Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

44 - A Land Without Magic

1.9K 43 2
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

In The Evil Queen's prison, Prince Charming was attempting to break the lock of his cell, he beat a rock against the lock, with no success.

"I will find you, Snow. I will always find you," Prince Charming said.

Two guards approached and unlocked the cell, "It'll be hard to do that without your head. Get up, the Queen is looking forward to your execution," Guard One said and the guards escorted Prince Charming out of the dungeons and down a hallway, but the prince fell.

"Get up! On your feet," Guard Two said.

A fight broke our between Prince Charming and the two guards. Prince Charming prevailed and he fleed down the hallway until he encountered another guard with a bow and arrow. Prince Charming turned back the way he way but encountered another guard.

"Shoot him!" The recent guard said.

The guard with the bow and arrow fired his arrow but instead of hitting Prince Charming, he shot the other guard instead.

Prince Charming turned to the remaining guard, "Who the hell are you?" Prince Charming asked.

The guard removed his helmet, revealing the Huntsman, "A friend. I don't know you. But I know Snow White and Delphinia," The Huntsman said.

"Are they okay?" Prince Charming asked.

The Huntsman unlocked the shackles, "The Queen was travelling to meet Snow White. Her fast is in a precarious place. Delphinia, probably angry with me. You must hurry. Follow me," The Huntsman led him down the corridor, "I can get you out. I'll try and stall the Queen. The rest is up to you," The Huntsman handed Prince Charming a sword and some supplied, "Your weapon, and some provisions. Good luck," The Huntsman said.

"You're not coming with me?" Prince Charming asked.

"I cannot. I gave up my heart so that the Queen would spare Snow's. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain," The Huntsman said.

"He's like her lapdog... You're Delphinia's love?" Prince Charming asked.

"I am... Tell her, I'm so sorry for what I did, but I meant what I said, everything," The Huntsman said.

"I will tell her," Prince Charming said.

"Warning, when she's angry, she's not the best to talk to... Keep going and find her... Both of them," The Huntsman said.

End of Flashback

At Storybrooke General Hospital, Henry was being rushed into the ICU on a stretcher, Alana and Emma by his side.

"Henry, can you hear me? Come on Henry, wake up, please! Come on Henry. Come on, you can do it!" Alana said.

A nurse tried to pull Alana and Emma away, "Ma'am's, you need to-," The nurse began to say.

"No, we're not going anywhere. Henry!" Alana said and they followed them.

Dr Whale examined Henry, "There's no pupil response. What happened did he fall? Hit his head?" Dr Whale asked.

Alana showed him the apple turnover in a plastic bag, "He ate this. We think it's poisoned," Alana said.

Dr Whale continued to examine Henry, "His airway's clear," He looked at Alana, "Did he vomit? Any convulsions or disorientation?" Dr Whale asked.

"He took a bite of this and then he just collapsed! So run the tests for arsenic or bleach or Drano or whatever could have done this to him!" Alana said as she held up the turnover in the plastic bag.

"The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins. So whatever's going on," He took the turnover from Alana, "This is not the culprit!" Dr Whale said.

"Well, what else could it be?!" Alana asked.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out," Dr Whale said.

Alana sighed and walked to a nearby bed to try and calm down, "He's gonna be okay though, right?" Emma asked.

"Right now we just need to stabilise him, 'cause he's slipping away. Is there anything else that you two can remember, any little detail?" Dr Whale said.

"We already told you everything. Do something!" Emma said and walked over to Alana.

Alana looked at Henry's backpack then she emptied it on the bed as Dr Whale looked at them, "Look, I understand you two are frustrated, Miss Swan's. I do, but I need something to treat. Right now, there is no explanation. It's like..." Dr Whale said.

"...Like magic," The twins said and at the same time the twins picked up the storybook. The title Once Upon A Time glowed, and Henry's voice narrated as they saw images of Prince Charming and Delphinia taking baby Alana and Emma to the wardrobe and placing them inside.

"All the stories in this book really happy happened. You two should know more than anyone. Because you are both in this book," Henry said in their memory.

Regina walked in, "Where's my son?!" Regina asked.

"You did this," Alana said.

"No," Regina said.

Alana grabbed Regina by the arm and dragged her into a storage room and Emma followed after them. Emma's eyes widened when she saw Alana throwing Regina against a storage rack. Alana grabbed Regina by her collar and slammed her against a filing cabinet, pinning her against the cabinet.

