Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

42 - An Apple As Red As Blood

1.1K 39 5
By bethanyjanebooks

Regina and Henry were eating dinner at their dining table as the doorbell rang.

"I don't recall us expecting any company," The doorbell rang again, Regina walked over to the door, opened it to see both Emma and Alana, "Sheriff and Deputy Swan. What are you two doing here?" Regina asked.

"Henry invited us," Alana said.

"Do you honestly believe I'd allow the two of you into my house, for dinner, after all the threats you two made to my family?" Regina asked.

"We didn't come for dinner," Emma said.

"Then what did you two come for?" Regina asked.

"You," Regina looked behind her too see Henry was gone, "We all did," Alana said as Regina turned back to her and saw Archie, Mary Margaret Ruby, David, Granny, Leroy and Amy standing behind Alana at the door.

Regina backed away and turned to run up the stairs, she looked up to see Henry at the top of the stairs holding a rope coil.

"Henry," Regina said.

Amy walked to Regina, "I couldn't wait, Regina," Amy said with a smirk and dragged her outside roughly towards a tree. Amy pinned her against the tree as Archie and Ruby tied Regina to the tree. The rest of the Seven Dwarves were with the group and Granny along with two of the dwarves held lit torches.

"No. No. Let me go. I command it!" Regina said.

"After everything you've done to all of us?" Ruby questioned.

"My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear!" Archie said.

"You're not Queen anymore, sister!" Leroy said.

"Tighter! She needs to feel our pain!" Granny said.

"You took our love and ripped it apart!" Mary Margaret said.

"And now you're gonna pay," David said.

Emma plucked a black apple from the tree and she squashed it in her hand releasing an inordinate amount of black juice as Regina grimaced, "Rotten to the core," Emma said.

"I just wanted to win. For once," Regina said.

Alana and Emma passed each other, Alana grabbed Regina by her chin, "You took away our happiness, and it's our turn to take away yours," Alana said and she approached David who pulled out a sword and handed it to her.

"What?" Regina looked at Henry, "Henry. Henry," Henry walked up to her as she leaned down, "Please don't let them do this to me," Regina begged.

Henry glared at her, "You did this to yourself," Henry said and backed up to Mary Margaret. Alana swung the sword at Regina.

Regina woke up startled and gasping, she got out of bed and rushed to Henry's room to check on him, she saw his bed and relaxed, going back to bed, but she didn't know that she was fooled by some propped-up sheets and a flashlight.

Elsewhere on a road, leading ou of Storybrooke, Alana was driving herself, Emma and Henry out of town.

Henry looked at the backseat beside Emma, "Is that all your stuff?" Henry asked.

"All we need," Alana said.

"Wait, you both wanna go now? We're leaving, now?" Henry asked.

"Uh-huh. We're getting you out of here, away from all this. Away from her," Alana said.

"No, no, stop the car! You two can't leave Storybrooke, you both have to break the curse!" Henry said.

No, we don't. We have to help you," Emma said.

"But you're both heroes, you can't run! You two have to help everybody!" Henry said.

"Henry, I know it's hard for you to see it, but I'm just doing what's best for you. That's what you wanted when you brought us to Storybrooke," Alana said.

"But the curse! You both are the only chance to bring back the happy endings," Henry said.

"Henry..." The twins said.

Henry saw them approaching the Leaving Storybrooke sigh, suddenly, he grabbed the wheel and turned the car, making it spin out of control until Alana pressed down on the breaks.

"Henry! Henry," She turned to him, "What were you doing? You could have gotten us killed!" Alana said.

"Please! Please don't make me go! We can't go! Everything's here, me, your parents, your family PLease. They need you, your family needs you two!" Henry said.

Flashback

At King George's Castle, in the courtyard, two guards were holding Prince Charming down on his knees in front of the king.

"Do you really think that I would let you get away? Hmm? You had quite the adventure since then," King George said.

"Whatever it is you're going to do to me, get on with it!" Prince Charming said.

The guards hauled Prince Charming to his feet, "I took you in as my son, and you betrayed me! I would have given you everything crown, kingdom. All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter. But you decided to follow True Love," King George said.

