The secret Mystery No. 8 (dis...

By snowflakethehybrid

« Hanako x male ghost reader » Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they... More

τнiทgs τσ кทσω вєƒσrє rєα∂iทg
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 )
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 )
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ

1.5K 57 15
By snowflakethehybrid

Ren was on his boundary thinking of what happened yesterday everything he would close his eyes the only thing that pops in his mind is Hanako-Kun witch only make things worsen 'Why can't I keep him out of my mind...' he thought flushing more covering his face before he feels something nudge his side he peak through his finger to see the mokkes looking up at him, he sighs before putting down his arms down and grabbing one of the mokke and hugging them ' What is this feeling...' he put his hand on his heart that was beating even tho he was already dead.

'maybe I should go to Yashiro-chan if I remember she's in class at the moment' he thought before flying/ floating down the halls and avoiding Hanako from everything before he arrives at Yashiro's class who saw him widen her eyes she looks at Ren. "Ren what are you doing here" Nene whisper to him since no one could see him only she could "There a lot of things going in my mind now and I was wondering if I can be with you at the moment," Ren said shily this made Nene have an idea "is it...Hanako-kun" at the name of Hanako he feels his cheek get warmer "I-I Wh-what NO!" Ren suddenly screams luckily no one hears him but sadly for nene who almost called from her desk from Ren sudden shout.

"Yashiro do you have something to say?" her sensei asks students were looking at Nene weirdly "N-no I'm sorry..." Yashiro said sitting up while Ren gave her an apologizing face "sorry" he whispers to her "it ok sorry I said Hanako-Kun's name I thought he wouñd be in your mind"Yashiro whisper but she snickers from the red face of Ren.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

It was already club time and Ren was following Yashiro to the gardening club. He can't go see Hanako since his thoughts and feeling were a mess the moment 'Gardening class...' Ren thought seen the plants familiar as if something is missing but a sigh cath his attention turning to look it was Nene with a watering can on hand "That was so embarrassing..." Nene looks at Ren who looks down "but it ok Ren, it not your fault" Nene said making Ren sigh back at her and nod in understanding.

'after I meet Yashiro-chan and got to see Hanako-Kun again outside my boundary...I don't think anything good ever comes from it, I kind of feel bad for Yashiro already that she has to deal with us...' Ren thought looking at Nene look at the scales appearing on hr hand 'I wonder if I 'll ever be a normal human again...' she thought looking at her hand with scales 'don't be a pessimist Ren. You can't always avoid Hanakko-Kun anyway...so be positive good things come of it...I got to meet Yashiro and go out of my boundary more' he thought following closely to Yashiro.

But as he floats by her side the sudden recalled of what happen yesterday broke him again making him fluster again. Felling the warmness of his cheek again he covers them with his hands 'why. why. why' he thought looking up seen Yashiro looking at him and not only that she had a smirk knowing what was on her friend mind "so...I'm guessing I'm right is it...Hana-" she couldn't even finish when Ren covers her mouth with one of his hand while the other covering his mouth. Yashiro could clearly see the redden on this pale skin.

'ah! don't tell me! Ren is a tsundere....' Yashiro's eyes widen at the thought before collecting her thought "When I look at it that way, it all adds up...This and that and the other thing.' Yashiro thought remembering all the action Hanako has done with Ren, even calling Ren his dance and even trying to date him but Ren keeps rejecting him every single time, and not only that when Hanako mentions having (f/f) with him is like the only thing Ren won't decline.

'Aw is Ren really a tsundere like does romantic novels I have read before not only that Hanako seem to genuinely love him' Yashiro though feeling that Ren uncover her mouth before sighing and looking at the floor 'but Ren seems to conflict with his feeling for Hanako-Kun..' she thought looking at her ghost friend "Nene-chan what's up? You're making funny faces." someone behind Yashiro said catching her attention making her have an idea."Aoi!! Listen!!" Yashiro grabs her from the shoulder surprising her.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

"I think...that means he likes them Nene-chan!" Aoi said sparkle and flower surrounding "I knew it! You think so too!? my friend doesn't think so tho..." Yashiro said now what was happening well Yashiro told Aoi about Hanako behavior with Ren of course keeping the name anonymous while Ren tries to stop Yashiro from telling Aoi witch fail and now he was a flushing mess.

"If he kissed them outta nowhere, that's the only explanation!" Aoi commented "Not only that he would always tell them to get (f/f) together, when they get sad he's always there to make them smile and he would always try to go on a date with them," Yashiro said making Aoi more excited "aw that so cute What's he's like?" Aoi asks making Yashiro thought about them giving them a glance at Ren. ' I can't tell her that they are ghosts, so... ' Yashiro thought "well he would always try to go on a date with them, not only that he's very protective of them I could even say a bit clingy to them" Yashiro said while Ren was already dying even tho he's already dead.

