What if {ereri}

By emoBoIgeekXD

What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alt... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

35

1.4K 54 49
By emoBoIgeekXD

~~LEVI~~
As soon as bertholdt Titan fell.

It was like an explosion of wind, coming at us.

All the trees from a distance would have been blown away.

And all the soldiers, were blown away as far away from eren.

I looked up at what was happening.

Reiner was about to, bite off erens nape.

I saw bertholdt come out of his Titan holding Ymir.

Eren was now in Reiners mouth and somehow bertholdt got 3DM gear, and hocked onto Reiner.

And they ran taking eren with them.

No.

Eren.

I felt my hands shake.

"Eren!" I screamed.

Nothing was happening.

I was about to run after them.

But I was held back by someone.

I looked behind me.

Armin.

"Let me go." I mumbled to him.

"If you run after them, your just being an idiot your smarter than that right." Armin said.

I stopped struggling.

I walked back over to armin and mikasa.

And soon that day we were taken back on top of the wall. Where the people who were injured are.

I sat on the wall by myself.

I had my knees to my chest hugging my knees.

"Unbelievable." I heard.

I looked to see hannes.

He was talking about everyone who got injured.

"What a disaster. Luckily we were above so we got away unscathed. Everyone underneath got blasted by steam and wind. There's nothing they could do. How's mikasa doing?" He asked.

I was too busy worrying about eren I didn't even think of her and armin.

I looked over to where armin was, he was sitting with her.

I shrugged his question off.

"I see. . . Levi. . . You haven't eaten, have you? I'll get you something."

I buried my face in my knees.

I shook my head.

He ruffled my hair.

"You've gotta eat. I remember all them times that eren told you to eat, even now your skinny as anything, eren wouldn't want you to not eat would he?"

Soon he walked away.

In that moment.

I had a flashback.

Flashback. Shiganshina 6 years ago.
Mikasa and eren, went to get some supplies for Carla.

They said I could wander around for a bit.

So I did.

But what I didn't think I'd run into was a bunch of Bully's.

They slammed me into a wall.

"Hey give us everything you have, we're starving and we haven't go money to eat." One of them said.

I didn't say anything.

I just closed my eyes tight.

"Not going to say anything runt?" One of them said.

I was so scared.

I felt them go through my pockets.

I am fine sticking up for others like when I see people bullying armin, but I'm terrible at sticking up for myself.

They got everything I had in my pockets out.

"A coin, and a button. Seriously that's all you have?" They said.

I nodded.

"Well that's not good enough."

They punched me in the stomach making me fall to the ground.

Then they started kicking me.

I cried.

"Hey what's going on." I heard a familiar voice.

Armin.

"Go away. This ain't any of your business, but if you want to join then we can give you a free beating." One of the bully's said to him.

Armin ran off.

I felt a kick to my ribs, and stomach, and face.

Why was this happening.

"Hey, Levi, what the hell are you doing to him, get away from him." I heard.

Eren.

I looked at the bully's they smirked.

Then I saw there smirk turn into a frown.

I looked to see mikasa.

Mikasa started beating them all up.

I wrapped myself in a ball.

Armin must have got them.

Eren came down towards me.

I was sobbing now.

I didn't want him to see me this weak.

"Hey." He said calmly to me.

I looked up at him.

He stood up and started punching the bully's.

But he was failing so mikasa had to save him.

Eren was the shoved to the ground.

I stood up.

I went over to the person who hurt him.

I started kicking him.

"Finally fighting back are we." A bully said.

Soon the garrison corps came over to stop us.

The bully's ran away.

Eren was going to run after them.

But I tugged on his sleeve.

He stopped. 

He kneeled down besides me and looked at my wounds. 

The garrison told us off that day. 

And we were told off when we went home.

Present.

But that day I realised I can trust Eren to always have my back.

But can he trust me to always have his.

I went over to armin.

Besides him there was mikasa and she was badly injured.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Where is he?" She mumbled.

I wrapped myself in a ball.

And buried my head in my knees.

"Eren was taken, Ymir, too, by Reiner and bertholdt." Armin said.

I felt tears burn my eyes.

"Eren he . . . He lost to the armoured Titan. It's been five hours since then." He then said.

She had wide eyes.

"Is anyone . . . Is anyone chasing them?" She asked.

She looked at me.

I shook my head. No.

I buried my head in my knees.

"Why not? . ."

"All the horses are on the other side of the wall. In order to rescue Eren, we have to wait for lifts to come so we can move the horses. There's nothing we can do. Section commander Hange and other officers are too injured to move. To even send out a small scouting party, we're going to need more soldiers than this. Soldiers with experience. Understand?" Armin said.

