.

"Well guess what! Nobody asked you too." snapped Emilia as Miles glared at her and Adrian. Charlotte grabbed his hand as Emilia walked off, Y/n walking after her.

"You're only doing that because Y/n asked you too, how are you going to be friends with him again after what he did to E." spat Miles. Adrian give him a look and turned to look at Charlotte.

"The same way i'm doing it right now, Cedric has apologized multiple times not just to E but to everyone around her, her parents, you and me and you can't forget who knew and didn't tell anyone." said Adrian as Charlotte look taken back. Miles turned to look at her as Fred and George's jaw dropped. "But i'm sure either Angelina or Cedric knew about you as well, wonder which one it was."

"Are you honestly ever going to get over that?! Its been two years!" said Charlotte as Miles watched Fred and George awkwardly slip away.

"Oh I am but it was just a reminder for Miles." said Adrian as Miles gave him a look.

"Alright I get it Adrian." said Miles as Adrian scoffed and walked away. He sighed and looked down at his feet as Charlotte let go of his hand.

"Come on my love, let's go to dinner. I'm sure they'll get over it. You and Emilia fight all the time and you know how Adrian would rather stay out of it." said Charlotte as they walked inside the castle. Dinner was rather quiet between the friends.

———

"So I'm kind of confused on the Miles and Charlotte situation." said Fred as they sat at dinner. Y/n looked up at him and turned to see where he was looking. "I don't get why Emilia or Adrian don't like her and why is it so hard for them to forgive Cedric if E did."

"Well because Charlotte cheated on Miles." said George as Y/n looked at him surprised.

"How do you know?" said Y/n looking at him strangely.

"Emilia told me back when we use to practice, we talked about a lot of things." said George eating his food, Y/n raised a eyebrow.

"Hphm well yeah so Charlotte cheated on Miles and well it was kind of disappointing for Adrian and Emilia to see him back with her. That was his first love and she used him, it's a longer story that I really don't know much about ." said Y/n going back to eating as Fred gave her a look.

"My question is why don't the boys forgive Cedric." said George. "He has tried multiple times to apologize to Emilia, Adrian even said that he told her parents sorry."

"Really? I didn't know that. Well I'm not so sure." said Y/n as she looked up to see the Slytherin's eating their food quietly. Adrian sitting next to Emilia as Graham and Miles sat in front of them with Viktor and Ephraim.

Dinner finished as Adrian made his way over to Y/n as the two of them made their way to the Slytherin entrance. Liam was walking past when he noticed Y/n and Adrian as he quickly walked away not looking back. "Fucking git, I wonder what Miles and Graham told him. He doesn't even look at me when we have prefect meetings." said Adrian as Y/n looked away from Liam remembering the horrible things he told her.

"He's pathetic." said Y/n laying her head on Adrian as they entered the Slytherin common room. Hazels friends were sitting on the couch as they watch Adrian and Y/n walk in.

"Hey Adrian!" said a 7th year, Nora Gold. Adrian rolled his eyes as the girls around her laughed. "Oh what you can't speak now?!"

"Shove off." said Adrian as the girls laughed again. Y/n turned around to look at the girls as they stared at her.

"Or what?! You're going to get Morales or your little girlfriend?" said other girl, Madison Commbs. Adrian stopped and was about to say something when Y/n did before he could.

"You wanna see how little his girlfriend really is?" said Y/n as the girls stopped laughing and stared at her. Adrian raised his eyebrow as the girls looked at each other and scoffed. "Oh right. Next time remember your place."

The girls mouths dropped as Adrian licked his lips and pulled Y/n up the stairs, into the dorm. "You're so hot when you're mad." said Adrian wrapping his hands around the girls waist. She rolled her eyes as Adrian chuckled kissing down her neck.

"I cant stand bloody girls like that. If they're Hazels friends they would be screaming and crying, somebody needs to humble them." said Y/n wrapping her hand around Adrian's neck as he smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

———

Miles was walking around the forest when he seen Emilia and Graham sitting on a fallen tree, smoking. He slowly hide behind a tree listening in on their conversation.

"So you and Ephraim?" said Graham as Emilia looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows. Miles made a face as he watched Graham smile and take the joint away from her.