"He definitely loves them and they would make a cute couple!" Aoi said smiling making Ren die more "You really think so I always tell my friend but they would always dodge the question or even me mentioning his name." Yashiro said giving a glance to Ren who was shaking his head from side to side "But...why don't you tell your friend to date him already and just try it out?" Aoi said looking at Yashiro's eyes "What!" Ren said but Aoi didn't hear her for he was a ghost. "you know it all about the experience and maybe as they date more he'll begging to like him more anyway, you should tell your friend to be emotionally prepared. at this rate they going, he's sure to confess soon!" Aoi said making Ren look at Yashiro's friend in shock.

Yashiro glance at Ren smirking "Don't worry I'll tell them but who know they probably already know" Ren swears he saw Yashiro wink at him "know that I think about it if they go to this school why not recommend that guy to confess to them under the confession tree?" Aoi said making Ren and Nene confuses "Confession tree?" they ask "yeah see?" Aoi walks to the window pointing to the tree outside "Over there, the confession tree, They say the god of romance grew that tree...and any couple who confesses their love under it will be bound together in love." Aoi explains "What a cliche..." Yashiro said while Ren was looking at the tree confuse 'Where did the tree come from I never heard about this confession tree before?' Ren thought looking at the tree.

Yashiro too confused about where did the tree come from " Loo! somebody's there!" Aoi point to the tree "No way!" Yashiro leans looking at the three there they saw Akane Aoi from class 1-A. Akane's hair and eyes are both reddish-brown. he wears the standard Kamome Academy high school uniform, with a vest over his shirt. he also wears a green and white Student Union armband over his left sleeve, which he keeps held in place with a safety pin and a pair of rectangular glasses. He was by the confession tree "Ao-chan. I..." he said wish made Yashiro turn to her friend confuse "Um...?"

"I love you! please go out with me!!!" he shouted hand stretches out "...oh. sure why no? whatever." it was Lemon Yamabuki who said from the same class. Lemon has yellow eyes and blond spiky hair, which he keeps up with a black headband with yellow circles. Instead of wearing the uniform, he wears a baseball shirt, saying "LEMON", with a picture of a lemon printed in front and on the two sleeves. He wears black pants, which he keeps cuffed, and black ankle socks. He also has earrings and wears two bracelets (red and green) on his right arm.

This only made the three-person who were looking at them confuse "Take this seriously" ignoring them Aoi turns to Yashiro "Guess he was practicing." Aoi said "Y-yeah..." Yashiro sweatdrop 'Popular girl...'. "Those two aside...Haven't you noticed all the new couples in our class?" Aoi whispers to Yashiro "Now that you mention it, yeah..." Yashiro said "Almost all of them are couples who successfully confessed their love under that tree!" Aoi said.

"and the boy to told me about earlier may ask your friend to meet them under that tree before you know it, Nene chan⁓" Aoi happily said while Ren shakes his head "O-oh n-no. He wouldn't...would he..?" Ren said turning around not wanting to look at Nene at the moment.

It was class time again and Yashiro was in class leaving Ren in the bathroom with Hanako "Hey, Ren." called Hanako making Ren turned to him "After school tomorrow...will you come to the giant tree in the practice garden with me?" said Hanako making Ren fluster at what happened yesterday with Yashiro and her purple hair friend " Y-you m-mean the confession tr...." Ren whisper "Oh, you know about it. That saves me the trouble of explaining!" Hanako walks closer to Ren making Ren nervous "So I'll see you there." Hanako whispers to Ren's ear before walking away leaving a very fluster Ren.'I must tell Yashiro about this...' He covers his mouth shock and a red blush on his cheek.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

The next day Ren was already panicking and floating around the halls looking for Yashiro "Yashiro, Yashiro! Where are- Yashiro!" Ren seeing her friend float to her but notice that she was consoling her friend "Aoi? What wrong?" Yashiro asks looking at her friend who was crying and tears were in her eyes "That..." she points at were a crow was gathering her finger shivering when pointing. Walking to the crowd Ren and Yashiro saw Akane and Lemon, Lemon was in Akane's arms. "What are you doing?" Yashiro asks deadpan while Aoi behind her keeps silent.

"Well, It's just...since he helped me practice confessing my love yesterday...I just couldn't get Yamabuki out of my head..." Akane said, "It was the same for me Aoi...so.." Lemon looks up at Akane "We decided to be a couple! " they both said making a heart shape hand with each other. "WH-WHAAAA!?".

