Frosty the Streamer

By ToasterKai

Usually, when you think Frosty, you think Frosty the Snowman, right? In this case, FrostyFischer is the usern... More

Welcome to My Stream :)
My Second Live
Minecraft Monday
Live With Dream
Hunted
Getting A Gaming Buddy
Joining a Server
Nightmares
Today is Full of Surprises
Fishing Trip With The Boys
Fishing Day 2
Out Of The Woods

A New Game

790 29 8
By ToasterKai

"Jesseeeeee" I whined. 
"Yea Dawso- oh my god what have you done?" He asked coming into my doorway. 
"I tried to rearrange my room and it didn't go well," I said. 
"I can see that. What was wrong with it?" He asked. 
"People want me to do TikToks and I figured I should clear a space for it and maybe set up better for streaming. I thought I could put the bed there," I said motioning to the wall with the door in it, "the tv there," I said motioning to the wall directly across from it, "and have the bedside table between them and have the desk beside the tv and then have the open space in front of the door," I said and Jesse looked around. 
"Alright, that seems like it'll work. Want some help?" He asked. 
"If you'd be willing to," I replied. 
"Always," He said and we got working. The way my room is shaped is kind of an L shape. So in the space around the corner of the L, I have my bed against the wall on one side, the tv on the other wall, and I put up a wall mount thing with an adjustable arm for my microphone and when we were done, Jesse put a shelf up above the desk for me to put my phone on. I also put my pride flag up. We flopped on my bed and he sighed. 

"Happy with it?" Jesse asked. 
"Yeah. Thank you for helping me," I said. 
"No problem. I do have to dash to class though," He said. 
"Alright. Have fun," I said and he got up and left. I went out and puttered around the apartment. I cleaned up the kitchen. Had a bowl of cereal and laid on the living room floor for a little while and watched Tiktok. It's stupidly addicting. 

I was about twenty five minutes deep in the rabbit hole when discord started to go off. 

Dream: Guyyyyyyyyyssssssss. I'm borreeeeeeeeeeddddddddd

Georgenotfound: I'm surprised you're awake this early

Sapnap: If you're bored then simply be unbored 

FrostyFisher: I read simply be unborn lmao

Dream: 1. ouch 2. it's not that easyyyyyy 3. Bahahaha that's great

FrostyFisher: No one ever said I was smart 

Sapnap: You are thriving in school and those of us who are doing school are not. I believe you're fine

Dream: Ouch. 

Sapnap: What? I didn't say anything about you dingus

Dream: I sensed your attitude 

Sapnap: Good lol 

FrostyFischer: Are we getting on then?

Sapnap: On this dick

Georgenotfound: nO 

Dream: George and Frosty are always welcome 

Sapnap: That's what I'm sayinggg 

Georgenotfound: Absolutely not. 

Dream: Mhm

Sapnap: Frosty, you're quiet. Did you lose fire truck? 

FrostyFisher: No 

Dream: Are you sure about that? 

FrostyFischer: Are we playing Minecraft or not? 

Sapnap: Let me grab something to eat. When was the last time y'all ate? 

Dream: ... I'll grab something too

George: I had a sandwich about ten minutes ago actually

FrostyFischer: I had cereal half an hour ago

Dream: Bro it's like 8:30 am

FrostyFischer: I've been up since 6. What about it

Dream: That's iLlEgAl 

FrostyFischer: Baha. My class tomorrow starts at 5

Dream: I'll pray for my friend

Sapnap: G O  G E T  F O O D  D R E A M 

Dream: Fine 

I joined the voice chat with George. 

"Hey, hey, hey," I said. 
"Hi! We should get you set up on Twitch today," George said. 
"Alright. Is it better than the YouTube streams?" I asked as I started to set up. 
"Kinda," George replied. Dream walked me through it and I posted on Instagram that I was going to try a stream on Twitch. I opened the stream and a bunch of people liked the picture and there were comments of Hopping on and stuff like that. A bunch of people joined. I'm streaming from my laptop but got my PlayStation screen into the stream and my camera that I have clipped to the top of my laptop. 

