The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓

By yourneighbourhoodcow

Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we... More

Author Note
Characters (Main Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Lucas's POV
1 k Reads!!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character Interview (Part 1)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Character Interview (Part two)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue: The End
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #2.5
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter #5
Bonus Chapter #1 (Maddison & Lucas)

Chapter 29

1.2K 33 12
By yourneighbourhoodcow

This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote... P.S: Author's note at the end. Enjoy the chapter :>

(Amelia's Point of View)

It's been about a week since meeting my father. Ever since that day I have been thinking about whether I should meet him or not. The first two nights my mind wouldn't shut off and I was awake all night, hence losing two nights of sleep. Ethan had tried his best to get my mind off all that stuff and get me to fall asleep, but nothing worked, not even him cuddling me. After two nights of no sleep, I looked like a ghost, my face was pale and I had huge dark circles and that's when Ethan had it. On the third night Ethan said he wouldn't go to sleep until I did. I told him I could take sleeping pills but he went completely against the idea saying that it wasn't good for my health and well being. So that night after two bowls of ice-cream and a lot of convincing and cuddling I was finally able to sleep. Rest of the nights were easier, sure the fourth night was a bit hard but Ethan managed to get me to go to sleep and after that I went back to my normal sleeping routine that I followed before meeting my dad.

It was currently Friday and I was sitting in my last class waiting for it to end. I had no interest in what my teacher was saying. I just wanted to go home, somehow convince Ethan to cuddle me -which I know he very much likes but pretends not to cause he is the "bad boy"- and watch a movie. "Miss Waston, you seem distracted. Mind doing the next question on the board?" My teacher's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Um, sure." I say as I get and and move towards the board. The teacher writes an equation on the board and offers me the maker. I take the marker and stare at the sum for a few minutes, figuring it out in my head. After a few seconds I finally wrote the answer and looked at the teacher who was looking at my answer.

"Very well. The answer is correct Amelia. You may go back to your seat." The teacher says with a stiff nod. I nod back at him and go back and sit in my seat. The rest of the class I doze off again until the bell rings, breaking me out of whatever I was daydreaming about.

I immediately packed my books in my bag and just as I was about to exit class a voice stopped me. "Amelia I would like to talk to you." My teacher says. I sigh and turn around to face him. "Yes?" I ask in the kindest voice I could muster. He looked around the class and once he was sure it was empty he said, "You seemed lost today. You have been in my class for the past two years and I have never seen you so lost. You're always a very attentive student. Is everything alright..?" He asks.

Mr. Black, my maths teacher, is also a counselor in our school. I only came into his class two years ago in sophomore year. He is a nice man and has a cute family who I met once at a cafe where I ran into him. He has two little boys, who are twins and one amazing and kind wife. Mr. Black is one of the best counselors in our school and I have heard has helped many students.

"Everything is great. Just exhausted you know?" I say with a fake smile. He nods hestainly and before he can say anything else I rush out of the class. I make my way to my locker and open it before dumping my books in, like actually dumping it. I feel two hands wrap around my waist from behind and I instantly feel my muscles relax as I lean back into his chest. "Hi baby." He says as he pecks my cheek. "Hi." I say as I close my eyes and relish in the feeling of having him this close to me.

"You tired?" He asks as he puts his head on my shoulder. "Very." I nod. "Well we should get home." He chuckles. "Don't you have practice? You have a match tomorrow." I say as I turn to look at him. "Well the team does, I don't. I am suspended from tomorrow's game, remember? Coach told me I don't have to be at today's practice. The second string will be playing tomorrow." He says as he uses his right hand to caress me cheek. "Hmm okay. But we can stay and watch practice if you want to." I suggest. "No, it's fine. I wanna go home." He says as he looks down at me. "Okay." I nodded.

Ethan removed his hands from around my waist and intertwined our hands instead. We walked hand in hand down the hallway, I saw people looking at us from the corner of my eyes, but now I was just used to it and ignored it. They had been giving us looks for a week. When they saw us come back to school together hand in hand everyone was shocked, they thought for sure we had broken up.