"Losing my life for love? That's a sacrifice I am happy to make," Prince Charming said.

"As you wish," King George said.

The two guards dragged Prince Charming over to an anachronistic guillotine as King George sat on a golden throne that had been set across from it for the occasion.

"Release the blade," King George ordered.

The executioner pulled a cord and the blade fell, but halfway down, the blade turned into water and splashed harmlessly onto Prince Charming's neck then King George rose from his throne.

"What is the meaning of this?" King George asked.

The Evil Queen entered with two of her Black Knights, "Sorry to drop in on you," The Evil Queen said as she approached the king.

King George looked at her, "Regina. What do you want?" King George asked as they stood opposite each other.

"I want the man you pretend is your son. And I'm prepared to pay you any riches Midas promised you in return for him," The Evil Queen said.

"What do you plan to do to him?" King George asked.

"Oh, I promise he'll suffer. Far more than some swift and simple heading," The Evil Queen said.

King George's guards brought Prince Charming to the two monarchs, "How?" King George asked.

"By using his to destroy his one true love. By using him to bring an end to Snow White," The Evil Queen said.

End of Flashback

Later, at the Mayor's House, Regina approached her apple tree, picked an apple and she noticed it was rotting, she looked at the other apples and they all looked the same.

At the pawnshop, Amy walked into the shop with two coffee takeaway cups and she walked to the counter as Mr Gold walked out from the backroom.

"Any news," He asked.

"None," Amy handed him a coffee, "Simple, no sugar," He took it and she sighed, "What's the plan?" Amy asked.

"When the saviours believe, I have a plan to bring back magic," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, and how are you going to do that?" Amy asked and sipped her coffee as she looked at him.

"When you bottle true love, you can do anything," Mr Gold said.

"Within the Law of Magic," Amy said.

"Indeed," Mr Gold said.

Regina walked in and Amy turned to her, "Your Majesty, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Mr Gold asked.

"I think you mean displeasure," Amy said.

"My tree is dying. Why?" Regina asked.

"Perhaps it's your fertiliser," Mr Gold said.

"Or it wants to escape you like everyone and everything in your life," Amy commented.

"You both think this is funny," Regina said.

"Hilarious," Amy said.

"Well, I'll tell you what I think. I think it's a sign of the curse weakening, because of the twins. But do you two care? No. You're both content to just sit back and dow, whatever it is you two are doing, while all my hard work burns," Mr Gold said.

"Where's my violin?" Amy asked.

Mr Gold placed his hand on Amy's arm and he looked at Regina, "That's not all, is it? Come on, might as well get everything off your chest," Mr Gold said.

Regina scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about," Regina said.

"Henry. Alana wants him," Amy said with a smirk.

"She'll have that boy over my dead body," Regina said.

"I'll gladly provide your dead body," Amy said.

"The curse was meant to take away Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness. Perhaps you giving up Henry is just the price to keep the curse unbroken?" Mr Gold suggested and Amy glared at him.

"I think I'd rather just get rid of them," Regina said.

"Whoo! Oh, well. You're going to have to be quite creative. We all know the repercussions of killing the twins," Mr Gold said.

"The curse would be broken," The three of them said together.

"That's because you designed it that way. Undo it," Regina said.

Mr Gold scoffed, "You know, even if I wanted to, I couldn't," Mr Gold said.

Regina looked at Amy, "Magic, well, is in short supply around here. And dwindling by the minute," Amy said and sipped her coffee.

Regina gasped slightly, "You both want the curse broken. Why?" Regina asked.

"So I won't be arrested for your murder," Amy smiled sweetly, "As everyone will want your head but I'll be the one to get it," Amy said.

"My reason, well, that's not something I care to discuss," Mr Gold said.

"Don't bother, you two can shove your reasons. I wanna strike a new deal. One where I can get rid of the twins, without shattering the curse," Regina said.

"Unfortunate for you, a negotiation requires two interest parties. And, we're already planning a trip," Mr Gold aid.

"I'll give you anything," Regina looked at Amy, "You want my head? I'll give you my magic, anything," Regina said.

