Haikyuu Lemons And Oneshots

By kuroothesciencebitch

contains: 18+ content read at your own risk like I mean srsly. A lil bit of angst because we love a good amou... More

author's note
Convenience-(Keishin ukai)
Germophobe-(sakusa kiyoomi)
Lockeroom fantasies-(Atsumu miya)
Sweater weather-(Suna rintarou)

Home-(Osamu miya)

1.7K 17 5
By kuroothesciencebitch

Osamu P.O.V

"PAPAAAA HURRY UP!"
His five year old kid grinned happily obviously excited and thrilled to meet his mom for the first time in five years ever since he was born.

"Slow down C/N I don't want you to trip and fall,we'll see your mom soon enough."
Osamu said smiling at your child,
'(he/she) got your smile'
He thought happily, he grabbed your child's hand in his enjoying the warmth the little hand radiates.
The same warmth and assurance you give him.

"How about I tell you about your mother and mines story while we walk?
Do you want that C/N?"
Osamu asked still holding the small child's hand.

"really papa??
YES PLEASE!"
The kid happily said enjoying the moment shared with his father.

"Promise me you'll behave?"
Osamu asked,
"Yes papa I promise"
C/N smiled once again.

"Alright,
your mother and I met when we were  still in highschool, if you'd ask your uncle atsumu he'll tell you the same story.
She used to be my seatmate it was weird because she transferred in the middle of the school year but we all thought nothing about it.

The moment-"

"But papa what does mama look like?"
C/N says interrupting osamu's story

"She-,she's beautiful...
The type of beauty that inspires writers to make poems,
The artists to make art,
The musicians to make music.
And volleyball players to try harder.

She always had the type of beauty that people with weak eyes can't see and appreciate.
Only people who has an eye for art and real beauty can see it.
But that only made me fall for her all the more.
She's unique and special.
I've always been intrigued of the way she sees the world, the way she thinks is unlike others, you can never guess what she's thinking about...
I've never met anyone like her before she's... different."

"She sounds really beautiful papa"
C/N states amazed by his father's words
Making him more excited to finally meet you,
He's usually cold to everyone even his own brother..
But he seemed to change demeanor when he's with your son and when he's talking about you.

Osamu smiled at this he looked at his child lovingly and says:
"Looking at you? Yes,
you got so much of your looks from her"
This earned another happy smile from the five year old.

Osamu looked up and continued his story so he can keep his child entertained while walking.

"As I was saying,
The moment she walked inside our class and introduced herself seeing her smile for the first time,
It made me feel different, like the world changed its course,

We got closer as the days passed at first she wasn't really into me she liked your uncle atsumu,that ugly tyrannical pig but he broke her heart...
We fought that day but atsumu told me something that changes our lives forever...

He told me that she wasn't really In love with him...she only choose him because she didn't know how to get to me.
In a way I felt guilty because I did push her away multiple times.
So I took it upon myself and sought after her...
Atsumu and I choose to be the bigger person's and decided to forgive each other.

Three years after that your mother and I got married then we had you..."
Osamu glanced down at his young child as he looked up at him with sparkling (your eye color) eyes full of admiration and wonder.

"You'll understand when you're older
C/N"
Osamu said ruffling the child's soft
(hair color) hair while smiling.

"I'll tell you more later on the way back C/N we're here."
Osamu said letting go of your kids hand.

C/N excitedly grinned and ran away from his dad looking around his surroundings in search of you.
After a few moments of looking around he furrowed his eyebrows and looked confusedly at his dad,
Only to be met by osamu's teary eyes and bittersweet smile.

C/N ran back towards his father who's now on his knees crying infront of a tall stone he hugged his father's crying figure and said:

"But papa...where is mama?"
C/N asked,
"Please papa don't cry mama won't like seeing you like this"
He said at his father's devastated self.

Osamu sniffed as he tried to pull himself together for his child.
"H-here go give your mama a hug"
Osamu smiled as he wiped his the tears away from his steel gray eyes and moved out of the way so your kid can come to you.

C/N looked confusedly at the grave stone engraved with your name.

R.I.P
Here lies the body of
Y/N MIYA,
your knowledge and sacrifice,
Will forever be remembered by your loved ones.
(Your birthday)-(the day you died)

(He/she) slowly approached your grave,
Extending (his/her) tiny hand and touching your name...

"Mama has a beautiful name..."
He added wistfully gently embracing the cold marble stone.

"Yes...she has"
Osamu smiled sadly,
nostalgia hitting him all at once.

He looked up at the endless torquoise blue sky wondering if you can see them from above or if you're with them right now.
He slowly reminisced the moments he spent with you...

Your gentle hands holding him when the days and nights got rough,
Your sweet reassuring smile whenever you see past his facade and fake smiles,
Your soft lips pressing against his skin and mouth saying the things words alone won't be able to explain and say...

