Can We Try Again? (IzuOcha)

By Recalion501

Five years after graduating from UA, Izuku Midoriya became Japan's Number 1 hero and was happily married to M... More

Prologue: UA High
Chapter 2: Despair and Old Friends
Chapter 3: Background Scheming and Bubblegum
Lil note for those who havent died

Chapter 1: All It Takes Is An Accident

1.5K 34 104
By Recalion501

~1st Person: Izuku Midoriya~

After my interview with the news reporter, I quickly flew home. It's been over thirteen hours since I've seen my lovely, amazing, beautiful wife Momo Midoriya. Our house is much smaller than the Yaoyorozu mansion. The biggest reason for that is that Momo wanted to live comfortably and without butlers and maids running around 24/7. But another reason was that this house was given to us by one of my closest friends, Shoto Todoroki, as a wedding present. 

I landed in the front yard of our traditional Japanese home on the outskirts of Musutafu and opened the front door.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"Daddy!" a small voice squeaked. A little boy of four years old, by the name of Izuru, came sprinting around the corner and right into my open arms. He had short, fluffy, curly hair and freckles to dot up his face just like me. But like his mother, his hair was raven black, and he had onyx-colored eyes.

"Hey, buddy! I missed you." I smiled.

"Hey, dad." Another voice greeted in a happy tone. This one belonged to a young teenage girl, with white-silver hair, bright red eyes, and a horn on the right side of her head. She was sitting on the front room couch watching various hero videos on her phone. In her hand was a glass of lemonade, and every time it got low, the girl would use her quirk to rewind the glass until it was full again.

"Wow Eri, you're just as a hero fanatic as I was when I was your age. I must be rubbing off on you." I told her, gesturing towards her phone.

"Well, heroes have to be pretty cool because you're one dad!" She beamed.

Dang, even as a teenager this girl has the most adorable smile ever. I thought she would be going through a rebellious phase right now but so far, she's been her usual cheery self. Maybe, she won't have one due to the trauma she faced when she was younger.

Only one person from our small family was now missing. "Eri, where's your mother?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's training in the dojo out back right now." She replied.

"Alright. I'm going to start making dinner in a bit, do either of you have suggestions?" I questioned.

"Can you make Katsudon?" Eri smiled at me with stars in her eyes.

"Sure, but I have to say this. I am fairly certain that you're related to me biologically young lady." I laughed. She really is like me when I was younger.

"What? It's my favorite food. Especially when mom makes it." Eri said with drool coming out of her mouth. She wasn't the only one though, Izuru and I had the same reaction. After a minute of daydreaming of the creation quirk user's amazing cooking capabilities, I snapped out of the trance and went to greet my wife.

As I approached the dojo from our backyard, I heard mechanical whirring and something being slammed into a wall, or the ground.

"Dang it, Mei! I just wanted something to help me train while Izuku was away! Not this monstrous contraption!" a voice from inside said while talking to herself. "That's it, I'm blowing this machine into oblivion. 

That's when I made the mistake of opening the door to the dojo. I'd only realized my mistake after hearing the sound of my supposedly proper, and level-headed wife using her quirk.

Uh... Oh...

*BANG*

Not even half a second after I opened the door, a robot crashed into me. The force throwing me back 15 meters.

"Uggghhh... What the heck?"

"OH MY GOSH!!! IZUKU!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" When I finally got a bearing on my surroundings, I noticed the smoking cannon behind my beautiful wife who was now running to my side.

After she helped me up, I laughed. "You did nothing wrong Momo, it was my fault for not knocking before coming in." That's when I noticed what she was wearing. Dark grey tights... and nothing else. Her t-shirt and bra were ripped to shreds next to the cannon.

"U-U-Uh M-Momo? I-I know that we're a-alone right now b-but don't you think the k-kids might walk in on us?" I stuttered.

"Wha-? What are you talking abo... EEP!!" Momo squealed quickly using her quirk to create a loose tank top and a sports bra underneath. "IZUKU!! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that I... did." I thought out loud.

"I-Idiot," Momo flushed. 

I laughed and muttered under my breath. "Oh, wow you're gorgeous. How did I ever end up with someone so perfect as you."

"What did you say?" Momo asked.

"N-Nothing!" I quickly changed the subject. "Well, if you're done training do you want to make dinner with me? The kids want Katsudon."