"Akane-Kun...he said he loved me..." Aoi waver ignoring them as they keep complimenting each other and Yashiro looks at her friend "Did you like Akane-Kun, Aoi?" Yashiro asks "No. We grew up together But we're just friends. and I'd end up with a weird name if I married him, so I can't even date him I'd be Aoi Aoi..." Aoi said "But for him to run into Yamabuki-Kun's arms..." she said hand on her head ' She's conflicted...' Yashiro thought.

Ren who was watching them also look conflicted and before he knows it the class was already starting 'I guess I'll tell Yashiro-chan later.' was Ren thought before sighing and wait for the time to tell Yashiro.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

It was already after school and Yashiro meet up with Ren who told her about what Hanako said yesterday "AH! it already happening! it actually happening! so that why he told me to not clean today." Yashiro shakes Ren making the poor boy dizzy "I'm so happy for you" she finally stops shaking him making Ren stumble on his step "My little Ren-Kun is already growing up...." Ren look at her confuse and ignoring what she had to say next.

'It not like I like him...do I?' He thought feeling his heart thumping against his ribcage and his face getting hotter "Ah! What are you waiting for go! Hanako-Kun must be waiting for you!" Yashiro pushes Ren to continue walking down the garden path making Ren stumble before sigh looking one last time at Yashiro who waves back at him "Tell me everything alright" she shouted making Ren shutter for an answer but came with none.

Walking down the path and he came across the confession tree and there is Hanako looking to the distance 'I didn't even get advice from Yashiro-chan but she told me to be true about my feelings...' Ren looked at the floor before looking up at Hanako. Ren walks closer to the tree Hanako's back was turned to him meaning he didn't saw him or even heard him come in. Ren was already thinking about his decision 'No backing down Ren...' he thought before having the courage to call him.

"H-Hanko-Kun" Ren called making the said boy turn to him seeing Ren in a flustered state "You made it" Hanako happily said while Ren nod at his words "Well, I'll just get right to it." Hanako grabs him from the shoulder making Ren squeak from the sudden contact. Ren's heart was already beating and he could feel butterflies inside his stomach. 'W-wait..this is so sudden...' Ren thought as he could feel his cheek getting warmer "I love you, Ren! please go out with me" Hanako said loud and clearly with a determined face.

'T-this...w-what so different of this confection from the other he has done...'

'I don't want to hurt his feelings, I don't know what to say!'

' what should I do?! I never being confessed before!?'

'should I say Yes!? I have been ignoring my feelings all this time....'

Ren was already having a mental breakdown making Hanako confuse "Ren? What are you doing? hurry up and turn me down!" Hanako whisper "w-what?" confused Ren asks "Say "I'm sorry." " Hanako said only making Ren more confuse "What?" Ren asks again "Hurry!!" Hanako snap surprising Ren making his step back and tears were forming in his eyes "I....I-I'm sorry!?" Ren said hands clutching on his chest.

"Oh my...we can't have that. If someone confesses their love to you it's only logical to accept." a voice echoed around them catching their attention it was from the confession tree "W-what..?" Ren looks up at the tree while Hanako had his harm extended in front of him protecting him "It is love that leads people to happiness. and you would refuse it? preposterous." the tree said and on the tree trunk a face resurfaces "I will assist you in your search for true happiness." the tree look at Ren making his shutter.

"W-what that? it's s-scary..." Ren said making the tree angry "How rude!" tree branches expected going to Ren but before they could harm him a speed appeared around him "Wha-!?" surprising the tree and Ren "That's a protection spell!" the tree said Ren look at the mark on his cheek where Hanako had kissed yesterday. "There you are Kodama" Hanako hakujoudai floats to his side "It's a good thing Ren agreed to help me" Hanako holds Ren close to him "...since You're a supernatural who only appears in front of couples." he points his knife at Kodama.

'So it was a lie...just to lure another supernatural. I'm glad it not a real confession...but why does it hurt and make me sad that it, not a real confession' Ren thought clutching his hand "School mystery...I have nothing worthy of chastisement! I am merely trying to make everyone happy-" Kodama shouted and Hanako runs to Kodama knife in hand "and that...is exactly what people call "meddling"!!" Hanako slashes Kodama in half making him scream in pain as swirls appeared and the tree begins to shrink.