"AMELIA!" I hear Madison's voice yell from behind me. "Huh?" I say as I turn around to face her. "One sec." She says as she stops in front of me and starts panting. "You okay?" I ask as I look at her. She nods, "Okay. I wanted to ask you if you want to go to this party tonight?" She says once she stops panting. "Um.. I don't really go to parties..." I say awkwardly. "I know. That's why I am asking you. Ethan can come too, I mean with him being the over-protective boyfriend and stuff I am sure he wouldn't let you go without him." She says as she looks at Ethan with a smirk. "Hey! I am not an overprotective boyfriend! Am I Lia?" He asks me as he looks at me. I shrug and look at him. He looks at me with his mouth agape. "I am so not." He argues.

"Okay, well then prove it. Let me and Amelia go to this party without you and you don't call her every single minute or hour. You only call her when needed." Madison challenges. "Fine. I can still text." He mumbles the last part. "Oh and no texting too, unless really needed. Oh and to make it a bit easier for you, you can text her to know if she has reached and stuff or when she will leave, cause you know boyfriend duties, but not more than needed." Madison says with a challenging look. "I am honestly fine with it, but today me, Adrian and Lia have a movie night so she won't be able to go." Ethan says with a fake pouty face. "Well she can miss it for one time." Madison says. "Um guys do I get a say in this?" I ask, Ethan and Madison look towards me and nod. "Look I really want to go, but I kinda promised Adrian I would make him popcorn and watch finding nemo with him, maybe some other time?" I ask. "Okay fine." She sighs. "See you guys later!" Madison says as she turns and walks away.

"I feel bad." I mumble as I cuddle closer into Ethan's side. "Aw, it's okay. You promised Adrian first, plus parties aren't your thing so it's fine I am sure she understands." Ethan says as he rubs my arm soothingly. "Yeah, I hope so." I mumble before looking up at him. He shoots me a dazzling smile before pecking me on the lips. "Let's go." He says as he starts walking. I walk with him and we exit school before making our way towards his car. "Don't you think you should call your father and tell him your decision?" He asks. "Oh I was actually thinking about doing that today." I say as he takes his keys out of his pocket. "So what's your decision?" He asks. "I wanna meet him and his family." I say confidently as I open my door. "Oh wow. That's nice." He smiles and sits in his seat as I sit in mine. "Yeah, I thought maybe give him a chance, I mean what's the worst that could happen." I say with a smile.

He turned on the car ignition and intertwined our fingers before placing it on the console table. "I love you." He says as he kisses my knuckles, his eyes in front of him. "I love you too." I giggle. I use my free hand to turn on the radio and once I do one of my favorite songs starts playing and I sing along.

The rest of the ride goes with me singing whatever songs I know and Ethan joining in, if he knows the lyrics. After a few minutes Ethan stops his car in the driveway. "You go, I will come in a minute after parking the car." He says as he looks at me. "Okay." I nod as I get out of the car and sling my bag on my shoulder before going up to the door and ringing the doorbell since I forgot to take my keys to school with me.

I hear footsteps on the other side and then the door opens to reveal Adrian and another boy around his age. "Hi Addy." I smiled. "Hi Mia. Mia this is my friend Dave and Dave this is Amelia, my brother's girlfriend." Adrian says proudly and a smile comes up on my face at the excitement in his eyes.

In the amount of time I have lived here, Adrian never brought a friend over, it was usually him going to his friends house not the other way around. "Nice to meet you Dave." I smile as I kneel down to shake hands with the little boy who is grinning at me. He shakes my hand and smiles brightly at me. Suddenly I feel a presence behind me. I come back at my normal height and see Ethan standing behind me.

"Hey Dave." Ethan smirks as he puts his hand around my waist. "Hi Ethan." Dave smiles sarcastically. By the looks of it it seems like both of them don't like each other. "Dave is staying the night." Adrian smiled smugly at Ethan. "He is?" Ethan asks as his smirk drops. "Mhm." Both the kids say at the same time, now a smirk on their faces. Ethan groans and pulls me closer to him. "Let's get out of here before they start eating each other's faces." Adrian whispers Dave but loud enough for us to hear. I gasp playfully at them and Adrian just giggles and runs away with Dave following behind him. Can't blame the kid though, Ethan is never the one to care of who is there or who is not. He would just kiss me no matter the audience or place. Not that I mind...