"Sure! Oh, I also invited Yui and her family over for dinner. Is that ok with you?" Momo questioned as we walked into the house.

We made our way to the kitchen and started on dinner, continuing our conversation.

"Of course! As long as I get some alone time with you afterward. Shoto and I were just talking about how we needed to get our families together for something." I ribbed. 

Momo giggled at that comment but quickly turned serious. "About that alone time. I've been thinking for a while and I think I want to ask you something."

The serious nervousness in her voice had me worried. "I-is something wrong?"

"Oh, no honey. Nothing's wrong. I just think that we should start expanding again." Momo whispered the last sentence just loud enough for me to hear.

"We've already got Setsuna, Shiozaki, and Rin working at our agency with Hatsume supporting it. Besides them, we have thirty-five other heroes working too. Do you really want to expand our hero agency right now?" I inquired.

"N-no. I meant expanding something else." Momo hinted quietly while slightly hiding her reddening face.

"If you mean expanding our popularity I can help you with that." I cluelessly stated.

Momo finally popped. "N-NO, YOU IDIOT!! I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

"WWHHAAAAAT!?!?!?!"

"I wanted to ask you if we could have another child." Momo couldn't bring herself to look at me.

"Of course I want another child. But why now? I don't want you to go through the pain of pregnancy again if you don't want to." I answered.

"I know that we have Eri and Izuru already but I want this. I feel like this should happen."

"Then of course we should try for another child. When do you want to start?" 

"How about tonight? After the Todoroki's leave, I'll put Izuru to bed and you can deal with Eri." Momo recommended.

"Great, leave me to deal with the most innocent girl on Earth. What do I tell her?  'Your mom and I are going to be doing hero paperwork for the rest of the night, so if you hear her moaning, it's just because she hates paperwork.'" I deadpanned.

Momo glared at me. "Ok for one, I love paperwork. And two, just tell her that we're going to be busy tonight and that she can turn the TV up a bit more that usual if she wants."

"Because that's not going to be awkward." I said sarcastically.

Momo quickly changed the subject. "For now lets just finish up dinner. We'll deal with the specifics later."

"Speaking of dinner, maybe in a few weeks, we could see if Katsuki and Pony wanted to get together too." I smiled.

"Sure! I still can't believe that Pony got married to Katsuki." Momo sighed. "They're complete opposites. Pony's so happy, bashful, and cheery while Katsuki's so... explosive for lack of a better word."

We laughed as we remembered how they started dating.

{Flashback}

~3rd Person~

It was the beginning of Izuku and Momo's 3rd year at UA. They had recently started dating after Izuku finally kissed Momo. Aizawa stood at the front of the class looking as tired as usual.

"I don't feel like teaching today so you can all take the day off. Go to the mall or beach or something. I don't care." Aizawa said lethargically. "And Momo, stop trying to touch the problem child in the middle of class."

Momo's face turned the color of a tomato as she looked up at Aizawa. She quickly pulled her hand back from Izuku's bicep and pretended like nothing ever happened.

Aizawa groaned and addressed the class again. "What are you all still doing here? Get out..." Then quickly under his breath he muttered "...and let me sleep."

As everyone in the class left the room, Mina chirped, "Hey, let's see if 3-B is out too! Izuku, can you take Katsuki and Shoto to their class and see if they're free? If they aren't there can you check their dorm?"

"Of course!" Izuku affirmed.

Everyone left to the dorms to change into casual clothes while The Big Three went to greet their fellow class. Upon reaching the class 3-B dorms, because their classroom was empty, Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki saw most of the students were gone. The only ones who were in the common area were Itsuka Kendo, Yui Kodai, Reiko Yanagi, Yosetsu Awase, Pony Tsunotori, and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu.

"Oh, hey it's The Big Three!" Tetsutetsu called to his classmates. "What brings you guys here?

"Aizawa gave us the day off so we came to see if your class wanted to go with ours to hang out at the mall or something," Shoto replied.

"Well of course he gave you guys the day off. Today's teacher training. Or at least for the teachers that want it." Itsuka chimed in walking up to the group.

"Wha... what do you mean?" Izuku hesitated.

"Vlad King told us last week that we'd have today off so most of us already planned on visiting family or going out." Itsuka clarified. "The rest of us have nothing planned today so I think we'd all love to join Class 3-A. Especially since Monoma's away."