Walking closer to the tree they look down "It's a lot smaller now..." Hanako said looking at the crying tree that looks like broccoli "How dare you reduce me to this...do you know how long it took me to save up all that power from the students' rumors?" cried Kodama. "It okay to help people find love, but you took it too far." Hanako said hand on his back "H-Hanako-Kun what is this...?" Ren asks quietly. "A Kodama. a supernatural tree. apparently, if someone confessed their love underneath it, it would forcibly graft blossoms of love into both people and make them into a couple. you notice all the weird couples gripping up in the school lately, didn't you?" Hanako explains "oh.." Ren remembers that weird couple when Yashiro was there and her crying purple-headed friend, he looks at the floor before turning his back to Hanako.

"Well now, what should we come up with for Yashiro to spread? We also have to come up for the Misaki stairs too?" asks Hanako but didn't hear an answer "Ren?" Hanako looks up from Kodama to Ren who had his back turned to him "Ren?" He stands up and walks to him "oh, I get it! You're disappointed because it wasn't a real love confession. my my Ren It didn't know yo-" Hanako joked giggling at him but when he touched his shoulder he saw a heartbreaking sigh.

Ren tears falling down his cheek crying and on his eyes, Hanako could see how heartbroken he was "Ren.." Hanako whisper but then Ren headbutted him "I HATE YOU HANAKO-KUN!" scream Ren, Hanako held his head "R-Ren!?" Hanako look at Ren "I-I'm so confused. I'm embarrassed...I feel so stupid that I could trust you! Why did you do this!?" Ren shouted hand covering his eyes "I-I'm sorry, The Kodama tree will only appear around couples that why I ask you!" Ren moves closer to Ren only for him to back away. "T-Then w-why didn't you asks Yashiro-chan she's our assistant you know?! instead of playing with my feelings!" Ren sobs making Hanako quilty, he got it all wrong...

"Ren..." Hanako moves to him only for Ren to slap him "R-REN!? I-'m sorry.." Hanako held his cheek looking at Ren surprised who look at Hanako before turning away "I-I'm going to my boundary a-and don't you dare go there!" Ren said walking away "WAIT!" Hanko grabs his wrist stopping Ren who turns to look at him "I'm sorry" Hanko grabs his hat off holding it to his chest making Ren feel nostalgic "I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry..." Hanako turns to look away.

'When Hanako-Kun took off his hat...He looks like the same boy as before when we were alive...That when I also realized...I keep saying he's just my friend...when in reality I don't even know what we are...are we just friends...I remember the time when I would always be the one tending his wounds, protect him from others, and...'

"The reason I didn't ask Yashiro is that she isn't you. You know that I would only confess to you only my feeling for you are genuine and true" Hanako said bring Ren to a hug "Stay here until you're done crying alright...(y/n)....?" Hanako said hugging Ren "...okay." Ren puts his head on Hanako's shoulder.

'Now I notice...I was ignoring my own feelings. I didn't want to admit it because I was scared of loving someone again...when I notice Hanako isn't like that...when I would reject him every time now I notice I do love him...which is why I stay here waiting and accept to help him, to support him through everything just like he did when we were alive...I just thought we were friends and I just notice...I do love him ever since he helped me that day...'

𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 « 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵 »

"He really did that!" Yashiro screams after Ren had stopped crying they both stay there for a long time Hanako consoling him and the next day Yashiro told Ren to tell him what happens well after school since most of the students were already going home. Yashiro was disappointed that it wasn't a real confession and when she heard what Ren told her she looks at Hanako angrily and Hanako only sheepily scratch his head. "Yeah..." Ren looked at the bathroom floor "maybe I should also punch you because you hurt Ren's feelings and make me hope for I thought you two were getting together" Yashiro huff witch Hanako shakes his head "N-no p-please don't. Help me, Ren!" Hanako hides behind Ren while Yashiro looks angry, Ren sigh but at least everything works out...

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hello everyone I'm active again so I have created a discarded server this one will last here some things that the server will have, You can interact with the author while she writes or if your feeling confident enough you can talk to the author, you can help and give your idea, of course, me tagging you guys for your great idea, spoilers for chapter and new books to come. behind the scene and you can even request some books to read and the author too from a wonderful author. The server is all about my books so you can ask from any of my books. so if you wish and like you can join here: discord.gg/mSqZbXb7qc

if it doesn't work go to my profile conversation and there you will see it also with more info of this server.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 11
『 I'll always love you, but I know you won't 』 (Under Hiatus, Slow Updates) Amane Yugi a student in Kamone Gakuen, Best friends with Nene Yashiro, a...
12.4K 405 25
hanako-kun has gotten a new assistant forty years after nene's graduation! nene left the school after a tragic event. apart from that, the new assist...
89.4K 3.8K 88
――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted and meeting the ghost of her dreams start...
399 49 38
This is the After School Hanako-Kun fanfic Halloween special. Plot; Kamome Gakuen Academy is having a Halloween party after school on the Halloween d...