"Magic or your head, sorry, dear, if I have to have something other than your head, it'll be your heart so I can crush it like you did Gray!" Amy said.

Regina looked at Mr Gold, "Anything you want," Regina said.

"Ohh. You no longer have anything I want, dearie, you won't give my daughter what she wants," Mr Gold said.

"But, I'll give you a piece of advice, dear," Regina looked at Amy who put her cup down, "I'd plan a trip of your own. Because as I've said," She smirked, "Once people wake up, and remember who you are, and what you did to them," Amy and Mr Gold chuckled, "They are going to be looking for blood, along with me," Amy smiled sweetly, "Think about it, if I can't kill you, I'll live with never seeing you again," Amy said.

"Your choice, dearie. When the curse is broken, it won't be Amy coming for you, it'll be Delphinia and neither of them, listen to me... I'll be at your funeral," Mr Gold said.

Regina backed up and rushed out of the shop, Amy chuckled and turned to Mr Gold, "So, where are we going?" Amy asked.

At Storybrooke Elementary Schoolyard, the school bell rung and three children dashed into the school with two more behind them.

Regina stepped up to a row of bikes and pleased a White Rabbit placard on a license plate labelled Paige before she walked off.

At the same time, at the loft, Mary Margaret poured herself orange juice and Alana and Emma walked in.

Mary Margaret looked at them as they put their luggage down, "Oh, thought you both had left," Mary Margaret said.

"Mary Margaret," Emma said.

"But I couldn't tell for sure, because you two didn't bother to say goodbye. You remember when I left? When I ran, what you said to me? You said, 'We have to stick together'. That we're like... Family," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, we shouldn't have left," Alana said.

"You're right, you shouldn't have. So why, after everything, did you both just go?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't wanna be Sheriff. I don't want people relying on me, I don't want this, any of it," Alana said.

"What about Henry?" Mary Margaret asked and Alana walked passed her into the kitchen.

"We took him with us," Emma said.

Mary Margaret registered what Emma said and she looked at Alana, "You abducted him?" Mary Margaret asked.

"...Maybe," Alana said as she poured herself a glass of water.

"So, you don't want people to rely on you, but you took your son. Now that sounds like a stable home for him. What the hell is wrong with you two?" Mary Margaret asked as Alana drunk her water.

"We want what's best for me," Emma said.

"And running is what's best for him? Or is that what's best for the two of you?" The twins glanced at each other, "You're reverting, girls. Into the people you were before you both got here and I thought you both had changed," Mary Margaret said.

"You obviously don't know us very well then," Alana said.

"You thought wrong," Emma said.

"Well, regardless, you," Mary Margaret looked at Alana, "Have to do what's right for Henry now," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh, yeah, what's that?" Alana asked.

"Oh, I don't know. You're his mother. That's your job. So you figure it out," Mary Margaret said.

Flashback

At the Evil Queen's palace ground, Snow White peered at the battlements through a telescope, stood with Delphinia, Granny and the Seven Dwarves.

"If we're going to get him out, we're going to have to get over that wall. There's a soldier on every parapet," Snow White said.

"We're gonna need some air support," Granny said.

"Air support? I know just the person that can help us, and who owes me a favour," Grumpy tapped Delphinia's shoulder, "Ready to cash in your favour?" Grumpy asked.

"Very funny," Delphinia said and they heard something coming, the Dwarves drew their crossbows as Delphinia made a fireball in her hand,

Red Riding Hood walked out of the bush, "Don't shoot. It's only me," Red Riding Hood said and Delphinia closed her fist around the fireball.

"Uh, Red. You've got a little something on your chin," Grumpy said as he wiped his own chin to demonstrate.

Red Riding Hood wiped the blood off her chin, "Sorry," She said.

"What were you able to find out?" Snow White asked.

"The prince is still alive," Red Riding Hood said.

"Then why don't you look happy?" Snow White asked.

"Because I also heard the Queen is here," Red Riding Hood said.

"She knew I'd come for him," Snow White said.

"I can distract her," Delphinia said.