Izuku beamed. "Great! I think we're gonna meet up in an hour at the Tatooin Shopping District at first but don't quote me on that." He then looked over at Katsuki who wore a very anxious and red face as he stared in the direction of Itsuka and Pony. "Kacchan, are you ok?"

"Uh... OF COURSE I'M FUCKING FINE!!! STOP HORSING AROUND!!! WE GOTTA GO GET READY!!!" Katsuki screamed.

"Oh uh, ok? Wait a minute." Izuku looked around. "Where's Shoto? He couldn't have disappeared so qui- ...oh." Finally focusing on the corner of the room, Izuku noticed Stoto in a full-on make-out session with the quiet girl of Class 3-B, aka Yui Kodai.

"Holy shit Icy Hot, you're really in love with Lady Shy Guy aren't you," Katsuki smirked. "Almost as much as Ponytail is with the Nerd."

"Hey! We don't make out that much!" Izuku defended.

"Uh-huh, and I'm the kindest person in Class 3-A. Come on let's go." Katsuki taunted.

{Time Skip: One Hour}

Tatooin Shopping District

As everyone arrived, the two classes divided into groups of two and three. Ah, who am I kidding, it was everyone and their boyfriend/girlfriend. After everyone paired up, some classmates with their significant other from other courses, the only ones who were leftover were Mineta, Katsuki, Ochako, and Pony.

"Hey umm... Pony, you don't have to choose between the pervert, the cheater, or the walking time bomb. I don't think that Tetsutetsu would mind if you came with us." Itsuka whispered to her animal friend who was nervously clopping her hooves.

"I don't want to intrude on you and your boyfriend and besides, Bakugo isn't that bad." Pony replied with the slightest blush growing on her cheeks.

Itsuka stared. "O-kay... suit yourself."

-----

"HELL NAH!!!" Mineta complained. "I will not be stuck with Hoechakhoe. I'd rather internship with Mt. Lady again! PLEASE BAKUGO LET ME GO WITH PONY TODAY! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!"

Katsuki slammed Mineta's face into the ground and shouted a little too loud. "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!?!? FUCK OFF, YOU GRAPE STAINED BASTARD!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU MOLEST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL!!!"

.

.

.

.

Silence.

Katsuki looked up at his classmates and realized everyone had heard him, and that meant everyone. Color draining from his face, the now terrified pomeranian gazed across the classes and locked eyes with his no-longer-secret crush. She gawked at him with a face redder than Momo's hero costume. 

After regaining his composure, Katsuki sneered at his classmates. "THE FUCK YOU ALL LOOKING AT!?!? WHO CARES THAT I LIKE PONY!?!? FUCK OFF!!!"

Ten seconds later everyone was gone... except Pony. Shinso and Yanagi took Mineta back to school to Recovery Girl and get his head bandaged while Ochako left on her own to train at a local gym.

"Umm, Katsuki?" Pony muttered.

"GAH!! WHO THE FUCK IS STILL H... Pony?!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Why are you still here?"

Pony looked down at her feet. "Well, I... I wanted to say that... I like you too."

{End Flashback}

~1st Person: Izuku Midoriya~

*Ding Dong*

"Right on time," I thought out loud.

"Honey, can you let them in? I have to finish the drinks." Momo requested from the kitchen.

"Of course," I called back.

As I opened the door, I was received by a small four-year-old girl with pitch-black hair and white highlights bursting past me in search of her best friend Izuru.

"Looks like Yumi's excited," a familiar voice laughed.

Walking up the steps of my front yard was the current number four hero and his wife holding a baby with blood-red hair and strands of white and black throughout.

"Shoto! Glad you could make it." I smiled and nodded towards Yui. "Momo is in the kitchen."

She nodded back and moved into the house.

"How have you and Yui been recently?" I asked. "I heard that you've been raising your popularity through rescue missions."

"We rarely get time to relax nowadays but, it's been pretty quiet recently especially since The Red Saint and his weird cultic followers were thrown into Tartarus. Yui thought I should take a break from the front lines and save people wherever I can." Shoto responded.

We walked into the house and headed towards the back of the house where our spouses resided. In the kitchen, we heard Momo and Yui giggling.