"You don't like Dave do you?" I ask. "Nope." He says as he pulls away from me and walks inside and I follow behind him, locking the door behind me. "Why?" I chuckled as we walked into the kitchen. "Last year his parents were out of town for their anniversary, so my parents agreed to keep him over for 3 days. Every morning I would wake up to some prank and every night I would sleep to one. I got back at him on the last day though." He says as he looks at me with a grin. "You seriously got pranked by a kid?" I laughed. "The kid may be small but sure as hell has some good pranks." Ethan says as he opens one of the cabins which has some chips in it.

I laugh as he makes a face. He takes out a random chips packet and tears open the bag and eats a chip. "Want one?" He asks with a mouth full of food as he offers me the packet. I make a face at him before taking a chip out of the packet and eating it.

We both walk upstairs while eating chips until we reach his room. I open his room door and jump onto the bed and he comes and sits beside me. He takes a few folders out from his bag on the side of the bed and the both of us start doing some homework so we don't have to do it on the weekend, this of course is a habit of mine which Ethan has also adapted to now.

~~~

After two hours I was exhausted from doing school work so I dropped my pencil and leaned my head on Ethan's shoulder that was right next to me. "Tired?" He asks as he stops doing his work too. "Mhm." I nod as I yawn. "I tell you what, you get changed into one of my hoodies and we go downstairs and have our movie night." He says. "Okay." I say. He smiles and pecks me on the lips before helping me climb off the bed since my whole body seems to have fallen asleep. "I will go tell Adrian and Dave to come join us hmm? Meet you downstairs." He says before kissing my forehead and giving me a small kiss on the lips. He then dashes out the room to call Adrian and Dave.

I walk up to his closet lazily before opening his closet. My eyes dart to one of the drawers I never looked into but have seen Ethan go through for some hoodies sometimes. I open the draw and start going through it until my eyes land on a peach colour hoodie that was at the very end. I pulled the hoodie out and when the hoodie came out something else came with it. I looked down at wherever the object fell only to find a small purple colour pencil rolling down on the floor. I look at it curiously as it continues to roll down the floor. I walk up to it and pick it up. The pencil seems oddly familiar. I pick it up and roll it around until I see something written on it, but it's not very visible since the black ink seems to be smudged. I bring it closer to my face to get a better look at it and the next thing I see makes me gasp. Right there is my name written in my crooked middle school handwriting. Then I realise where this pencil is from. This used to be my favorite pencil, my grandpa had given it to me on my 10th birthday and since then I used to believe this was my lucky pencil. Well until I lost it, I was quite sad when I did lose it but I eventually let go of it. Never in a million years did I think I would find this pencil again, especially in Ethan Turner's closet. How does he even have this pencil? I don't think it would just magically appear in his closet.

"Ethan!" I yell once I have started at the pencil for a good amount of time. When I don't hear him respond back I remove my eyes from the pencil and look at the door. "Ethan!" I yell louder this time. I heard some footsteps and finally Ethan came into view. "What-" He cuts himself off when he notices the pencil in my hand and his eyes go wide. "W-Where d-did you f-find that?" He stutters as he looks between me and the pencil. "It was in your drawer. May I know how do you have this?" I ask.

"Um, look, funny story, but you gave this to me. I swear I am not some stalker, you gave it to me yourself." He says as he raises his hands up in surrender. "I did?" I ask. "Yeah, back in middle school. We were supposed to take notes but I didn't have a pencil, I was shy back then so I didn't have the courage to ask anyone and I just looked around the class. You somehow seemed to know I needed a pencil and you gave me that. That was the first time I noticed you. Your eyes amused me and made me wonder.. They still do. But the moment I saw your eyes I developed a crush on you. That day I never got a chance to give you the pencil, since you left class early so I kept it with me hoping I would have the guts to give it to you. I then started to just look at you during classes and lunch hoping that maybe I don't chicken out to talk to you, but I always did. This happened for a few years then I got lost in popularity, but