"Ah here we go!" I said happily. 

Snowman404 donated ten dollars. Hi Frosty! How's your day going?

"Oh? What was that?" I asked. 
"Remember when I got you to link a Paypal account earlier?" Dream asked. 
"Yeah?" I asked. 
"The viewers can donate to you," Sapnap said. 
"That's cool," I replied, "And my day is going pretty well thank you!" I replied. 
"We might scratch Minecraft for a little bit gents," Dream said. 
"Why?" George asked. 
"Because JackSepticEye invited us to play Among Us," Dream said. 
"REALLY?" Sapnap asked. 
"Yeah," Dream replied. 
"Chat wants us to play," George said. 
"C-can y'all teach me how to play?" I asked. 
"Of course," Dream said. 
"Can I get in on the PlayStation?" I asked going to the store. 
"I don't think so," Sapnap said. 
"Okay then I'm going to move to my desk, give me a minute," I said and muted myself. I unplugged my laptop from the PlayStation, unplugged my microphone and moved to my desk. I got the microphone plugged into my laptop. 

"I'm just going to go steal Jesse's office chair," I said. 
"Okay, I'll wait here then get you set up in the other call," Dream said. 
"Okay thank you," I said and went to go get it. I wheeled it back into my room and sat down. 
"I'm back," I said. 
"Sweet. I sent the link to the big Discord in this one. Join that and I'll keep an eye out for you," Dream said. 
"Thank you," I said and got set up. I downloaded Among Us on my laptop while they played a round. 

"What's the code?" I asked.
"I'll send it to you," George said and he did. 
"Thank you," I said and I joined. 
"Okay, now don't bully me but how do I play?" I asked. 
"Have you ever used your computer to play a game?" Sean asked. 
"Yeah," I replied. 
"Okay, so you use your WASD to move around. You have tasks that you get and you have to complete," Mark said. 
"Okay. How do I see the tasks?" I asked. 
"Do we want to run a practice round?" Sapnap asked. 
"That would probably be better," CinnamonToastKen said. 
"Are you having trouble remembering what to do to Kenny Boy?" Valkyrae said and people laughed. 
"Stop calling me out like this," Ken laughed. 
"Okay so this round is a practice one?" Valkyrae asked. 
"Yes," Sykkuno said. 
"Perfect," I replied and something started counting down. 
"WAIT!" We didn't do initiation!" Sean yelled. 
"What's the initiation?" I asked. 
"Ah," Rae said. 
"Everyone's reaction is so funny," Dream said. 
"I know that I personally shit myself," Mark said. 
"LANGUAGE," Sapnap said. 
"When did you turn into Bad?" George asked. 
"Shut up and do the thing," Sapnap laughed. 
"What thing?" I asked. 
"Corpse," Rae said. 
"Hey there snowman," A deep voice said and let me tell you the level of G A Y P A N I C that I just went through. My face started to burn and I turned away from the camera. Everyone laughed. 
"Frosty's reaction is my favourite so far," This Corpse person laughed. More G A Y P A N I C. 

Corpse_Husband donated five dollars. An apology

"Bahaha. Donating to him to apologize," Sean laughed. 
"He hasn't said anything! And the round is starting," Corpse said. 
"This is evil," I replied and turned back around. 
"This isn't evil. It's fun. For us," Corpse said. 
"Okay well then it's mean," I said and played with the keys. Corpse laughed. 
"Alright then it's mean. I can help you through this round," He said. 
"No, you were mean to my sassy snowman," Sapnap said and killed Corpse. 
"What the heck was that?" I asked and ran from Sapnap. 
"The imposter can kill people. We play with two. This is just to show you how to play," Sapnap said. He walked me through the game and taught me how to do the tasks. We finished that round and it reset. 