"Haha, maybe I'll start doing the same." I then glanced at him and smirked. "Well, Momo and I made katsudon... Along with some cold soba for the little ones."

"..."

"..."

Shoto glared at me. "What do you mean for the little ones?"

"As I said, cold soba for the kids and katsudon for the adults." I smiled innocently at him.

Shoto turned away from me and called for his daughter. "YUMI!"

"Yeah, daddy?" The small girl came running with Izuru in tow. 

"You're an adult now. I'm switching places with you at dinner." Shoto grumbled with all seriousness in his voice.

I burst out laughing. "Hahaha! I can't believe you would do that! Actually, I can but still!"

"Not funny. Soba is no laughing matter." Shoto deadpanned. "I swear you act more like All Might every day."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I thanked him. "Also I was kidding about the kids' thing. Everyone is getting everything."

"Alright, boys, time for dinner. Can you help us move the food to the table?" Momo requested from the kitchen.

"Of course honey," I answered. "Just have everyone sit down, I'll grab it."

"No! You're just going to use Black Whip again." Momo retorted, walking up to us. "How many times should I tell you. We shouldn't be using our quirks outside of hero work. As the number one hero, you of all people should know that Izuku."

Momo thrust her pointer finger into my chest.

"You know, you look cute when you're mad." I retaliated, catching her off guard. My ravenette-haired wife flushed red.

"W-w-what do you mean?" She spluttered.

"Haha come on, let's eat." I beamed.

{Time Skip: Near the End of Dinner}

"...and while Kirishima was in his Unbreakable mode, I punched him so hard, he ended up in Recovery Girl's hot tub a city away. We only found that out because he said she was already in it... skinny-dipping. He's still scarred from the experience."

Everyone laughed. 

"How did she take that, Izuku?" Shoto asked.

"According to Kirishima, she slowly got out of the pool, grabbed her cane, waited til he turned off his Unbreakable form, and made sure that Mina wouldn't be satisfied with him for at least a week."

Izuru pulled on my sleeve. "Dad? What does satisfied mean?"

Shoto snorted trying to hold in his laughter.

"It means Auntie Mina wouldn't be happy with him for a while," I responded.

"Why not? She should take care of him if he was hurt." He asked.

"She did, he just couldn't take care of her." 

"Oh, because he was  hurt, right?"

"Exactly."

At this point, even innocent Eri was trying to contain her giggles.

"Well, I think we should now conclude our time together. Izuku and I have work studies from UA starting tomorrow." Momo announced.

"I'm still mad at you for taking Eri from me." I pouted. "At least I get Kota. He still thinks I'm a cool guy."

"I still think you're cool, dad! I just wanted to learn more about strategy and battle tactics from mom." Eri insisted.

"I'm kidding Eri. You can have your work studies with whomever you-"

Light flashed through the darkening windows.

*BOOM*

The ground shook.

"What was that!?" Momo asked in concern.

We moved to the window facing the city and moved the curtains. To the East of UA High, smoke rose from a large skyscraper.

"Isn't that The Hatsume Support Agency (HSA)? I thought she hasn't blown anything up since high school." Shoto wondered.

"Awase has always been able to keep her in check. Shoto let's go." I urged.

"I'm coming to," Momo pitched in.

"Ok, but we need someone to stay here with the kids just in case something goes wrong," I commented.

Yui spoke softly. "I'll stay with the children. You make sure everyone is all right."

"Thanks Yui, we owe you one." Momo acknowledged.

"What about me dad? I have my provisional hero's license. I can help too." Eri chimed in.

"I need you to help Yui protect Izuru, Yumi, and little Inari."

"But-"

 I cut her off. "It's not that I don't trust your or Yui's fighting skills, it's just that both of you working together leaves a higher chance of the children staying safe."

"O-okay."

"Thanks. I love you." I expressed.

"I love you too dad. Keep mom safe."

"I will."

-----

7:55 pm

We arrived at the scene just five minutes later. I carried Shoto and Momo using my blackwhip and floated to Hatsume's Agency. As we came closer to the building, we saw that the damage to Hatsume's agency was worse than we anticipated. the bottom ten floors were almost untouched from the outside but above that, the building was in flames. Debris was falling everywhere and we could still hear the loud screams and whimpering cry of workers inside. We touched the ground in the street and ran as close as we could. Shoto started to put out the fire with his ice while Momo created giant water hoses and flame inhibitors.