that didn't mean I stopped liking you. My feelings were just too strong to go away like that. But I never really was able to find you again. Your eyes and amazing smile just seemed like a memory. I came to the conclusion you probably moved away but I still kept the pencil, just in case. Then after a whole year of waiting to see you at least once around campus I gave up. I started my player ways to get my mind off you. But every single time when I closed my eyes I saw your face. I slept around and tried so hard to vanish my feelings for you, I knew I was in love with you and hell I hadn't even talked to you. Then just when I thought maybe my feelings for you were going I saw your eyes again that day when I was fighting with Lucas and I bumped into you on purpose and then boom I fell in love with you again only this time more strongly and I know these feelings aren't going to vanish. They are going to stay forever." He smiles.

I stare at him, my mouth wide open in shock and my eyes wide. He was in love with me way before he even met me? He became a player because of me? Am I dreaming?

"W-What?" I manage to choke out. "Yep. Crazy I know. I can't believe that I never really found you, even after we have so many classes together." He says as he looks at me with a smile. "You know you just admitted you used to stalk me." I say with a sly smile. "What?! I did not! I used to look at you not stalk you." He huffed out. "Sure sure. You also just admitted you were in love with me since you were like 11 or 12." I say with a smile. "You are never going to let this go are you?" He groans. "Nope." I say with a chuckle. I look back down at the pencil in my hand. "You know this used to be my favourite pencil. I thought I lost it, but I guess not." I smile. "Well to bad cause it's mine now." He says as he starts walking towards me to snatch the pencil out of my hands.

"No it's not! You stole it from me!" I say as I start walking back. "No I didn't! You gave it to me and forgot to give it back, so now it's mine." He says as he walks even more close to me. My back hits the wall and Ethan smirks at me before trapping me between the wall and him. I put my hands behind my back and he wraps his arms around my waist before trying to get the pencil out of my grip only for me to hold it tighter.

He looked at me smugly before placing his head in the crook of my neck and started placing kisses there. I bit my lip to hold in a moan when I felt him biting onto it lightly. "Ethan stop. Adrian and Dave are downstairs." I whisper-yelled. "So...?" He asked against my skin and I felt my hand loosen on the pencil. My hands were itching to be inside of his hair, pulling on it. He continues his sweet torture as I moan and I feel my grip on the pencil loosen completely and for it to fall in his hands. He stopped biting my neck and kissed the spot that I know damn well has a hickey on it now before pulling away. He removed his hands from around my waist and showed the pencil to me with a smile of victory on his face, making me pout. He pecked my pout before pulling away.

His eyes looked down at my neck, right at the part he was biting and he smirked at it before looking back at me. "I love you. Now go wear your comfy clothes and meet me downstairs." He says and pecks me on my lips again before putting the pencil in his pocket and going out the room.

I glare at his back before turning and grabbing his hoodie that is now on the floor and stomping to his bathroom. I put on his hoodie, tied my hair up in a messy bun which is way too messy and I already had black leggings on.

I threw my shirt into his laundry basket and looked into the mirror and found a hickey on my neck and it seemed very visible. I sighed and opened one of Ethan's drawers where I had put a new bottle of concealer just a week ago. I take it out and put some on my fingers before blending it onto my neck to hide the oh-so dark hickey. When I noticed that the amount concealer wasn't really helping I added more only to make it look like a white-purpleish patch on my neck. I got a tissue and wiped the concealer off since it wasn't helping. God I am gonna need a better concealer if he continues to do this. In the end I just used my hair to cover the hickey and proceeded to make my way downstairs.

I walk past the kitchen and just as I am to enter the living room I hear laughs and giggles. I peck my head into the living room and I see Ethan lying down on the couch, a pillow in his hand as he laughs as Dave and Adrian try hitting him with pillows while he covers himself with the pillow in his hand. I smiled at the sight and took my phone out the hoodie pocket before taking a picture of the scene.