"This round is for real. When it starts, mute yourself and we can play," Mark play. 
"Sounds good," I said. 
"Then lets get going," Rae said. The round started, I muted myself and went to admin. My tasks are on my screen and I kind of know where to go now. I also learned that you can run around with your map open. I didn't find any bodies between admin and the top of the caf. I opened the wires pannel and apparently a dead body was found. 

"Frosty, turn your mic on again," Rae said and I did. 
"Alright. What happened?" I asked. 
"I WATCHED MARK KILL IN FRONT OF ME!" Sean exclaimed. 
"What do the greyed out names mean?" I asked. 
"They died," Pews replied. 
"Okay. Wait? Sapnap and Ken are dead?" I asked. 
"NOOOO! SAPNAP!" Dream yelled. 
"I'm going to take this opportunity to say that Sean, you are mistaken. I didn't kill anyone. I'm a good boy," Mark said. 
"That's not good enough!" Dream said.
"I say that we vote Mark," Rae said. 
"I say we don't vote Mark. I wasn't even near Sean," Mark said. 
"Then where were you?" Sykkuno asked. 
"I saw Mark in the caf a minute ago," I said. 
"See! No where near Sean," Mark said. 
"How do we know you didn't vent?" Rae asked. 
"Wait wait wait, what's venting?" I asked. 
"Mark, I mean, the imposter, can use the vents in the floor to fast travel to other rooms," Sean said. 
"I AM NOT THE IMPOSTER!" Mark defended himself. 
"Then did Sean self report?" Sykkuno asked. 
"IT WAS NOT!" Sean replied. 
"VOTE SEAN" George said. 
"How do I vote?" I asked. 
"Click on Sean's name," Dream siad. 
"Okay?" I replied. 
"Did a red X or a green check come up?" Dream asked. 
"Yeah," I replied. 
"Hit the green check mark," Corpse said and I felt my cheeks light up again. 
"Okay," I said and I did. The verdict came in and Sean was ejected. Another round started and I muted myself. 

"Where do we think the yellow arrow is pointing?" I asked. I glanced at the chat in the stream and everyone was saying to stay away from Corpse. 

Mojangssugarbaby donated $10: STAY AWAY FROM MARK AND CORPSE. JACKSEPTICEYE WAS RIGHT

"Okay, thank you for the warning. I thought that Mark's story was pretty good but since people can vent I think it was staged," I said and got a notification on discord. 
"Corpse added me on discord, should I add him back?" I asked and a bunch of people in chat said yes so I did. 

Corpse_Husband: Come into the voice chat for a second 

FrostyFischer: Why? 

"He told me to go into the voice chat with him for a minute but I have tasks to dooooo," I said and kept going going for my tasks. 

Corpse_Husband: Just do it

"I think we're going to do it," I said. I joined that voice chat. 

"Hey?" I asked. 
"Hey," Corpse said and then he came into the room with me in the game. 
"I won't kill you if you give me your Instagram name," he said. 
"What?" I asked. 
"I won't end this round for you if you sauce your Instagram," He said and I chuckled. 
"And what if I call your bluff?" I asked. 
"I've already wiped out multiple people," He said and came closer. 
"Okay okay, Frosty, like the snowman then Fischer. F. I. S. C. H. E. R. all one word," I said. 
"Thank you. You can go now," Corpse and and I left the voice chat and the room. 

