Love x 2

By user43759793

I've always felt that I was different. When I realised I liked men, I thought oh' this is why. But no I sti... More

Different
Two Sets Of Beautiful Grey Eyes
Mates
Changes
18 The Bond
What Just Happened (R)
Whatever I Like It (R)
18th Birthday (R)
OMG! (R)
Fully Mated
Moving ON (R)
Goodbye High School
Banquet
WTF (R)
The Unexpected
Pickles and Ice Cream (R)
Unforeseen
Family (R)
And The Family Grows (R)

Separation Before Reunion

1.8K 79 5
By user43759793

I'm sandwiched between the twins and I'm not complaining.  Even if they are both filling the front of the truck and touching me with their arms and thighs.

"When did you move to out here?" Dominic asks not taking his eyes off the road.

"It was just before high school started so nearly 5 years ago" I answer.

I glance at him and then Alaric "you two really did grow! I thought I was doing well hitting 6'." I say not being able to stop my hand from wrapping around Dom's bicep and giving it a little squeeze.

They both laugh a little "things change" Alaric says bring my attention to him.

"They sure do.  As I didn't have an address or anything for you two.  I wrote a letter and gave it to the lady who bought the house.  I thought if you ever went looking for me there? Well you know" I say shrugging.

"We know, after searching for you.  We decided to just knock on her door and ask her if she had a forwarding address.  She gave us your address and your letter" Alaric says

I smile and then remember what I wrote in the letter and feel my cheeks heating.

"Turn next right" I instruct Dominic and he nods indicating the turn.  

We reach the carpark and jump out of the truck once we parked.  I lead the way towards the lake.  "So have you moved back?" I ask them

"Well we thought we'd come and see you graduate" Alaric says a little cryptically.

I smile as we reach the lake "I ate my lunch here" I say

"Did you leave your car at school?" Dom asks 

I smile and shake my head "no, I ran here through the woods, its not that far from school" I answer.

"Still its impressive you could get here eat and then get back in time for afternoon class" Alaric says smiling.

I smile back "I can run quite fast" I assure him.

Dominic sits down on a rock and throws a small stone into the lake "do you like coming out here?" he asks

"Yeah, music class gave me a headache so I decided to clear my head.  I love it out here, well anywhere away from the noise and horrible town smell" I explain.

"So you haven't noticed anything different with you?" Dominic asks

I laugh and throw my head back "hey that is a loaded question.  First I've always felt different.  I was kind of happy when I realised I liked men, but turned out that wasn't it.  I know I'm slightly more intelligent than most of the kids here, but that doesn't really account for why I would feel as though I didn't fit in" I say shrugging 

"What else is there?" Alaric asks

At my raised eyebrow he adds "you said first." 

"Secondly there seems to be someone or something that warns me when I'm in danger" I say not wanting to elaborate any further.

"Something? Someone? Do they text you or something?" Dom asks

I laugh again a little embarrassed "ur, this is going to sound a little weird.  But I hear a voice in my head" I mumble looking down at my feet.

The twins don't say anything so, I look up to see them starring at one another.  They really do seem to be having a conversation between themselves saying nothing.  Alaric fists his hands and I look up at his eyes.

"Holly shit, what just reflected in your eyes" I say looking around for a shiny object "it looked like your eyes went from grey to gold" I mumble as I search for what it could have been.  

Dominic stops me by placing his hand on my arm.  "We need to go back.  After we've spoken to our parents, we'll come back" he says

"Do you want me to wait here for you?" I ask

Alaric comes and stands on the other side of me "we don't want to leave Kyle, but we really need to talk to our parents.  We should be back in about 5 days, a week at the most" he says putting his arm around my shoulder.

For some reason, I feel tears fill my eyes.  I look down at me feet again trying to blink them away.  What the hell is wrong with me? I wonder as I feel as though I've just been told my world is about to end.

"Kyle" Dom says putting his hand to the small of my back.

"I'm fine, well maybe I am having a male period or something" I mutter as more tears fill my eyes.  

The twins hug me to them again.  I sniffle and try to stop my tears.  I don't know how long we stand there hugging.

"We'll give you are phone numbers and we'll keep in touch.  We promise to be back as quickly as we can" Alaric promises stroking my head.

Neither of them seem to think its odd that I'm crying because they are leaving again.  Instead they seem to want to give me reassurance that they'll be back.  I wipe my eyes and move my head up and they loosen their hold on me.

I look into first Dominic's eyes and then Alaric's "you promise you'll be back?" I ask wanting to see the truth.

"Of course and then you'll not be leaving our side again" Alaric promises.

I look at Dominic and he nods his head "we don't want to leave now but we must, we're sorry" he adds.

I give them a smile "okay" I say and go to move away. 

"Kyle" Alaric says stopping me.

I look towards him and gasp as his lips meet mine.  Holly bat shit, my brain screams "um yummy" the voice says sounding as though its purring or something.  

I blink open my eyes as he lifts his head.  He gives me the most beautiful smile before I'm turned and Dominic kisses me.