I looked at the picture and grinned at it. I put my phone back into the pocket before walking into the living room. "Why hello there." I say awareing them of my presence. Adrian and Dave's heads whip in my direction and they look at Ethan with an evil glint in their eyes which Ethan seems to understand. Adrian whispers something in Ethan's ear and Ethan nods before smiling up at me and walking up to. He looks at me evilly and I look between him and Adrian in confusion. Ethan stopped walking once I was within arms reach and his huge body hid Adrian and Dave from my view. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him making me put my hands on his chest for support.

"Ethan what are you doing?" I ask him with narrowed eyes. "Nothing." He shrugs as he smiles at me. I try to look behind him at Adrian or Dave but he moves himself to block my view. Suddenly out of nowhere Adrian and Dave come into view with two big nerf guns in their hands. Oh god no! My eyes widened and Adrian and Dave just smirked evilly at me before pulling the triggers of their nerf gun. Bullets came towards me and hit me on my shoulders and stomach and somehow not even touching Ethan who was gripping on me tight so I didn't move and laughed at whenever I squirmed in his arms to protect myself. "Ethan!" I say as more bullets come towards me.

I shrieked as one of them hit me just 2 inches below my breasts. "Ahh! Ethan I swear you don't leave me now then you're sleeping by yourself tonight!" I threatened as I closed my eyes and continued to squirm. "Hmm, we will see about that. You and I both know you can't sleep without me." He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice. "I just need something to cuddle and I am sure a pillow or teddy will do a great job with that. I swear Ethan you don't leave me right now and you will regret it." I say as I open my eyes and glare at him. Okay I was lying, a teddy or pillow is most definitely not going to be the same thing. But he doesn't need to know that. He gulps and looks at the boys, "Liste here. I think we have enough fun. And I would like to be able to sleep tonight so let's stop." He says with a nervous smile.

"You're actually scared of your own girlfriend?" Dave snickers as he puts his gun down. "Well yeah. You're not the one who has to deal with her. And I most definitely don't need her killing me in my sleep." Ethan says as he looks at him. "Hey what's that supposed to mean!" I say as I slap his chest playfully. "See what I mean." He mouths to Dave who just laughs and my jaw drops.

"You just wait and watch." I mumble as I move in his arms trying to get him to let go of me. "Aw you know I didn't mean that. I love you very much and I love dealing with you." He says as he looks at me. "And how does that make it any better?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I playfully glare at him.

"Kids come to the dining room for dinner!" I heard Mary shout from the dining room. I saw Ethan smirk and he pecks me on my cheek before letting go of me and running to the dining room.

I just shook my head before walking behind him towards the dining room. I saw Adrian and Dave run towards the dining room causing me to chuckle. God kids are always so energetic, I wish I had that kind of energy sometimes.

As I entered the dining room I saw David and Jullie sitting on thor usual. I guess they are back from work. Mary enters the dining room right behind me with a salad bowl in her hand and she sits on her seat. Ethan is already seated and so is Adrian and David. Dave ends up sitting in my usual seat which leaves me seatless.

When grandma was still here, Mary would add this extra seat to the table whenever grandma actually came for dinner. Most of the time grandma didn't as she was tired and ended up eating in bed or just sleeping due to the side effects of her medicines.

I look around awkwardly for a chair. "Oh dear, we are out of chairs, let me just go grab the extra chair from the storage room." Mary says as she is about to get up. I was about to object and say I could go get it when Ethan interrupts me. "Oh it's fine. Lia can just sit on my lap." Ethan suggests with an evil smirk. My eyes widened as I looked at him in shock. Is this guy crazy?! His whole freakin family is here, how the hell is he so cool?

"No, it's fine. I will go get the chair from the storage room." I say as I glare at Ethan telling him that he better agree with me but he just smirked evilly. "It's fine. You don't even know where the storage room is, if you actually go to get the chair it will take you ages and make the food cold." He says.

I glared at Ethan before looking at Jullie pleadinly. She sighed. "Ethan stop troubling you girlfriend. As for Amelia, come with me and we will get you the extra chair." She says. I gave her a thankful smile and she returned it to me before getting up and leading me to wherever the storage room was.

