A New Game

"Jesseeeeee" I whined. 
"Yea Dawso- oh my god what have you done?" He asked coming into my doorway. 
"I tried to rearrange my room and it didn't go well," I said. 
"I can see that. What was wrong with it?" He asked. 
"People want me to do TikToks and I figured I should clear a space for it and maybe set up better for streaming. I thought I could put the bed there," I said motioning to the wall with the door in it, "the tv there," I said motioning to the wall directly across from it, "and have the bedside table between them and have the desk beside the tv and then have the open space in front of the door," I said and Jesse looked around. 
"Alright, that seems like it'll work. Want some help?" He asked. 
"If you'd be willing to," I replied. 
"Always," He said and we got working. The way my room is shaped is kind of an L shape. So in the space around the corner of the L, I have my bed against the wall on one side, the tv on the other wall, and I put up a wall mount thing with an adjustable arm for my microphone and when we were done, Jesse put a shelf up above the desk for me to put my phone on. I also put my pride flag up. We flopped on my bed and he sighed. 

"Happy with it?" Jesse asked. 
"Yeah. Thank you for helping me," I said. 
"No problem. I do have to dash to class though," He said. 
"Alright. Have fun," I said and he got up and left. I went out and puttered around the apartment. I cleaned up the kitchen. Had a bowl of cereal and laid on the living room floor for a little while and watched Tiktok. It's stupidly addicting. 

I was about twenty five minutes deep in the rabbit hole when discord started to go off. 

Dream: Guyyyyyyyyyssssssss. I'm borreeeeeeeeeeddddddddd

Georgenotfound: I'm surprised you're awake this early

Sapnap: If you're bored then simply be unbored 

FrostyFisher: I read simply be unborn lmao

Dream: 1. ouch 2. it's not that easyyyyyy 3. Bahahaha that's great

FrostyFisher: No one ever said I was smart 

Sapnap: You are thriving in school and those of us who are doing school are not. I believe you're fine

Dream: Ouch. 

Sapnap: What? I didn't say anything about you dingus

Dream: I sensed your attitude 

Sapnap: Good lol 

FrostyFischer: Are we getting on then?

Sapnap: On this dick

Georgenotfound: nO 

Dream: George and Frosty are always welcome 

Sapnap: That's what I'm sayinggg 

Georgenotfound: Absolutely not. 

Dream: Mhm

Sapnap: Frosty, you're quiet. Did you lose fire truck? 

FrostyFisher: No 

Dream: Are you sure about that? 

FrostyFischer: Are we playing Minecraft or not? 

Sapnap: Let me grab something to eat. When was the last time y'all ate? 

Dream: ... I'll grab something too

George: I had a sandwich about ten minutes ago actually

FrostyFischer: I had cereal half an hour ago