Double bat shit, I think as my knees start to wobble at the impact of being kissed so passionately by the twins.  When Dominic leans away breaking the kiss and smiles.  I don't know what I do, but it seems to make him happy.  They wrap their arms around me and turn me back towards the trail that leads to the carpark.

"So, where are your parents?" I ask when the fog clears from it.

"Russia" Alaric answers

"Russia? What are they doing in Russia?" I ask a little shocked.

"They live there" Dom answers smiling.

"Is that where you moved too?" I ask, I'd thought they'd moved to another state, not another country.

"Yes, we had to live in America for a while.  That's when we met you.  Then we were able to go back to Russia to be with our parents" Alaric answers.

"I see, so you weren't living with your relative, because you had no parents?" I say more to myself.

"It was like not having parents for a while.  We thought we had done something wrong but once we met them again and they explained things.  We knew that things were okay" Dom answers

I nod as I don't know what else to do or say.  We climb back into the truck and drive towards town again.

"Aunty Bea would have loved to see you again, but she won't get back till late and then tomorrow I'll be going to stay with Emma" I tell them

"Do you often go and stay with Emma?" Alaric asks looking at me a little possessively.

I tap his cheek with my hand and smile "gay remember? and I only stay there as I don't like Aunty Bea's new boyfriend Luke.  I'm worried I'd punch him, like I did with her last boyfriend" I say

Dom and Alaric chuckle "you punched her boyfriend?" they say together.

"He was an ass, she does seem to pick some real humdingers" I defend myself.

"Good, we are glad you won't be staying there then" Dom says nodding his head.

He pulls up outside my house and I frown when I see a truck parked in the driveway.

"Stay in the truck" the twins say together as they both move as one, getting out the truck and running up the driveway.

I watch them disappear into the house and sit there for a few minutes before I give myself a shake and move.  I walk up to the door and push it open.

"What the hell do you think you two are doing" I hear Luke yell

"I live here" he adds 

I run in and notice that the TV is no longer in the sitting room.  I run upstairs and find the twins towering over a very shocked Luke.

"Luke what are you doing?" I ask 

His eyes go wide "what are you doing here?  I thought you worked tonight?" he says not answering my question.

"Where is the TV? and why do you have Aunty Bea's jewellery?" I ask looking around the room and seeing her draws open and the closet door ajar.

"Are you FUCKING stealing from her?" I yell

"Dom call the police" I order as I go up and snatch the jewellery box from his hand.  I push him onto the bed.

"Don't fucking move or I'll stick my foot so far up your arse you'll be able to taste the mud on it" I warn as I take my phone out of my pocket.

"Aunt Bea, I'm sorry I came home and found Luke stealing the TV and your jewellery" I tell her when she answers.

I hold the phone away from my ear "I'LL KILL, THE LITTLE SHIT" she screams down the phone.

"Call the police and have his arse arrested.  Tell them I'm unable to get away as I still have an open heart surgery to do?  If they need me to give a statement I'll go and give one tomorrow morning" she tells me.

I end the call once I've assured her that I'm okay.

"He is doing drugs, I can smell it coming from his pours" Alaric says putting his hand up to cover his nose.

"I'll be fine if you want to go" I tell the twins.  

"We'll leave once the police get here.  Go and check what else he tried to steal" Alaric suggests.

Once I hear that, I turn around and run to my room.  As I push the door open I swear and run back to Aunty Bea's room.  

"Where is all my equipment? If its damaged in anyway, I'll rip your fucking balls off" I yell at him.  

When he sneers, something snaps in me and I lung at him.  It takes both the twins to hold me back.  When Luke tries to make a run for it.  Dom kicks him in the balls.  He crumbles to the floor coughing and gasping for air.

I stop struggling and smile at Dom, I then lean up and kiss him "my hero" I say.

"Hey not fair" Alaric complains

I turn smiling at him "as if I'd leave you out?" I tease and lean up and give him a kiss too.

"fucking sick" Luke gasps

He screams when I push my foot into his hands that are cupping his tackle.

"Ops, my foot slipped" I say making the twins laugh.

"The police are here, will you be alright?" Alaric asks

"Of course, remember your promise" I remind them.

They each lean in and kiss me on the cheeks before turning and heading out.  

Once the police have taken pictures of everything and brought in all my equipment, TV, Aunts laptop and some of the smaller kitchen appliances.  They leave and I spend the rest of the evening putting everything back in its place.  I'm in bed asleep before Aunt is home.

I dream of being in a forest surrounded by the biggest dogs anyone has ever seen.  You'd think I'd be pissing myself, but no I'm stroking two of the largest ones as though they were my own personal pets.  They are both black, like black, black with golden eyes that give me a thrill when they meet mine.  

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨

Next chapter is going to be from the twins POV 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
964K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
190 0 14
**** loves dancing as is great at it. After a war 12 years ago sent human kind to go extinct. Now everywhere you look is half breeds and shifters. Di...