๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By thelovelyghostwriter

"You've already loved me for a thousand years. Would it hurt to love me for a thousand more?" "Yes. Yes it wo... More

Author's Note
1st Petal
2nd Petal
3rd Petal
4th Petal
Notice
Forget Me Not
Find Me on Quotev!
I'm Back!
5th Petal
6th Petal
Hydrangeas
8th Petal
9th Petal
10th Petal
11th Petal
12th Petal
Last Petal
Epilogue
Afterword
M E M E S
Sequel?
It's Out!

7th Petal

1.1K 74 17
By thelovelyghostwriter

He loves me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"HOLY OPERA I ALMOST KILLED BAM!" Khun exclaimed as he watched the irregular and Jahad princess slide into the town square, destroying everything in its path. Meanwhile Lilith watched with equally widened eyes at the revelation.

'Is that Hansung Yu?' the woman thought, seeing the familiar blonde from the first floor. Pushing the thought aside she ran towards Bam and Endorsi to check if they're alright.

"Are you guys okay?!" Lilith exclaimed in worry. Bam gave her a reassuring smile, one that Lilith happily returned. Endorsi was too busy glaring at the big breeder, followed by the people who escaped quarantine with them too.

"LETS END THIS BIG BREEDER!" A man yelled as he aimed his gun at the figure floating above them. There was a child by his side, with a X over her mouth. But the man was simply dismissed by the breeder as his eyes were on Bam. One could easily see that he was extremely displeased.

"How dare you interfere with the grand quest? This is unforgivable behavior," he states as he pointed his spear at the irregular. The robot guards next to him were ready to take action. "KILL HIM!" 

Just as Lilith was about to interfere, Hansung jumped next to her. "Bam! You need to go through that door behind you!"

The said boy looked behind him in surprise. "That door?" He pointed to the circular device floating behind their common enemy.

"Yes. The big breeder here right now isn't the real one! That door behind it leads to the real big breeder!"

"For now take Medley and Endorsi with you! The moment he gets distracted, go and open that door! You're the only one that could open it!"

Bam nodded and flew past the guards. Hansung took this chance to attack them with his bang. Lilith, though wasn't included, quickly understood the plan and sent some of her own bangs to help Hansung out. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed the big breeder pointing his spear at one of the eggs. 

'Is that--'

Before she could finish her thought, the giant egg turned into a huge monster.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" she could hear Boro screaming in the background. The woman was just as shocked. Its heavy breathing shook the ground. The bird that was supposed to be the original final boss looked just as shocked as anyone. 

"Woah! Did that come out of the egg?" Khun asked, before a cocky smile played its way on his face. "I knew I was right!" Rak stabbed his spear into his head as a response. Lilith sighed and gently slapped the back of his head. 

"Why do you look so happy!?" Both of the exclaimed at the same time.

The big breeder began to converse with Batis, telling him that the world outside is no different from the world he's been trapped in. How he should just stay in his place, as he's a defective weapon.

But Batis wasn't so easily swayed as he reaffirmed his own identity. If being defective is what makes him more human than the others. Then defective he will be. This caused the big breeder to snap as he aimed his spear at the armor clad man. "You need to learn your place!"

'Bam! Now!' Lilith thought as she watched Bam charge up his shinsu black hole sphere from the back. But the big breeder noticed and he managed to block the incoming attack. Endorsi was able to move them just in time with Bong Bong.

The two exchanged very little words before engaging into a battle within close range of each other. Even watching from afar, Lilith could tell that Bam is losing. Her violet jeweled eyes that watched in desperation quickly morphed into fear as the irregular was thrown to the ground.

"BAM!"

***

Khun, Lilith, and Rak were trying their best to fend off the egg monster, but their efforts clearly aren't enough. "Guys! We mustn't let it kill the final boss! Or else--" Hansung exclaimed as Khun shielded the bird with his lighthouse before the monster could kill it. 

"I'm not sure what's going on! But we're not supposed to beat the quest right away right?! It's not supposed to die-- right?!" Khun yelled as Hansung destroyed a robot.

The blonde haired man smiled and turn to the young Khun. "You sure are quick! I like working with people like you!" He complimented, but Khun's expression quickly turned sour.

"STFU I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Lilith and Rak stood next to him with deadpanned expressions, silently agreeing with him.

As the battle rages on, Lilith felt her motherly instinct surge. She looked up to where Bam and Endorsi are just to see him being stabbed by the end of the breeder's spear. Her eyes widened, seeing Endorsi got Bam away before big breeder could do any more damage.