"Delphinia," Snow White said.

"Let me distract the Queen. Let me try to save my Huntsman," Delphinia said.

Snow White nodded, "Go," Snow White said and they hugged.

"Good luck," Delphinia said.

"You too," Snow White said as they pulled apart and Delphinia walked away, raising the hood of her cloak.

"It's a trap," Granny said.

"Indeed. It matters not, to Delphinia and I, we can't stop now to protect those we love," Snow White turned to the Dwarves, "But I'll understand if any of you want to turn back," Snow White said.

"No!" The Dwarves said.

Snow White sighed in relief, "Well, then there's no time to waste," Snow White said and they set out towards the castle.

"Why is the Queen doing this?" Red Riding Hood asked Snow White.

"I destroyed her happiness. And now, she wants to destroy mine," Snow White said.

Inside the castle, Delphinia walked down the corridor and a Black Knight stepped out behind her, grabbed her and placed the sword to her neck.

"You're getting reckless Enchantress," The Black Knight said.

"I blame my old age," Delphinia said.

"You don't look old to me," The Black Knight said.

Delphinia looked at him, "You'd be surprised," Delphinia said and smiled, the Black Knight turned her around and she removed the helmet.

"I would say I've missed you... But..." The Huntsman said.

"It's okay, I understand," Delphinia said and they hugged, "But I'll say it, I've missed you so much," Delphinia said.

"You have to go," The Huntsman said.

"Not without you or the Prince," Delphinia said and she looked at him.

"Delphinia..." The Huntsman said.

"Don't try to stop me, love. I'm not giving up on you," Delphinia said and kissed his cheek.

Delphinia turned to leave but he grabbed her hand, she looked at him and he stepped closer to her, placing his hand on her cheek, "Why don't you give up on me?" The Huntsman asked.

"I love you, I'll never give up on you, on us... I'll fight till we're back together," Delphinia said.

The Huntsman smiled softly, "Why is it without my heart all I want is you?" The Huntsman asked.

"I could tell you but it might scare ya," Delphinia said with a smile.

"Never," He said.

"Are you sure about that?" Delphinia said.

"Yeah, tell me why," The Huntsman said.

"True Love... You're mine as I am yours. Stronger than anything, even when a person's heart has been ripped out of their chest, they can still feel, not as much, but they can," Delphinia said.

"Explains a lot," He smirked and leaned down, "I've missed you," The Huntsman said and kissed her.

"I've missed you too," Delphinia said.

The Huntsman took her hand and led her into a room, "Come with me," He said.

"I have to distract the Queen, love," Delphinia said.

"This will," The Huntsman said.

"No, she'll hurt you," Delphinia said.

"I can handle it," He looked at her, "For you, I can handle anything," He said, he removed his armour and placed his hands on her waist.

"Love?" Delphinia said.

"Forget about me for now, I'll make a potion, a memory potion, for you to counteract the curse when she casts it and I'll bring it to you on the day," The Hunstman said.

"You want me to leave you here?" Delphinia asked.

"Yes, but we'll be together, I know we'll find each other," The Huntsman and leaned down, kissing her.

Down in the dungeons of the castle, inside Prince Charming's cell, he was manacled as he sat on a rock inside the cell as the Evil Queen entered with two soldiers.

"Leave us," The Evil Queen said and the soldiers left as she opened the cell door with a wave of her hand.

"What do you want?" Prince Charming asked as he rose from the rock as she walked towards him.

"Hmm. I suppose I see the allure," She touched his chest but he slapped away her hand and she looked him up and down, "I wonder if you'll be quite so incorruptible after your precious Snow is gone," The Evil Queen said.

"Whatever she did to you, leave her alone and take my life instead," Prince Charming said.

"Oh, who said anything taking her life? Oh, no. I have a far more satisfying brand of punishment for her," The Evil Queen said as she left the cell, taking a red apple out of her leather satchel and held it up. 

Prince Charming lunged forward but the door closed by magic and she chuckled.

End of Flashback

At the Mayor's House, Regina stared out a window and Jefferson, holding the White Rabbit placard that Regina had put on the bike earlier that day.

