YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

THE LISA HERSELF

1K 54 13
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

DDAY

Early in the morning the household is already busy, cleaning,  preparing wiping cleaned spot. The wedding will be on sunset time which jisoo preferred.

Lisa also is awake already, she already knows what to do and kwangsoo prepared her what she needs.

Jisoo also woke up, check the kitchen first before the doctor check her state, after she went outside for some fresh air, since seulgi is in the shower already, jinhyuk is alert he greeted jisoo and, speak on his device.

" All eyes, and alert" jinhyuk said his eye is like a hawk, the maid is quietly cleaning and preparing there breakfast.

" Unnie" lisa saw jisoo and approach her, then hold her hand to take a seat on nearby garden, and then she asked for tea and hot choco which kwangsoo prepared.

" Unnie I love you" lisa said and jisoo hugged her,

" Can i have my dance with you now?" Jisoo asked and lisa stand up and take a bow infront of her unnie like a gentleman and offer her hand that makes jisoo giggle.

They sway lightly, there humming a waltz classic tuned.

" Your perfect already before but now I don't know what to say"' jisoo caressing Lisa's no scar face, lisa kiss her cheek.

" Unnie I'm not here now if it's not because of you, thank you for everything unnie, I'm happy for you and I love you, even your married no one can separate us" lisa said which jisoo nod in agreeing.

" Of course my baby, no one so I will still scold you for being naughty and stubborn" jisoo sternly said just earned a laugh from lisa.

" Unnie, then I will be more annoying cause I love attention from you" lisa said and hugged jisoo still there swaying

" Someday when you decide to get married I should be the one to know first ok?" Jisoo asked and lisa nod, and she blush.

" Unnie I'm still young maybe five years from now, when at least I finish my goal for myself" lisa stated which jisoo look at her.

" Unnie don't look at me like that, I will make you proud, believe me unnie i will be better more for myself and you and to all our love ones who supported me and love me unconditionally" lisa said makes jisoo shed in tears.

" Your growing already baby, please take it easy ok, I'm here for you always"  jisoo told her and realized something lisa is maturing and she needs to ready herself just in case lisa asked permission to her.

" I'm still your baby unnie right?" Lisa sweetly said maybe some change but for lisa jisoo still stay the same, jisoo pinch her nose

" Of course always, I want to see you first when you get dress in your lady suit ok?" Jisoo request.

" Of course unnie and I want to be first to saw you in your gown than bear" lisa said makes jisoo shook her head lisa is competing in seulgi but in good way.

" Sure just don't tell seulgi" jisoo laugh and there dance finish when lisa twirl her and bend her for a final show, they both crack up on there silly act, seulgi saw it and joohyun they both are in tears looking at them.

" This two is so precious so joohyun whatever happens always choose them please include jennie too no matter what" seulgi said and she shook her head to get a grip before she approach her bride to be.

" Honey, lisa lets get breakfast" seulgi kiss her cheek then lisa push her face lightly.

" Yah she's not your wife yet, don't kiss her" lisa pout they laughed to her.

" Ok ok my bad, so let's go my fiance" seulgi offer her arms to them and they both cling to her happily. They saw joohyun smiling to them then lisa detach herself to run where joohyun is.

" Lisa is in good mood that's good" seulgi said and jisoo nod in her.

" Yes and she's so beautiful, just like what i see more even the scar is still there" jisoo said seulgi nod, but her eyes is looking everywhere like a hawk.

The manoban is there waiting in dining, mr. MANoban knows what to do already, mrs MANoban is so nervous that jieun gave her medicine to calm her. They are all complete on the dining for full course breakfast early celebration, they all act normal.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD"

everyone said just like before the chatting is present, spending it with each other like it was there last like what seulgi thought shes attentive to jennie lisa and of course the love of her life.

" Eat well everyone, and thank you for everything" seulgi said and she look everyone in the eyes jieun is about to cry but she restraining herself by pinching her tight.

" Seulgi sit down eat also stop that were family so no need for that" mr. MANoban said and she nod they eat happily, jisoo shows her excitement lisa can't help but to pretend and praying this day will be end in without harm.

OUTSIDE

" Just in few hours this will be over, shinrok thank you for your service, I'm not that cruel after all I spare your life your still young remember always and learn on my ways" wu said and shinrok nod with his narrow eye.

" The vehicle is ready, it's part of there service for the wedding, the motor wheelchair also is there" shinrok said and wu hummed and drink his liquor in a morning.

" One click then boooom hahahahaahahahhahaha" wu laugh in his muffled voice his totally gone insane there's no emotion at all his not even afraid to die.

12NN

They already finish lunch, everyone is busy on there own, jennie and jieun is assigned to be with jisoo, seulgi is with lisa and chaeyoung, joohyun on the other hand with seungri and the rascal is getting ready  the set.

Lisa is playing on her laptop just chilling on the bed, seulgi and chaeyoung do the same but in different way cause ethey are checking cctv and stuff. They are even chatting with each other.

Lisa received a message, its for jennie but she can recieve it, she frown and gritted her teeth.

" Will see about that" lisa thought and she deleted the message before jennie can read it on her phone, she send as she's the fake father saying that they will see each other on different date so that jennie won't sneak, even if jennie sneak lisa will know it

" Seul can I have chocolate now" lisa request she want seulgi out, cause she have something to do with chaeyoung.

