Shameless Imagines/ Preferenc...

By ImmaDreamer607

Imagines and preferences for the tv show Shameless! Requests are open! More

Requests
Imagine Prompts
where you meet
Dating... would include
Monica's Back
Bar Fight
Free Day
"I'm Gay"
when you fight
Happy Birthday
Boys
first date
Protection
Yelling Match
celebrating your birthday
movie night
Twin
A/N

Slut

2K 9 0
By ImmaDreamer607

"Hey you mind watching Carl and Debs for me?" You glance up at Lip as he whispers to you across the table.

"What?" Lip smirks slightly, leaning forward to whisper again.

"Debs and Carl. Can you watch them for a few hours for me? I'm tutoring Karen tonight." Rolling your eyes you nod.

"Fine." Lip thanks you as the bell rings and you guys gather your books. When you get outside, Karen is waiting for Lip and you smile and wave.

"Slut." You mumble after your blue eyed best friend before making your way to the elementary school. Debs and Carl are waiting for you in their bikes and they walk with you home since you don't have anything but your own two feet to carry you.

"Just me today until Fi gets home." Debbie and Carl shrug.

"Can we watch tv?"

"Sure. I'll set my laptop up when we get to the house." Carl smiles and rushes into the house, dropping his bike in the yard. You set up your laptop with a movie Debs picked out and you move to the kitchen to start dinner.

"Hey, (Y/N)." You smile at Fiona who looks exhausted and you take Liam from her arms.

"Hey." You motion to the table. "I hope you don't mind, but I wanted nachos." Fiona laughs lightly.

"You made it, I'm good with it." She takes a look around. "No Lip? Where's Ian?"

"Nope. Tutoring." You put air quotes around tutoring and Fiona laughs. "And some ROTC thing. I spotted him a couple bucks for it this morning."

"How much? I'll pay you back?" You shake your head.

"Ten isn't gonna break me, Fi. It's fine." Fiona nods reluctantly and changes the subject back to Lip.

"Tutoring huh?" You laugh as you nod.

"Yup." Fiona rolls her eyes and you look at Liam, putting on a happy voice.

"Mhm! Lip's on his way to being a slut!" The comment makes Fiona snort with laughter and you smile because she seems a bit carefree right now.

"Maybe that's why Karen and I get along." Your smile disappears when you hear Lip's voice but the worry doesn't build when you see the smile playing at his lips. A part of you thought he was going to take offense at the name calling but the other part of you knew Lip isn't one to care. Lip takes Liam from you and you start setting the table for dinner.

"Thanks for watching them for me." You roll your eyes at Lip.

"Like I had a choice." Your voice is playful as you turn to look at Lip. "You had a chance to get laid and you weren't passing up the opportunity." You pat his shoulder in a friendly manner as you pass him and stop when your phone rings.

"Hello?"

"You forgot didn't you?" You close your eyes and curse lightly.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I had to watch some kids, I'm on my way now." You hang up the phone and look at your outfit and then the time.

"Fi, you have something I can borrow? I'm late. Fuck!" You and Fiona run upstairs and she gets you changed into a long sleeved black shirt and you leave your ripped blue jeans on. You fix your hair quickly as Fi applies eyeliner and mascara to your eyes.

"Okay, go!" You rush back downstairs and say goodbye to the kids and Lip laughs lightly giving you a quick hug.

"Another date huh? Different boy?" You nod once. "Who's the slut now?" Lip laughs and you can't help but smile as you flip him off.

!~~~~~!

... Can y'all tell Lip is my favorite character atm? I am only on the second season but I love him haha. Also I love the idea of having a like really teasing relationship with him because idek why but I love it
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 1.7K 29
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
26.7K 399 15
*sequel to in love with a gallagher* based on season 6 "we've all got choices. It's pretty obvious that you've made yours."
1M 23.1K 30
"Loving him hurt. Whether I was loving him as an enemy, as a friend, or as a lover. Loving him hurt. But I'd do it all over again if it meant being w...
8.6K 98 20
"You were everything I ever wanted." Follows season 1 of Shameless. !Don't own the shameless characters!