"No, we're just friends. I mean it's better that way, I feel less guilty." said Emilia as Graham chuckled and took a hit, as Miles started thinking. Graham grabbed her face and smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Guilty?" said Graham letting her go, Miles felt a pit in his stomach as he watched the way they looked at each other. "How so."

"Oh shut up. You know why." said Emilia smiling as Graham laughed. Miles turned around and laid his head against the tree not looking at them anymore.

"Getting regrets are you?" said Graham as she smiled.

"No." said Emilia as Graham laughed and wrapped his hands around her. Miles didnt even turn back as he made his way back up to the castle, feeling as if he was about to throw up.

Emilia pulled Graham into a kiss as he ran his hands down her body. Miles stormed up into the dorm to see Y/n and Adrian cuddling. He slammed the door as they looked at him surprised. "Graham and Emilia are fucking arent they Y/n!" spat Miles as Y/n raised her eyebrows. Adrian turned to look at her as she laid her head back on him.

"What!? No? Why would you think that?!" said Y/n as Miles breathing started getting heavy. Adrian gave him a look and turned back to Y/n. "I think you're just overthinking Miles, they're friends nothing else."

"Yeah?! Friends? You really think that? Come on Y/n she tells you everything. Tell me if they're fucking or not so I can go murder Graham." said Miles. Y/n hated being in this situation and wish she didn't know the things she knew.

"Honestly mate, do you really think Emilia would be messing with Graham, they just became closer, they always have been close." said Adrian as he stood up and looked at Y/n.

"You didn't see the way they were in the forest Adrian. The way they looked at each other.. it all make so much sense now. The time she disappeared from class Graham pulled her away, Charlotte saw Graham going into the bathroom with someone in slytherin robes.. when they kissed it definitely wasn't their first time kissing like that." said Miles as Adrian raised a eyebrow.

"You're reaching Miles, she's not messing with anyone. The most shes ever down was flirt with Ephraim, maybe you just imagined it." said Y/n trying to sound as believe as possible. Miles sat on his bed as his leg started shaking.

"What were you doing stalking them?" said Adrian as Miles lifted up his head and glared at him.

"I wasn't bloody stalking them, I went into the forest to blow off some steam and they were they smoking, all smiley and flirty." said Miles balling his first. Y/n gave Adrian a look as he returned it. "Bloody hell Y/n you're lying! Tell me the truth!"

"She told you she doesn't know Miles." spat Adrian. Miles stood quiet when the door opened to reveal a smiley Graham. Everyone turned to look at him as he looked behind him.

"What? Did I interpret something?" said Graham as Miles got up and grabbed him by his shirt. Adrian stood up and grabbed Miles off him. "Bloody Hell Whats The Matter With You?!"

"You! You're fucking Emilia arent you Graham! Fuck you! You're supposed to be my friend and you're fucking the girl I love!!" said Miles as Graham looked surprised. Y/n looked away as Adrian held Miles.

  "You must be going mad." said Graham as Miles rose with more anger.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH GRAHAM MAN UP TO IT. I HEARD YOU TWO IN THE FOREST, I SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HER, the way she looked at you..." said Miles as Adrian turned to look at him.

  "You know what Miles, you claim to love her so much but yet you replaced her so easily? How does that work. You didn't even wait a month until you went and fucked someone new. You could've been working on yourself instead of fucking the whole world." spat Graham as Miles got out of Adrian's grip and went and grabbed Graham by his tie.

  "She's off fucking limits." spat Miles as Y/n made a face.

  "Off limits?" said Y/n as Miles turned to look at her.

  "Emilia's always been off limits until YOU went and dated her." said Adrian as Y/n looked at them as if they were stupid.

  "What do you mean by off limits?" said Y/n annoyed. Adrian turned to look at her as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

  "We made a this up our second year so this exact thing wouldn't happen because we didn't want a girl to ruin our friendships so if we didn't want one of us to mess with a specific girl, we off limited them so none of us were able to flirt with them, fuck them or anything. Adrian didn't want us to mess with Gianna, Graham off limited Cho and Charlotte was always off limits after, and i'm sure you'll be one too." said Miles still holding Graham against the wall still.

  "That's stupid!!" said Y/n as Miles turned to look at her.

  "It's not, it shows us that, that girl means something to them and we weren't to flirt with them or anything Y/n." said Miles as Graham moved his hand and scoffed. "If you're fucking her stop it, she's off limits now."