Batis looked at the breeder in disbelief. "Why... why didn't the bullet kill you?!"

Big breeder laughed maniacally before teleporting the village chief next to him. "This one... she was your wife right? That was probably the 'story', right?"

Rose was confused at the accusations thrown at her. "What.. I---"

"Shut up Chief. Now listen. If I told you to die, would you?" The big breeder asked as Rose's eyes went hazy.

"Would you?"

"... Yes."

It all happened too fast.

Everyone was screaming.

A shot was heard.

Rose's body was on the ground. The flowers of her garment scattered around her.

The floor was silent, consumed by nothing but the bellowing laughter of the big breeder.

***

"Rose... no..!" Batis cried as he held his wife in his arms. Lilith felt her heart clench as the man desperately plead for the woman to wake up.

"Bam! Are you okay?!" Khun exclaimed as he ran up to his irregular companion. Lilia also turned towards the boy, examining his wound in worry.

"It seems like the wound is almost healed..." she muttered as Bam nodded.

"Is it because of the thorn?"

"Most likely."

"But what about the grand quest? Where did big breeder disappear to?" Bam asked, referring to the bird inside one of Khun's lighthouses.

"For now... let's just leave it be," Lilith smiled sadly as she turned her head towards Batis and Rose, the two boys following suit.

"Are... are you really my husband?" Rose weakly muttered as she turned to look up at Batis. Tears could be seen streaming down his face despite his armor covering most of it.

Batis remained silent.

"I'm sorry... I can't remember you. I--"

"I couldn't.. sing that song." Batis started.

"I.. I forgot everything.. that I once.. praised.." Khun notice Lilith clenching the fabric of her skirt as she listened to Batis speak. Her jewel eyes were pooled with tears threatening to fall. Lightly sighing, he gently wrapped an arm around her shoulders, bring her closer to him in a comforting side hug. 

"Since.. the day I f..first saw you... I was so blinded.. by you.. that I couldn't.. even write," Batis struggled to speak.

"Y..You are the one who s..saved me.. my love.. Y..You are.. a flower in my.. h..heart.."

".. My strong.. and beautiful Rose..."

Rose struggled to look up at him, before muttering out a question, that would be her last words. "What kind of song is it?"

Batis gently smiled, but it couldn't been seen from under his mask. "It's embarrassing, but... I really like it."

Rose gave a gently smile to his response, before her body went limp. Batis' eyes widened as he screamed her name. 

Lilith was now no longer trying to suffocate her tears as she quickly brought her hands over her eyes, trying to suppress her hiccups at the sudden flood of sorrow. Khun's arm instinctively tightened around her shoulders as he completely embraced her in his arms, letting the wave controller silently sob in his chest. Bam clenched his fist at the sight, seeing his new friend Batis suffering from the careless hands of the big breeder brought anger to his chest.

"Bam.. I need to talk to you," Hansung said as he trio looked at him confused. The man brought the companions to a more secluded house, explaining that there is more to the hidden floor than it seems.

"So you're saying that there's another data world other than this one?" Lilith asked as Khun processes Hansung's explanation. 

'It must be where Jahad was talking about...' she thought to herself.

"Yes, and it can only be accessed by the hidden quest. The data of Jahad you're looking for is probably there too. That's why I wanted you to get through that door."

"I see.."

"But there is another way."

"There is?" Khun asked.

"Yes. There is actually one other person capable of crossing over to the other world aside from the big breeders. In know where he is thanks to my previous adventure... but the problem is that he's difficult to meet.."

"Difficult to meet? You mean--"

"Yes. It's one of the Ten Great Family Leaders. He's currently the only data from a lord remaining here."

Lilith tensed at Hansung's statement. Does that mean she would have to meet more of her companions other than Jahad? 

'It's okay, Lilia... as long as not him, I should be fine,' she comforted herself. 

'The chances of it being him is unlikely anyway... right?'

A/n: I'm alive!!! Sorry for taking such a long hiatus! I was taking a break from ToG and have recently been unmotivated to do anything T^T. But now I'm back and ready to finally finish my story! I hope you will enjoy what I have in store and thank you for reading my story! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
YOU By Ice

Fanfiction

1.3K 65 17
"I can't promise you a forever. I can only offer you the rest of my life." "I'll take that. Because even a second with you can be worth more than a l...
7.3K 368 6
"Shall we go somewhere?" I ask him and he approaches me in front of me. "What kind of experiences do you want to get today?" - He wants to help me? "...
10.5K 805 19
"What if I tell you that I could give you all the happiness in this world, would you believe me?" "Can you really do that?" "Of course." Their lives...