Dickinette

Av Honah-Lee

One shots Mer

Disclaimer
Swap day 2
Circus day 3
First day 4
Justice day 5
Thumbs/Smiles day 6
Clocks day 7
Life day 8
Ring day 9
Sparkle/Moonlight day 10
Talons day 11
Figurines day 12
Slippers day 13
Valentine day 14
Pillow day 15
Carousel day 16
Pet day 17
Spy say 18
Flowers day 19
Stunt day 20
Blue day 21
Rain day 22
Time day 23
Memories day 24
Illusion day 25
dance day 26
dust day 27
Future day 28
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close

Spell/Potion day 1

1.9K 38 4
Av Honah-Lee

Third POV

Dick was walking along the halls of Hogwarts when he heard quiet sobs. He followed then concerned for the person who was making them and was curious to see why. When he got to the source he found a girl around his age in alcove crying. She had black/blue hair, bluebell eyes, pale skin and looked like a porcelain doll. Her robes indicated that she was a Gryffindor.

On further inspection he saw she had a note book in shreds and a note crumpled in her hand. He reached and played his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

"Hey are you okay? Is there anything I can help with?" He asked in a soft and caring tone.

Marinette POV

I looked up shocked to feel a hand on my shoulder and caring voice asking if I am okay and offering to help me. When I looked up I saw a boy around my age with Hufflepuff robes. Along with azure blue eyes and black hair.

"I...I...I'm not okay at the moment. But I will be once I calm down and get the event out of my head." Was my reply but he didn't seem to believe me. Since he gave a look said he wanted the truth. I leaned against the wall and sighed staring at the ceiling of Hogwarts.

"Alright no I'm not fine. And I haven't been for awhile. Sure I am in the house of bravery but their are all kinds of bravery. And my has always weiver for certain things and people who see this are taking advantage of it. It doesn't help that I don't know who my mother is and my father is in Askaban. While my godbrother is the boy who lived." I looked at the ground waiting for the boy to tret me differently for everything I just told him.

Dick Pov

I stood shock for a moment staring at her. Her godbrother was Harry Potter and her father is Sirius Black. I noticed she was looking at the ground and seemed ready for me to be rude to her. I sighed knowing what she meant of the other people take advantage of. I sat down next to her which seemed to shock her.

"I don't care about that. What matters is who you are. By the way my name is Richard Grayson-Wayne. But please call me Dick." She smiled at me before responding.

"Thanks that's the first I heard someone say that. And my name is Marinette Black but my former friends all gave me a nickname that fit me. So you can give me one as well if we are friends." I smiled at her and felt a flutter coming from my heart.

"Alright then Blueberry what are your favorite topics?" She giggled at the nickname before answering. I smiled at that liking the sound of her giggle. Which she could do more often.

"I like Charms, Potions and Transfiguration. Even though they have a lot of things that clash with each other I excel and have a good time with them. Even though Snape is rude to the Gryffindor." I smiled at that.

"Wow well I am more of a Herbology, Potion and DADA kind of person. Maybe you could help me with Charms and Transfiguration since I am not the best with them. And we could study together for Potions. And help you with DADA."

Third POV

After that they started to hangout more and more. They even practice their school work together. The were even able to produce a coperal protonus.

(Imagine that they are Luna and Neville.)

They soon became the ideal friends. The Hufflepuff and Gryffindor bonds were stronger because of them. Soon Marinette told Dick about her being MB the famous designer while she found out about his nightly activities when he was at home during the holidays. Which she was sworn to secrecy. She was find with it since she too had secrets of he town she wasn't ready to share.

They started to date when they were in their fifth year. Staying together through thick and thin. When Dick was caught in the crossfire of Marinette bullies and Marinette. And also helped defend her when her bullies forced her into a wizard duel. When Marinette found herself comforting him after Jason died. Since he blamed himself on not being a good enough brother.

But when Jason came back she was the only one to console him and help him see reason. Since he seemed to see her as a bug sister. Which she had no problem with. Then she reunited with her father Dick was there to comfort her through the hardships after he went on the run. Since she desperately wanted to get to know her father. Like when she was question and accused by the ministry. They were there ta the battle in the Ministry. Sick also comforted Marinette at the death fo her father. Then they both ended up joining the order of the phoenix. They hid at Wayne Manor while trying to come up with a way to defeat Voldemort. They also fought in the battle of Hogwarts while also witnessing Voldemort down fall.

Dick was there when Marinette went to see her mother who her father told her about. Then was with her when she became to the hero Ladybug and the guardians of the miraculous. They soon ended up getting married and starting family.

With Marinette a fashion designer in the muggle world and a free lance healer. While Dick be and a police officer and nightwing in the muggle world and a councilor to the wizarding world after the war.

They ended up with four children. First the twins they had which were both boys. John Sirius Black-Grayson-Wayne

, Fred Remus Black-Grayson-Wayne.

Then two years later a girl named Sabine, Mary Black-Grayson-Wayne

and fours after her the last one a girl Martha Marinette Richard  Black-Grayson-Wayne.

Who all went on to do amazing things.

They are in their thurd year when Harry is in his first.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

111K 2.8K 38
A whole book with maribat but mostly Daminette Oneshots.Hope you enjoy 💮
288K 7.8K 146
One shots about Dick Grayson and the members of the Batfam. Updated weekly :)
20.3K 430 40
This is a one (possibly two) shot song fic using the soulmate au with Terry and Marinette. Enjoy .