"I guess I should ask Ethan to give you a proper tour of the house." She smiles once we are out. "That would help." I say with a chuckle. "I never took Ethan as the touchy and lovely type." Jullie says as we continue to walk. "What?" I ask in confusion. "Ever since Ethan was a kid he hasn't been one to you know be a fan of someone touching him. God, there was this time when he was 6 and a girl hugged him for helping him and he surely didn't take it in a good way. In fact he just stood there frozen his hands to his side as the girl practically squeezed him. He also didn't like me touching him sometimes. He just liked to be more to himself. Closed off and more of a verbal person. He never let anyone on his bed before, you are the first. It surprised me to see how different he is with you, always wanting to touch you and hold you." She explained.

Oh wow. I knew Ethan wasn't one to show much affection. But seriously not being liked to be touched by your own mother? I mean didn't he like his mom ruffling his hair when he was a kid, apparently not. It kinda surprises me how he is completely different with me. Even before we were dating he didn't seem to mind me touching him, in fact he seemed to like and enjoy it. Many people have told me Ethan is completely different around me, that he is one hundred percent whipped for me and I believe them. I know how strong his love for me is and how strong my love for his is and I don't think either of us doubt it or ever will. Ethan even now needs me attached to his hip most times. He needs to be holding my hand or playing with my hair or at least something, not that I mind. Everyone has a way of showing their affection and love. I guess ours is just physical contact.

Jullie led me into a room and turned on a light. I entered the room and saw that it was filled with boxes and some old toys and in the corner sat a chair that looked exactly the same as all the other dining chairs. I walked towards it and dragged it out. Jullie closed the door and looked at me, but then her eyes went to my neck and she tilted her head as if examining something. I looked at her in confusion and put my hand on my neck looking for whatever she might be looking at. But then my eyes widened in realization. Shit! The hickey!

"Um, I-" I started stuttering looking for a possible explanation. Oh I swear Ethan David Turner, you are as good as dead! Let me just get my hands on you.

"It's fine. You don't need to explain. Now let's go to the dining table." Jullie chuckles once she sees my reaction. I turn bright red as I follow Jullie to the dining room. Everyone seems busy in their own conversations as they are eating. I push my chair into the empty place on the head of the table and begin serving myself.

The entire dinner goes like it usually does, only one thing was different. My mind kept going off to how I will have to call my father after this but I pushed the thought. Now I am helping Mary clean up the dining table trying to avoid calling my dad as much as I can, but I know I have to do it. I cant keep running away. Maybe this is a chance for me to at least get one of my parents.

"Amelia, honey are you okay?" Mary asks me as we carry the dirty plates inside the kitchen. "Just peachy." I smile for a millisecond. She nods her head and we start loading the dishes in the washing machine. "Thank you for the help dear, now go off and have some fun with the boys." She says as she shoos me out of the kitchen.

I chuckle and walk out of the kitchen, and into the living room where all three of the boys are choosing some movie to watch. The moment I enter there is chaos. "Lia! Ethan is being an ass!" Adrian says and my eyes go wide at his language. "Don't you dare call her Lia!" Ethan hisses as he glares at his brother. "Well I won't if you let us watch the movie we want to!" Adrian argues and turns to me with a pouty face.

"Aw, Ethan put the movie Adrian and Dave want to watch." I say as I look at him. "No, the kid wants to watch the spiderman movies again! I swear we have watched all the movies so many times that I have each and every single line memorised!" He argues.

"Well then why don't you recite the movies for us?" I suggest with an innocent smile of my own. "Oh that's a good idea! Come on Ethan do it!" Adrian says jumping on the couch excitedly. "You know what, let's just watch the movies." He mumbles as he picks up the tv remote. "Aw but I really wanted to see you recite them." Adrian says unhappily. I laugh and make my way towards the couch and sit between Dave and Ethan.