"You did this!" Alana said.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop this! My son-," Regina said as she tried to push Alana off her.

"Is sick because of you! The apple turnover you gave us? He ate it!" Alana said.

"What?" Regina looked at the twins, "It was meant for you two!" Regina said.

"It's true isn't it?" Emma asked.

"What are you talking about?" Regina said.

"It's true, isn't it?! All of it!" Alana said.

"Yes," Regina said tearfully.

"We were leaving town, why couldn't you just leave things alone?" Alana asked.

"Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!" Regina said.

"He will never be anyone's unless you fix this. You wake him up!" Alana said.

"I can't!" Regina said.

"Don't you have magic?" Emma asked.

Regina shook her head, "That was the last of it. It was supposed to put you two to sleep!" Regina said as she pushed Alana backwards.

"What's it gonna do to him?" Alana asked.

"I don't know. Magic here is unpredictable," Regina said.

"So... So he could..." Alana said with a shaky voice and Emma grabbed her hand.

"Yes," Regina said with a shaky voice.

"So what do we do?" Emma asked.

"We need help. There two other people in town who knows about this. Knows about magic," Regina said.

"Mr Gold..." Emma said.

"Actually, he goes by Rumpelstiltskin... And his adopted daughter, Delphinia... You two know her by Amy Collins," Regina said.

Flashback

At the Dark Palace, the Evil Queen paced in a rage as the Huntsman walked into the room.

The Evil Queen looked at him, "Where is he? The prisoner!"  The Evil Queen asked.

"Escaped," The Huntsman said.

The Evil Queen blasted the Huntsman against the wall with her magic and she walked towards him, "A palace full of guards, and you let him escape?" She questioned.

"I did my best," The Huntsman said.

"You failed! And do you know what happens to people who fail me, Huntsman?" The Evil Queen questioned.

"I'll find him. You needn't worry. Leave him to me," The Huntsman said.

The Evil Queen turned to her mirror, waved her hand and an image of Prince Charming running along the beach, "That won't be necessary. He's mine," The Evil Queen said, she waved her hand using her magic to transport Prince Charming to the Infinite Forest.

Inside the Infinite Forest, Prince Charming looked around in confusion at the sudden change of location but he continued running until he came to a clearing.

"Lost, are we?" Rumpelstiltskin asked, behind him, he was wearing Prince Charming's previous cloak.

Prince Charming turned to see both Rumpelstiltskin and Delphinia, "We are you two doing here?" Prince Charming asked.

"We're just here to help," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Well, no need. I'll be fine," Prince Charming said.

"No, we don't think so. This is the Infinite Forest. There's no way out. Well, except... Our way," Delphinia said.

"I want nothing from you two," Prince Charming said.

"Not even this?" Rumpelstiltskin asked as he held up Prince Charming's mother's ring.

"My mother's ring... It was just..." Prince Charming checked his satchel, "How did you get it?!" Prince Charming asked.

"The same way I get everything I want... magic. The same magic allows me to do..." Rumpelstiltskin threw the right into the air and caught it, "This," Rumpelstiltskin said as the ring glowed gold.

"This ring is now enchanted. The closer you get to Snow White, the bright it will glow. Interested?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Prince Charming stepped towards him, "Give it to me," Prince Charming said.

"Ah! It's not something for nothing, dearie! Time to make a deal," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No! No more deals!" Prince Charming said as he drew his sword and attempted to attacked Rumpelstiltskin who easily dodged him then appeared behind him with a sword.

"Over here!" Rumpelstiltskin said, Prince Charming turned around and they both clashed swords briefly.

Rumpelstiltskin suddenly appeared behind Prince Charming again, "Persistent," Prince Charming turned around and the fight continued, "Had enough?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Never!" Prince Charming said.

Delphinia watched as the swordfight continued, Prince Charming scratched Rumplestiltskin's face and Rumplestiltskin, brushed his hand over the cut and healed it with his magic. 

The sword fight continued, Rumplestiltskin threw Prince Charming against a tree with his magic. Prince Charming rolled onto his back on the ground, he lost his grip on his sword, looked around for it then he saw Rumplestiltskin stood over him with his sword at the Prince's neck.

"Looking for this? So brave," Rumpelstiltskin said. 