"That was weird?" I said. I was just about to start my last task when another dead body alert came through. 
"Frosty, where'd you go?" Sykkuno asked. 
"My discord crashed and I didn't notice. Holy crap, so many people are gone!" I said. Now it's just me, Corpse, Mark, Rae, and Sykkuno. 
"Right! I found Ken in reactor," Rae said. 
"Did you see anyone?" Sykkuno asked.
"No," Rae replied. 
"Okay, so where was everyone?" Mark asked. 
"Mark, how about you start?" I asked.
"Oh. I wasn't ready for this. Um, ah ha, I was in storage," Mark said. 
"That was suspicious," I replied. 
"It most certainly was not," He said. 
"I've been subed to you for a while. That was sus," I said. 
"WeLl ThEn WhErE WeRe YoU?" Mark asked. 
"What ever room is in the middle of the right side with Corpse," I said. 
"Yeah," Corpse said. 
"Then maybe Sean was right?" Rae asked. 
"To be safe, lets vote Mark," Sykkuno said. 
"Alright. I can live with that decision," I replied. 
"But I was doing so good," Mark said. 
"WAIT! THEN FOR THEM TO BE DOING THIS GOOD CORPSE HAS TO BE THE OTHER IMPOSTER!" Rae said. 
"How long was he with you Frosty?" Sykkuno asked. 
"A few minutes near the end of the round," I replied. 
"Then Corpse had lots of time to go and kill other people. It has to be Mark and Corpse," Rae said. 
"Start with Mark then get Corpse," Sykkuno said. 
"Okay," I replied and we voted Mark and then the round restarted. We waited around the table. 

"Three, two," Sykkuno counted down. 
"One," Corpse said and killed Rae. Sykkuno called an emergency meeting. 

"You know, I personally think that the other imposter is Sykkuno. I saw him vent," Corpse said. 
"Nuh uh, not getting away with that," I said and we both voted Corpse. The crewmates won and we went back to the spaceship. 

"Frosty, when you and Corpse both dropped from the call what happened?" Mark asked. 
"We joined another call and I negotiated his life for his Instagram," Corpse said. 
"Ah. Makes sense," Sykkuno said. 
"Sense makes," Dream replied. 
"Makes indeed sense," George said. 
"Sense indeed makes," Sapnap added. We played a few more rounds. The next one was Rae and Sykkuno, then Ken and Sapnap, then Sean and Dream, and Sapnap and George. This round is me and Dream. 

I went off to electrical and once the kill button was lit up, I pressed it and killed Rae. I hopped in the vent and played with it while I waited for the kill cooldown to go back. I was adventuring around the map waiting for my cooldown to be done when I got a message from Dream. 

Dream: Double kill in elec?

FrostyFischer: Sure 

I popped out of the vent and Dream, George and Sean came in. Dream and I killed them before they got back to where Rae is. Dream hopped in the vent and just as my cool down finished, Sykkuno walked in and I killed him then hopped in the vent. 

"That was close. I love that Dream and I just have a little graveyard over here. I thought that imposter would be hard but maybe it's jund begginers luck?" I said to the stream. I know that I'm muted in discord. The side of my game said that the reactor was melting down so I went out of cams to go stop the reactor. Build an aliby you know.
"Who should be next? Actually, I think I'm going to find someone to stick with for a little bit. The others saw me do reactor so that should be fine. Ah, I'm going to stick with Ken," I said and went and faked some tasks with Ken. We went up to medbay and I was watching him scan when a body got reported. We all got pulled into the meeting. 

"There is an entire graveyard in electrical," Mark said into his microphone. 
"Really?" Dream asked. 
"Yes. I took a picture of it when I found it," Mark said. 
"Did you see anyone leave electrical alive?" Dream asked. 
"No. I didn't," Mark said. 
"Are you the imposter again Mark?" Ken asked, "is that why you didn't see anyone leave alive?" 
"It is actually not me this time," Mark said. 
"Okay well anyway, Frosty and I were doing tasks together," Ken said. 
"Yeah, we went from admin to nav I think it was to medbay. I was just watching Ken scan," I said. 
"Right," Ken replied. 
"Okay, I was in admin and on my way to sheilds. I passed Ken and Frosty," Dream said. 
"I was trying to card swipe," Corpse said. 
"You always take so long to do card swipe," Mark said.
"It's hard!" Corpse defended and a few people laughed. 
"So skip? Because we don't know who it is but if we vote out the wrong person then we're one step closer to losing," Ken said. 
"Okay. If any one sees anything strange, call an emergency meeting," I said. 
"Sounds good," Mark said and we skipped. I smiled into the camera. I muted myself. 
"I'm good at this. It's probably just begginers luck but Dream and I are a good team. We've knocked off JackSepticEye, Valkyrae, Sykkuno, George, and Sapnap," I said and located Corpse in electrical. 
"Watch this," I said and tapped into the discord. 
"So assuming both imposters are left, how many more deaths would have to happen?" I asked. 
"If both are there, then one. Why?" Sean replied. 
"Jesse got home and we have to run to my mums. Thanks," I said while following Corpse. 
"Hey Corpse," I said and his character turned around. 
"Yeah?" He asked. 
"I like your cut, G," I said and killed him. 
"WHAT?" Corpse exclaimed and the victory screen came up saying that Dream and I won. 
"I never would've thought that the other imposter was Frosty. You have such a baby face," Mark said. 
"Right! Dream I can see but Frosty? I didn't see that coming," George said. 
"I'm just glad that my sassy snowman didn't kill me. The second that Dream walked in the room I knew I was going down," Sapnap said. 
"Ouuuchhh," Dream replied and we all laughed. Corpse has a great laugh. 