Adrian goes and sits next to Dave and Ethan starts the movie and dims the lights. He comes back and sits on the couch and I cuddle into his side. He puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my hair. "I have to call my father." I mumble. "You want to do it now?" He asks softly. "I have to. I can't keep running away from this." I sigh and look up at him. He nods and pecks me on the lips.

"Let's go upstairs and call him, hm?" He asks. I nod and he gets up, making me get up with him. "Where are you going?" Dave asks us. "We have to make an important phone call buddy, we will be down soon okay?" Ethan says. "Okay! Oh and Mia can you make some popcorn on the way?" Adrian asks. I smile at him. "Sure." He grins at me before turning back to his movie.

I walk out of the living room and me and Ethan walk upstairs to my room where my phone is. We walked into my room and I sat down on my bed and got my phone from my nightstand and picked it up. Ethan sat down next to me and I looked at my phone's screen before sighing and looking at him. "I am scared." I admit. "It's fine to be scared Amelia. But you know you have to do this. Your dad, he is honestly a jerk for leaving you, but he is also trying to fix your relationship that you never had. You should just maybe give him one chance even if he doesn't deserve it. You yourself said this may be a chance to have that family you never had." He says.

I sigh and nod. He is right. I open my phone and go through my contacts until I land on the number, I somehow remember. I click on it and put it on speaker, since I want Ethan to be a part of this too. Ethan takes my free hand in his and holds it as he rubs his thumb soothingly on the back of my hand. Finally after a few rings he picks up the phone. "Amelia!" His voice sounds too enthusiastic. "Um, hi, father...?" I say more like question. "Hi, I am glad you decided to call. Have you made up your mind?" He asks. I sigh and nod and then realise he can't see me. "Um, yes. I-i would like to meet your family." I mumble. "Wow! That's great, you don't know how much this means to me Amelia. How about we schedule a family dinner for this sunday?" He asks. "Um yeah sure. Wait!" I say once an idea comes to my mind. "Yes?" He asks. "Is it fine if I bring some with me?" I ask looking at Ethan hopefully and secretly asking him to come with me. He just grins at me and nods and I sigh in relief. "Um sure, but who might that be?" My father asks. "Um my boyfriend, Ethan." I say. "Okay, sure. See you Sunday." He says. "Yeah." I mutter and the line goes dead.

"Well that was easy, don't you think." Ethan grins. "Yeah I guess. I am sorry. You don't need to come to the dinner if you don't want to. I just wanted someone by my side and I couldn't think of anyone better than you-" He cuts me off. "I completely understand and am more than honored to accompany you." He smiles. "Thank you." I smile back.

Ethan cups my face in his hands and slowly leans in kissing me on my lips. His movements are so soft and gentle that I almost melt in his arms. I kiss back trying to be just as gentle and soft as he is. We kiss like that for a few minutes, until Ethan gently pushes me down on the bed so that I am lying down, breaking our kiss. He hovers over me, leaning on his elbows that are on the side of my head trapping me. "I love you. I love you so goddamn much that sometimes it pains. But in a good way" He says as he looks at me with so many emotions in his eyes: Love, adoration, pride, trust and... desire?

"I love you too." I say, my voice sounding all horse and dry all of a sudden. For some reason my insides were burning. I was... wanting more? I wanted to feel his skin on mine. The intense position they were in only added to my wants. As if Ethan could read my mind he leaned in and kissed me on the lips... But this time the kiss wasn't sweet and gentle like most of their kisses. No, it was full of desire and want. It was rough but soft at the same time. Both of us were kissing each other as if our lives depended on it. Ethan bit my bottom lip softly making me gasp and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Both our tongues fought for dominance, only for him to win. I let him explore my mouth as my hands trailed down his chest to the hem of his shirt. I played with it before tugging on it. Ethan broke away from the kiss and only then did I notice how swollen his lips are, I am sure mine are the same. "Off?" He asks as he pants. I nod not trusting my voice and he immediately takes his shirt off before he captures my lips in yet another desire filled kiss.