"It's Deku!" exclaimed a bystander.

"Not just him, but also the number four hero Shoto and six hero Creati!" cried another.

"Yeah! They'll save everyone!"

"Oh wow, Creati's hot. Whoever she's dating is the luckiest man on Earth."

I smiled at the gathering crowd and acknowledged them. "Thanks for the support everyone!" Then I smirked at the guy who called my wife hot. He stared back at me confused about why I smirked at him.

At that moment, a red figure fell from the sky and smashed into the concrete, creating a crater the size of a car. 

"What's up, bro?" A familiar voice asked.

"Haha! Red Riot! Where have you been?" I grinned.

Kirishima clasped hands with me. "Nowhere really, Mina wanted to take the kids to the quirk zoo tonight so I thought 'why not do some hero work tonight?' Good thing I did cause we got our hands full now. Do you think Hatsume did this?" He gestured back at the fire with his thumb.

"I don't think so. She hasn't done something this big since graduation."

Another familiar face stumbled out of the blazing inferno.

"Awase! What happened in there? Is anyone still in there?" I questioned.

Awase finally stopped panting and coughing. "So far everyone's fine. Hatsume's looking for anyone who hasn't made it out yet. As to what happened, she and I were just about ready to wrap up shop when that asshole from our second year showed up."

"Who? Monoma?"

My face darkened. "No, Kirishima. He's talking about Iida."

"Oh, shit."

I could feel the venom leaking into my voice. "Did he cause this explosion? Where is that fucking bastard?"

"Oh, shit! Deku, did you just curse?"

"He walked into the lab, used his quirk, and sprinted into our prototypes room. Before security could get to him though, he came out with Shoda's mobile twin impactor and Bakugo's detonator; Prototypes to improve the blasts of their quirks. Somehow he was able to combine the two and set them off but thank God for my wife because Hatsume had previously installed a fail-safe system in case someone actually ended up blowing something up so when Iida set off his device, she had already activated the system." Awase continued to explain the past 10 minutes.

We made our way into the front doors and up the first few floors looking for anyone injured.

"What did the fail-safe do?" I asked.

"It opened up the floor and dropped everyone to the floor underneath. Then, just as quickly as it opened the floor, it closed and sealed with metal tungsten carbide. Hatsume made it so she could open and close specific places in the floor so that's how we got everyone safe but Iida."

"So, Iida's dead?" I guessed, not expecting a clear answer.

"Most definitely, and in a pretty gory way as well. After Hatsume told me to inform the heroes outside of the situation inside, I found a charred part of his engine and calve on the twenty-eighth floor and a burnt eye on the twelfth. He started on the fifty-sixth."

"OH, SHIT! Death by kamikaze? That is not a manly way to go." Kirishima exclaimed.

"Let's just worry about saving anyone still trapped. Awase can you go back outside and tell any heroes who just arrived the situation again?" I queried. 

"Yeah, just make sure my wife is safe." He responded.

"Of course," I reassured him.

Awase left leaving me and Kirishima to continue climbing the stairs. Around floor thirty-three, we heard coughing and groaning. 

"Red Riot, you keep going up. I'll grab the stragglers while you look for Hatsume, Ok?" I urged.

"Got it, man."

Using One for All, I dashed towards the voice, dodging the falling drywall and melting steel supports. The voice grew closer and I finally made out a silhouette in the smoke. A woman, who looked to be in her late thirties, was trying to pull her arm from underneath a fallen support beam. As speedily as I could, I grabbed the beam and tossed it to the side.

"Are you ok, Ma'am?" I asked.

"I... I think my arm is broken." She replied.

"Ok let me carry you then."

I picked the woman up with blackwhip, made sure not to move her arm too much, and floated out of the burning building.

~1st Person: Eijiro Kirishima~

That man is fast. No wonder he's the Number One hero. I ran up the crumbling stairs as quickly as I could, hardening my legs so they didn't get burnt by the heated ground. Going up about fifteen more flights of stairs I heard five to six support heroes and inventors in trouble. I used my quirk to get them out of immediate danger and set them in a place where they wouldn't inhale too much smoke and where Izuku could reach them quickly. Upon reaching the fifty-second floor, three more people came into my vision. The first two were trapped between the wall and fallen concrete. They both wore respirator masks to filter out the smoke while the third tried to create a carjack to pry them free. 