" Ok I get you just one ok, your unnie hide it to everyone and you, you take too much sugar you can see it on your test" seulgi scold her cause lisa last test her sugar in take is higher she will develop other illness, lisa pout and nod.

' haisst it's my foooooood can't live without it" lisa dramatically said make them laugh on her, seulgi get out and go to the kitchen, when seulgi close the door.

" We need to talk chaeyoung, this is important" lisa said in her serious voice which is very rare for chaeyoung to hear makes her frown in confusion.

" Let me talk first before seulgi came back this is urgent, listen carefully" lisa narrate everything she know even in italy how she do it, and now she have task for chaeyoung to do, chaeyoung processing everything.

" That's what I need you to do, two hours before the wedding I need you to do it, and don't drink anything later" lisa finish and she waits for chaeyoung.

" Lisa I don't know what to say, are you sure about this?" Chaeyoung asked she can see how accurate lisa on her plan.

" Yes, we will talk about this soon we finish this first, just don't drink anything later" lisa said when seulgi came in.

" I hear drink, are you planning to get drunk later chaeyoung?" Seulgi asked as she gave lisa her chocolate then lisa back for being lisa but chaeyoungs heart can't calm because of everything.

" Yeah after you know to celebrate" chaeyoung awkwardly laugh and lisa laugh with her.

" Just not lisa ok, I will go to jisoo now before anything else"seulgi said and they nod seulgi again leave and chaeyoung get closer to lisa.

" Calm down chaeyoung, help me with this, I'm with kwang soo the less people involved the more precise this will be execute, just do as I say I'll handle this I'm lisa I'm ok" lisa said with a smirk her eyes determine and chaeyoung can't do anything, she think everything and they plan, so she nod.

" Ok I will" chaeyoung said makes lisa hugged her.

" I'm doing this for everyone chaeyoungaa, I promise you I'll will do this fast" lisa said and calm chaeyoung.

JISOO ROOM

" Unnie, let start your make,up" jennie said eventhough today should be celebrated, but she knows something will happen shes just praying and all.l, even jieun is calming herself hoping this is just all dream, after the event chaeyoung still looking who's the person in restroom that time, and coincidence happen the cctv on that area is in maintenance.

" Its too early jennie, beside I don't wear make up, just powder and lipstick I'm fine' jisoo said though even she don't wear she's looking ethereal already and the glow on her face is back since she's better now.

" Your right unnie, but at least common" jennie said and pull out her suitcase of make up, not to forget shes a model so she knows so well what to do.

" Jieun why so silent are you nervous than me?" Jisoo said she giggle bon jieun face who seem going to passed out anytime soon.

" Yah, it's normal you know, haist common want to shower again too" jieun said just to dismiss the topic, jisoo nod just not to pissed the dinosaur.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

" Lets go now" jisoo said as she read a message from seulgi that everyone is in dining area as lisa wants to say something before the wedding, it's a hour and half away before it started, jisoo is in her robe.

They all went in and jisoo look around everyone is there, aside from the manoban couple, even mrs. Lee and Aunt miran, jinhyuk and seungri is just in the corner outside vtge room.

They all seated and lisa is in the center, they wait for her to speak.

" Ok now everyone is here, I would like to say that thank you all, to unnie specially to joohyun to jennie to seulgi to my jiuen unnie everyone, it's weird to talk in front cause it's not so me ,but I just want to say this thank you and I love you all" lisa said and they all melted in her simple words, even though it's not much but they can feel here sincerity. Jisoo hugged and kiss her then kwang went inside with drinks.

"Lets all have a toast, it's not alcohol cause I'm Not allowed, for unnie jisoo and seulgi" lisa raise her glass, and they all do the same, she eye chaeyoung and she remember what lisa said.

They all chugged it down, everyone drink, everyone is congratulating the couple, in few minutes everyone went in silent, they all feel dizzy, they try to shake it but it's the same before jisoo went fell lisa catch her and wrapped her on coat, the sleeping chemical already kick on her system.

" Why lisa" seulgi asked and she still have voice, then lisa went to her.

" Take care of them seulgi, I will finish this fight" lisa said before seulgi meet the darkness. When everyone is sleep.

" Jinhyuk, seungri" lisa call when they get inside they where about to call back up, but chaeyoung told them no.

" Listen carefully jinhyuk, instruct every guard that carry them all in th garden, back on the storage room there's a bus covered on a tent, bring them all there comfortably, seungri and kwangsoo will drive them all away to this area, jinhyuk and chaeyoung stay here we have guest to welcome his coming" lisa said

" Master what's happening" seungri asked chaeyoung.

" Just do what she said, lets move , change of plan, kwang soo move now" chaeyoung said she's nervous,   jinhyuk came back with guards individually for them to carry all.

" Careful with and my unnie", lisa said she kiss jisoo forehead, chaeyoung nod to lisa as she set the first plan with all actor to walk in the aisle, guards carrying mannequin on the setup chairs, the manoban couple is in there room not knowing anything.

They all move faster, as lisa just sit there in close eyes, then kwang soo speak in his device.

" Lisa they all transferred" kwangsoo

" Lock them, tell seungri to comback here, those what I said to you" lisa said and kwangsoo drop the call.

" All set" chaeyoung said.

" ITS SHOWTIME" Lisa smirk

__________
Cont

And cut, next one is complicated cause it's multiple scene so I need to write it more. Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...
101K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
13.5K 203 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²
Sick By nini

Fanfiction

171K 3.7K 58
A story between life and death.