We continued to kiss until I pulled away because of the lack of oxygen, but Ethan didn't stop. He started kissing my jaw and went all the way down towards my neck. His hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt and he tugged on it lightly as if asking permission. I immediately nodded wanting to feel his skin on mine and he removed my shirt. He started at my face while removing my shirt and then he looked down at my baby blue colour bra and then my stomach. He slowly leaned down to my stomach and placed a kiss there. Somehow I wasn't embarrassed lying half naked in front of him. I felt open and not shy...

He continued to place wet kisses on my bare skin until he reached my collarbone. He looked at me. "You're beautiful. I love you." He says before crashing his lips back to mine leaving me breathless. I kiss him with just as much passion as he is. My hands find their way into his hair and I tug on it causing him to moan against my mouth. His hands find their way around my waist and he squeezes them lightly causing me to moan. We have to stop, I know one thing will lead to another. It's not that I don't want to. I am ready and I know I want Ethan to be my first, but his parents are just a few doors away and there are kids downstairs, it's not the right time to do this.

"Ethan." I manage to say in between kisses. "Hmm?" He mumbles as he continues to kiss me. "W-We... Should... Stop." I say against his mouth. Suddenly I feel his body go a bit stiff, he pulls away from me and sits up. "Right. Sorry, I took things too far, I shouldn't have." He says as he avoids eye-contact.

"No! No, it's not that. It's just that your parents are a few rooms away and Adrian and Dave are right downstairs..." I explain. "Your right. They are waiting for us, we should get going." He says as he looks at me. I smile and nod and peck him on the lips softly. He looks at me once more carefully, before handing me my shirt. I put my shirt on and see Ethan has put his on too. "Lets go." I smile. "Err... You go... I have um something to take care of..." He says as he looks around awkwardly.

"What?" I ask, confused. He sighs and looks at me. "I need to.. Take a cold shower. My.... Buddy is a bit too excited." He says as he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. I was confused for a second before my eyes widened in realization. I looked down and indeed his... buddy was a bit too excited.

"Right. You take care of that, I will go down to the kids." I say, trying to ignore the fact that my face is bright red. He nods and I scurry downstairs.

I walked down and saw Dave and Adrian on the couch talking about something and that's when I remembered I was supposed to get popcorn. I mentally facepalmed myself before walking into the kitchen. I took a packet of classical popcorn out before plopping it into the microwave. I waited for a minute before getting the now puffed up bag out. I opened it and took one piece out, you know just to taste test before walking back to the living room.

"Finally!" Adrian exclaimed when he saw me with popcorn. I laughed and sat down on the couch, between him and Dave. "What took you so long?" Dave asks just as Adrian snacthes the popcorn bag out of my hands. "We had to make a phone call." I smile at him. Well it was true...

"I see.." Dave nodded as he stretched his arm to get some popcorn from Adrian.

They watched the movie in peace and after sometime Ethan walked in, his hair wet from I guess the shower he took. "Did you take a shower?" Adrian asked, his face scrunched up making him look adorable. "Yep I did." He nodded as he took a seat beside Dave. "Why?" Dave asks. "Because I wanted to. Now stop with the questions and give me some popcorn." Ethan says as he stretches his hands for some popcorn.

The rest of the night we continued to watch the movie and there was also a popcorn fight. But the whole night only one thing was on my mind. I was not only going to meet my father, but also his family...

The thought terrified me for some reason. I couldn't sleep that night and Ethan noticed but he just cuddled me and didn't say anything as if silently reassuring me everything would be okay.

And before I knew it Sunday had arrived....

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Lovely Readers!

Thank you so much for 500 views. I hope are enjoying the book so far. I have many plans for this book ahead and I am hoping you will like them to! Thank you for being a part of this book with me and I hope you remain till the end. Next update will be in a week or so till then please vote, comment and follow! 

- Love, the author. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
369K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
504K 12K 38
No. 1 in car! Amelia Banks isn't your typical girl, knowing all there's is to know about cars, racing and mechanics can make someone an outcast. Des...
1.1K 12 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...