mizpah | dream smp [discontin...

By mell0ns

mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death start... More

โŒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰โŒก
โŒ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ป๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€โŒก

โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡โŒก

1 0 0
By mell0ns

𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾 𝒶𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒, 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

i had yet to formally meet the person known as "the blade", but i had been visited by niki. it was pleasant to say the least and we had talked over cups of hot chocolate that niki had brought and brewed while talking.

"how's wilbur?" niki asked and i huffed, pushing my palm into my cheek.

"us or just in general?" i ask and a small smile brightens up on her lovable face.

"both! you guys, first." i laugh and begin to explain.

"well, we share a room now. he said he didn't want to waste rooms and he put his bed next to mine." i blush at the thought and niki gasps.

"he put his bed next to yours?!" i hum happily and giggle as she gushes.

"he's also getting a bit more affectionate, holding my hand and sometimes kissing my head." i smile as niki coos.

"awh that is adorable! i really hope wilbur asks you out soon." she sighs, almost dreamily. i blush and shake my head. "well, how is just wilbur?"

"weird, honestly. since he died, he's gotten a little... nonsensical?" i trailed off and niki looked at me briefly.

"nonsensical, how?" she came over to the small table built in my room and sat, handing me over a cup.

"well, for one, he's changed his clothes. he's got a trenchcoat now." niki laughs and i giggle. "but really, he doesn't sound too sane and it sounds as if he's completely detached himself from the idea of l'manburg. does that make sense?" i take a sip of the hot drink, a small frown on my face.

"well, he has died twice already. i feel like that would make anyone just about crazy." i look at niki a little confused. she picks up on it and explains. "wilbur died previously fighting dream when eret betrayed them."

"oh." i said, pouting a little. "but eret's so nice. why would he do that?" niki smiled a little.

"he wanted to be king, for one."

"oh, i guess so." i play with the handle of the cup a little. "uhm- h- how is fundy?" i ask, looking up a little. niki offers a kind smile.

"honestly, i don't know. he tried taking over the flower shop and he willingly took down the walls as soon as he was told to. he's always willing to help schlatt, no matter what." i frown deeply, taking a shaky sip from my drink. "it sounds like he wants approval from him, now that you and wilbur disappeared."

i place down my cup gently and sigh. "i wish i could go back niki, i don't want him to be alone like that, wanting to seek approval from such a- a vile man who only cares for power." she hums along with me and sighs. i see her look up at the clock as she gives out a noise of disapproval.

"i've got to get going. puffy and i have to finish the flower shop." she goes to put her cup in the small cauldron i have. i do the same and we look at each other for a minute. i reach over in one of the barrels in my room, taking a book out from it.

"niki, could you please give this to fundy? i've been writing it for a long while and since i can't go back-"

"of course, you don't have to explain. i'm sure he'd love to know you're alive." i thank her and give her a hug as she takes the book from my hands and puts it in her bag. i wave her off as she leaves the room and up to go to the entrance of the ravine.

what would i do without that girl?

the day i met technoblade was the same time i saw tubbo for the first time in a long time. upon seeing him come down the spiral steps, i immediately tackled him in a hug and nearly started to cry.

"tubbo!"

"mellona!"

"tubbo!!"

"mellona!!"

"alright, enough with the shouting." wilbur said jokingly and i playfully glared at him, squeezing tubbo before letting go.

"oh, it is so good to see you. all i have down here is an anarchist, a man in a trenchcoat, and a tommy." tubbo chuckled.

"tommy isn't so bad!"

"oh, not when you have to live with him. i don't even have a lock on my door." tubbo smiled and i turned to wilbur, an excited look on my face. "can i show him the potato farm?"

wilbur laughed and nodded and i pulled tubbo to the small doorway that held a room full of potato crops that i have been farming with techno for quite a while. wilbur followed suit and then we went on to give him materials and baked potatoes of his own.

"pogtopia brand potatoes, lovely aren't they?" i joke and tubbo laughs in the midst of eating one.

"we should sign a trade deal with manburg, and then we poison them." wilbur says and i look at him a little worriedly. "pogtatoes, oh my god."

tubbo goes on to explore the ravine and inevitably falls, and i go and tell technoblade to reestablish the child safety railings that were originally meant for wilbur. wilbur agrees eventually after falling down once again himself.

suddenly, tubbo got a call coming from a walkie-talkie. coming in, i hear the voice that i dreaded to hear the most and i looked at wilbur. he shooed me off to our room while giving me reassuring smile. i look at tubbo worriedly as he effortlessly makes excuses to save himself while rushing out of pogtopia.

i place myself inside our room and quickly go to the barrel beside my bed, finding my book and opening it up.

wilbur in a trenchcoat

niki and the bakery

wilbur and a man in a green hat

schlatt and alcohol

i look over the previous entries and try to remember them back more specifically, but nothing comes up again. it's a short-lived moment, but it helps me pinpoint what is happening. so far, finding wilbur in a trenchcoat was extremely familiar, but the other things i've written are unexplainable. they were like memories, but i've never seen any of these things yet.

as soon as i close the book, wilbur comes rushing in along with technoblade. "we need to get to the docks. niki is in trouble." my eyes widen as i throw my book into the barrel and rush out the door, following wilbur as we make it to the edge of l'manburg- sorry, manburg.

"what the hell? he really is building a god damn office!" wilbur pulls out his crossbow and i pull out my sword and we both crouch behind the white building. he was turning l'manburg into something so... undignified.

wilbur fends off some zombies as we creep around the corner to get to the docks. i try and take a look at the flag, but am shocked when i see it being destroyed. looking closer, i see that it was in the hands of fundy. niki really was right.

i put my hands to my mouth in shock as wilbur stares at fundy solemnly. he brings me out of my stupor, pulling me along the docks to niki's bakery and going through her chests.

"i think he's just mugged niki." i frown at this, looking through as well and finding random spots empty. what a grade-a asshole. he's manipulating and stealing from his residents. wilbur and i take a moment before making our way back up the mountain and i look sadly to the docks. the place that i would sit at in the night with wilbur and fundy.

with a melancholy feeling filling my chest, i make my way back to pogtopia with wilbur. at least i still had him.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 1371

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
121K 5.4K 12
โ—The story doesn't follow the original events of the Dream SMPโ— >When a God falls in love with a human< The server is falling apart, Y/n doesn't know...
159K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...