Not Anymore (Discontinued)

By TJpage

IMPORTANT NOTE- I will be taking this book down, please read the last update that's where the explanation is... More

Not Anymore
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Cole's POV of when Libby left.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Note, not an update
Note- Last
Rewrite

Chapter 18

172K 1.7K 211
By TJpage

Chapter 18

Derrick's POV.

I looked ahead and saw a white light.

"Hello?" I called out. I heard nothing and started making my way towards the light but stopped when I heard crying, it was Melissa crying. I was just about to walk towards the crying when my surroundings suddenly changed. I looked around and saw that I was in a white room with a white sofa in the middle. Suddenly two figures appeared on it. Oh my!

"Hello Derrick." Miranda, Libby and Danny's mum smiled at me.

"Am I dead?" I asked shocked.

"No you're not dead." Andrew, Libby and Danny's dad laughed. I stood frozen in place, I was too shocked to move.

"Come sit." Miranda patted the seat next to her. I walked over to them and sat down between them.

"Derrick, we have something to tell you." Andrew told me with a serious expression. I nodded and told him to go on.

"Have you ever heard of the protectors?" He asked me and I nodded. A protector is someone strong that is chosen by the gods to protect a gifted, important and very special person with your life, you're always there for them, similar to a mate but not exactly like one, your protector isn't your mate, you will have a mate, a protector will be like a brother or sister. Only a handful of people were chosen to become one.

"The gods have chosen you to become Libby's protector, she's a very special girl Derrick and you need to protect my little girl for us. Evil people will be after Libby soon and you need to protect her. Libby's wolf is magnificent, nothing like other wolves; this is part of what makes her so special Derrick. Do you think you'll be able to do this?" Andrew asked. I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked, I mean could I do this? Oh my I don't know. I'm only young. I was brought back from my thoughts when a hand gently slapped my cheek.

"Derrick?" Miranda asked looking concerned.

"Err, err yes, I'm fine just a little shocked that's all." I told her.

"It's a lot to take in I know but you are meant to do this Derrick." Andrew told me whilst putting a hand on my shoulder. "Can you do this?" He asked me.

"I don't know; what if I do something wrong and something bad happens." I told them, I started panicking.

"You won't do anything wrong Derrick. The gods wouldn't have chosen you if you couldn't handle it." He told me smiling.

"Ok." I nodded and they both smiled.

"Well done boy, you can do this." He smiled.

"Bye Derrick, look after my baby girl and look out for Danny, I miss them so much." Miranda said and you could see the tears ready to escape her eyes.

"They miss you too." I hugged her.

"We love them so much; we just wish we could be there with them." Andrew said in a sad voice.

"I can't imagine how hard it is." I whispered sadly back to him.

"Goodbye Derrick and remember stay strong." They told me. Suddenly everything started to change and it all went black, I woke up.

Libby's POV.

It had been about a week since the attack. Everyone's been training hard, training in the morning and after dinner. I haven't really been to school much which I'm glad about but Chad is making me go to school today.

I went into my wardrobe and picked out some blue high waisted jeans and a red tank top. When I was finished getting ready for school I went downstairs for breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen Cole was the only person in here, he was sitting at the table eating toast.

"Hey," he greeted looking up at me and smiling.

"Hi." I replied walking over to the counter and putting a slice of bread in the toaster. When it was in I turned around and jumped up onto the counter waiting for my toast to pop up. I looked up to see Cole sitting there smiling widely at me.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"You're so beautiful, do you know that?" He asked smiling.

"Cole we've been through this. I'm not going to be with you, not after all that you've done to me, plus I'm with Jake and I'm happy with him." I told him and just then my toast popped up.

"But you're supposed to be with me not him." Cole growled.

"Not after everything you put me through Cole, you don't deserve to have me and don't you dare growl at me." I growled back.

"Fine but I'll win you back Libby." Cole told me. I ignored him and carried on eating my toast. We both just sat there in silence eating our breakfast until Cole got up and put his dishes away.

"Do you need a ride to school?" He asked me.

"No, I'll be taking my bike." I told him, finishing off my breakfast too and putting the dishes away.

"Chad took it, he said something about you being too dangerous on it or something like that," he told me.

"Awww why would he do that? I've been careful on her, I'm always careful!" I whined.

"So do you want a ride to school?" He asked again.

"No," I sighed, "I'll just ask Jake for a lift." I told him.

"He already left along with everyone else"

"Oh yeah, I remember him saying something about that last night. So I guess I do need a ride then." I huffed crossing my arms.

"Great!" Cole smiled, walking out of the house to his car, I followed. I saw him walk round to the passenger side and open the door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered before climbing in. He shut the door and walked round to the drivers side and got in. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

The car ride to school was only five or ten minutes. When Cole's car parked I quickly jumped out and started to walk off.

