I L U Only Ae!!! ❤ ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

Hello cuties 🥰🥰 ....this is my first story .... Ae and Pete have known each other since childhood...they ar... More

chapter 1 : change in pete
chapter 2 : pain ....
chapter 3 : drunk ....
chapter 4 : hurt ...
chapter 5: for ae....
chapter 6 : me??
chapter 7 : childhood..
chapter 8 : for you.
chapter 9: Ae's embrace
chapter 10:my friend
chapter 11: sulky cutie
chapter 12: for you.
chapter 13:dream or real
chapter 14: liking
chapter 15:pain
chapter 16: forgive
chapter 17: rose day
chapter 18: proposal
chapter 19: boyfriend
chapter 20:possessiveness
chapter 21: gift
chapter 22: apple!!
chapter 24: alex..!!
chapter 25: dont leave
chapter 26: sweetness
chapter 27 : parents
chapter 28: forever
chapter 29 : don't lie
chapter 30 : your smile
chapter 31: ae!!
chapter 32 : i love you
chapter 33: party
chapter 34 : who's that??
chapter 35 : don't go
chapter 36 : pete!!!
chapter 37 : memories..
chapter 38 : present..
chapter 39 : look at me....
chapter 40 : you are trapped....
chapter 41: marriage...
chapter 42: no....
chapter 43 : new love...
next storyy...
part 2 ???
new story cover
where is my pete ?? part -2

chapter 23: waiting

491 26 4
By ChikkiMugala

Pete pov :

I am busy lately. I am not getting time to spend with ae. He is waiting like a tiger to attack on me. I got a new case to handle. My senior detective assigned me to catch the culprit. He handed me the cctv footage. I should catch the culprit. The culprit stabbed someone and murdered them. It's already late night. I was sitting on my bed and watching the cctv footage focused. Ae came beside me and leaned to head board. Ae was checking on me.

Ae waited and waited patiently. He came near to me. Hugged me and started kissing my cheek. He gently turned my face to him and started kissing on lips. His kisses got hotter. He trailed down his kisses to my neck. I was melting in his kisses. I should stop him, I don't want to stop but I got a work to do.

" A.. Ae.....wait for.. Two minutes naa khab...... " I said to him while resisting him. He stopped kissing me and looked at me. " I can't wait pete... I miss you so much... " He said and started kissing me again. " I... I know khab... B.. But.. Wait for two minutes.... " I said to him again with inch of hope. " Why...." He asked without stopping kissing me.

" I .. I have work naa khub... " I said while losing myself in his kisses.

" Do it later...... I want you now.... " He said while breathing heavily.

" Then..... Help me.. Naa khub... I can finish it faster... Hmm.... " I said. He looked at me. "What help.. " He asked. "I have to find the culprit...in this footage... Will you help me.. " I asked while showing footage to him.

He sat straight and looked at the footage. " This one... " He said. I nodded. " Let's find it fast....because I can't wait so long.... " He said with an evil smirk. Ae and me were focused in the footage. He sighed. " What happened khab ae..... " I asked him. " This video is edited Pete... Someone professional did it... We can't find the culprit... " He said.

" How did you find it khab ae.... " I asked him curiously. " Well... See here... In 3:45 sec.. This person is standing here... ( I nodded).... But in 3:46 sec... The person is not there any more. Where did he went in one sec.... " He explained. " You are right khab ae.... Then....you are saying that...... " I said .

" Yes.... This video is hacked.. " He said casually. " What are you saying khab ae..... " I asked him.

" If you want to find the culprit... I can find him for you..... " He added. " Really.. Khab.... How... " I asked him in excitement. " It's simple Pete..... Go and get my laptop.... " He ordered me. " Khab... " I said and bought his laptop.

" I will just hack the another cctv which is on the other side of road which is seen in this footage... " He smiled and started working in his laptop. He is typing so fast and a large number of codes are appearing in his screen. " Pete.... Say me the road no.... " He asked me while typing. " I checked the road no and said to him. " It's no 5 ... Khub ". He smirked. " Now..... In 5 sec we will get the video....... Which day.... " He asked. " Yesterday khab.... " I said. He searched for files which shown automatically on his screen. He clicked one of them and showed it to me. " Here.... This is it... " He said to me with a victory smile.

I looked into the video.. It's the same road and same time but with different angle.... I checked the previous footage and this footage , only one person was no there in the previous footage... Yes.... He is the culprit... I found him at last.

" Yayy..... Thank you khab ae.... " I shouted in joy and hugged him.

" Are you happy now..... " Ae asked me while hugging me back. " Thank you naa khab.... " I said to him. He parted and closed  his laptop. " Here.... Put it back in my hacking bag and put yours away too... Come soon.. Babe.. I can't wait... " He said while the beast inside him is coming out. I kept his laptop in his bag and mine on the working desk. I went back to bed.

  Ae immediately pulled me into down to bed and climbed on me with in a second. I am dead for tonight I think. He smirked and started kissing me and sucking my neck. I held his hair tightly with my hand while other touching his back..... He started undressing me and I am naked without me knowing. " Pete... Turn around.... " He ordered me. I like his dominance. I turned around while my chest touching the mattress.

    He licked, kissed and bit every inch of my back. He lifted my ass in the air making me kneel in front of him. He entered me within less time. I was a moaning mess all the time. After some deep thrusts we both came. I fell to the mattress and ae fell on  my back. We both were catching breathes. Oh.. God I can sleep now.... He finished it fast this time.
     He got up after sometime and removed the condemn and thrown it. My mind blown when I saw ae ripping new condemn packet with his teeth. Wait.... He is not over yet..... He climbed the bed again and immediately turned me on my back touching the mattress. He lifted me and made me sit on his lap.

