I Cant Help Falling In Love W...

By tidddiez

A series of short stories about two boys falling in love Larry Stylinson Fluff and smut (⚠️) one shots • High... More

Unmuted
Nervous
Looking Forward to Footie⚠️
Retail
I Hate That I Love You
Its Just Nice
Suprise to Everyone
Butterflies
10 Years of Hiding⚠️
Your Brother's Hot
Lets Play
Mr. Lover Man
Tommo The Tease⚠️
Just For Practice
Kill Him With Kindness
Canyon Moon
4 Rooms⚠️
We'll Meet Again (I)
We'll Meet Again (II)
Stranger (I)
Stranger (II)
Publicity
Propaganda
He Lives In Daydreams With Me (I) ⚠️
He Lives In Daydreams With Me (II)
Tired Eyes
Always You
Flight

House of 'Hets'⚠️

4.7K 80 491
By tidddiez

Summary: Louis and Harry are given beards, but what happens when the 4 of them are forced to quarantine together?
Thank you to greensage02 for the prompt!!!!!

Harry warm face pressed up against Louis' neck as they snored silently in their sleep. The sun had just started to peek over the horizon, flooding in through the blinds.

Harry was the first to wake up, the warm pinkish light creating a line over his face. He groaned and pressed himself closer to Louis, who reciprocated unconsciously by holding him closer.

"Close the blinds" Louis mumbled

"You" Harry replied, poking him in the side through the blankets

"I can't, you're ontop of me" he replied, still not making any effort to move

Harry grunted, pulling the sheet overtop of their heads so their bodies were entirely under the covers.

Louis chuckled slightly, his eyes still closed as he softly kissed Harry's temple, buring his face in Harry's hair.

They layed there for a while, Harry drifted back off to sleep. Louis quietly slipped out from under Harry, despite his whines of protest.

"We've got to get ready love" Louis said quietly, kneeling back down beside the bed and pressing a quick kiss to Harry's cheek.

"I don't want to see her" he replied, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes with the backs of his hands as he yawned. His hair, which was down to his shoulders now, was disheveled, sticking up every which way.

Louis mouth quirked upward as he took Harry's hand, pulling him upward to stand up.

"I know, I don't either" he said softly, running his hand through Harry's hair.

Harry pouted his bottom lip, tilting his head to the side, making Louis laugh. He leaned up and pecked his lips, Harry blushed and smiled, looking downwards.

They had been dating for over a year, yet they still got nervous around eachother. The butterflies and honeymoon faze was still very much alive.

"We just have to do these stunts then we're free for the rest of the evening" Louis smiled as he pulled himself from Harry's grasp.

"But I don't want to Lou" Harry frowned

"I know love, I know" Louis rubbed up and down Harry's arm

"How about this, I'll take you out for a date tonight after work. How does that sound?" Louis asked with a smile

"That sounds good" Harry replied with a dimpled smile, pulling Louis' sweatshirt overtop of his own head.

They drove to the studio hand in hand, only untangling their fingers when Harry had to turn or shift gears.

They got there early and walked into the studio, dropping eachothers hands once they passed a certain point. They didn't want anyone from their management team to see them holding hands.

Zayn, Liam and Niall had the day off today, they were probably still sleeping. Once they got to the main office Eleanor was already there, she sat on the armrest of the small recliner that sat in the corner of the room. Her large dangly earrings swung from her pierced ears as she turned around on the chair, looking at the pair with a grin

"Morning!" She called, slipping onto the sitting part of the chair. She was slumped down, her back was on the seat as she held her phone that was resting on her stomach with both hands.

"Morning El" Harry replied, Louis just waved and smiled, sitting much like her on the couch in the middle of the room

"Taylor should he here in a bit" she yawned, her many rings clinking against her clear phone case.

"Do you know where we're going today?" Louis asked as he kicked one foot onto Harrys lap

"Mm, I think it's just a walk around downtown for a bit" she rubbed her lips together, readjusting her oversized sweatshirt, tucking it into her cuffed ripped jeans underneath her belt.

Just then, Taylor came walking into the room, she was dressed in flannel and the same style of jeans as Eleanor.

"Hey" she said as she nestled into the small chair beside Eleanor. They smiled at eachother.

