Alexa and Katie As Adults

By jaylenjames1234

Takes place right after where my last or left off. When Alexa and Katie are adults and they are still best fr... More

any better
talk
hospital visit
going back home
Katie's sick
i know
Memories
don't remind me
Oh my gosh
just Something There to Remind Me
Oh no!❗❗❗❗
MOM!
Katie..
I'm here
Oh man5
Oh boy...
Really?!
truth comes out
come back please...
don't Go
lonely
Dreaming???
Oh really freaking awesome
oh yeah
Help me
Help
Home
Not Sure
Birthday..and surprise
Oh man
Ugh
Party 🎉..And Karma
Valentine's Day
oh
forget about him
stay Calm
Don't go Dad
The truth part 1
the truth Part 2
worst day of my life
Depressed
take 2

Leila comes over

98 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

Today Layla came over to hang out And stay over which was pretty nice . Except here's the thing I've been stressed out all week I don't know what to do And I know Katie won't know what to do either . Alexia Has been doing good What year was great but Ava Has been stressing me out And I don't know how to get her to stop . Spencer and I have been trying to talk to her but it hasn't been working . When Layla came over today we had a blast We watched movies . I finally got to get my mind off of college for a few months which was perfect until I had to go back I'll tell you more about that later . Katie has been stressing out so much this week I don't know why I mean Layla came over but I don't know when she wouldn't be stressing out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.8K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...
Wars and Lies By Catmonk

General Fiction

866 55 23
The animals went crazy and humans turned on each other. Humans had to adapt to survive in the wild. Katie is a kind, smart and feisty seventeen year...
201K 4.2K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
77 4 14
Middle school is full of crazy obstacles-- especially for Alexa and Mary. They don't have any classes together (they've been best friends for 2 years...