"So gallant. So pointless. Bravery won't get out of this forest, dearie. Magic will. Trust me. This is a deal you want to make because we all want the same thing," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What's that?" Prince Charming asked.

"Why, you and your true love to be together, of course," Delphinia walked up and looked at him, "Hmm?" Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

Outside Granny's Diner, Mary Margaret walked towards her car when David approached her.

"Hey," David said.

"David," Mary Margaret said as she looked at him.

"I was wrong... About you, about me. About... Everything. I didn't believe in you, and I wish I had a good reason why... But it's like I keep making these wrong decisions, and I don't understand why they keep happening. You know, ever since I woke up from that coma, my life hasn't made a lick of sense. Except for you, and what I'm feeling... It's love, Mary Margaret," David said.

"David, why are you here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Because Kathryn put a down on an apartment in Boston. She's not gonna use it, but I am. Unless... You give me a reason to stay," David said.

"David. I can't," Mary Margaret said and she got into her car.

Flashback

Inside the Infinite Forest, Rumpelstiltskin was holding the True Love Potion that he made from Snow White's and Prince Charming's strands of hair.

"Behold. The most powerful magic of all... True love," Prince Charming reached for the potion but Rumpelstiltskin pulled it back, "Ah! Careful. This is all I have left of it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What do you know of true love?" Prince Charming asked.

"Well, not as much as you, perhaps, but not so little as you might think," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You? You love someone?" Prince Charming asked.

"Shocking isn't it?" Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin glanced at Delphinia who raised her brows and Rumpelstiltskin turned back to Prince Charming, "It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What happened?" Prince Charming asked.

"She died. That's the thing about true love, dearie. It can slip through your fingers," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It's the most powerful magic in the world, the only magic powerful enough to break any curse. It must be protected at all costs... And I haven't done a good job of that with mine," Delphinia said.

"I don't understand. What exactly is it you two want me to do?" Prince Charming asked.

"We want you to help us protect ut by putting my father's potion in a safe place for him... And doing better by you true love than I did by mine," Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin made a golden egg appear in his hand, he opened it and placed thee potion inside.

"And where is that?" Prince Charming asked.

"Why, inside the belly of a beast, of course!" Rumpelstiltskin said and tossed the egg over to Prince Charming.

"Why hide it?" Prince Charming asked.

"Let's just say... I'm saving it for a rainy day," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Prince Charming nodded and looked at Delphinia, "Enchantress..." She looked at him, "You say you didn't do good at protecting him, but... He helped me escape and he wanted you to know something... He's sorry but he meant every word," Prince Charming said.

"Every word?" Delphinia asked.

"Yes," Prince Charming said.

Delphinia smiled a little, "Good," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

At the pawnshop, Amy was looking at her wolf locket as Mr Gold was stood behind a counter when Alana, Emma and Regina walked in.

Mr Gold and Amy glanced at the twins, "Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the look of believers?" Mr Gold asked.

"We need your help," Emma said.

"Indeed, you do. It seems quite the tragic ailment had befallen our young friend," Mr Gold said.

Amy looked at Regina, "We told you magic comes with a price," Amy said.

"Henry shouldn't have to pay it," Regina said.

"No, you should, but alas, we are where we are," Amy said.

"Can you two help us?" Alana asked.

"Of course. True love, Miss Swan's, the only magic strong enough to transcend realms and break any curse. Luckily for you, we-," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Stop dragging me into your deals," Amy said.

"I happen to have bottled some," Mr Gold said.

"You did?" Regina asked.

"Oh yes. From strands of your parents' hair, I made the most powerful potion in all the realm. So powerful, that, when I created the Dark Curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment. Just a little safety valve," Mr Gold said.

"That's why we're the saviours, that's why we can break the curse," Alana said.

"Now you're getting it," Amy said.

"I don't care about breaking the curse. All I care about is saving Henry," Alana said.

"Understandable," Amy said.

"Which is why it's your lucky day. I didn't use all the potion. I saved some. For a rainy day," Mr Gold said with a smile.

"Well, it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?" Alana asked.

"Where it is, isn't the problem. Getting it is what should worry you two," Amy said.

"Enough riddles. Stop taking after your adoptive father. What do we do?" Regina asked.

"You do nothing, you've done enough damage," Amy looked at the twins, "It has to be the twins," Amy said.