Soon after the PR manager that they had grown used to walked into the room, settling his cup of coffee and laptop on the desk infront of him. The man was bald and had wore pants that were way to tight for him.

He opened his laptop and put his reading glasses on, clicking away at the keys. He was the most tolerable person on their team.

"Alrighty then, let's see here. Harry, you're taking Taylor downtown for the day, and Louis you're taking Eleanor to the mall" he spoke. They all groaned, but complied and stood up

"You know the rules, act like a couple when the cameras are on you, make sure the paps get a few pictures then you can head back here" he finished.

"You look like a nice couple" He smiled, directing the phrase at Eleanor and Louis

"A couple of besties" she cringed, pumping her fist. The man gave her a disapproving look, shuffling through papers on his clipboard.

They stood up laughing, Louis gave Harry one last peck before walking over to Eleanor, Harry did the same and they left the building.

It was nothing new, they smiled for a few photos, talked about random things, then called to be picked up.

"Do you guys have anything planned for tonight?" Taylor asked chewing, as she popped the last bit of her churro into her mouth.

"Yeah, he said he was taking me out somewhere. Not sure where though" he replied.

Before she could respond, both of their phones went off

"FULL LOCKDOWN ISSUE IS NOW IN EFFECT FOR LOS ANGELES, DUE TO: CORONA VIRUS.
PLEASE STAY INSIDE AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING"

Their phones beeped and flashed until they turned the notification off

"Looks like your date will have to wait" Taylor frowned as she pulled her mask back up, the car pulled up infront of them and they hopped in.

It was decided that the 4 of them would go into quarantine together, because 'I don't trust the two of them to stay together alone'

When they heard the news, Eleanor and Taylor cheered and hugged. Harry and Louis laughed at their sudden eagerness, happy they wouldn't have to leave the house for a while.

Niall, Zayn and Liam were already living together anyways, along with Gigi and Maya, so they went into lockdown together.

When they reached Harry and Louis' house, the girls immediately ran off into the spare bedroom in the basement, the boys sat on the couch to watch TV before bed.

"I'm sorry our date night was ruined" Louis said quietly against the top of Harry's head

"Not your fault. I'm more than happy just doing this you know" Harry beamed up at him sleepily.

"Love you" Louis pecked the top of his head

"Love you too" he replied, nosing into Louis' chest.

Instantaneously, Eleanor and Taylor came back up from the basement, smiles on their faces. Eleanor adjusted her big, clear framed glasses and sat on the floor inbetween the boys and the TV.

"How long do you think we'll have to stay?" Taylor asked, flopping clumsily over the side of the couch beside the cuddling pair

"Probably a while so make yourselves at home. Theres only one guest room so if one of you wants to take our bed we can just sleep on the couch" Louis replied, stretching out his calf

"Don't be silly, we'll just sleep in the same bed, it's big enough" Eleanor replied

"Yeah, we're besties already, it's normal" Taylor added, eyeballing Eleanor from the other side of the room.

"If that's good with you guys, that's good with us" Harry nodded.

They stayed up for a while longer until Eleanor gasped.

"Guys, look at Twitter" she squeaked

"Is it bad" Louis asked, grabbing the closest phone near him which happened to be Harry's

"Kind of" she grimaced

A news article from a sketchy source was posted:

"Harry Styles of One Direction papped today with long time girlfriend Taylor Swift. The pair was seen sharing a laugh, then driving to Harry's LA home. Are the couple living together? Rumours of engagement have been circulating"

Eleanor groaned after reading the article

"Where did they even get the engagement rumor? These narratives are all over the place" she squinted her eyes reading over dozens of tweets.

"I find it funny that they completely ignore the fact that Harry and Louis live together" Eleanor laughed as she turned off her phone.

"Because they're guys they can only be 'best friends'" Eleanor used her fingers as air quotes, rolling her eyes.

Louis sighed and shrugged, changing the TV to some random nature documentary because he knew Harry watched those types of shows religiously.

It was about midnight by now, the girls were chatting silently from the couch, Harry had fallen asleep hours ago on Louis' shoulder, and Louis was half-watching the documentary on TV. He wanted to show off facts learned from the show to Harry the next day.

Taylor stood up, walking behind Louid and tapping him on the shoulder

"El and I are going to bed now, goodnight" she smiled.