  "Graham can't possibly be fucking her. You're being stupid Miles." said Adrian as Graham turned to look at Y/n.

  "I'm not." said Graham as Miles breathing continued to be heavy.

  "Y/n ?" said Miles as Y/n face palmed.

  "I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING! If he's telling you he's not then he's not Miles." spat Y/n as Miles turned to Graham.

  "Do the unbreakable vow then if you're really not." said Miles as they all turned to look at him surprised.

  "No! you've really gone mad Miles! I'm not letting you two do that." said Adrian standing in front of Miles.

  "If you know how much I love that bloody girl and you're fucking her and I find out Graham-" said Miles but was cut off by Graham.

  "YOU DONT LOVE HER YOU'RE OBSESSED MILES. If you loved her you wouldn't have treated her the way you did, you're treating Charlotte way better then you treated E and she cheated on you. Emilia ALWAYS justified all your reason for all the nights of your stupid fighting. You don't think I didn't hear you two? The way you made her cry and she always told you it was ok to spare your feelings. She told me everything Miles, I'm sure Y/n can back me up on this one too. Imagine how you're making her feel right now treating the girl that hurt you the way she deserved to be treated. Not everything is about sex Miles." said Graham as Adrian stared at Miles in disbelief. Y/n made a face and shook her head.

  "You don't know nothing about our relationship!" said Miles as Graham gave him a look.

  "I'm sure I know more about how you made her feel then you do. One good girl is worth more than all those girls you fuck Miles, why do you think Adrian and Y/n are so good? Because Adrian knows that too, he knows Y/n is the best thing that ever came into his life and knows bloody well that hell never find someone like her. Why do you think he tries so hard to make sure she's happy?! She brought out the better of him. Emilia's just the same way, you knew  damn well how scared she was of relationships after Cedric, you KNEW that she didn't want to get hurt like that again and then for some odd reason i'll never understand she chose to be with you and look what you're doing." said Graham as Miles looked away.

  "You don't think i've tried to get her back and fix things?! She's the only thing I think about! Charlotte is the only thing that's helping me forget about her! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND AND NOW I BLOODY LOST HER COMPLETELY! She doesn't even look my way anymore, what do you want me to do? It's been two months Graham.. Two bloody painful months that she ignores me, she doesn't love me anymore and I can't handle it." said Miles his voice cracking. Y/n frowned as she looked back at Adrian who was looking at Miles. "I see Y/n and Adrian everyday and wish I could've been that way with her."

  "You could've, you chose not too." said Graham opening the bathroom door and slamming the door closed. Miles turned to look at Adrian and Y/n as they quickly got up.

  "I'm gonna take Y/n back to her dorm." said Adrian grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the door. Adrian opened Emilia dorm to find it empty as he turned to look at her. "Where is she?"

"Probably with Cedric." said Y/n as they jumped through the portrait and made their way to the Gryffindor tower. "Come in, I don't want to leave you yet."

  "I'm glad you say that because I don't want to be back in the room." said Adrian smiling as they jumped through the fat lady picture. Fred and George were talking with Lee, Angelina and Autumn when they spotted the couple come in.

  "We'll look at the happy couple, you never bring Adrian around. You're always in the slytherins dorms forgetting were your real family is at." said Autumn and Adrian chuckled awkwardly. Y/n rolled her eyes at they sat down with the others.

  "What are you guys doing?" said Y/n seeing Fred and George count small tickets.

  "Bets, whoever finishes first. It's a small way of making a bit of money." said Fred as he turned to look at Adrian. "Care to make one?"

  "Alright, Emilia was helping Cedric with this task so i'm going to say he finishes first." said Adrian handing him a galleon. Fred and George chuckled as they handed him a ticket back.

  "Those two still aren't back together?" said Angelina as Adrian looked at her and back at Y/n with a face.

  "Wouldn't have thought you would want them back together." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look and turned back to Angelina.

  "Yeah and I don't know what Y/n is doing with a boy like you." said Angelina as Adrian raised an eyebrows as Fred, George, Lee and Autumn all looked at Y/n who was face palming.

  "Stop it." said Y/n as Angelina and Adrian both looked at each other and relaxed. Y/n rolled her eyes as Fred and George chuckled. "Is it really so hard to get along?"

  "No, he should've just answered the question like a nice person he so claims to be." said Angelina as Adrian narrowed her eyebrows.