It's been five years since he lost you the day you have birth to your child.
The first time he held the fruit of your love and the last time he held the reason why (he/she) was born....

Five painful years of trying and doing his best to get over you, only to fail miserably. He knows to himself he won't be able to love someone else the way he loved you...

He looked back at your kid listening to (him/her) tell you about (his/her) achievements and adventures with (his/her) Uncle atsumu.

'don't worry Y/N I'll make sure (he/she) will grow properly...just like I promised'

~TIMESKIP~

50 years later:

Osamu now lays on his deathbed his face peaceful fully satisfied with how he lived his life with your child.
He raised him alone he tried to find another lover but he just couldn't,
It would be unfair for them to given something half of what they deserved.

He endured thru the ups and downs his brother atsumu and his wife helped him a lot.
He looked at his side glancing at his crying brother and sister in law as she tried to calm him down.

"I hate you samu, why are you leaving me?
i thought we promised we would leave together the same way we came out together...samu you're breaking your promise..you liar."
Atsumu cried as he held his brothers aged hand as it slowly begins to turn cold.

"Stop crying you look ugly, look after my child for me tsumu....
Thank you tsumu...i-...I love you"
Osamu weakly smiled,

"Papa,I'm big now I can take care of myself...
Th-thank you for everything I'm gonna miss you..."
C/N said crying while (he/she) leaned over to give (his/her) father one last hug.

"Even when crying you still look so much like her."
Osamu smiled wistfully happy holding his child's crying face with his shaking hand smiling happily and proudly as he looked how your child came out.

"Tell mama I love her for me...papa"
C/N whispered at (his/her) father's ear.

Osamu slowly nodded his head before he closed his eyes his life flashing right before his stormy grey eyes...

~Flashback~

"Hi I'm Y/N L/N thank you for accepting me"

Their eyes met for the first time cold grey eyes meeting (your eye color) orbs full of life and hope.

That was the moment osamu knew...
His life would never be the same.

...

"I'm sorry I took so long, I'm sorry for making you wait...Y/N"
Osamu said as he looked into your eyes feeling himself sink deep into your
(eye color) orbs.

At that moment no one else and nothing else mattered but you,
He gently held your face in his hands caressing and wiping away the tears away from your eyes.

As if time itself stops when he slowly leaned down your height and you felt his soft and gentle lips against yours.
Nothing felt more natural and right than osamu's lips against yours...

...

"HERE (HE/SHE) COMES PUSH Y/N PUSH I CAN ALREADY SEE (HIS/HER) HEAD
ON THE COUNT OF THREE!"

the midwife said as you screamed and pushed your child out of your womb,
Feeling osamu's hand tightly holding yours as pain racked your body multiple times feeling your small body tear in half...

You looked at osamu worry etched on his face as tears sprang on his eyes seeing you suffer and in pain hurts his heart.
You have him a reassuring smile,he smiled back....
But you knew in the back of your mind you wouldn't survive giving birth,for your mother died the same way...
But you have to deliver your baby safely out of the world before you leave.

"ONE!"

you filled your lungs as much air as you can...

"TWO!"

you bit your lip getting ready to push and give your life to your child thinking
'i know I won't be able to see you grow...but at least I can give you the last remaining piece of me...'

"THREE!!"

'my life'

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

you screamed feeling your baby safely come out of your womb along with
(him/her) the remaining blood in your system.

The doctor who helped you give birth laid the baby in your chest making it (his/her)
First and last time to be held by you.

As the monitors started to beep uncontrollably the doctor took your baby away from you in hopes to pump life back in your stuttering heart.

"NO Y/N NO STAY WITH ME!"
osamu screamed holding your sweaty face in his hands tears springing in his eyes.

"I-im sorry samu,but I- I don't think I'll be able to keep my promise of raising our child and growing old with you"
You held his warm hand with your cold ones feeling your consciousness slowly fade away.
Your tears slowly falling in his hands.

You opened your eyes looking at him straight in the eyes and said:

"Promise me you'll raise (him/her) well...
I'll always be with you samu, thank you for everything....
I love you...
Goodbye"
You kissed osamu one last time before your eyes completely close the monitors going silent indicating your passing.

The teary eyed doctors gave your child to osamu looking at (him/her) he realized...
He never really lost you instead you gave him the greatest gift of his lifetime...
His (son/daughter).

This was the first time he held your child in his arms and the last time he held you in his....

~flashback ends~

" I fulfilled my promise, I'm coming      home...Y/N"
He whispered finally finding peace in the afterlife with you.

A/N:

Don't hate me please 🤣😭
I didn't wanna suffer alone with the idea I had.

-your slightly depressed author.

P.s:
I'll make it up for y'all in the next chapter
That was heavy ASF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
948K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...