"He's my son. It should be me," Regina said.

Amy looked at her, "All due respect, but it's Alana's son and Emma's nephew. And it has to be them," Amy pointed between the twins, "They are the product of the magic. They must be the ones to find it," Amy said.

"We can do it," Alana said.

"Don't trust them," Regina said.

"Oh, Regina... Regina, Regina, Regina... Shut up," Amy said.

"What choice do we have?" Emma asked Regina.

"That's right dearie. What choice do you have?" Mr Gold asked.

"It is your fault after all... Who was it that made Henry think he was crazy and he felt like he had to prove it by putting himself in danger?" Amy asked and Regina looked away.

"Where is this magic?" Alana asked.

"Tell me, Your Majesty, is our friend still in the basement?" Mr Gold asked.

Regina looked at him, "Oh, you twisted little imp. You hid it with her?" Regina said.

Amy chuckled, "With? Please... We're better than that," Amy said.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, to with her. In her. We knew you could resist bringing her over," Mr Gold said.

"Who is 'her'?" The twins asked.

"Someone you should be prepared for. Where you're both going, you're gonna need these," Mr Gold said and picked up a silver case as Amy picked up on and they opened them two reveal two swords.

"What are these?" Alana asked.

"Your father's blades," Amy said.

At Storybrooke General Hospital, Alana and Emma stood beside Henry who was still unconscious in his bed.

"Henry. You were right about the curse. We should have believed you. I'm so sorry," Alana said.

"I'm sorry too, Henry," Emma placed his storybook on the bedside, "For when you wake up," Emma said.

Alana and Emma held hand and they crossed the room to the exit as Regina walked in, "Say what you gotta say, you got ten minutes," Alana said.

"You both know where to meet?" Regina asked.

"Yeah. Don't be late," Alana said and the twins walked out.

Regina walked across the room to Henry's bedside, "I'm sorry," Regina said.

"Pity, isn't it? There's nothing harder than not knowing whether you'll ever see your child again," Jefferson said from the door.

"Jefferson now is not a good time," Regina said with tears in her eyes.

"For you. Well, for me," Jefferson walked up and stood the other side of the bed, "It's the perfect time. I'm here to collect. Where... Where is she... My daughter?" Jefferson asked.

"Emma and Alana were supposed to eat that apple, and she didn't. As far as I'm concerned, that makes our deal null and void," Regina said.

"I did what you asked, and you're going to screw me over again?" Jefferson questioned.

"Look at it however you want, Jefferson. The fact is, I'm done with you," Regina said.

"But I'm... I'm not done with you," Jefferson said.

"What are you going to do? Kill me? I know you want to, but I also know you can't," Regina said.

"Do you?" Jefferson asked.

"Yes. You don't have it in you. Now, if you excuse me, I have to save my son," Regina said.

At the Bed & Breakfast Inn, Alana and Emma walked up to August's room and Alana knocked on the room.

"August? Please open up. We know you're in there. Open the door," Alana said.

"I can't," August said from inside the door.

Alana forced the door open and the walked inside to see August laying in his back, his arms visibly wooden, his transformation back into a wooden puppet was nearly complete.

"Oh, my God," Emma said.

"No. What's happening to you?" Alana asked as they walked up to his bed.

"You two can see it now. You both believe," August said.

"Yeah, we do, but... H-How do we stop this?" Emma asked.

"Break the curse," August said.

"We'll do it we promise, but we gotta save Henry first and we need your help," Alana said.

"No, you don't," August said.

"Yeah, we do. This is all too much. W-We just... Talked to the Evil Queen, Enchantress and Rumpelstiltskin about a quest to find magic. We can't do it August, we can't. No normal person can," Emma said.

"Luckily for us, you two aren't normal. You both can save Henry. You can save all of..." August began to say but he was cut off as his transformation into a wooden finished.

"August?" Alana and Emma said as they sobbed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.3K 51
Astrid is the sister of Emma Swan making them both the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming. The sisters entered Storybooke on separate paths...
35.8K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...
64 3 1
Lilith swan a young independent sassy woman come across with her older sister Emma swan and Henry appeared and brought them to storybrooke where fair...
146K 5.1K 27
It's been about two years since Emma Swan broke the Evil Queen's Dark Curse. Everyone in Storybrooke has been transported back to the Enchanted Fores...