My head started to ache.

I held it and whimpered.

"Not this again." I mumbled under my breath.

"Does it hurt somewhere?" Mikasa asked me.

"No. . . It's nothing. But. When Eren was taken away by Annie . . . I chased them right away. And fighting alongside captain Mike, in the end. . . We were able to get him back. But. . . It's already been five hours. . ." I said.

Hey. armin. Why does Eren always go somewhere far away from us?" She said. Mumbling the lady part.

"Yeah, now that you mention it. . . Eren has always run off on his own, leaving us behind. . . I guess that's just the way things are meant to happen. . . For eren at least. Even though we're his friends levi the only time he never runs off on his own is when you told him to stay with you." Armin said. With a chuckle.

That's true, that flashback it I didn't stop him from going after those bully's then he would've went after them, if armin or mikasa asked he'd ignore them and run off.

"All I want. .  . Is to be at his side. That's all I ask for. . ." Mikasa said.

I looked away from both of them.

"You are at his side, in his heart we're all there. He cares for all of us." I mumbled.

They didn't say anything to that.

Soon hannes came over.  

"Mikasa? So your up, huh? I bet your hungry. Here, eat this. Armin, Levi, catch!" Hannes said.

Throwing us all this cracker bar thing.

He sat down and had his own.

"As usual, field rations are all there is."

He said biting into it.

"Hmm. . . Taste neither good nor bad. Same as always." He said then drinking his water.

"Speaking of which, this is the same as always, too. Ever since the good old days, you three have been there to clean up the mess of that brat. That's what I call a lousy relationship. Sheesh. It's a different time and a different place, but you kids are doing the same thing you always have. Am I right?" He then said.

I rolled my eyes.

"The neighbourhood bullies and Titans are a little bit different in size." I mumbled.

"True. . . This thing is, that brat isn't even all that good at fighting. But no matter if he's up against three or five, he'll charge in all the same. By the time levi or soldiers showed up, he'd be beaten into a pulp every time. But you know. . . I've never seen him win a fight before, but I've never seen him get beat and give up either." He said.

I looked at him when he said the last part.

"Sometimes he's so tenacious that even I think it's scary. No matter how many times he's knocked over, he gets back up. That's the kinda guy he is. You think he'll get taken away without putting up a fight? Nope. He'll keep resisting as long as he has strength. Even more so when he's up against just two. He'll give 'em hell no matter who he's up against. Until you or I show up to help. That's how erens always been."

My eyes widened.

"I loved those good old days. If you ask Eren, he'd say those days were nothing more than a false peace. But for me, I'm more than happy to be a drunk, useless soldier. If it means getting back to those plain, ordinary days. . . I'll do whatever I have to. No matter how long it takes to get there. I'm coming, too. Without you four together again, I can't bring back the good old days."

I looked at mikasa, and armin who nodded.

I didn't want anything else.

I just wanted to get eren back.

I started to eat the cracker bar thing.

He's right not good but not bad.

Armin and mikasa were chomping there's which I thought was a bit gross but I'm not going to say anything.

We heard something.

I looked at the opposite direction of the wall.

It was horses.

"That is, it's Erwin Smith." Someone said.

It was the commander and the other scouts.

The scouts soon arrived.

"You made it, commander." Moblit said.

"Is the situation the same?" Erwin asked.

"Yes, sir!"

"Good. Deploy the lifts!"

Suddenly I looked down. Hange grabbed Moblit leg.

"Hange?!"

"Moblit. . . G-gimme a map." They said.

Moblit got Hange a map, and they explained the plan.

And we all gathered around.

"It might be a long shot, but there's a giant forest here. We should head straight for it. Though, it's not like they have a way to hide the armoured Titans footsteps, but. . . I think that's where they're heading."

"Why's that?" The commander said.

"It's a gamble, but even if they have the strength to change into Titans, the other Titans outside the wall might still be a threat. Especially after all that fighting. They might not be as bad off as eren, but I'm sure they're exhausted. Like how Annie was out cold for a while. Let's assume for now that their destination is somewhere outside of wall Maria. Considering the distance they'll have to cover, we can assume they'll need to recover their stamina. Which means. . . They'll want to rest somewhere where Titans are unable to reach them. At least until nightfall when Titans can't move." They said.

We have until night.

If we reach the forest before nightfall, we still might make it in time!

I love hannes I just had to make this chapter and his speech.

It's just so special.

If your bored so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
242K 5.5K 30
🔞This is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...
530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
9.3K 279 38
Y/N Jeager had been living peacefully inside the walls with her mother, father, and her little brother Eren. That is until she turned 15 years old. S...