    He was hugging me and kissing my chest. I was hugging his neck and my hand tightly holding his hair. My legs were hugging his waist... He entered me without a sign. I lifted my head back in sudden and sharp pain.

   The night ended with three rounds.... Ae was satisfied with three rounds....  He Cleaned me up and we went to sleep. He drove the hell out of me... I shouldn't make him wait next time... Who knows when will this tiger stop next time.... He hugged me from back and snuggled me.....

Next morning....

Ae pov :

     I woke up and looked at Pete... He was still hugging me and snoring cutely... I kissed the angel in front of me. He is still sleeping.

" Wake up my angel.. Or you will be late... " I whispered to him.

He hugged me tighter. " Wake up babe... " I said to him again while caressing his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly. His body moved a bit and his face showed me the pain. " Are you okay?..... " I asked him.

Pete - aeeeee~~~ ( he whined)

Ae - what happened are you okay.......

Pete - how can you ask shamelessly khab... You know what you did... Of course my back hurts...( he complained)..

Ae - can you walk... Take a day off if you can't... Iam worried.

He looked at me with those cute little angry eyes and with a pout.

Ae - say something... What's with that face.... Are you okay..

Pete - stop asking khab ae~~~

Ae - let's go take a bath...

Pete - I can't khab.... I can't move my body... It hurts... Aww...

Ae - don't move.... Don't move... I will pick you up....

I think he is in so much pain. I should have controlled myself.
I got of from the bed. I went to bathroom and arranged luke warm water in bath tub. I went to Pete and picked him up slowly. He smiled. I placed him in bath tub. I sat behind his back. I placed him to my chest. He placed his head on my shoulder.

    I washed his hair. I rubbed his back slowly.

Ae - are you okay now Pete.....

Pete - yes khab.... Relaxed a bit..

I turned his face to mine and kissed his lips... " I love you Pete." He smiled from ear to ear " Me to khab... " He replied with a peck on my cheek. " I love you so much Pete.... You are my life.... " I said to him. " You are mine too khab ae...( he held my hands).. Don't leave me... " He said.

" Never... " I said and hugged his back.

  I bathed him. He can walk now slowly. I dropped him in his department. I went to mine.

Park pov :

     The only person who loves me is Alex. He changed me. I changed my behaviour and I stopped doing bad things. I didn't find a reason to hurt others when I got someone to love me. I didn't see him until now, I don't know his face, what he does or anything. I still love him. I am waiting for to see him, meet him, tell him" I love you". He only sent letters until now. He never showed up personally. I daily wait for his letters. I am addicted to his letters.

    I tried to investigate, but I didn't get any response. He only said he liked me until now. He and his letters became the part of my life. I never went to sleep without reading his letter.

  I received a letter today. Of course it's from my Alex. I sat on the sofa and opened the letter. There is an another letter in that. I placed that on the table and started reading the letter.

In the letter....

To

P park...

        Good morning P, had your breakfast. Well, yesterday I saw you eating pork... So I made myself some pork for breakfast. All these years I have been following you P. I want to say something to you which I didn't said it  till now. I love you P..... I love you so much.. I didn't had the courage to show myself in front of you... I had a fear, what if you don't love me back... But I can't wait anymore P.. I love you.. I will wait for the answer tomorrow at AMB theatre.... If you love me back just come to the movie theater I will meet you there... If you don't love me.... Don't come to theatre I will understand.... I am sending you my photos to you for the first time... You didn't see me right.... Once again I love you P... Hope you will come to theatre tomorrow.....

Your loving

Alex.

End of the letter....

     My eyes got watery while reading the letter... He loves me.. I love you too... My Alex... I will definitely come to theatre tomorrow... He sent his photos. I am so excited. My heart was beating fast and I am sweating all over.. My hands were shaking with nervous.... I picked up the letter from the table, opened it.... My heart skipped a beat... He is so handsome.. How can I not love you nong... I already loved you without seeing you all these years. After seeing your photo I can't wait till tomorrow..

  There is an another photo in there. I picked it up.... He is so handsome.. I love you Alex.... I love you even more now... Muah.. I kissed the photo...

  I didn't stop looking at the photo... I am blushing so hard... I didn't think that there will be someone who can make me blush too....

     I will meet him tomorrow, of course I should look good, I went to shopping in my BMW car. I bought the wedding rings too... When I meet him I will just ask him to get married... I bought the dress for him too.... He will look good in this dress... I laughed to myself and went to my home. I started day dreaming and checked the clock every minute to pass.... I waited for him 14 years... Why is it so hard for 24 hours. Hope the day pass soon.. I can't wait to see you my love...i said while looking at the photo.

Meanwhile...

Pete pov :

     I was in library studying, my class cancelled. Ae called me. I lifted.

Ae - hello pete...

Pete - khab ae...

Ae - are you free tomorrow...

Pete - yes khab I am free..what is it khab..

Ae - I am with apple now.. She wanted to watch a movie. Let's take her tomorrow okay...

Pete - khab ae....book the tickets...

Ae - okay then.. Byee..

Pete - see you khab...

   Apple wanted to watch a movie.. I can spend my time with ae too... I am so excited...

How's the chapter....

Comment me your thoughts..

I will upload new chapter soon...

Your author..

Shivani ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2.3K 30
"I love you" "don't" This is just a fan fiction and the characters belong to bittersweet Story cover credit to @m00nxsvn Thank you so much 💖
1.9K 78 4
zee and nunew gotten in a fight and nunew wants to break up but zee would do anything to not break them apart
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.1K 760 6
" Home is where the heart is ... " 🦋❤️