My mates a demon

By steeldragonslayer

This is a Inuyasha Sesshomaru x oc fairy tail crossover, I don't own Inuyasha or Fairy Tail or any of its cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 i-im cant
Chapter 17 sis
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

1K 33 0
By steeldragonslayer

-Sesshomaru's pov-
Jaken and I went into the village to find Rin and Alyssa, but as we entered I smelled demons and half Breds. This shocked me but the elder women and girls smiled at me, but Rin ran out and was in a different outfit and said, "Lord Sesshomaru you must come see Lady Alyssa." I asked if she was hurt when she smiled and told me it was a surprise, this didn't help with my demon beast clawing and growling about her being our mate. Rin lead the way but we arrived to a open lake and I saw the woman blocking someone till I heard, "I'm not trying to impress anybody please listen."

-Alyssa's pov-
They finally let go and I was now in a kimono that looked to have an ice pattern, this shocked me but I heard, "Lady Alyssa Lord Sesshomaru is here." I froze but I slowly turned around and saw him starring at me, this made me blush but the women left giggling. He walked towards me when I said, "this wasn't my idea they picked up your scent on me and thought I was your mate or whatever and next thing I know I'm in this and weren't listening." But I looked away while speaking until I felt a hand gently take my chin making me look back at him, he brushed his thumb across my cheek and said, "It's fine and the color suits you Alyssa."

-Sesshomaru's pov-
She blushed and told me thank you, but I looked to Jaken and Rin. They had smiled and I said, "Jaken find a inn so Rin may rest we'll be back." He bowed and told me of course, and I looked at Alyssa and held my arm out to her. She gently took it and looped her arm with mine and I lead the way through the village, I asked her to tell me about her powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.3K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
278K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...