"Hey Libby!" Cole called. "Will I see you at lunch?" He asked.

"Hmm I don't know." I told him then walked off into the school.

I had math first so I made my way there. When I walked into math only a few people were there so I made my way to the back of the classroom and sat down. My classes went pretty fast and before I knew it it was time for lunch.

I walked into the canteen with Amy, Sam and Danny. We walked up to the line and waited to buy lunch. After they bought lunch, I wasn't hungry we made our way to our usual table where Jake, Cole, Greg, Katie and Katherine were sat and we sat down, I sat next to Jake and he put his arm over my shoulder so I leaned into him. I got quite bored whilst everyone was either eating or in a conversation so I started looking around and noticed that kid I helped the other week was sitting in the corner of the canteen at a table by himself.

"Be back in the minute." I told Jake then got up and made my way over there.

When I got to his table he looked up from his lunch and stared at me in shock.

"Hey, I'm Libby." I smiled. "Can I sit?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just nodded. I sat down on a seat next to him. "So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Br-Br-Brian," he stuttered whilst putting his lunch down. In the background I could hear people whispering to each other.

"Why is she sitting with the nerd?"

"Why is she talking to that loser?"

Then it clicked, Brian was the one that everyone bullied, he was the new me, he took my place as the one that everyone bullied after I left.

"Do you want to come sit with us Brian?" I asked him with a sad expression on my face, I hate it when people get bullied.

"Ermm no thank you I'm fine sitting here," he told me whilst looking down at his lunch.

"Ok well hang on." I told him. I got up out of my chair then made my way over to my table where everyone else was. When I got to the table I sat back down next to Jake. "Will you come with me to sit with Brian?" I whispered in his ear.

"I'm guessing Brian is the one who's sitting on the table by himself, the one you just sat at." Jake whispered back.

"Yes, please Jake he's the one who's getting bullied now and you know how I feel about bullying."

"Yeah, sure I'll come sit with him," he told me then stood up.

"Thank you." I smiled at him whilst taking his hand and made our way back over to Brian's table.

"Hey, I'm Jake." Jake introduced himself smiling. I sat down next to Jake who was sitting next to Brian. Everyone was looking over at this table. I looked over to the table with all our friends on it and saw that they were already looking at us. I looked to Sam and Amy and gestured for them to come over. They nodded and made their way over here. Amy sat on the other side of Brian and Sam sat next to her.

"Hey handsome." Amy smiled.

"H-h-hi." Brian stuttered and went red.

"Amy leave the poor boy alone." I laughed. She pouted. Just then Danny sat down next to me and smiled. Also Greg, Katie and Katherine sat down on the table as well but Cole didn't. I looked over just in time to see Cole walk out of the canteen. We made conversation and Brian even started talking a bit more but he still wasn't talking much. He's a really nice guy I don't know why people bully him, he's even kinda cute.

After lunch was over I made my way to my last class. I ended up falling asleep at the back of the classroom and woke up when the bell went. I packed up my things then walked out the classroom but as I walked out someone grabbed my shoulder so I grabbed their arm and flung them over my shoulder. Just then everyone's eyes were on me.

"What was that for?" Someone coughed. I looked down to see it was Cole

"Don't grab me like that, everyone knows not to surprise me from behind like that." I snapped crossing my arms.

"We'll clearly not everyone!" He growled.

"Don't growl at me!" I growled back and everyone gasped. Just then Emma walked out of the crowd of people and stood in front of me.

"You shouldn't growl at your Alpha like that!" She snapped.

"Emma leave." Cole growled.

"No, now first of all I can growl at anyone I want and second of all he isn't my Alpha, not anymore, Chad is my Alpha and I won't growl at Chad because he is like a brother to me and he deserves to be Alpha. He wouldn't lay a hand on anyone that didn't deserve it!" I snapped back.

"Emma I said leave. Now!" Cole growled in his Alpha tone. She huffed and stormed off through the school. I turned around and started making my way to the car park of the school.

"Hey Libby!" Cole called running over to me. "Do you need a lift home?" He asked once he was walking along side me.

"This isn't my home Cole." I told him. He sighed.

"Well do you need a lift back to the pack house?" He asked.

"No I'll just get a lift off Danny." I told him then walked off to Danny's car. Jake was doing something after school, something about doing extra science. Meh I don't know. Then Cooper wasn't in today, he's been sick lately, he was puking all yesterday and even this morning so he stayed off.

"Hey Libbs." Danny smiled and hugged me when I got over to him, I hugged him back.

