Skin and Bones (boyxboy) ✓

By BigNeptune

Lake doesn't like parties, he especially doesn't like getting drunk by drinking the alcoholic punch on accide... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Book Finale Authors Note
Epilogue: Part I
Epilogue: Part II
Epilogue Part III
The Updated Physical Copy

Chapter Nineteen

43.4K 2K 877
By BigNeptune

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I reached in and brushed my fingers on the strange dark jean fabric. It was smoother than most jeans but looked just as rough, the dye was really dark blue, and in the belt buckle was a metal skull, its skeletal fingers wrapped around the sides of the buckle as if trying to get out.

He watched me with eyes that looked as though they were burning as I slowly undid his belt buckle, nervousness swimming in my stomach as I moved, my fingers feeling awkward and clumsy.

It had been a long time since I'd been with anyone other than Zackary, never mind someone as attractive as this, never mind in this sort of situation.

The sound of the zipper as I pulled it down made me swallow anxiously, arousal turning his head to focus on the scene unfolding before me.

I looked up at him. The most inhumanly attractive man I'd ever met was watching me, waiting for me to wrap my lips around his cock. Part of me didn't feel comfortable believing he liked me, he didn't know me well enough yet, if he found out I was a fumbling idiot that didn't know what he was doing in bed would he cringe and turn his back on me? I felt inexplicably drawn to him, and also compelled to do as he demanded for reasons I wasn't completely able to dissect and examine.

Being with him, it made me feel like I was putting myself in a weirdly vulnerable position a lot of the time. The idea he would lose interest in me was so daunting I almost wanted to run before I saw it happen.

My eyes locked on his. Dangerous and attractive. The shadows grew even taller, wrapped around us even tighter, seemingly covering us.

I wrapped my hand around him, felt the heated flesh in my grip, soft and still too lengthy to be comfortable for any guy. I swallowed, and even as I was just pulling him out fully his cock started to flesh out in my hand, beginning to fill with blood. I didn't dare look up, not knowing what sort of expression I was wearing right now.

I moved my hand up and down it very slowly, feeling unsure of myself. Hadn't I done this before? To myself? To Zack? To the boys that came before him? It felt like I was clutching a foreign instrument.

Despite myself I ended up looking up.

The black mist had thickened into a cloud that was overpowering the light. Dark red eyes squinted at me. He took a deep breath. "Take me into your mouth." He said, his voice so low it sounded more like a growl.

I swallowed loudly, shifting on my knees, feeling my own cock twitch in my trousers as I was holding his cock in front of me.

When I placed my lips on him I knew it was going to be not only difficult, but literally impossible to do much more than lick it, and without making it further than three or four inches my mouth was full, the silky soft flesh filling my mouth, my lips already hurting.

His hand on the back of my head had a gentle pressure to it that wasn't pushing me down but still felt like it was directing me to push deeper. I started moving, looking up at him through my eyelashes, I saw him squinting down at me, lips slightly parted, eyes ablaze.

Looking up at the man in front of me, sex dripping from every pore in his body, it made my cock hard in seconds, heat running up and down my body I shut my eyes, trying not to bite him as I focussed on moving him in and out of my mouth. I moved faster, still only able to get about halfway, I stroked it with my tongue as I moved and felt his hand grip short, cropped hair for a second reaction.

He was growing harder and larger even as I sucked, now completely erect my mouth hurt to have him inside, and arousal rolled through me like a freight train. His hand brushing through my hair, pulling me back down. I felt like I was acting in a porno, on my knees in front of some buff man way out of my league, it wasn't something I'd ever considered.

Finally he gritted his teeth and growled, and I thought I saw his eyes glow a little brighter, something that wouldn't have struck me so much if his eyes weren't blood red. He lightly tugged at the strands of the back of my head, and I pulled myself off of him, assuming that was a signal to release him. Part of me wanted to continue, to see if I could make him climax, make him lose control even though he was so unquestionably in charge. Would I get away with that?

I looked up at him, I felt like I couldn't think straight. My mind was a mess of sexual thoughts and my cock was hard, I was running my hands over the front of my jeans, shifting my erection to make it less uncomfortable but also rubbing it just slightly, pleasurable tingles running along the length of it.

I gasped in surprise when Death all of a sudden reached forward and grabbed me by my neck, pulling me up so that my knees rested on the couch in front of me, between his legs. I wasn't being pulled up exclusively by his hand, I was pushing myself up as quickly as possible to keep up with the speed and strength of his action.

The roughness of it took me by surprise and sent unexpected yearning reeling through me. With the feeling of his long fingers wrapped around my neck I was leaning between his legs, breathless and wide-eyed.

"Sheesh..." I exhaled roughly, my heart pounding, my lips still aching and throat a little sore.

He narrowed an eye. "Don't touch yourself."

I frowned. "But... I just sucked you off why wouldn't I-"

"Because I said so." He said sharply and I jumped a little in response.

I gave him a pointed look, his hand pulling me a little further so that I fell forwards, catching my balance by resting a hand on his upper thigh. "If that's going to be your logic for everything, I'm going to start thinking of you like a primary school teacher. That was pretty much their excuse for everything."

He cocked his head as though he didn't quite understand. "You want a reason?"

I nodded, but then paused because I wasn't sure what to expect.

