Her Worth

By storiesbymika

In which N'ijah finds out what she was missing all her life. ... N'ijah Ellison is the perfect wife. A hard... More

characters//disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Prologue

1.7K 79 3
By storiesbymika

Soon, she was fed up. The scorned woman ran into the bedroom she shared with her husband and the act in front of her only confirmed her suspicions.

"So it is true? This whole time, you were with her?" She exclaimed. The man rose from the bed, slowly coming near her.

"No. Don't come near me! Don't try to explain shit. I gave you everything, and this is how you repay me? I'm done. We're done." She stood in the room, arms crossed.

"And you're leaving my house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
3K 148 22
Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added when she meets an unstable Monte, who bec...
492 16 8
"I need her back in my life". 43-year old Omar Abdullah knew he made a big mistake in divorcing his wife, Farah. He didn't see it at first, but howev...
16K 1.8K 47
Nnadia had called her husband over ten times but to no avail. After what seemed like hours, she heard the sound of his car. Few minutes later he ente...