"Creati! What happened?" I yelled over the crackling of the flames.

"Hatsume was coming down the stairs with this person, but the ceiling fell down on them!" The ravenette shouted. "Help me get this off of them!"

Momo handed me a respirator and put one on herself. As I moved to the other side of the broken concrete, half of a left hand dropped at my feet. Awwhh, that is definitely not manly. Is that Iida's? I ignored the hand and helped Momo pry the concrete and wall apart. Hatsume and her employee got out but not without injuries. A falling piece of debris hit Hatsune on the cheek, leaving a dark red mark while her employee received a deep laceration down her right arm. 

"Come on! We have to go NOW! The building's about to crumble!" I yelled.

"Ok! You go first to make a way big enough for us to fit through. I'll stay in the back in case more of the building fall. Hatsume you use your quirk to look out for more people stuck in the building on our way down." The former class president prompted.

We stumbled down the stairs slowly but consistently. Nine flights down, I heard a scream and the whole building cracked. I looked back at Hatsume, the woman, and Momo but only saw the former two.

"HATSUME!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MOMO!?!?!" I screamed.

"I-I DON'T KNOW!! SHE WAS RIGHT BEHIND US JUST BEFORE THE LAST SET OF STAIRS!!!" Hatsume worried.

"WE SHOULD ALMOST BE TO IZUKU!!! YOU KEEP GOING!! I'M GOING TO GO BACK TO FIND HER!!!"

Hatsume nodded and kept going. I ran back up the stairs as fast as my legs could go. What if she's in trouble!? I HAVE to find her! For Izuku!

"E-Eijiro-" A quiet voice muttered.

"MOMO!?!?" I SCREAMED. "WHERE ARE YOU!?!? WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"

No response.

"MOMO!!!"

After going up a flight, the scene in front of me would scar me for the rest of my life. Blood. dripping down the steps. I looked up the steps to the sight of the wife of one of my best friends, bleeding out. How could this have happened?! It's been barely a minute! I rushed closer to Momo and saw the cause of the blood. Rebar, a foot long and the width of a washer, had implanted itself through Momo's stomach.

"NO No nonononononoonono. MOMO!"

She looked pale. She opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her.

"Don't waste your energy. I'll get you out of here."

I knew I couldn't do that. If I move her she'll die within seconds. I'll just have to call for help.

"EIJIRO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" An unusually frightened voice screamed out from down below.

~1st Person: Izuku Midoriya~

I had just placed another worker on the ground outside the falling building and flew into an intact window. I flew up a few flights of stairs and found Hatsume and another woman stumbling down the steps.

"Hatsume! Are you alright?"

"I am bu-"

 I interrupted her. "Good. Let me fly you both down."

Fifteen seconds later all three of us were on the ground by an ambulance and by Awase.

"DEKU!!!" Hatsume grabbed my attention. "CREATI'S DISAPPEARED!!! RED RIOT WENT TO LOOK FOR HER BUT THAT'S THE LAST I HEARD OF THEM!!!"

Before she said anything anymore, I launched myself into the building. 

"EIJIRO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" I shouted into the blazing emptiness above me.

"IZUKU!!! H-HURRY!!!" The hardening quirk user quavered.

Something's not right. I followed his voice and flew upwards.

*Drip*

Liquid fell onto my face. I wiped it off with my glove and looked at my hand. Red. The liquid was red.

I found Eijiro cowering over another figure and as I flew closer I heard him whispering.

"It's going to be ok. Alright? He's here don't worry now. You're going to be fine Momo."

Momo!? I made it to his side and saw my beloved wife smiling up at me. Rebar was pierced through her abdomen.

"Momo?" My voice barely a whisper.

Eijiro backed up a few feet to leave me with my wife.

"Momo, let's get you to a hospital. They'll give you a blood transfusion, you'll be fine. I'll... I'll give you my blood." I faltered.

"Izuku, I... love you. Do you know that?" She quietly expressed.

"I know and I love you too. Let's get you done to an ambulance." I reciprocated.

"Remember what I said to you Izuku? That day I first comforted you?" She slurred.

"Yes, I do. Let's go now."

"I'll never betray you. I kept my promise." Momo continued to smile. It was a small one. Soft, full of love. A smile that I fell in love with.