"Night guys" he whispered back. Eleanor grabbed Taylor's hand as they walked into the basement where the spare bedroom was.

There was 10 minutes of the documentary left, so Louis finished watching it before turning off the TV.

"Babe?" He shook the sleeping man softly, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Harry stirred, cracking open his eyes.

They made it to the bedroom after brushing their teeth, Harry curled up into Louis' side and they drifted off immediately.

This is where the fun begins. Four best friends stuck in a house together, what could possibly go wrong?

Louis was woken up the next morning  to giggles. He rolled over.

"Shh, you're going to wake him up"

"Sorry, sorry"

There was more giggles.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1"

A song blasted from one of their phones as the three of them climbed onto the bed and started jumping around and laughing.

"Aaghh" Louis groaned, hiding his sarcastic smile under the sheets. Once he realized they weren't going to stop until he woke up he threw the blanket off him and stood up with them, singing the lyrics to the song that was being played.

Their laughs got louder as they ran out of breath, collapsing on the bed.

"Well that was in interesting way to wake up" Louis chuckled

"We'll wake you up a diffrent way every morning, gotta keep it interesting somehow" Harry smiled, patting Louis on the stomach before standing up and skipping off

"I'm making bacon and eggs!" He called from down the hallway

Eleanor stood up from the bed and sat on the carpeted floor. She always sat on the floor, she could never sit normally. Taylor leaned over the side of the bed, her legs still resting on the mattress as she wheelbarrowed herself over to Eleanor with her hands, making Eleanor laugh and fall back, Taylor falling ontop of her.

"Weirdos" Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room into the kitchen.

Harry had on a light green and pink apron as he flipped the sizzling bacon in the pan. Louis came up behind him, hugging him from the back. He started humming the tune of '18', and Harry quickly caught on, harmonizing with him, ending with another fit of giggles.

Harry finished breakfast, plating up 4 dishes.

"Taylor look!" Eleanor said, pointing to an obsolete corner in the room

"What?" She replied, turning her head to look. Eleanor tried to grab the bacon on Taylor's plate when she wasn't looking, but she turned her hear back just in time.

With a loud laugh, she grabbed Eleanor's hand, trying to take the bacon back from her, making it fly across the room and smack into the wall.

Harry let out a loud cackle as Louis tried to contain his laughter under his hands, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Eleanor was quick to stand up, running to the bacon that was now on the floor.

"Don't!" Taylor shrieked

Too late, Eleanor popped the food in her mouth, laughing as she chewed. To retaliate, Taylor grabbed Eleanor's glass of orange juice and downed it like a shot.

The four, once again, were a laughing mess.

They finished breakfast shortly thereafter, Eleanor found a karaoke machine behind the couch, and of course they plugged it in.

Lyrics were rolling down the screen, four mics were hooked up also as they belted out the lyrics to '3 Nights' By Dominic Fike.

"This isnt fair! You guys are professional singers!" Taylor laughed as threw her blonde hair up in a messy bun

Eleanor rubbed her hands together, her many rings clinking together and stepped up onto the coffee table getting ready for the fast part of the song

"I cant fix each and all your problems, I'm no good with names and faces, she sent me naked pictures from her neck down to her waist, I got my feeling involved she stopped returning my calls, flaws turned into walls and barricades. And I'm too fucked on and over both ways, and now every long day is a bad one, I can't make you come or make you stay or take you off the pedestal-" she sang with passion as she threw her head back, her tounge piercing visible.

She stopped for a breath, but before she continued singing she bursted out in a fit of giggles, clutching her stomach.

They did a few more songs, Louis insisting they came up with an interpretive dance for every single one, which slowly turned into a game of charades that they failed at.

They got tired quickly and decided to make homemade pizza, which was very messy. Tomato sauce was all over the counter and floor from when Louis accidentally dropped the pizza face down, the toppings splattering all over.

Flour from the uncooked dough powdered Eleanors dark hair, and Taylor was using a large fork trying to brush it out.

They finaly got the pizza in the oven and ate it once it was cooked. They said goodnight fairly early and went to their bedrooms.

Harry flopped down on the bed. He was only in boxers. His thumb flicked through his phone, his other hand behind his head. Louis stood there infront of him his tight black boxers clinging to his legs.

Harry looked up at him through his eyebrows, suppressing a smirk as his eyes dropped down Louis' torso.

