Demon Parents

By GrellySutcliff13

After Sebastian devours Ciel's precious soul, he goes back to his lover; Claude Faustus. As their family dan... More

Chapter 1: Together Again
Chapter 2: Funtime - Part 1 (Claude's P.O.V.)
Chapter 3: Funtime - Part 2 (Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4: Positive
Chapter 5: Once More
Chapter 7: Alois Finds Out
Chapter 8: The Baby Is Born
Chapter 9: It's a Girl!
Chapter 10: Their Daughter, Jaqualine
Chapter 11: Hannah and the Triplets
Chaper 12: A New Faustus In The Family Part 1
Chapter 13: A New Faustus in the Family Part 2
Chapter 14: Claude Gets Worried About Sebastian
Chapter 15: Sebastian Gets Captured
Chapter 16: Claude Finds Out About Ash
Chapter 17: That Day They Met
Chapter 18: The Battle Begins
Chapter 19: Claude's True Form
Chapter 20: A Happy Family

Chapter 6: Mrs. Sebastian Faustus

2.4K 52 10
By GrellySutcliff13

Sebastian has reached 4 months of his pregnancy. He has now grown small breasts, which will grow larger in later stage, and his manhood is now a feminine part. To top it off Sebastian’s face looked more like a woman’s, including his hair. Sebastian looked at himself in the mirror, sadly. He sighed heavily. Claude walked in their room.
“What’s the matter, darling?” Claude asked, as he hugged the love of his life.  
“I don’t like this new body…I am not supposed to be wearing pants either” Sebastian replied, while hugging back.
“You’ll get used to it. We can look for some baby clothes, and dresses this evening” Claude said with a smile. Sebastian smiled back.   
“Does Alois still not know of my presence?” He asked.
“He does not know you are here, maybe you could talk to Hannah about telling him. She seems to fancy Alois the most” Claude replied.
“Okay” Sebastian said.

Later that evening, Claude and Sebastian went out into town for clothes. Sebastian was wearing a dress that was in the spare room. It was a decent shade of pink, but Sebastian hated it.
“This feels weird…” Sebastian whispered to Claude.
“Like I said, you will get used to it” He whispered back, giving the demon a kiss on the forehead. Sebastian clinged onto Claude’s arm most of the time, until they arrived at the shop with dresses and baby attire.
Sebastian nervously looked at the black dresses.
“Hmmm…. These seem lovely” He said to himself, as he picked out a couple black dresses, and a purple dress to attract Claude. Claude picked out some cute black and purple outfits for the baby, that could be for either girl or boy. When they got home, Hannah helped Sebastian with his dresses, as Claude was putting the baby clothes in the dresser of their room.
“Hannah...What is is like being female?” Sebastian asked the demoness.
“It’s quite nice actually, a lot more rules for us, but still nice. In public, just stay by Claude, and everything will be alright.” She said.
“Alright…” Sebastian replied.
The rest of the night was rather peaceful. Sebastian and Hannah talked about women stuff, while Claude was serving Alois. Late at night, Claude and Sebastian were walking in the woods together, holding hands while doing so. They stopped by some trees, and sat down on the ground next to each other, their backs weighing on the trees. Sebastian snuggled Claude closely. Claude smiled in response.
“Sebastian?..” Claude asked.
“Hmm?” He replied dreamingly. Claude held Sebastian’s hand gently, and looked at Sebastian.
“Veux-tu m'épouser?” He whispered, in French.
(Will you marry me?)
Sebastian blushed lightly.
“Oui” (Yes) he whispered, still blushing he laid on top of Claude, and snuggled his chest like a kitty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 19
A Black Butler fanfiction (yaoi) Ciel Phantomhive is afraid to reveal his true feelings for his butler Sebastian Michaelis, fearing that Sebastian do...
6.9K 271 10
Mermaids were the temptresses of death; for some, they were a colony of sea devils luring unguarded sailors to dangerous water, sending them to their...
2.8M 164K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.9K 86 5
╰┈➤ 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚌𝚑𝚊 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 HOME SWEET HOME |...