Corpse_Husband donated fifteen dollars: *Slap noise* 

"What?" I asked. 
"Because the I like your cut G has the aggressive slap at the end. Get your mind out of the gutter snowman," Corpse said and I pouted. 
"My mind isn't in the gutter. I just didn't know what it meant," I replied. 
"Aweee, Corpse and Frosty sitting in a tree," Rae sang out. 
"K. i. s. s. i. n. g.," Sean and Mark added. 
"Arret tabernak," I whined and pushed the lid of my laptop back to get my face out of the frame. My phone started ringing. 
"Ah, it's my mom," I replied and answered the phone. 
"Salu-" 
"DAWSON," She said. 
"Maman?" I asked. 
"Who taught you that word?" She asked. 
"Father," I replied. 
"Ugh. Thought so. Anyway, have a good rest of your stream!" She said. 
"HI FROSTY'S MOM!" The folks on the call yelled. 
"Hi!" She replied. 
"Au revoir, maman," I said. 
"Au revoir, Dawson," She replied and hung up. 
"Anyway," I said fixing my laptop, "I actually have to go though," 
"Okay, talk to you later then!" Dream said. 
"Bye Frosty," Corpse said. 
"Byeeeee," Sean and Mark said. 
"See ya," Rae and Sykkuno said. 
"Bye snowman~" Sapnap said and I left the discord and looked at the camera. 

"I enjoyed that win. I got Corpse after he was a meanie. I unfortunately should go. I have classwork to finish," I said and went back to the stream.

Corpse_Husband donated fifteen dollars: I'm not a meanie >:( 

"Yes. You are," I replied with a little smile. 

Corpse_Husband donated ten dollars: No u 

"Non tu," I replied, "Stop wasting your money, I do have to go. I'd like coffee before I get into school work and I'd rather not have to face the traffic of classes letting out," I said. 

Corpse_Husband donated five dollars: Take this as me buying you a coffee :) 

"I- uh, okay," I said and caught a glimpse of blush starting in the camera, "Alright, I'm going to go, bye," I said and quickly ended the stream. That's enough of that for today thanks. I opened Instagram and saw that Corpse followed me so I followed him back and another account followed me. I requested to follow it and it got accepted right away. It's his personal account. I then felt obligated to follow his personal with mine. He's a good looking guy and from what little interactions we've had he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He makes music too? Well I'll have to go and check that out. 

The first song that came up was E-Girls Are Ruining My Life and after a listen to that, I determined that he just likes to mess with me. A lot of people do. Sapnap and Dream have recently picked that up and it's fun and all until I get flustered. Then I just don't know what to do. Corpse seems like a good friend though. I think I'll keep him around if he wants to. 

I went to get coffee but I lied about the school work. I was just flustered and wanted to get outta that situation. 

Am I a little gay? Yes. Maybe a lot but you know what? It's all good. 

It's all fun and games until the Gay Panic gets going. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
231K 7.4K 165
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
79.2K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...