  "I am nice! Have I ever purposely bumped into you on the field or have I ever knocked you off your broom? No I don't think so, don't associate me with the others." said Adrian as Angelina chuckled and turned to look at Y/n.

  "He's alright." said Angelina as Adrian crossed his arms and sat back on the chair. Y/n rolled her eyes as Autumn giggled.

  "You'll be surprised how well Adrian treats Y/n." said George as Adrian smiled and pulled Y/n closed to him.

"I find it funny how you use to tell Fred, George and I that you didn't have a crush on him and that he's just a pretty boy but now look at you." said Lee as Adrian turned to look at her as she made a face.

  "Wooww I'm just a pretty face to you?" said Adrian sarcastically as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes. Fred and George agreed.

"Literally! She swore she didn't like you, I remember that day when Adrian got hit in the head with the bludger, she didn't leave his side!" said Fred as George agreed and laughed. Y/n felt her face got hot as Adrian smiled at her.

"Or that time when they went on that date! She was going crazy looking at what to wear!" said Autumn in laugher.

  "Ha Ha alright shut up." said Y/n as Adrian began to laugh. George grinned and turned to look at Y/n.

"Oh you too Adrian! Don't think Emilia hasn't told  me about the time you told her and Miles that you liked Y/n and you locked yourself in the bathroom for a hour." said George as Adrian stopped smiling and turned red as the others bursted into laugher.

  "Sorry didn't know I could like a Gryffindor." said Adrian sarcastically as Y/n rolled her eyes and looked around.

"Wheres Alicia?" asked Y/n. Autumn and Angelina gave each other a look as Y/n looked at them weird.

"Well she's not too happy your friend and Charlotte are together.. I'm guessing they must have done something together and he stopped messing with her so she's been mopping up in the dorms." said Angelina as Y/n and Adrian turned to look at each other.

  "Miles?!" said Adrian as Angelina and Autumn nodded. Y/n rolled her eyes and sat back on Adrian. They spent hours talking, Adrian bonding with Y/n's friends, she loved it.

  ———

The next morning.

"Has anyone seen Emilia? I haven't seen her since yesterday, I went to her dorm but nobody was there." said Cedric as he came to the Slytherin table were Y/n, the twins, Adrian, Miles, Charlotte and Graham sat eating breakfast. It was a Saturday so it didn't really matter where they sat.

  "Actually no, I was wondering the same thing. Last night Y/n and I went into her dorm and it was empty and in the morning, empty as well." said Adrian turning to look at Y/n.

  "Graham was the last one to see her, why don't you tell us where she's at?" spat Miles as Graham turned to glare at him.

  "Well when we came back into the castle, Professor McGonagall said she wanted to speak to her in her office and that she wasn't in trouble so i'm not sure I haven't seen her since." said Graham turning back to look at Cedric.

  "Oh bloody hell, I wanted to go over the task with her, I have..." said Cedric looking down at his watch as he rubbed his neck. "Forty seven minutes left until the next task starts."

  "I'm sure you'll do brilliant Cedric." said Charlotte from Miles laps. Cedric gave her a face and turned back to look at Y/n and Adrian.

"You'll do great, i'm sure she'll turn up somewhere." said Y/n as Fred and George nodded. Cedric ran his fingers through his hair and felt Miles staring at him.

  "I hope so, she really is the easiest person to talk too, isn't she." said Cedric grinning as Miles placed his fork down and looked at him. "Well I better be off, thanks guys."

  "That stupid git." said Miles stabbing his fork onto his plate. Adrian turned to look at Y/n as she held back her laughs. "When time did you come in last night Adrian?"

  "Oh I don't know, it was past midnight though. I was talking to Y/n's friends, they don't fight like mine do every other day." said Adrian looking up at Miles.

  "You're replacing us with Gryffindors?" said Graham as Y/n, Fred and George turned to look at him. "No offense."

  "Do you think E fell asleep somewhere?" said Fred as he looked at a empty seat where Emilia usually sits. Adrian shrugged his shoulders as he turned to look at Miles and Charlotte.

  "Good question I wonder where she could be at for real." said Y/n as she also turned to look at Miles and Charlotte, Charlotte who was kissing all over Miles face as he smiled. "Ew."