Regina turned around, "Jefferson. So you got my message," Regina said.

"How could I miss it? You know I watch her," Jefferson said.

Regina crossed the room to pour some drinks, "It must be painful, your daughter Paige being oh-so-near?" Regina said.

"Grave. Her name is Grace, you should know that you changed it. What do you want?" Jefferson said.

"Your help," Regina said.

"And what makes you think I won't kill you after everything you've done?" Jefferson said.

"Because you don't have it in you," Regina said.

"Oh, maybe not, but I do have it in me to assist my best friend," Jefferson said.

"Again, you don't have it in you. If you did, you would have done it twenty-eights years ago when I brought you here. You would've gone to the Enchantress and found out she was awake but you didn't, as you know if I'm dead, you'll never get back to your daughter," Regina handed him a drink, "And I have a way for us to both get what we want," Regina said.

Jefferson placed the placard inside the glass inside of taking it. Regina crossed the room, setting the glass down and picked up a hatbox then set it on the table as she looked at Jefferson triumphantly.

Jefferson walked over and flipped the box open, "My hat," Jefferson said as he stared down at Regina.

"I want you to use it again," Regina said.

"I can't make it work. No one can. Not here, not without magic," Jefferson said.

"Well then, you're in luck, because I happen to have some. Not a lot," Regina lifted the hat out of the box and handed it to him, "But hopefully enough for one last journey," Regina said.

"Where?" Jefferson asked.

"Back to our land. Where there's a solution to a very delicate problem I have, how to get rid of the two people who could break my curse," Regina said.

"The twins," Jefferson smiled, "And why shouldn't I let them do just that? End the madness and go home?" Jefferson said.

Regina scoffed, "To your hovel? Selling fungus at the fair? Why? You can just stay here, in the mansion I have you," Regina sighed and walked passed him, "My problem, Jefferson, is the same as yours. It's family. We both want our children back, and we both can get them. If we work together," Regina said.

"Why should I trust you now?" Jefferson asked as he looked at her.

She turned to him, "You shouldn't. But it's the only offer you've got. After we're through I'll wake up your dear Grace so she remembers who you are," Regina said.

"No!" Jefferson approached her, "Remembering is the worst curse, two lives in a head, like me. I want to forget. I want you to write us a new story. A fresh start. Here," Jefferson said.

"Well then, my dear Jefferson, that's exactly what you'll have," Regina crossed the room one last time, "Oh. After we take care of the twins," Regina said.

Flashback

At the Dark Palace, Snow White, the Seven Dwarves and Granny waiting at their positioned spot outside the castle, a wolf howled in the distance.

"Thank you, Red," Snow White turned o the Dwarves, "Do it," A bearded dwarf in a purple cap shot a flaming arrow into the sky, "Move out!" Snow White said and they do.

"I miss Stealthy," Grumpy said and the group started towards the castle.

The fairies were high in the air, the Blue Fairy was leading the faires, the fairies were waiting for the signal and they soon saw the flaming arrow below them through a hole in a cloud, "We're a go! Fairies! Attack!" The Blue Fairy said.

Fairies dove through the clouds and hovered above the lake surrounding the Palace. 

In the castle grounds, Snow White and company stood underneath a wall, pointing crossbows upwards. They launched grappling hooks at the battlements and climbed up. Palace guards exited the guardhouse one by one; Snow White killed the first two using a threw dagger and a sword while Grumpy took out the third with his pickaxe. Leaving the guardhouse behind in favour of the courtyard, Snow White and the Dwarves took care of a dozen guards in a variety of ways. Regrouping, they find themselves face-to-face with a wedge formation of only nine guards. Snow White and the Dwarves hesitated and looked behind them, where the three of the previously-wounded guards were rising. 

Suddenly, the fairies arrived, "Let's go!" The Blue Fairy said, the fairies instantly knocked all standing guards unconscious with fairy dust.

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 733 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...
146K 5.1K 27
It's been about two years since Emma Swan broke the Evil Queen's Dark Curse. Everyone in Storybrooke has been transported back to the Enchanted Fores...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...