His hand pulled me closer once again and I gripped his hand with my hands in surprise, holding onto it fully, I realised just how insanely completely inhumanly strong this beast was as he was seemingly able to carry my entire weight with one hand. I ended up scrambling forwards, landing completely in his lap, my legs resting on either side of his, which had me spread wider than my thighs were used to, and I was already feeling more vulnerable than ever in his lap.

"Don't touch yourself when I don't tell you to because I am your Master. You need to learn to obey me, because it gives me pleasure, it's as simple as that."

I inhaled, the feeling of overwhelming desire making me dizzy as my blood rushed south, I was hard as nails and pressing up against my zipper, the thick fabric of my boxers not being enough to keep it from hurting. The title 'master' was floating around my head like a helium balloon attached to it. I couldn't breathe.

"Do you understand?" He asked, his voice clear and deadly.

I pressed a hand against his chest, my heart was beating fast. Ironically, his words made me so much more horny that I wanted to jack off even more, I even felt my hands twitching in that direction out of habit.

Death seemed to manage to zoom in on that little habitual twitch and let go of my neck, grabbing my wrist. I pulled away in response mainly out of surprise, and somehow, he still managed to grab my other wrist in the same hand with little to no difficulty.

I gasped. "What-"

"Quiet." He ordered, and my mouth snapped closed.

He grabbed the belt I had undone for him and pulled it free from his jeans. I was struck with shock for a moment, thinking he was about to whip me or something, not knowing what I would feel with something like that, but instead he slipped it round my wrists, twice, and shut it tight.

When he let me go, I stared at me wrists for a moment, thinking I could move them, get free, but as I examined them I realised I was well and truly stuck. The belt was tightly wrapped around my wrists, it almost seemed as though the more I struggled the tighter it wrapped itself around me.

"What is this? Undo it..."

He smiled, his lips curving in an intolerably sexy way that made me want to lean in and kiss him. I would have done if I weren't so taken aback that he'd just bound my hands together all of a sudden.

When I felt my jeans come away underneath me, I jumped, expecting to turn around and see someone there I was prepared to jump out of my skin and back in again. Instead, I realised that the dark matter that seemed to cloak him so much of the time was doing his bidding even now, wrapping around the edges of my clothing and pulling it away from me.

I gasped slowly, almost struggling out of shock. It was as strong as Death was, manipulating me with ease as they peeled the fabric off of me, everything included, until I was awkwardly displayed in front of Death, sitting on his lap with my legs involuntarily spread, my hard cock jutting out in front of me. I was completely naked and nervous, my heart racing as I ended up roping my arms around Deaths head to keep myself upright, unable to steady myself otherwise.

"Okay, okay..." I swallowed, trying to ignore the heat coming off of his body and the scent of blood and ash that should be anything but attractive to me. I felt like I was being lulled into a corner with a radiator and good book, except it was an impossibly sexy man with a hard cock who just tied my hands together.

It looked brutal, the kind of cock that was for sure not for first timers, and no I wasn't a virgin but that didn't make this any easier for me. It had been ages since I'd bottomed, and I'd never enjoyed it that much which was why the hint of want in my thick fear clouding my brain made no sense to me. I was going to be ripped apart by him if he tried sticking that anywhere near me without five hours of preparation.

He shushed me, which made no sense since I wasn't saying anything, but oddly I did feel a little calmer at the sound. "I won't hurt you." He said softly. "Not badly in any case." His eyes glinted. "Not in any way that won't have you begging for more."

I bit my lip, looking down at what he had on offer, my hands trembling slightly. "I don't... I'm not... not virgin or anything... but..."

If I threw up from pain would he still be into me? I frowned.

He raised an eyebrow, leaning in and tilting my head so that he could press a soft kiss to my lips. "I will make you burn for me before you are able to consider being in pain, have you begging to be filled by me."

I shuddered. He couldn't do that though, could he? It was always going to hurt, it always did hurt at least at first, and his cock was frightening looking, more so when I tried to consider it... My stomach twisted. "I don't believe you..." I breathed out.

His eyes narrowed. "Is that a challenge?" He asked me, his deadly eyes filled with salacious conviction.

My heart thrummed in my chest as I nervously shifted in his lap under his penetrating gaze.

[A/N] Finger guns to my patrons! ( •̀ ▿ •́  ) ♡ °

Also as a heads up this book is 21 chapters long so we are fast approaching the end. (  > . < )

♆ Deadnerd4life ♆ Lola ♆ MidnightMystery2000 ♆ dianaluvsumore ♆ sour_reads ♆ Nakiro ♆ Ingomiel ♆ Xprincess_darknessX ♆ Alysse714 ♆ Orphylia ♆ LadyQueen-Sama ♆ midnightdirrty ♆ bec212 ♆ tarry_omlins ♆ Nightstalkingheroes ♆ Kasilo ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ Aylaxana ♆ Alaskan_Outsider ♆ Onibun ♆ hannah_khatter ♆ Fullsunn00Annabun ♆ eatsyounu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 403 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
617K 25.2K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
30.6K 991 11
"Have you come here to die?" The voice was a bare whisper against the enveloping dark. It sounded stark and cold, with nothing in offer linked to saf...
250K 10.3K 32
This is the rewritten (better!) version of Boys Will Be Boys DISCLAIMER: This book will contain foul language and general idiocy. I started writing t...