"Hey, can you give me a lift?" I asked with a smile. He chuckled.

"Yeah, sure hop in." He told me so I walked round to the passenger side of his car and got in. Danny said bye to whoever he was talking to and got in the drivers side. "So how was your day?" He asked as he drove out the school car park.

"Meh it was alright I guess." I told him with a shrug of my shoulders. "What about you, how was your day?" I asked.

"It was ok," he told me. Just then his hand grabbed mine. "I'm really glad that your here Libby." He smiled. I just nodded and smiled back. "Do you want to go get something to eat? Spend some brother and sister time together." He asked while looking at me with a hopeful expression.

"Yeah, it will be nice to spend some time together." I smiled. It could be nice to spend some time together, just us. I can't remember the last time me and Danny spent some brother and sister time together.

Danny pulled into a little cafe and got out, I did the same. We walked into the cafe and Danny told me to sit down at a table. I picked one next the the cafe window and sat down. I looked up out the window and admired the view. We were in a wooded area with trees and a field with horses, it was beautiful.

"Here." Danny put something down on the table. I looked at it to see it was a strawberry milkshake. I smiled.

"I remember coming here with mum and dad." I told him with a sad expression on my face, it always made me upset when I thought of mum and dad.

"That's why I drove us here. I've always thought of this place as a family place, we would come here a lot with mum and dad. Mum would always order a hot chocolate, dad would order a coffee, I would order a chocolate milkshake and you would always order a strawberry milkshake. Dad would always get a piece of chocolate cake and you would always take some when he wasn't looking but he would always know what you were doing and feed you most of his cake anyway, then you would end up with chocolate cake around your mouth when you were finished and mum would always fuss about it and clean you up." He chuckled and I couldn't help but smile.

"I can't believe you remember that." I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"I remember a lot of things, this was just one of our many memories." He smiled back. "I've got something else for you." He told me.

"Here you go dear." A voice said. I looked up to see an old woman place a plate down with a piece of chocolate cake on it. I laughed at that.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"Thanks Lisa." Danny told the old woman.

"No problem," she then turned to me. "You've grown up so much, you've become a beautiful young lady." Lisa smiled down at me. "I don't suppose you remember me?" She asked. I stood up out of my seat and hugged her.

"Oh course I remember you." I smiled. I pulled away and sat back down.

"Now you two will visit here again won't you?" She asked looking between me and Danny.

"Of course." We both answered at the same time. She smiled before walking off. I started eating my cake and drinking my milkshake as Danny drank his milkshake. We talked about our past. When we were finished we got up and made our way out of the cafe after saying bye to Lisa. When Danny walked outside I jumped on his back.

"I want a piggy back." I told him in a childish voice.

"Ok and I suppose you want to go see the horses as well." He told me laughing.

"Yeah that would be great." I laughed as he walked over to the field with me still on his back. As he got to the field a horse came over. "Look at her Danny, she's beautiful." I smiled as I stroked her.

"Yeah. She is." Danny agreed.

After we were done looking at the horses Danny walked us back to his car. I jumped off his back and got in his car as he walked round to get into the drivers side.

"I had a really nice time Danny." I smiled at him.

"Me too Libbs, me too." He smiled back. "We'll have to do it again." Be told me.

"Yeah, I would like that. I've missed family time." I told him. After that we both sat in a comfortable silence as Danny drove us back to the pack house. I'm glad we did this today, I got to spend time with my brother and do things we used to do. I just wish mum and dad were here to do it with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry that I haven't uploaded in a long time but I've been really busy. I've been busy with school, it's a really important time for me at the moment with school. Also my boyfriend broke up with me on Christmas Day which took me a while to get over and I just haven't been home much then I've been quite ill as well so yeah I'm really sorry guys. This chapter came up as 7 pages on word so it should be a longer one :)

THIS CHAPTER ISNT EDITED !!! I WANTED TO UPDATE TODAY AND I'M IN A RUSH TO UPDATE !!!

Now last chapter I put out this little competition for new pack names and I've decided who the two winners are. Coles new pack name is the Shattered Moon Pack which was suggested by Iheartmypeanut so well done :) and Chads new pack name is the Shadow Fire Pack which was suggested by Pandagirl2013 so well done to you too. You both will get a dedication but one of you will get this chapter dedicated to you and the other will get the next chapter dedicated to you :)

Please fan, comment, vote and promote :) Thank you to anyone who has :) please fan me, I always send out important messages about this book.

Thank you guys for all the support with the hating on this book, I really appreciate it :) Also this book is no where near finished so don't worry about this book being over because it isn't.

Please fan OriginalFamily4Ever :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 16.8K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
69.8K 2.1K 32
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
345K 5.6K 35
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...