my guy best friend-MP 🀎

By shdonttellmymom

you've been friends with the nj boys for a couple years and fall for your best friend mattia polibio along th... More

jersey boy live
truth or dare
group chat
CHICK-FIL-A
spam postπŸ™ˆ
sChoOl
who tried it?
sleep over at kairi's
info about "y/n"
ALES BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³
parents come home!
mattia askes out y/n!
you what?
talking?
READ THIS AFTER "sChOoL"!!
tiktokroom...
homecomig
first offical date...
the question
when did you start loving me?
celia comes to jersey
bowling and getting to know celia
what really happened (part2)
what really happened (part 3)
social bash day 1
hey guys

what really happended (part 1)

592 4 4
By shdonttellmymom

once me and celia got home i changed into some shorts and a oversized hoodie crying because of how mad i was.

i heard foot steps which was celia she made us ramen and wanted to help me with what i just happened.

"hi" she says smiling which makes me smile back.
"so first are you okay?"

she asked me which honestly made me realize no one actually asked me in a while

"yes, thank you for asking." i say as she nodded her head in response. "so tell me what happened with you two." she says getting comfortable.

Y/N'S FLASHBACK

it all started in 3rd grade. i was heading to my new classroom and nervous. all my friends were in separate classes or moved away.

i was one of the first people in class and met my teacher miss johnson. "oh hello you must be y/n!"

i nodded my head in response and showed me my desk to organize it. as i just finished i felt my fear go away.

until i noticed a young girl who was crying as she was new to jersey. her dad was trying to convince her to go as she finally gave in as she hugged her dad goodbye.

i looked and the name tag next to me and saw the name. "victoria marques". the little girl that was crying next to me sat downstairs and put her stuff in her desk.

i realized i wasn't the only one nervous in school.

at recess i saw the little sad girl sitting alone on a swing. there was an empty spot next to her so i decided to make a friend.

"hi i'm y/n, your the girl i sit next to in class." i smile at her. she gives me a smile in return. "yeah hi i'm vic" she said. and that's when we became friends.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"oh wow so you've known each other for awhile now" celia seems shocked.

"yeah but ever since i met ale everything changed". i say rubbing my forehead.

3RD GRADE FLASH BACK.

it was the first day back from spring break. we had a new seats.

vic was gone that day because she was sick but it was okay.

i sat on my desk and start talking to the students until a little boy sat next to me.

"hi i'm alejandro." he says. "hi i'm y/n" i smile at him.

ever since that day vic had started being jealous that i had another friend.

FRESHMAN YEAR

it was the first day of freshman year. i was on facetime with vic while doing light makeup look and talking about how crazy we are going into freshman year.

"are you going to walk to school ?" i ask vic finishing my make up. "no i'm going to get a ride from my mom." she says putting on her shoes

"oh okay" well i'll see you there i say grabbing my phone. "okay bye" she says smiling. i hang up and finish getting ready.

i post on instagram and walked to pvhs for the first time.

y/noffical

liked by mattiapolibio alejandrosario and 49k others
y/noffical: freshman year "yay" !!

view all 100 comments:
mattiapolibio: yerrr
reply^yerrr
alejandrosario:🤩
reply^lols
viccmarquess:ur so pretty 😍
reply^no u
tayyfigueroa:yess
reply^yup yup
kairicosentino:omg early asf
reply^hey pal
vallykpena: fine for what?
reply^oh hi :)
y/nsisbae:so pretty
reply^wow first fan page *follows back*
jennahablitz: so pretty
reply^hi gf👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
derektrendz:ok then vallyk
reply^lmao
therealslimedupmike:here bc of vallyk
reply^LOOL
alvaromero:dude you look so good
reply^ik bitch
alvaro^stfu
roshaun_diah:🖤
reply^heyy besty

(you're fit)

once i got to school i see make on his phone and went to sneak behind him. "boo!!" i jump on his back.

"HEY Y/N" he says hugging me "hi" i say hugging him back.

i haven't seen ale in a while because he was in costa rica for most of summer with his family.

me and alejandro have this we like each other but don't talk about it friendship.

but i knew vic liked him as well so i backed off a little bit.

i seen the other jersey boys walk in kai, alvaro, roshaun and robert. i gave them a hug and ale did their handshakes.

"is mattia with you guys?" i ask. "no he's been really distant since he's been fighting with jenna all summer." alvaro says laughing

mattia has been talking with jenna for a couple months now and they cannot get along i wonder what's wrong.

just as that question passes my mind the two walk in arguing.

"i can't do this anymore jenna!" mattia says chancing jenna who is walking fastly away from mattia.

"then don't, i'm moving to away in a couple months anyway." jenna shouted back.

"what's your problem" mattia says running his hands through his hair.

"I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE I LITERALLY CHEATED ON YOU." she says walking away from mattia.

mattia pauses and then finally comes up with a sentence. "fine then it's over" he says flipping her off

"whatever" she says walking to her friends. mattia showed no emotion to it because it really was like 4 months.

"uh hi mattia." i say hugging him as he hugs me back. "hey y/n." he says

then i eventually see vic. i haven't seen her for a while. as i turn around she runs up to me.

"vic!! my heart is complete!!" i say hugging her while spinning in a circle.

"dude i have crazy ass news." yeah? i say. she grabs my arm and pulls me to the girls restroom.

"yes?" i say confused. "okay so you know vallyk pena right?" she says

"yea?" i say confused "you know vallyk" she says
"mhm?"

"he likes you"

TBC...

A/N:
i decided to post this bc i missed it tbh... and also this is 1/2 parts and thank you all for 10 k ily
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🙄💍🥰🥵💘💕💓💖💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 4.7K 74
You moved to New Jersey and you meet Mattia, do you guys become best friends? Something more? πŸ™ˆπŸ’—
308K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
467K 7.9K 83
ENJOY IT πŸ˜™βœŒοΈ
261K 5K 44
❝ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πšœ 𝚠𝚊𝚒, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πš™πš˜πš’πšœπš˜πš—πš˜πšžπšœ; πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒ! ❞ ❝ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽπš•πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πš•οΏ½...