𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

By lilsosaaa

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎.. More

ПӨ ΉΣΛЯƬ
❤️
😳
Twin Nem
I Got You
Relationships
Me 🆚 Me
💔
Help
🥵

Victim

284 20 5
By lilsosaaa

La

After what they said happened to Jayda it ruined my whole night / rest of the day . She's like my heart and I can't let nothing happen to her . I feel so guilty. I just decided to go home .

Tay still not talking to me but that's besides the point . I'm jus gon go home and go to sleep . I got too much shut to worry about then be worrying about me and Tay .

While walking upstairs I heard my sisters talking and playing . It was late and my momma wasn't home either .

"Aye it's late . Y'all need to go to bed ."

"Why? We wanna play ."

"I know . You'll have more time tomorrow."

I know I might not always be there but I love my baby sisters . I'll give everything up just for them . That's how much I care for them .

Tay

I'm at the house with Rondo and we just trynna figure out who did this .

"Who was she with at the party ?" I asked .

"La . But she stepped away to be with Von sister . Kayla ."

"That bitch . I can't stand her ."

"Why? Cause she wouldn't let you fuck ?" Rondo joked .

"Ok . I quit . But why ?"

"Cause she just give me weird vibes . Never trusted her ."

....

"La bogus as hell . It's his fault Jayda got shot!"

"Aye don't do that bro ! If it wasn't for him Jayda would be dead . If she heard this she wouldn't like it cause La would give her his last ! You jealous ?"

"Man jealous of what?"

"La and Jayda relationship ."

"Man please . Imagine being jealous of a nigga ."

"That's what it look like."

I brushed it off . Rondo walked away and he came and asked me an question .

"Brother to Brother ."

"Wassup?"

"If you not really jealous of Jayda and La relationship then why you been acting so weird ."

"It's like . I ain't jealous but I don't want nothing to happen to her . That's all I got . I gotta protect her . After what happened with D.Rose that proves everything . Plus I think La like her ."

"That's her friend . Like her brother . I don't think it would be that serious ."

"I think he like her ."

"What's wrong with that ?"

"Nothing . Just saying . My brother dating my cousin ? Naw ."

"Tuh . Ain't nun wrong with being protective but you be going over board . Jayda agrees as well."

"Man I don't care . I'm gon get whoever responsible for her shooting ."

The whole time we chilled watching tv and we got a call from the hospital .

"Hello. Is this Germontay ?"

"Yes ." I say while looking at Rondo with a confused face .

"Jayda wants you and someone named LA to come see her also Clint Massey ."

"Why the fuck they say my real name !" Rondo Yelled .

"Nigga shut up ... Uhm . We'll be there ."

"Ok . Hurry please she's very impatient ."

"Yeah . I know ."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my shit . "Rondo let's go !" "Where we going ?" "The clinic." "Why ?" "To get yo dirty ass checked now come on ."

——————

We made it to the hospital and I went in the room where Jayda was at . She didn't look like her self really . She had her lashes on but you could tell she was mentally gone .

Her body felt so cold . She was alive . Alive and talking she was just so cold and her smile she had faded away .

"Where La ?" She asked .

"Someone didn't call him .." Rondo said while looking at me .

"Call him for me please ."

I rolled my eyes like why she wanna see that nigga . They gotta be fucking .

"Rondo text La and tell him slide ."

"Why you can't do it ."

I gave him this look .

"Aight fine ."

I don't wanna talk to that nigga . After what happened to my cousin I don't want to hang with his ass anymore .

a/n he was saving her .

"Tay . I want you to know that I know who shot me .

"Who?" I asked while holding her hand .

"D -."

"D what ?"

"Say it Jayda." Rondo said .

"D.Rose ."

"He a bitch . He shot a female ? Lame ."

"I thought they got rid of his ass ."

"What?"

"Nothing ..."

I don't think she remember shit either.

"Who was around you Jayda?"

"Ok . It was just me and La . I told him I was going with Kayla . For some reason he was telling me watch my back and telling me not go with her . Next thing you know I got shot . La wouldn't leave without me . I told him let me die he wouldn't . He called you then you was yelling and pushing him and shit . I remember you holding my wound putting pressure on it ."

Damn she remember all that .

I seen Rondo tearing up . This nigga never cry .

"Stop crying . That's soft ." She said with a lil smile on her face .

"Where La ? Did y'all call him ?"

"Damn didn't you just see him ?"

"Right .. I'll call him so you can calm down ."

"I'm already here ." La said . This nigga appeared out of nowhere .

"Hey La ." Jayda said with the biggest smile on her face .

I thought I would never see it again .

"You good ?" "Yes . Better ."

La

I ain't gon lie . Jayda don't look the same . I guess it's cause everything just happened but she look mentally gone . Her lashes was on still . She didn't have an smile until I came .

The animosity in the room was real . I could feel it in the air . Rondo was cool it was just Tay . I didn't do anything he was just in his feelings I feel like which is understandable.

"We'll give y'all some space ." Rondo said .

Him and Tay left the room . I knew he wasn't feeling it like he wanted to put 5 bullets in my brain .

I sat down on the chair besides her bed .

"Jayda who did this ?"

"Rose ."

"Rose ? D . Rose ?"

"Yes ."

"Thought they got rid of him ?"

"What?"

"Nothing .."

....

"I think he did it because every one know he raped me or whatever ."

"Your the victim . He not . He just a bitch ."

"I've heard that from everybody ."

..

"You want me to stay with you ?"

"Naw La . Go home . You got a life to live . Don't be trynna worry about me ."

"Yeah I know ." I chuckled .

..

I stood up and grabbed my stuff . While leaving out I told Jayda I loved her . She had fell off to sleep and I gave her an lil kiss on her forehead . That'll make her better .

I walked out the room and I seen Tay and Rondo . I dapped Rondo up and I left and went home. I don't got time for no damn drama especially with a nigga who been my friend since forever .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...