"I love you for that too," I replied with tears in my eyes.

"I told you Izuku... I told you I'd never betray you."

-----

~1st Person: Ochako Uraraka~

10:01 pm

Packing boxes littered around the room. Some filled with clothes while others were filled with kitchen supplies.

ZZZ...

ZZZ...

*click*

"BREAKING NEWS!!!!!"

"GGAAAHHH WHAT THE HELL?!"

I woke up accidentally TV turning on. I guess I kicked the remote off the couch or something. I was about to turn it off when the headline came on screen.

"Secret Deku/Creati Relationship Discovered after Tragic Disaster"

"What is this? How did the media find out?" I thought out loud.

The News Report continued. "More after these commercials"

"Oh, come ON!!!"

I switched to another news station.

"Terrible Disaster Leaves Hero Organization Devastated"

I switched again.

"Number One Hero Deku Disappeared after Horrible Tragedy"

"Wait a minute, did Yaoyorozu get hurt or something?" I wondered to myself.

I switched back to the first report.

"Former UA Student dropout Tenya Iida committed suicide after detonating a bomb at the World Famous Hatsume Support Agency. According to some bystanders, his final words before dying were 'F***ing Heroes! F***ing Deku! I'll ruin all of your chances to save anyone!'" The News reporter announced.

"Iida!? He's dead? Then why is the headline about the Midoriya's?" I took a drink of water to help sober up.

"Four Heroes arrived at the scene soon after. The previous number nine Hero Red Riot, the previous number six Hero Creati, the number four hero Shoto, and the current number one hero Deku. With all four of them working together they were about to save everyone within the building. But while trying to save Ms. Hatsume herself, the unexpected happened. The hero Creati, lost her life."

"Pffffft, WHAT!?!?!?" Now I'm sober! How did this happen!? Ms. Stradegy could always get herself out of sticky situations. Where were the medical heroes?

"That's not the end though. We have after footage which will continue to add to this ever-growing story."

The TV switched to a field camera. On-screen showed The HSA in flames and most of the building collapsing in on itself. Shoto was shown hopping across buildings around the HSA putting out various fires with his ice. the camera panned back to the building just as the Deku and Red Riot jumped out of the side, through an opening that had cooled off. In Deku's arms was the pale form of a lifeless Creati.

Deku laid Creati down by an ambulance and cried his heart out into the love of his life. He finally looked up at the sky and let loose a heart-wrenching scream.

"IIIIIIDDDAA!!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! FIRST YOU TAKE AWAY MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW YOU TAKE AWAY MY WIFE!!!!!"

He screamed once again before jumping into the air. Deku flew at the HSA and finished demolition with one hand punching downwards, snuffing out any leftover fires. Then faster than the camera could keep up with, he vanished.

The screen cut to black and back to the station.

The newscaster was at a loss for words. "Wow. That was..."

The female next to him balling her eyes out, cut him off. "Horrible, simply horrible. How could such a man do that to such a sexy... I-I mean amazing hero? What an emotional rollercoaster. I just found out that Deku was taken and then single again in two seconds and this suicidal terrorist was the cause of it all."

I growled at the female newscaster on screen. "Stupid whore. All she can think about is how sexy Deku is and that he's now single. Can't she see that he's hurting right now?"

The female newscaster continued. "Wait, Kazuyuki. Do you think that Deku has kids? I mean, The hottest man in Japan with the hottest hero Creati. Their kids must be perfect!"

I couldn't take it anymore and shut off the TV. They weren't even worried about Deku. He just lost his wife worse than when he lost me. I felt sick.

I went back to bed to get ready for tomorrow. Because Tomorrow, I move back to Musutafu. Before moving back to my room, I glanced at the letter on my coffee table and at who it was from. 

To: Ochako Uraraka

From: Tsuyu Asui

~1st Person: Random Bystander~

(While watching the news the same time as Uraraka)

"SO THAT'S WHY DEKU SMIRKED AT ME!!!"

A/N: Stupid Fucking Corona made me so sick that I couldn't write fast. Time for Ochako's big move and the first person to forgive her after so many years.

Word Count: 5664

Date Published: 2/10/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396 61 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...
421K 10.1K 48
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
983K 18.2K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...
2.2K 50 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...