When I almost got assassinate...

By CatLover003

Nicky is a trained secret agent...... put undercover in the lamest History class on the planet. When what was... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6 [End]

Part 2

52 5 9
By CatLover003

The men in black suits were asking the teacher about me. All the teacher had to do was point me out to them and i knew that one of them would immediately pull out his gun and put a bullet in my brain. i had moments left.

I knew exactly what I had to do. The agency had provided me with a prototype of a gun that, when fired at someone would knock him out cold for a while. It was all for protecting myself, and, right now, it was the only weapon i had. But the gun itself was dismantled and in different places. I had to act fast.

I took the gun out from my thigh, where it had been strapped. I pulled the clips out from my sock and began putting it together under the table. I pulled the firing pin from my hair and put it in. The killer turned to me, his hand reaching for his gun. But i was faster. I turned the safety off and fired two shots, one at him and the other at his companion. The two contract killers dropped to the ground, unconscious.

My classroom exploded in a chorus of gasps. My friends stared at me in astonishment, like I had killed people. As i looked down on the two men laying on the floor, I knew what i had to do. I had to follow the protocol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
223K 6.5K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
73.6K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...