Louis walked up beside him, throwing a leg over his hips to straddle him. He took Harry's phone and tossed it on the opposite side of the bed, running the palms of his hands up and down Harry's chest.

Harry grabbed the back of Louis' neck bringing him down to kiss him deeply.  His hands slipped under the covers to rest on Louis' hips, the soft pads of his fingers digging through the thin fabric into his bum.

Louis let out a small moan into his mouth as he moved his hips against Harry's. His lips moved from Harry's lips to his neck, kissing down his throat to the top of his chest.

Harry let out a breathy noise, his eyes closed as Louis sucked a mark under his jawline.

"Can I blow you?" Louis whispered in his ear, his hands already sneaking under Harry's waistband.

"Yeah Lou" Harry replied in a moan, taking his boxers the rest of the way off.

Louis kissed down his body, earning small noises, moans and hums in approval and pleasure. He always loved how affected Harry became like this, every small motion creating an array of attractive noises from his agape mouth.

Louis grabbed the base of Harry's dick, ducking his head and moving go sit over his thighs. He kissed the top of it, making eye contact with Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes back into his head in pleasure, laying his head down on the pillow behind him.

Louis teased him first by slowly licking up his dick, before taking him fully into his mouth.

Harry let out a loud moan as he thrusted his hips forward out of instinct. Louis grabbed his hips and pressed them firmly into the soft bed as he bobbed his head up and down, picking up speed.

Harry moaned, a long and drawn out sound as Louis ran the tip of his tounge through his slit. He grabbed Louis' hair and pulled him up, stopping right before his orgasm.

"Fuck me Lou" Harry said in a low voice, bringing him back up to kiss him. Their tounges moved together messily as Louis blindly reached over to the night stand, grabbing the lube.

Without breaking the kiss, Harry grabbed the lube and popped open the cap, coating Louis' dick in the substance. He leaned back against the pillow, his arm hooked around the back of Louis' neck. Their hips moved together as Louis ground down into Harry's dick.

"Turn around" Louis whispered again. Harry complied as Louis grabbed a pillow, putting it under Harry's hips.

He drizzled some more lube over Harry's hole, pumping himself a few times. Louis spread his cheeks, looking at his tight hole, he leaned down, running his tounge over the rim. Harry shuddered in pleasure, readjusting his hips and bringing his hips up higher.

Louis repeated what he just did, Harry let out a cholked moan into his pillow, clenching the sheets with his hands. Louis pressed his tip into Harry, slowly inching his way until he was flush against Harry.

He slowly and rhythmically bounced his hips up and down, changing the angles to see what position Harry liked the best.

He sped up, the smacking sound of their skin hitting echoed through the hallways. Their skin got warmer, a sheen of sweat visible.

He hit his prostate repeatedly as Harry squirmed in pleasure, beautiful sounds falling from his red lips.

"Lou" Harry moaned, grabbing his thighs as his toes curled

And with that, Harry came, shortly followed by Louis.

They came down from their highs, Louis collapsed on Harry's chest after he pulled out. Their chests heaved as they cuddled.

"You make me feel so good Lou, I could do that every day" Harry spoke

"We already do babe" Louis chuckled, his finger running over his tattoos

"That's a good thing" he replied

Louis grabbed a towel to clean them up. He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and nestled his face inbetween his shoulder blades

"I love you Haz"

"I love you more sunshine"

Louis had an idea. Because he was woken up so abruptly yesterday, he wanted to wake Harry up today. He slipped out from under Harry and crawled on all fours to the foot of the bed. He grabbed the sheets and slowly pulled them down.

Harry groaned and grabbed the blanket, pulling it back up. He waited until he was calm again before pulling them down again. Harry shot up in bed.

"Louis? Lou, I think we have a ghost" he said in a panicked voice. Louis held his hand over his mouth to stop laughing, but a squeak came out.

Harry chuckled as he swung his his legs over the bed

"Hmm, I wonder who's hiding over there?" He said in a singsong voice, making Louis giggle.

He climbed back on the bed, crawling to the bottom before poking his head out beside Louis.

"Ah!" Louis cackled as he got up and ran for the door. His hand was almost at the doorknob when Harry caught his waist, lifting him off the ground in a fit of giggles

"I caught you!" He smiled as Louis bicycled his legs in the air. He put him down and Louis spun around in his arms, pecking his lips briefly before grabbing the doorknob and padding down the hallway.

