Part 6 [End]

The barrell of the gun pushed hard into my shoulder as the man holding it let out a nefarious laugh.

I reconginzed the voice instantly. It was.......him.

The man who wanted me dead.

How did he get on the chopper?

Before I could do anything; or even think properly, he fired two shots into James' chest, and, to my horror, my best friend and partner fell out of the chopper, dead.

"Nicole. I want an answer, Nicole." he said.

What?

"Nicole! Nicole! I want an answer to my question right now!" my history teacher shouted in my face. I realized I was back in my class room, with the whole class staring at me.

Oh God, no.

Not again.

I had fallen asleep in history class. Again.

All of that was a dream? Assassins, guns, that awesome helicopter jump and that hot agent James. All nothing but a day dream.

I was back to reality. I was no cool person. Im still the lamest person in class.

"Nicole, Im waiting." my teacher demanded.

As I stood there, scratching my head, searching every nook and corner of mt brain for an answer to a question I hadnt even heard, I was vainly, desperately, hoping a hot agent in a helicopter would come and rescue me from my situation.

++++++++++++

And thats how its based on a real life incident. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for your votes and please check out Home Safe Home for some no-nonsense action.