Arabella Black and Amelia Bar...

By amy_fiction

What if there were more we're people added to the famous Harry Potter franchise. Amelia Barnes and Austin Bar... More

Sebastian Black / Austin Barnes
Claire Weasley / Lily Isacs
Danielle Abott / olivia Masons
Intro
MUM PLEASE
We got in ?
Meeting the cast

Arabella Black / Amelia Barens

32 2 2
By amy_fiction

Hi so this is just some facts about the character Arabella and Amelia there same person . Oh and this is about the cast not the books

Arabella / Amelia first year

Amelia /Arabella 2nd year ( pretend it's blonde )

Amelia / Arabella 3rd year

Amelia / Arabella 4th year

Amelia / Arabella 5th year ( yess glow up time )

Amelia/ Arabella 6th year

Amelia / Arabella 7th year 1

Amelia / Arabella 7th year 2

Post hogwarts / or not ;)

Little Summery of Arabella Black

Arabella is the popular girl at hogwarts but in the first part of the 1st movie she"ll be really mean to the golden trio but what hogwarts doesn't now is that she's just broken. Her mom " died " and her dad you now . She will soon find her best friends Claire Weasley and Danielle Abbot . She is ending up with Claire Weasley ( so many cute sceans in my head )

Little Summery of Amelia Barnes

Amelia Barnes is the younger twin of Austin Barnes . She and her brother Austin play the blacks in the Harry Potter movies . She gets shipped with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson  etc. she will be the most successful, famous person on the world and Harry Potter. She's gonna be in LOTS of movies . Her moms name is Amora Barnes ( played by Elle fanning ) and she has a younger baby sister Amanda ( played by baby Mia telereco )
.

Ok I'm down do you guys like the character so far and if it's ok please like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
80.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...