Harry shook his head and laughed as he put on some clothes, grabbing one of his oversized sweatshirts. It was already too big on him, so it would be gigantic on Louis.

He brought it to the kitchen where Louis was, he was already flipping pancakes on the stove.

Harry smiled at him as he tossed him the jumper. Instead of putting it on, he took the sleeves and tied them around his waist, wiggling his hips back and forth making the fabric flow like a skirt.

Harry grabbed the dish towel and smacked Louis' bum with it as he laughed.

"Oi don't be mean, I'm making you food" Louis pouted

"Just don't burn our house down bub" Harry laughed. He walked into the living room to see the girls already there watching TV. Eleanor had her head resting on Taylor's lap. He assumed they were dating by now.

Louis walked into the room with four plates balancing on his hands and arms.

"I come bearing food!" He announced, getting a chorus of 'thank you's.

Eleanor had a bite of pancake in her mouth when she laughed all of a sudden

"What?" Harry asked, wiping some syrup off his chin.

"I find it dumb that they used a lesbian couple to closet a gay couple, and they don't even know that Taylor and I are together. They're gonna flip their shit when they find out" Eleanor laughed

As soon as she said that, her phone rang. It was management so she put it on speaker trying not to laugh at the coincidence.

"Hey" she said

"Good morning. How's your boyfriend doing?" The old man spoke

"Um, firstly I don't have a boyfriend, but you already knew that. Secondly, maybe you should ask him yourself? Just a thought. And thirdly, I'm doing great, thanks for asking" she replied, immediately slapping a hand over her mouth when she finished talking.

The man grumbled on the other line for a second before replying.

"Nevermind. I don't care how any of you are doing. Just calling to say that one of you has to tweet somthing about eachother, make it believable" he mumbled

"Any of us?" She smirked

"Yeah, just said that" he replied

"Alright, I hope you have a terrible day" she smiled before hanging up.

She opened Twitter and tweeted:

Relaxing with my lovely girlfriend Taylor <3

They laughed at her straightforwardness.

"Well he said any of us, so" she shrugged

She immediately got a call back

"Eleanor! You know that's not what I meant! Take that down before you start any more rumours" he snapped

"It's not a rumor though dumbass" she rolled her eyes

"What do you mean?"

"I'm gay, shes gay, they're gay. All of us are gay" she replied

"You've been spending too much time with Harry and Louis, their gay is rubbing off on you" he said, he sounded mad

"You dont have any education past third grade and it shows" she retaliated.

By this time, Harry had to leave the room because he was laughing too hard, Taylor was on the floor and Louis had his hands over his mouth.

"And you never get dick because your boyfriend is gay" he growled through the phone.

"I like pussy, so that's a good thing" she said sweetly

And with that she hung up, letting out a long wheeze like laugh. Harry came back into the room, his face was red from laughing too much.

"That....was hot" Taylor said, pecking Eleanor on the lips.

Their day went on as normal. Louis found a package of crayola markers, so he had fun coloring in Harrys tattoos as he reiterated random animal facts that he had learned from the documentary he watched nights before.

He coloured the swallows on his chest in with red, the butterfly was blue and purple, and the rose was a mixture of all the colors.

His tounge poked out of the corner of his mouth as he concentrated to finish up the last tattoo

"Cutie" Harry kissed his cheek

Twitter was crazy by now. Larry rumors were stronger than ever and damage control could do nothing about it since their 'girlfriends' turned out to be gay. Quite the funny coincidence in reality, exactly the opposite of what was supposed to happen accually happened.

The four grew closer every day, Harry and Louis came out shortly after, which was followed up by Niall posting dozens of photos of them on Twitter.

At least one good thing came with quarantine.

A/N: this was a fun one to write! Sorry it took a while to get out, hope you enjoyed it! :)
Btw I don't ship El and Taylor irl it was just for plot convenience😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 388 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
9.9K 144 13
These are some Larry one shots which I might ever write a short story for. if one gets a lot of comments i'll work harder on it so tell me if you wan...
15.8K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
286 21 8
Harry moves to a new school in Doncaster. He meets this pretty boy in Chemistry class. Harry can't handle not looking at this pretty boy named Louis...