  "I deal with this every single day." said Adrian as Graham rolled his eyes and looked down at the empty seat next to him. They finished breakfast as they all made their way into boats that lead to the middle of the Black Lake. Y/n looked down at her watch to see that Harry was missing and all the other champions were looking around for him.

  "Where Harry?!" said George as Y/n shrugged. They finally seen him running onto the platform. Percy giving Harry a disapproving yell as Fred and George groaned.

  "Well, all our champions are ready for the second task, which will start on my whistle. They have precisely an hour to recover what has been taken from them. On the count of three, then. One . . . two . . . three!" The whistle echoed shrilly in the cold, still air; the stands erupted with cheers and applause. The Champions all jumped into the water as Y/n and the others moved away from the splashes.

  "Hello you all." said Diego Morales, with Nick behind him like always. They all greeted them as he looked around for his daughter. "And Emilia?"

  "We aren't to sure, we haven't seen her." said Adrian as Nick made a face and looked at his father surprised.

  "I'm sure she's up in a stand." said Diego as Y/n looked over at Adrian. Graham wasnt trying to look at Emilia's father or brother not being able to face them as Miles felt Nicks stares at he looked over at him and Charlotte.

  "I wonder what was taken from them." said Miles looking down at the water. Time felt as if was going by slower then anything when finally familiar faces shot up from the water. Cedric had pulled Emilia out the water as everyone looked surprised, cheering and applause were heard.

  "Hphm." said Diego Morales as he watched Cedric help Emilia to the platform, watching her shaking. Cedric wrapped a towel around her and another one on him as he got praised by his friends.

  "The water was so cold." said Emilia shaking as Y/n and the others came near her. Her father and Nick approached as she made a face seeing her father.

  "So Emilia's the thing you'll miss the most is it?" said Diego as Cedric rubbed his neck awkwardly. Emilia at the moment wanted to jump back into the water as she looked over at Y/n and Adrian who were laughing.

  "I-Well yes sir." said Cedric as Miles scoffed. Diego gave him a look and turned to look at Emilia and walked away. Nick was laughing at his sister when he grabbed Cedrics neck tightly.

  "Hurt her again and I won't be so nice." whispered Nick as Cedric turned to look at him. Emilia hit Nick as he laughed and let go walking away with his dad.

"So that's where you disappeared off too?" said Y/n sitting down next to her. Emilia nodded and fixed her hair as it fell on her face. Fleur returned because she was attacked and Krum rose up with Hermione. Harry took longer then the others when he rose up with Ron and a blonde little girl. Cheering was heard all over as they all turned to the judges.

  "Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our decision. Merchief tainess Murcus has told us exactly what happened at the bottom of the lake, and we have therefore decided to award marks out of fifty for each of the champions, as follows. . . .Fleur Delacour, though she demonstrated excellent use of the Bubble-Head Charm, was attacked by grindylows as she approached her goal, and failed to retrieve her hostage. We award her twenty-five points." said Mr. Bagman.

"I deserved zero," said Fleur throatily, shaking her magnificent head. Emilia rubbed her back as she turned back to the judges.

"Cedric Diggory, who also used the Bubble-Head Charm, was first to return with his hostage, though he returned one minute outside the time limit of an hour." said Mr. Bagman as their was enormous cheers from the Hufflepuffs in the crowd "We therefore award him forty-seven points." Emilia cheered as Cedric hugged her. Miles wanted to throw both of them in the water as he watched them.

  "You did great Ced!" said Emilia kissing his cheek as Cedric gave her a smile.

   "Viktor Krum used an incomplete form of Transfiguration, which was nevertheless effective, and was second to return with his hostage. We award him forty points." said Mr. Bagman as there was more cheering. "Harry Potter used gillyweed to great effect," Bagman continued. "He returned last, and well outside the time limit of an hour. However, the Merchieftainess informs us that Mr. Potter was first to reach the hostages, and that the delay in his return was due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own."

  "Bloody Harry." said Y/n as she shaked him.

  "Most of the judges," and here, Bagman gave Karkaroff a very nasty look, "feel that this shows moral fiber and merits full marks. However . . . Mr. Potter's score is forty-five points." Harry made a face and turned to look at around. The task was over and everyone returned back to the grounds when Y/n grabbed Emilia's elbow.

"You missed a lot from last night.. let's go talk about it." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a confused look and nodded as they made their way to the Gryffindor dorms.

I didn't have school today so I decided to not sleep and write this last night😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...